New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 32 of 49 FirstFirst ... 7222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #931
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Shipping VIII: Yes, Eight. No, really. We are THAT insane.

Sorry Rabbit. No happy here.

@Reinholdt : D'awwww!

While the Sky Crashes Down
    Starring : Pretty much everyone I think of.
    Spoiler
    Show

The flowers by your bed are wilting.

Mord O'kai threw another handful of dead soil aside, littering the ground with the torn roots of roses, while his fingers dripped hot blood onto the sand.

The sun is setting in the west.

Rabby danced with Reinholdt along the flagstones of a overhang, the dusky sunlight giving the world a soft orange glow, sparkling off her pale dress and sinking into the darkness of his suit.

A fog is covering your eyes,

Greg Renger wandered through the woods again, holding his lamp high as he headed down the worn path to home, the ghostly echos of the mist coming back to him hauntingly.

Your stockings are attracting flies,

Cycoris stood alone in the hallway of the school, her flashy knee-length stockings rubbing together, bound around her calves as she looked about forlonely.

Decay is nibbling at the boards on which you rest.

Fred inched forward across the rotting boards of the attic, the drawers of the vanity a few scant inches from his questing fingers.

There's someone waiting at your window,

Sillin Raptos waited on the sidewalk, looking up at the shadows on the window blinds, waiting patiently as the seconds ticked by on the golden pocketwatch on it's short chain.

Familiar face without a name.

Magtok rubbed his eyes once more, staring in abject horror at the people he now recognized once more.

One night he'll creep in like the mist,

Cristo slipped across the polished floors of the museum, heading toward the boxy glass cases of antique jewels, avoiding the searching lights of security guards.

To touch your forehead with a kiss,

Reinholdt leaned forward slightly, and pecked Rabby's cheek, they shared a private smile.

And lead you back into the void from whence you came.

Wollif stared into the dark of the mausoleum, then with a sigh dragged the coffin down, it's hard oak thumping on each step.

We've all begun to die, and don't know what to do.

Doug Drayin stared at the dying patient, whose coughs were becoming more and more violent, splittle flecked with blood. He looked up from the stained sheets to the rows upon rows of victims mirroring this one.

Since it hurts to pray to God, when God is dying too.

A two bit writer looked up from his type writer, staring at what he had just written, when his hand quivered a little, and he took another shot of malt.

Takes strength to laugh, when you start to drown.

Greg smiled, the growl of wolves surronded him now, reflected back by the thickening fog, now almost unable to see at all, he yanked the short steel blade from his waist, and waved it at the shadows.

And we dance while the sky crashes down.

Reinholdt's and Rabby's shoes tapped along the flagstones. *taptap-tap-TAP*

Like that the earth begins to quiver,

Destro dove for cover as another high pitched whine filled the air, followed by the blast of air, and raining dirt. He looked at the shattered buildings, and raised his rifle.

And all the oceans turn to black.

Thufir stood on the bow of his schooner, watching the stormy waves break over the prow, and the lightning crack the sky.

A ship of maniacs with knives,

A nameless man fended off a pair of thugs, giving others time to leap to the wildly dropping lifeboats, the safeties on the chains release.

Are playing Blackjack with their lives,

The fiddler smiled, playing another rift on his violin, before flipping his cards over triumphantly, and grinning at the coldly staring mob enforcers.

To kill the time until the giant rats attack.

Greg slashed the first down in a spray of overly dark crimson, and brought the lantern around to meet the next.

It's raining leprosy and acid.

Helgraf stood under the roof of the local department store, watching the sizzling acid rain eat through the statue of obscure local hero.

The saints were taken out and shot.

Loopy watched with a smile as the quiet cellmate next to him was dragged out of the block, and toward the firing yard outside.

When someone proffers you a pear,

Recan Edin smiled at the fellow, and accepted the fruit, trading a few coins across to the farmer standing by the bin.

You sink your teeth in unaware,

A rat caught Greg's arm, before he beat on it, breaking it's jaw and most of it's skull.

That just beneath the skin lies pestilence and rot.

Doug sighed, and slipped his coat over the doctor's frock before heading out the glass doors.

All that now breathes, and all that you love,

Rabby pulled Reinholdt closer, just as the sun sunk below the horizon, leaving the sky in brilliant colours.

All that we weave, will find its way back to the dust.

Wollif pushed the coffin into one of a dozen open holes in the wall, dusting his fingers along old corroded plaques of the long dead.

Greg slapped away another of the beasts, but fell to his knees as yet another sunk it's grisly fangs into his shoulder.

Fred whispered ferverntly, as the creaky old drawer opened, the broken planks making it teeter as he reached in.

Doug quaffed another drink, having had been to the old house he called home, and changed into a more comfortable evening wear, and reclining on the worn old chair in front of the old radio.

The violinists, one standing in the dark, while the rest played until the lights of the hanging laterns, gave tune to the steps of the waltzing couple.

A band of skeletons are playing,

Wollif turned to see the dead risen, and standing before him, sunken bone grins, and old yellowed bones.

Don't act like you don't know the tune.

The fiddler stood apart, playing a solemn song, watching the passer-bys in the buzy street, thinking about how things had changed so much over the years, as the only glances he recieved were disparaging.

Your part is echoed in the path,

Greg slowly dragged his footsteps along the worn dirt, scuffling the prints of a hundred journeys before.

Of every dead leaf blowing past,

Thufir stood on the coast, the autumn leaves brushing his ankles as he watched his worn old ship sink into the icy blue waters.

Against a counterpoint reflected off the moon.

The nameless man watched the moon settled on the distant mountains in the midnight sky, untouched by the orange haze that followed civilization.

There is a banquet at the table,

Cristo settled down at the table, having removed the dust-stopping blankets from over it, and brushing it's shining surface before serving himself a meal on battered old silver plates.

Exotic cheeses wines and cakes.

Recan sat in the banquet hall, his job of carting the many platters and plates about finished for a time.

And every one of us is damned,

The dead stroked his shoulders as he stepped through them, the clatter of bone echoing his name.

Until we start to understand,

Loopy was pulled from his cell, and he knew what was expected from his comrades, he yelled, he struggled, he twisted and spat.

That living is to gorge ourselves at our own wakes.

Magtok gently knocked over the decanter of wine, watching the deep red sink into the soft white table cloth.

