New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Fred's Flying Fishy, Fighting, Fiery, Fantastic Face Off Random Banter #125

Quote Originally Posted by eidreff View Post
    Combining the two in the wrong way is classed as cannibalism though.
    Yes. Yes it is. But if you can get away with it....
    This avatar pierces the heavens and is by Miss Nobody!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuan
    Yes, but that's Fred. He radiates awesomeness.

"Whether it be impossible or laughable, Great men open up paths of battle! If there's a wall, we break it down! If there's no path, we'll make one with these hands! The heart's magma burns with flames!"

By Recaiden.
    Inner Circle

2. - Top - End - #32
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Fred's Flying Fishy, Fighting, Fiery, Fantastic Face Off Random Banter #125

It's raining something fierce right now. It's magnificent.
    "I am the very model of a scientist Salarian,
    I've studied species Turian, Asari and Batarian,
    I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology)
    Because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology!
    My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian,
    I am the very model of a scientist Salarian!"

Don't play League of Legends? Want to?

3. - Top - End - #33
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    It's raining something fierce right now. It's magnificent.
    Awesome. It's clear in the dark outside where I live.
    Spoiler
    Show

"Whether it be impossible or laughable, Great men open up paths of battle! If there's a wall, we break it down! If there's no path, we'll make one with these hands! The heart's magma burns with flames!"

By Recaiden.
    Inner Circle

4. - Top - End - #34

Quote Originally Posted by Player_Zero View Post
    Stinking students and their scurvy...
    I am a horrible student cliche. And yet, there's no reason for me to be so - I live on my own, so there's none of the "my housemate has decided to run a biological experiment involving mould on my dishes" issues I used to have. I have a decent kitchen. I have a vast amount of time in which to buy food. And yet I'm living off oven pizza. It's madness.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Banned

Oven pizza? For shame.

6. - Top - End - #36

Quote Originally Posted by Player_Zero View Post
    Oven pizza? For shame.
    I know, I feel so dirty inside.

My boyfriend's moving in soon. He can cook. I'm hoping this is the answer to all my problems.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedra View Post
    I know, I feel so dirty inside.

My boyfriend's moving in soon. He can cook. I'm hoping this is the answer to all my problems.
    Men who can cook seem to be very popular these days.
    The son of a friend of my mom's lives with 3 girls. He does all the cooking, and they do all the cleaning for him. That sounds like a good deal to me.
    Spoiler
    Show

By Recaiden.
    Inner Circle

8. - Top - End - #38
    Bugbear in the Playground

I would take that deal in a heartbeat

I'm getting better at cooking but I do wish my S.O. was able to make something other than Ramen noodles or buttered egg noodles. It gets kind of tiring being the one who has to plan out meals constantly. Can't complain too much though.

Ugh I have a headache that just won't quit, so I apologize in advance if I'm snippy at anyone today.

9. - Top - End - #39
    Ettin in the Playground

I know much of headaches. In recent years thy have not cropped up nearly as often, but I still feel your pain.

10. - Top - End - #40

Quote Originally Posted by Hell Puppi View Post
    I would take that deal in a heartbeat

I'm getting better at cooking but I do wish my S.O. was able to make something other than Ramen noodles or buttered egg noodles. It gets kind of tiring being the one who has to plan out meals constantly. Can't complain too much though.

Ugh I have a headache that just won't quit, so I apologize in advance if I'm snippy at anyone today.
    I'm glad I can cook and my boyfriend can't. The best thing in the world to know how to cook is vast quantities of something foreign that your significant other can't pronounce.

Especially if you don't like their family. You can say, "I am very fond of you! Come and visit for dinner! What are we having? Oh, nothing special, tvorozhniki, barszcz, khvanchkara i djepelgesh."

Or you could just click at them like a Predator for thirty seconds. They'll react in exactly the same way.
    Click here for whining.

Click here for kitten.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Someone forgot Flashy in the title. haha.