Fred slipped the little golden chain around his fingers, just as the floor gave out beneath him with a groan.

Greg danced alone in his little home, the candlelight playing with his shadow.

The writer began to chuckle, a madness they say, he simply slipped the transcript of pretty lies into an envelope, and threw it away.

Helgraf played a simple tune on the piano in the rundown old tavern, the city lights in the distance down the paved streets making him sigh as cars raced by.

When the stakes are high, best to play the clown.

Wollif took two steps from the tomb, when he turned back to the expectant crowd, and began to whistle a tune.

The world burst in sparkling colours, firework in the dark skies as Rabby And Reinholdt were brought together in a kiss.

Everyone enjoying the nice moon we have tonight?
    Last edited by EleventhHour; 2009-10-05 at 08:51 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

All Avatars by Elder Tsofu!

2. - Top - End - #932
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Someone write Rabbit some happy, fluffy ships.
    Please.
    She needs them.
    We've got an emergency on our hands, people! This one needs sunshine and joy, stat! Nurse Mordie, pass me the keyboard! Doctor Reinholdt, the text colors, please!

Going Batty-Part One

Spoiler
    Show
    That wretched sun was shining that fine afternoon, glistening and spreading its obnoxiously bright and cheery rays across the land. Magtok couldn't help but scowl at it, briefly entertaining the notion of building a giant orbital space station someday, just so he could get a bit of shade every now and then. It probably wouldn't be worth the hefty price tag though, as there's always some mischievous teenager in a starfighter waiting for something to vandalize and/or blow up.

On this scalding and hot Wednesday morning, Magtok was just outside his fiendish lair, carrying a suitcase with him to the MagMobile. His eyes continued to protest against this strange, unfamiliar orb of light in the sky, and a thin bead of sweat traced its way down the biological side of his face.

Being a villain and all, Maggy usually preferred to set his own rules. and one of them was never waking up any later than noon, or going outdoors when that big burning ball of gas was up in the sky, but it was going to a long ride to Gotham, and only the suicidal drove around in that city after dark.

He slipped into the sleek, stylish vehicle, put his seatbelt on, jammed his key in the ignition, backed out of the driveway (of doom!), turned up the A/C almost as far as the knob would allow without turning the car into a frigid death trap (You'd be surprised how many wannabe heroes got iced by that innocent little knob), and threw his suitcase over his shoulder at the seats in the back.

"Oww!"

"What the-?"

Magtok turned in his seat and looked at the back of the car, finding a rather sleepy and confused Rabbit, who'd been hiding under a sheet.

"Rabbit? Rabbit, what the fudge are you doing in my car?! And how'd you get in here?! The security is-"

"No match for the power of my lahves."

Magtok blinked, almost at a loss for words.

"Oooookay, but that still doesn't answer my first question."

"I wanted to watch, and maybe help you load the car. You always head out in the afternoon in the MagMobile every third Wednesday at exactly 3:46 PM to rob a supermarket for your groceries."

"Who told you that I-"

"Nobody. I've been watching from the bushes next to the garage every day and taking notes."

Okay, this time, Magtok really was at a loss for words. Since he had nothing to say, Rabbit pulled out her little purple notebook, and flipped to a recent entry.

"Today, you're low on orange juice, Cheez-Its, salt, ramen, and mangoes. Oh, and waffles."

Magtok sighed, and put a cold chrome hand to his forehead.

"Rabbit, I swear, every time you do something like this, I'm tempted just a little bi more to convert to good, just so I can get a legal restraining order or get put in the witness protection program thingy or something. And I'm not going to a supermarket today."

"You're not?"

"I'm headed to Gotham City, New Jersey. Big scary place, full of scary psychopaths, Gothic architecture, and some guy who fights crime while dressed up like a blood-sucking rat/bird thingy. It's not safe there, and definitely not a place for a proper young la-"

Magtok would've continued speaking, but the fact that a hungry-looking zombie was summoned to the passenger seat by the fangirly necromancer in the backseat disproved the point he was about to make. No matter, he still had plenty more counter-arguments.

"I'm still not taking you off on some road trip and leaving Reinholdt to wonder where you've disappeared t-"

Rabbit yanked off Magtok's metal pinky, dialed a phone number into it, and then exchanged a few words with someone, before twisting it back into place.

"He's okay with me going."

Reinholdt is okay with you going to Gotham with someone you admittedly have this weird...whatever it is, in the hopes of meeting a man in a big flying rat costume you fangirl over, some albino clown you fangirl over, and the henchgirl of said homicidal albino clown, whom you also fangirl madly over?

"Well, he said if we meet Harley, he wants pictures of us. But yeah, he's okay with it."

"Rabbit, I'm not going to say it again. I've got serious business stuff in Gotham, I'm can't take you with me. There's nothing you can possibly say that will change my-"

"If you don't bring me, I'm going to tell everyone you still go to bed with a night light on."

Magtok froze, his fingers tightened on the wheel, and he finally gave in.

"Fine, you win. You can come along."

With teeth gritted to resist the painfully high-pitched squees of joy, Magtok shifted the Magmobile to drive, and sped off the exit ramp and onto the open road. A new, troublesome adventure was about to begin. Magtok could only hope he'd still have all his ribs intact at the end of this one.

*Some time later*

Well, alright then. I think that'll keep her stable for now. If there's any change, just dig up an old cheery ship until someone can arrive with proper treatment. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got sleeping now.
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

3. - Top - End - #933
    Ogre in the Playground

@ Thufir - It was cute. I hadn't heard that song before. Kinda made me cry too. Silly childhood memories.

@ Eleventh - This was good. Unique too. You could almost feel the connections. I liked it. Almost felt like the start of a twisted TV show in which they all end up trapped somewhere together.

@ Magtok - "No match for the power of my lahves."
    Rabbit, you should make that your catchphrase.
    Magtok, you WILL continue this as a series.
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2009-10-05 at 09:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

4. - Top - End - #934
    Ettin in the Playground

Heroes, Vigilantes, and Villains, Incorporated - Part One
    Wherein The subtitle is slightly pretentious

Starring: In various Personas:
    Rabbit - Gadgeter and Necromancer
    Thanatos - Gunslinger and Martial Artist
    Jesse Drake! - Newbie and Winner of the Super-Hero Lottery
    With Mention of the Grim Ranger.
    Also a mention of Draken, who will speak in ALL CAPS! when he shows up.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The twisted and mangled phalanges of some poor, long-dead man rent through the air, mere centimeters from their target - a slim man in a black overcoat with eyes glowing like embers.
    "Is that all, Lady Rabbit?" he asked as he leveled a simple, clean small-caliber pistol and blew away the skull from the bones. At least the poor victim's spirit was no longer attached, just his body, just animated by the other's will.
    Across the rooftop, partially obscured by mist from crashing waves stood Lady Rabbit, in her purple tailcoat and black top hat. "You know my hearts not into it right now, Thanny-boy. Things at headquarters have gotten a bit slow. We need some new blood, you know? Liven the place up." she rambled conversationally as she flung a carrot-shaped grenade through the air, which was casually dodged and air-burst harmlessly over the ocean.
    "I know what you mean," the man retorted as he dashed across the rooftops and telegraphed a wide, slow-flying hook which was easily blocked.
    "Hey, which one of us is supposed to lose, again?"

"You, my dear. Enjoy the hospital stay."
    "Still on for lunch of Friday?"
    "Wouldn't miss it."
    ~~~
    That Saturday, the same man, apparently unbruised and wearing a fine business suit instead of the trench coat smiled amiably at the same woman, who was wear her gym clothes and appeared to have just got off the treadmill.
    "You have a new Hero. Finally, someone to fight Grim for a bit. He's waiting for you in Conference room Three for his Power Judging, Interview, and arrangement of his first battle."
    "Introductory - new guy wins. Whos his opponent?"
    "You, actually. You're going through your dark age before we fake your death, remember? Dramatic decline, to lead to your eventual death biting off more you can chew at Draken, where he 'kills' you and you come back to conquer some deep-seated psychological hurdle, all the stronger and a better Hero for it."
    "How droll and cliche. we need to hire better writers."
    "Your merchandising revenue is slipping. You need to hire better marketing consultants."
    ~~~

The be-suited Thanatos slipped inside conference room three where what appeared to be a normal, everyday man was sitting quietly. Thanatos looked crestfallen.
    "We already have a "Normal" You'd be edging in on his marketing."
    He joked as he extended his hand.
    "Thanatos, aforementioned 'Normal'. In charge of new hires. How may I help you."
    The newcomer looked outright insulted. With a brief moment of thought he flew up into the air, unsupported by gadgets or whiz-bangs. An honest Super, it seemed.
    "I'm no normal! I'm Jesse Drake, the power of a Dragon in the body of a man! I'm strong,I'm fast, I fly, I friggin' breathe fire!" He proclaimed. "Don't call me normal, because I'm too awesome to be normal!"
    "You also don't have a costume or speech colour."
    "I know, I'm sorry. I need a little help."

"Don't worry about it kid. You're in for a long weekend, though..."

Yay, crappy introductory part one done!
    /drinks copious amounts of caffiene.
    Sleepy brain no worky good.
    NaNoWriMo Beat Me
    Red and the Phasmavore by LCP

5. - Top - End - #935
    Titan in the Playground

@EleventhHour: I noticed I wasn't in there.
    My own webcomic. Idiosyncrasy.
    Paladin Academy: Chapter 2 Part 28

6. - Top - End - #936
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Silverraptor View Post
    @EleventhHour: I noticed I wasn't in there.
    ORLY?

Quote Originally Posted by EleventhHour View Post
    Sillin Raptos waited on the sidewalk, looking up at the shadows on the window blinds, waiting patiently as the seconds ticked by on the golden pocketwatch on it's short chain.
    (Emphasis added)

Consequently, the only people I can't figure out are: Loopy's Cell Mate, The violinist, The fiddler, and the Dead guy.
    NaNoWriMo Beat Me

7. - Top - End - #937

Someone write Rabbit some happy, fluffy ships. Please. She needs them.
    How shall I / Ode to my Coney
    Spoiler
    Show

How shall I compare thee to a winter's night?
    Thou'rt more graceful in thy silence
    More potent in thine winds' howling
    More touching than the falling snowflake
    who inspires children to laughter
    and poets to verse

Thou'rt more regal than the ice
    More sharp of edge and firmer of purpose
    More lethal than the falling icicle
    who plummets in ultimate assurity
    and shatters ignorant preconception

Thou'rt more firey than the winter's hearth
    More passionate and stronger of expression
    More inspiring than the dancing flames
    who kindle the heart to racing
    and the blood to thunder.

Thou'rt more beautiful, even unknowing
    More childlike than the snow angels
    More sensible than the howling storm
    who seeks to bury all
    and drown understanding.

Thus I would compare thee,
    given ample chance before all
    and bechance give thee more

More than these simple words
    Stuttered into the cold winter's night
    Lacking you as lacking warmth

Warmth to enfold you and entwine
    as one's favoured blanket
    as one's unspoken dream

Thus I would compare thee
    and that I could, give you warmth within
    that lasts beyond all storms and conflict.

~ Me 10/06/2009 4:44 AM ET
    Last edited by Helgraf; 2009-10-06 at 03:38 AM.
    Catatar made for me many years ago ... pretty sure by banjo1985
    Werewolf Awards: 'Best Narration: Helgraf'
    Rabbit says stuff that makes me blush.

8. - Top - End - #938
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    Somewhere Else
    TwoBitWriter/EleventhHour
    Spoiler
    Show
    TwoBit swirled his glass again. Another night. Another drink. Another bust. It never changed. At some point women even stopped responding to his pick-up lines. Stupid book. He didn’t even get through the first 100.

Gathering his courage, he gulped his drink down, ready to scope the place out and give the whole romance thing another shot. Spinning in his seat, he nearly fell backwards out of his seat when he spotted the face that was leaning towards him.

“Gah!”

The girl giggled. She had silver hair that could almost be mistaken for fur and ears that tipped upwards slightly. “Hi there.”

TwoBit held one hand over his chest and took a few deep breaths. “Don’t scare me like that. What are you doing here Eleven?”

“Oh, I dunno. Probably the same as you. Trying to fill the void with booze and boobs.” She cracked a sly grin.

TwoBit just shook his head. He knew perfectly well from her ex-boyfriends that Eleven was just playing with him. Looking around the bar, he saw a few people around, but they were all pretty much coupled up. “Slim pickings tonight.”

“Ugh. Don’t tell me that.” Eleven frowned. TwoBit just sighed and shook his head. “Fine. Then let’s go somewhere else.” She grabbed his hand and started dragging him out of the bar.

“But where?” TwoBit said as he reluctantly followed, barely able to give the barkeep his due in time before being whisked outside.

“Who cares? Somewhere else.” Eleven slowed down a bit as she stepped outside, breathing in the night air. It was only late evening, so there was still plenty of time to do whatever they pleased.

TwoBit just shrugged and started walking next to her down the sidewalk. They enjoyed the silence for a while until TwoBit got a little uncomfortable. “How long are we going to keep this up?”

“What? Walking? As long as we want I guess.”

“Not that. I mean this. Diving into relationships, having them fail, falling into the bar hopping depression until the other one drags us out again.”

Eleven just shrugged. “Until we find the relationship that works I think.” She paused, spotting something in the distance. “Oh! I forgot! The fair came in this week. Come on TwoBit!” Eleven dashed off towards the lights.

TwoBit shook his head, unable to stop himself from cracking into a grin. “Hey! Wait up!” He dashed off after her, barely able to keep up with her enthusiasm. He caught up with her at the gates as she was buying the tickets. Eleven grinned before ushering him inside before he could even catch his breath.

Indeed, it seems catching his breath wasn’t an option as he got dragged to the see the animals. Then to bumper cars, where he could swear she was trying to actually kill him. Followed by the haunted house, where her face ended up buried in his side. Next were the games, where TwoBit proved his manly strength by popping balloons with a dart… well at least he won Eleven a big stuffed cat anyhow. Finally, the Ferris Wheel.

As they followed the curved path upwards, TwoBit smiled. “Thanks for dragging me out of that smelly old bar. I had a great time.”

Eleven scooted over and snuggled close to him, wrapping one arm around his waist, leaning her head against his shoulder. “Thanks. So did I.” She closed her eyes and smiled, enjoying the closeness and feel of him. They simply enjoyed the silence and break from the shouting crowds for a bit, relaxing peacefully in each other’s company.

“Eleven?”

“Yeah.”

“I love you.”

She looked up into his searching eyes, seeing the joy and ache that blossomed there. Whispering she replied. “I love you too.” She slowly leaned in and upwards, drawing a gentle passionate kiss from him.

Wrapping around each other in the lover’s embrace, the wheel reached its apex as fireworks went off in the distance.

Silver is not a color to be used in ships. I like my eyes.
    D'awwww.

9. - Top - End - #939
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

Spoiler
    Show

Mord O'kai threw another handful of dead soil aside, littering the ground with the torn roots of roses, while his fingers dripped hot blood onto the sand.

Rabby danced with Reinholdt along the flagstones of a overhang, the dusky sunlight giving the world a soft orange glow, sparkling off her pale dress and sinking into the darkness of his suit.

Greg Renger wandered through the woods again, holding his lamp high as he headed down the worn path to home, the ghostly echos of the mist coming back to him hauntingly.

Cycoris stood alone in the hallway of the school, her flashy knee-length stockings rubbing together, bound around her calves as she looked about forlonely.

Fred inched forward across the rotting boards of the attic, the drawers of the vanity a few scant inches from his questing fingers.

Magtok rubbed his eyes once more, staring in abject horror at the people he now recognized once more.

Cristo slipped across the polished floors of the museum, heading toward the boxy glass cases of antique jewels, avoiding the searching lights of security guards.

Reinholdt leaned forward slightly, and pecked Rabby's cheek, they shared a private smile.

Wollif stared into the dark of the mausoleum, then with a sigh dragged the coffin down, it's hard oak thumping on each step.

Doug Drayin stared at the dying patient, whose coughs were becoming more and more violent, splittle flecked with blood. He looked up from the stained sheets to the rows upon rows of victims mirroring this one.

A two bit writer looked up from his type writer, staring at what he had just written, when his hand quivered a little, and he took another shot of malt.

Greg smiled, the growl of wolves surronded him now, reflected back by the thickening fog, now almost unable to see at all, he yanked the short steel blade from his waist, and waved it at the shadows.

Destro dove for cover as another high pitched whine filled the air, followed by the blast of air, and raining dirt. He looked at the shattered buildings, and raised his rifle.

Thufir stood on the bow of his schooner, watching the stormy waves break over the prow, and the lightning crack the sky.

A nameless man fended off a pair of thugs, giving others time to leap to the wildly dropping lifeboats, the safeties on the chains release.

The fiddler smiled, playing another rift on his violin, before flipping his cards over triumphantly, and grinning at the coldly staring mob enforcers.

Greg slashed the first down in a spray of overly dark crimson, and brought the lantern around to meet the next.

Helgraf stood under the roof of the local department store, watching the sizzling acid rain eat through the statue of obscure local hero.

Loopy watched with a smile as the quiet cellmate next to him was dragged out of the block, and toward the firing yard outside.

Recan Edin smiled at the fellow, and accepted the fruit, trading a few coins across to the farmer standing by the bin.

A rat caught Greg's arm, before he beat on it, breaking it's jaw and most of it's skull.

Doug sighed, and slipped his coat over the doctor's frock before heading out the glass doors.

Rabby pulled Reinholdt closer, just as the sun sunk below the horizon, leaving the sky in brilliant colours.

Wollif pushed the coffin into one of a dozen open holes in the wall, dusting his fingers along old corroded plaques of the long dead.

Greg slapped away another of the beasts, but fell to his knees as yet another sunk it's grisly fangs into his shoulder.

Fred whispered ferverntly, as the creaky old drawer opened, the broken planks making it teeter as he reached in.

Doug quaffed another drink, having had been to the old house he called home, and changed into a more comfortable evening wear, and reclining on the worn old chair in front of the old radio.

The violinists, one standing in the dark, while the rest played until the lights of the hanging laterns, gave tune to the steps of the waltzing couple.

Wollif turned to see the dead risen, and standing before him, sunken bone grins, and old yellowed bones.

The fiddler stood apart, playing a solemn song, watching the passer-bys in the buzy street, thinking about how things had changed so much over the years, as the only glances he recieved were disparaging.

Greg slowly dragged his footsteps along the worn dirt, scuffling the prints of a hundred journeys before.

Thufir stood on the coast, the autumn leaves brushing his ankles as he watched his worn old ship sink into the icy blue waters.

The nameless man watched the moon settled on the distant mountains in the midnight sky, untouched by the orange haze that followed civilization.

Cristo settled down at the table, having removed the dust-stopping blankets from over it, and brushing it's shining surface before serving himself a meal on battered old silver plates.

Recan sat in the banquet hall, his job of carting the many platters and plates about finished for a time.

The dead stroked his shoulders as he stepped through them, the clatter of bone echoing his name.

Loopy was pulled from his cell, and he knew what was expected from his comrades, he yelled, he struggled, he twisted and spat.

Magtok gently knocked over the decanter of wine, watching the deep red sink into the soft white table cloth.

Fred slipped the little golden chain around his fingers, just as the floor gave out beneath him with a groan.

The writer began to chuckle, a madness they say, he simply slipped the transcript of pretty lies into an envelope, and threw it away.

Helgraf played a simple tune on the piano in the rundown old tavern, the city lights in the distance down the paved streets making him sigh as cars raced by.

Wollif took two steps from the tomb, when he turned back to the expectant crowd, and began to whistle a tune.

The world burst in sparkling colours, firework in the dark skies as Rabby And Reinholdt were brought together in a kiss.

At first I thought "mmmkay, quite good"

Then I serched the song and read the ship while listening to it.

I lawld my guts out

Then I had to spend about ten minutes getting serious again

Then I came here to praise the ship. Splendid work!

@V: Now that would be interesting sight, Jesse in spandex. I wonder how anyone would take you seriously anymore, though
    Last edited by Grim ranger; 2009-10-06 at 08:59 AM.

10. - Top - End - #940
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatos 51-50 View Post

Spoiler
    Show
    The twisted and mangled phalanges of some poor, long-dead man rent through the air, mere centimeters from their target - a slim man in a black overcoat with eyes glowing like embers.
    "Is that all, Lady Rabbit?" he asked as he leveled a simple, clean small-caliber pistol and blew away the skull from the bones. At least the poor victim's spirit was no longer attached, just his body, just animated by the other's will.
    Across the rooftop, partially obscured by mist from crashing waves stood Lady Rabbit, in her purple tailcoat and black top hat. "You know my hearts not into it right now, Thanny-boy. Things at headquarters have gotten a bit slow. We need some new blood, you know? Liven the place up." she rambled conversationally as she flung a carrot-shaped grenade through the air, which was casually dodged and air-burst harmlessly over the ocean.
    "I know what you mean," the man retorted as he dashed across the rooftops and telegraphed a wide, slow-flying hook which was easily blocked.

"Wouldn't miss it."
    ~~~
    That Saturday, the same man, apparently unbruised and wearing a fine business suit instead of the trench coat smiled amiably at the same woman, who was wear her gym clothes and appeared to have just got off the treadmill.
    "You have a new Hero. Finally, someone to fight Grim for a bit. He's waiting for you in Conference room Three for his Power Judging, Interview, and arrangement of his first battle."
    "You, actually. You're going through your dark age before we fake your death, remember? Dramatic decline, to lead to your eventual death biting off more you can chew at Draken, where he 'kills' you and you come back to conquer some deep-seated psychological hurdle, all the stronger and a better Hero for it."
    "Your merchandising revenue is slipping. You need to hire better marketing consultants."
    ~~~

The be-suited Thanatos slipped inside conference room three where what appeared to be a normal, everyday man was sitting quietly. Thanatos looked crestfallen.
    "Thanatos, aforementioned 'Normal'. In charge of new hires. How may I help you."
    The newcomer looked outright insulted. With a brief moment of thought he flew up into the air, unsupported by gadgets or whiz-bangs. An honest Super, it seemed.
    "I'm no normal! I'm Jesse Drake, the power of a Dragon in the body of a man! I'm strong,I'm fast, I fly, I friggin' breathe fire!" He proclaimed. "Don't call me normal, because I'm too awesome to be normal!"

Yay, super hero crash course! A genuine hero indeed. Just try not to put him in tights, or if you must, have him protest it.
    The Crimson Drake by Crimmy

Full Size Image Below
    Spoiler
    Show

Empty Spoiler Below
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #941
    Titan in the Playground

ORLY?

(Emphasis added)

Consequently, the only people I can't figure out are: Loopy's Cell Mate, The violinist, The fiddler, and the Dead guy.
    *Power Attack Face Palm; 1d4+6 [8] damage*

How did I miss that?!

And I think Fiddler is The Dark Fiddler. You know, the guy who started the crack pairing thread.

12. - Top - End - #942
    Ogre in the Playground

@ Thanatos - Heh. Interesting. What if there was giant conspiracy between all the heroes and villains to fight in the city and make it look real only to sell stuff and get rich?

@ Helgraf - It was well written, I could tell. Poetry just doesn't really interest me that much, so this response is kinda bland.
    Fortunately it wasn't for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

13. - Top - End - #943
    Ogre in the Playground

Okay, here's part three. Sorry Eleventh, you're not in this part, but we'll get back to our main hero later.

Introducing Nameless, as a nameless assassin. That's it right now.

Spoiler
    Show
    Ozaria Part 3

The dark witch Razarra sat alone in her chambers- save for the tiny imp, whom she was placing several complex and powerful enchantments on. Deep purple waves escaped her aura, and turned into ribbons as she spun them around him, then dissipated. "Slave, you shall visit our friend Mongarr and place these spells upon him. I won't let death ruin one of my finest warriors. Least not if I can help it." She smiled a dark smile.

Razarra pulled out her empty tome, and merely pointed. With a weary sigh, the imp lunged into the book, and his body turned into ink upon hitting the pages, sprawling about wildly. Then he took his shape again. "What shall you have me display, ma'am."

"Show me where Mongarr fell. NOW!"
    She smirked a bit with amusement. The job? Always fun. The ink all swirled around, and then displayed the dead body of a kobold lay there. "Is he already at the skeleton point?" The book's ink swirled again, and this time showed a rotted corpse. But Razarra hissed through her teeth.

"Too decayed." She didn't answer, but the imp remedied it anyways.

"Good. But not. Did they get the weapon from him?" She didn't wait for an answer. She knew, and the imp knew she knew... after all, she had whipped him already for not retrieving it. "So, you two will have to get it back."

"You mean I actually have to fight!?" gasped the imp. He sighed. "Very well, my lady." The imp secretly smiled at this. "So, shall I display the map." Razarra stared back at him, as if to say 'And why haven't you done so already', so he did. She flicked her finger, as if to say 'Closer', so he did. She flicked it more. Finally, she saw the tiny kobold corpse on the map and smiled. Dark, crackling purple energy began to form around her finger. She gently touched the book, and sent all the ink spiraling into a vortex, pouring into the dot of energy on the page. Then, when the last of it all faded, a small pop of purple lightning burst and signified the end of the spell.

But Razarra had other things to attend to. Walking into her lair's deepest sanctum, she came across a large shelf full of large and eerie books. Some moaned, some shrieked, but Razarra merely pursed her lips, and the made a zipping motion, and the books stifled, for the most part. The noise was minimal.

She drew forth a large book, bound in pitch black leather. "Ah, come here, my little black book of minions." She smiled. Anyone she ever made deals with lay in that book. From readied hoards, to mercenary units, dark captains, anything she might need. As she opened it up, a slight chill went down her spine. Any mere mortal reading these pages would be comatosed for life.

She fingered through the pages with a purpose. The Goblin King. "No, he'd be too sloppy. He's good, but those goblins are uncanny." Violet. "No, she'd attract too much attention. I need a killer." She flipped through several more entries, before resting her wandering finger on a nameless entry. A dark grin peeked across her face. "Perfect."

Razarra pulled more energy towards herself. Crackling, dark purple energy, as before. But this time, she formed it into a small whirling cloud. Then, she pushed the cloud in front of herself, and began muttering some incantations. Purple and black lightning shot out of the cloud, and hit various things, including the witch herself, but she paid no mind to it.

The cloud started sparking more. Then, slowly, a dark, cloaked figure emerged from the spell's center. Seconds later, the spell dimmed, and the lightning stopped flying, but it the effect remained, dormant. "My lady." spoke the thing in both a rough man's voice and a soft woman's voice. "Upon whom should I unleash my talents?"

Razarra smiled wider. "Ah, you are a wonderful servant. I desire the head-" a pause as she stroked the face of her assassin, "of Wolflore Bane."

The assassin nodded, then withdrew two daggers, each had a black handle, and two curved black blades going in opposite directions. [to be sure you get it, four blades total]

"Excellent. Now," She uttered a few more incantations, towards the portal he came from. "Go, and do not fail me."

The figure leapt into the portal, and purple energy crackled and popped.

-------------------------

Purple energy sparked in the sky, and out fell the book imp fell clumsily from the sky. His normal form. The imp fell near where the battle took place. Plenty of small skeletons, and only one clothed corpse. It took him only a couple of seconds. He waved his hands, and said the incantations Razarra told him. Afterwards, he stared. "Lady Razarra said he'd come back as a smart zombie. I wonder how that works exactly."

"What works?" asked the coughing voice of the kobold ex-sorcerer. "What, commanding an army of undead. Where are they anyways?"

"Um, Mongarr... I hate to tell you, but you're dead. Or you were. Razarra just sent me back here to fix you up."

"So that woman wasn't a dream. Damn." He rubbed his head, where the bullet hit him. "I've got a big hole on my head, don't I?"

"Oooh, damn, don't feel the back of your head. That thing took a big chunk out of it."

"Gah! What the hell was that? It was like some sort of more mechanical crossbow or something."

"Who knows. But we've got a mission. You've been given a second chance. We got to get back the rune blade they took from you."

"How'd she get me and not you? HOW? No offense kid, but you're no warrior."

"Hee hee, he who fights and runs away..."

"Is a pansy. But seriously, it's just you, and me. I miss my halfling army."

"Oh well, who cares."

---------------------

Bane and Freighter spoke briefly, but Bane had to meet up with The Elder. He pulled a hidden trigger, and pushed a secret button, a secret door opened up. A tight fit, especially for Bane. But he went through, and then the door closed.

Freighter sat alone, back on sentry duty. He had the best ears on the island. And that's even counting the Wolflore tribe. The same reason Bane took this young boy up and made him a soldier.

Sitting, waiting, he heard some very padded footsteps. He decided to take a peek. Upon leaving the tent, he noticed some slight rustling in the tall grass. He pulled out a hand axe and tossed it into the disturbance. He heard a slight groan. Then "You'll pay for that, dwarf!"

From the brush sprang the assassin, parts of his body wreathed in clinging shadows. He spun one weapon in his left hand as he struck quickly with both ends of the one in his right. Freighter leapt back. "I was hoping it was just a wild cat or goblin." He thought, noticing the blade easily slashed through his armor. But he didn't give up. He swung his axe, but hit shadows.

The assassin struck again, twice with each dagger, with both ends. Quickly, very quickly. Freighter knew this had to be the worst mistake he'd ever made. The assassin slashed again several times. The cuts in the dwarf's armor bent inwards, which only made it harder to move. Freighter fell, laying there. "If you'd a just gone back in, I'd a just slit your throat and made it a quick death. But I think I want you to hurt."

That was his mistake. The dwarf, gathering the last bits of his energy, lobbed his axe, pulling an extremely lucky shot, as he lobbed off the enemies head. The hood fell off revealing a head with no eyes, but with dents where they should be, a small nose, and thin mouth.

"What the hell..." muttered Freighter, before things went black.

The body of the assassin soon faded into black shadow. The entire being burst from existence. This particular assassin happened to be a demon, bound to Razarra, so unlike when Mongarr fell, a sharp ringing filled Razarra's ears. "He's gone." But then she opened a small window to see what had happened. She saw the dying dwarf, and then examined it closely. "Hm..." She sent dark tendrils through her mirror, and from her distant viewpoint, she drew the fighter into her lair.
    Last edited by Jesse Drake; 2009-10-06 at 12:55 PM.

Full Size Image Below
    Spoiler
    Show

Empty Spoiler Below
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #944
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Drake View Post
    Okay, here's part three. Sorry Eleventh, you're not in this part, but we'll get back to our main hero later.
    Part three? What about parts one and two? Where are those?

15. - Top - End - #945
    Ogre in the Playground

Part one is at the top of this page, and part two is a little lower.

Full Size Image Below
    Spoiler
    Show

Empty Spoiler Below
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #946
    Titan in the Playground

Part one is at the top of this page, and part two is a little lower.
    Alright, thank you. I'll go and have a look.

By the way, still looking forward to your superhero twisted gameshow ship you plan to do.

17. - Top - End - #947
    Titan in the Playground

Introducing Nameless, as a nameless assassin. That's it right now.

Spoiler
    Show
    Ozaria Part 3

The dark witch Razarra sat alone in her chambers- save for the tiny imp, whom she was placing several complex and powerful enchantments on. Deep purple waves escaped her aura, and turned into ribbons as she spun them around him, then dissipated. "Slave, you shall visit our friend Mongarr and place these spells upon him. I won't let death ruin one of my finest warriors. Least not if I can help it." She smiled a dark smile.

Razarra pulled out her empty tome, and merely pointed. With a weary sigh, the imp lunged into the book, and his body turned into ink upon hitting the pages, sprawling about wildly. Then he took his shape again. "What shall you have me display, ma'am."

"Show me where Mongarr fell. NOW!"
    She smirked a bit with amusement. The job? Always fun. The ink all swirled around, and then displayed the dead body of a kobold lay there. "Is he already at the skeleton point?" The book's ink swirled again, and this time showed a rotted corpse. But Razarra hissed through her teeth.

"Too decayed." She didn't answer, but the imp remedied it anyways.

"Good. But not. Did they get the weapon from him?" She didn't wait for an answer. She knew, and the imp knew she knew... after all, she had whipped him already for not retrieving it. "So, you two will have to get it back."

"You mean I actually have to fight!?" gasped the imp. He sighed. "Very well, my lady." The imp secretly smiled at this. "So, shall I display the map." Razarra stared back at him, as if to say 'And why haven't you done so already', so he did. She flicked her finger, as if to say 'Closer', so he did. She flicked it more. Finally, she saw the tiny kobold corpse on the map and smiled. Dark, crackling purple energy began to form around her finger. She gently touched the book, and sent all the ink spiraling into a vortex, pouring into the dot of energy on the page. Then, when the last of it all faded, a small pop of purple lightning burst and signified the end of the spell.

But Razarra had other things to attend to. Walking into her lair's deepest sanctum, she came across a large shelf full of large and eerie books. Some moaned, some shrieked, but Razarra merely pursed her lips, and the made a zipping motion, and the books stifled, for the most part. The noise was minimal.

She drew forth a large book, bound in pitch black leather. "Ah, come here, my little black book of minions." She smiled. Anyone she ever made deals with lay in that book. From readied hoards, to mercenary units, dark captains, anything she might need. As she opened it up, a slight chill went down her spine. Any mere mortal reading these pages would be comatosed for life.

She fingered through the pages with a purpose. The Goblin King. "No, he'd be too sloppy. He's good, but those goblins are uncanny." Violet. "No, she'd attract too much attention. I need a killer." She flipped through several more entries, before resting her wandering finger on a nameless entry. A dark grin peeked across her face. "Perfect."

Razarra pulled more energy towards herself. Crackling, dark purple energy, as before. But this time, she formed it into a small whirling cloud. Then, she pushed the cloud in front of herself, and began muttering some incantations. Purple and black lightning shot out of the cloud, and hit various things, including the witch herself, but she paid no mind to it.

The cloud started sparking more. Then, slowly, a dark, cloaked figure emerged from the spell's center. Seconds later, the spell dimmed, and the lightning stopped flying, but it the effect remained, dormant. "My lady." spoke the thing in both a rough man's voice and a soft woman's voice. "Upon whom should I unleash my talents?"

Razarra smiled wider. "Ah, you are a wonderful servant. I desire the head-" a pause as she stroked the face of her assassin, "of Wolflore Bane."

The assassin nodded, then withdrew two daggers, each had a black handle, and two curved black blades going in opposite directions. [to be sure you get it, four blades total]

"Excellent. Now," She uttered a few more incantations, towards the portal he came from. "Go, and do not fail me."

The figure leapt into the portal, and purple energy crackled and popped.

-------------------------

Purple energy sparked in the sky, and out fell the book imp fell clumsily from the sky. His normal form. The imp fell near where the battle took place. Plenty of small skeletons, and only one clothed corpse. It took him only a couple of seconds. He waved his hands, and said the incantations Razarra told him. Afterwards, he stared. "Lady Razarra said he'd come back as a smart zombie. I wonder how that works exactly."

"What works?" asked the coughing voice of the kobold ex-sorcerer. "What, commanding an army of undead. Where are they anyways?"

"Um, Mongarr... I hate to tell you, but you're dead. Or you were. Razarra just sent me back here to fix you up."

"So that woman wasn't a dream. Damn." He rubbed his head, where the bullet hit him. "I've got a big hole on my head, don't I?"

"Oooh, damn, don't feel the back of your head. That thing took a big chunk out of it."

"Gah! What the hell was that? It was like some sort of more mechanical crossbow or something."

"Who knows. But we've got a mission. You've been given a second chance. We got to get back the rune blade they took from you."

"How'd she get me and not you? HOW? No offense kid, but you're no warrior."

"Hee hee, he who fights and runs away..."

"Is a pansy. But seriously, it's just you, and me. I miss my halfling army."

"Oh well, who cares."

---------------------

Bane and Freighter spoke briefly, but Bane had to meet up with The Elder. He pulled a hidden trigger, and pushed a secret button, a secret door opened up. A tight fit, especially for Bane. But he went through, and then the door closed.

Freighter sat alone, back on sentry duty. He had the best ears on the island. And that's even counting the Wolflore tribe. The same reason Bane took this young boy up and made him a soldier.

Sitting, waiting, he heard some very padded footsteps. He decided to take a peek. Upon leaving the tent, he noticed some slight rustling in the tall grass. He pulled out a hand axe and tossed it into the disturbance. He heard a slight groan. Then "You'll pay for that, dwarf!"

From the brush sprang the assassin, parts of his body wreathed in clinging shadows. He spun one weapon in his left hand as he struck quickly with both ends of the one in his right. Freighter leapt back. "I was hoping it was just a wild cat or goblin." He thought, noticing the blade easily slashed through his armor. But he didn't give up. He swung his axe, but hit shadows.

The assassin struck again, twice with each dagger, with both ends. Quickly, very quickly. Freighter knew this had to be the worst mistake he'd ever made. The assassin slashed again several times. The cuts in the dwarf's armor bent inwards, which only made it harder to move. Freighter fell, laying there. "If you'd a just gone back in, I'd a just slit your throat and made it a quick death. But I think I want you to hurt."

That was his mistake. The dwarf, gathering the last bits of his energy, lobbed his axe, pulling an extremely lucky shot, as he lobbed off the enemies head. The hood fell off revealing a head with no eyes, but with dents where they should be, a small nose, and thin mouth.

"What the hell..." muttered Freighter, before things went black.

The body of the assassin soon faded into black shadow. The entire being burst from existence. This particular assassin happened to be a demon, bound to Razarra, so unlike when Mongarr fell, a sharp ringing filled Razarra's ears. "He's gone." But then she opened a small window to see what had happened. She saw the dying dwarf, and then examined it closely. "Hm..." She sent dark tendrils through her mirror, and from her distant viewpoint, she drew the fighter into her lair.
    Wait, is that Nameless? Yay, my first death!
    Wait...

._.

Awesome thingy though, I like your style. :3

18. - Top - End - #948
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

"Wouldn't miss it."
    ~~~
    ~~~

Pure AWESOME! You must write more!

Que? Assuming you are talking about me, I'm going to be in this? Trust me to end up in a cell though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Everyone loves loopy. It's true.
    My blog, if you are interested in my rambling.

19. - Top - End - #949

WolfInSheepsClothing

Okay, I dun have the energy to comment on each individual one, but all those ships are awesome. ^_^ Keep up the great work, peoples!
    Still not really here. Still just an illusion.

20. - Top - End - #950
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by loopy View Post
    Que? Assuming you are talking about me, I'm going to be in this? Trust me to end up in a cell though.
    Ship at the top of the page by Eleventh Hour, bro.
    ((Although, now that I think about it, it's likely I'm the dead guy, what with Thanatos meaning Death and all.))
    ~~~

All: I must admit, I stole the idea of Heroes/Villains fighting for show and to sell merchandise from Super Temps , which is a pretty good webcomic.
    I know the guy who writes it - or at least, I used to frequent the same forums as him and we would chat a lot.
    The big change I made in HVV, INC. is that HVV is a huge seeeecret, masquerades as a bunch of marketing consultants (Although it's like have two secret identities for the Supers), and that there's only one company.
    Crime-busting for fun and profit! Wheee!
    And I definitely plan on a part II, and unlike Angelwalker, I will actually write it.
    Last edited by Thanatos 51-50; 2009-10-06 at 02:23 PM.
    NaNoWriMo Beat Me

21. - Top - End - #951
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Woo! I'm in fiction! And ambiguously written! Loved muchly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Everyone loves loopy. It's true.
    My blog, if you are interested in my rambling.

22. - Top - End - #952
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    Wait, is that Nameless? Yay, my first death!
    Wait...

._.

Awesome thingy though, I like your style. :3
    Yeah, I used you as a one shot villain. Sorry, villain that hardcore is something you can't keep going the entire story.

And I definitely plan on a part II, and unlike Angelwalker, I will actually write it.
    Looking forward to it.

Full Size Image Below
    Spoiler
    Show

Empty Spoiler Below
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #953
    Ettin in the Playground

you know what? I'm liking the idea of putting Jesse in spandex now!
    "But they're tights!"

"Silver and Azure Tights! With a wicked dragon Design!"

"And the cup I'm mandated to wear is prominently visible!"

"Dual purpose. This way it attracts creepy fan-girls, too."
    NaNoWriMo Beat Me

24. - Top - End - #954
    Ogre in the Playground

you know what? I'm liking the idea of putting Jesse in spandex now!
    "But they're tights!"

"Silver and Azure Tights! With a wicked dragon Design!"

"And the cup I'm mandated to wear is prominently visible!"

"Dual purpose. This way it attracts creepy fan-girls, too."

Cruel cruel networking.
    Last edited by Jesse Drake; 2009-10-06 at 03:24 PM.

Full Size Image Below
    Spoiler
    Show

Empty Spoiler Below
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #955

Cruel cruel networking.
    Your other choice is using superpowers in every day life!

Don't do it. It'll end up a sitcom, and producers will take over your life.
    Spoiler
    Show

All Avatars by Elder Tsofu!

26. - Top - End - #956
    Ogre in the Playground

Nice ship, Eleventh.

The variety is cool.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

27. - Top - End - #957
    Ogre in the Playground

Your other choice is using superpowers in every day life!

Don't do it. It'll end up a sitcom, and producers will take over your life.
    This week, on Living Drake!

"I don't know what happened out there. I mean, there weren't enough buns, and the potato salad was running low, and then he said it. 'There aren't enough buns', and it just set me off."

Full Size Image Below
    Spoiler
    Show

Empty Spoiler Below
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #958
    Firbolg in the Playground

Great work, Jesse. Third installment is as good as the previous. Too bad I missed it when you posted your first two parts.

Blue Ghost, Lawful Good generalist wizard, at your service.
    Love wins. S'agapo.

I make MtG cards. My portfolio

29. - Top - End - #959
    Troll in the Playground

Than: ooooo, a Than ship! A series, even! I r excitedededed!
    And I get to be a nifty villain with tech and undead.
    Yay!

Jesse: Hmmmm. More being bad.
    Awww yeah.
    I am very, very interested to see where this goes.

Helgraf: ....
    I...
    Um...

Am killing you via ellipses, I guess?
    I had really hoped to see you write something when I made that desperate plea, but I had never, ever expected something quite like this.
    No matter the relationships I flit through, the heart breaks I induce and the heart aches I endure, I will always be your Coney.

"This is why it hurts the way it hurts.
    You have too many words in your head.
    There are too many ways to describe the way you feel.
    You will never have the luxury of a dull ache.
    You must suffer through the intricacy of feeling too much"

— Iain S. Thomas

30. - Top - End - #960
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

Oh lookie, there she is!

<.<

>.>

*shoots with chocolate cannon before poofing out*

Catch me if you can!

And Jesse, get back to work! I demands more ships! (That way there is slightest possibility I might actually appear in some )
    Last edited by Grim ranger; 2009-10-07 at 01:03 AM.