I'm just ducking in on some wireless to say hey. I see Fred is now a pooch. Interesting.

Also, driving for 300 miles for the first time ever leaves you a bit sore...

As for headaches, my best friend is one of those poor SOBs who has a near constant background headache as part of their daily life. Very odd, really.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2009-08-12 at 05:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

12. - Top - End - #42
    Ogre in the Playground

My "Food Technology" (which, btw, translates to cooking) class consisted of me failing horribly at everything about it while my teacher made sarcastic remarks about my inability to cook (Evil woman). I'm a terrible cook, I managed to make a pizza look more like a range of volcanoes...

I've improved since though! >.>

Spoiler
    Show
    <NamelessOne> Calamity, you terrify me, and that's saying something.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Banned

I don't get many headaches. I do space-out though. One minute I'm right there with you then I'm miles away, flying upon the breeze and admiring the clouds as they roam...

14. - Top - End - #44

Quote Originally Posted by rubakhin View Post
    I'm glad I can cook and my boyfriend can't. The best thing in the world to know how to cook is vast quantities of something foreign that your significant other can't pronounce.

Especially if you don't like their family. You can say, "I am very fond of you! Come and visit for dinner! What are we having? Oh, nothing special, tvorozhniki, barszcz, khvanchkara i djepelgesh."

Or you could just click at them like a Predator for thirty seconds. They'll react in exactly the same way.
    Sooo...what your telling me is your a highly attractive man who can cook, writes excellently and judging by another thread has prowess in the love-makin' area.
    And you have a boyfriend.
    Yeah that all kinda works together

Heh luckily my mother-in-law is pretty much thrilled with anything I do so I don't have to worry about putting her off too much....though the Predator clicking noise may have to be put in use for my brother's girlfriend's family.

15. - Top - End - #45
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

5 ounce box o' Jelly Belly. I'm in sugarhyped heaven.
    Last edited by Rutskarn; 2009-08-12 at 07:31 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    <-I won this from Dr. Bath.
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #46

Anyone here live in Montreal?

Anyone know where to get Pixie Sticks? I have a cocktail* recipe I need to try.

*Fear not, moral guardians: does not contain cocktail.

17. - Top - End - #47
    Ettin in the Playground

I've mentioned before that I love to cook. I'm pretty good at baking especially...mostly because I LIKE it. I would take cooking over cleaning ANY day.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Troll in the Playground

I wish I could cook. I can make simple stuff, like pasta, home fries, popovers, etc., and I can bake, but that's about the extent of my cooking ability. I love food, though, so it seems that the natural extension of that love should be a desire to cook good food.

I'll probably start cooking once I get out of college and have no other way of obtaining good food besides paying for it.

In other news, I just went for a run for the first time since winter track today. I am going to be so damn stiff tomorrow.

19. - Top - End - #49
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sneak View Post
    In other news, I just went for a run for the first time since winter track today. I am going to be so damn stiff tomorrow.
    I used to run almost every morning. However, I finally figured out that after about two weeks of doing so, my knees die and I can't even walk up the stairs, they hurt so bad. I suspect it has something to do with scoliosis making my hips and back funny. In any case, I've pretty much given up on the running.
    Last edited by Dragonrider; 2009-08-12 at 07:49 PM.

20. - Top - End - #50
    Troll in the Playground

Wow, that sucks. :/

I figured I should probably start running, seeing as pre-season training with the team starts in a week and a half and I haven't run at all since the winter. And the first week of pre-season training is always absolute hell.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sneak View Post
    And the first week of pre-season training is always absolute hell.
    It really is...in any sport.

I'm not playing any in college, I don't think. I thought about tennis, because I've been doing that for two-thirds of my life, but I want a break from it.

22. - Top - End - #52
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Check me out! Posting from the hospital.
    Want to meet some of the most awesome people on the internet? Come to the Baltimore/DC Area RenFest Meetup 2012!

23. - Top - End - #53
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zeb The Troll View Post
    Is there a baby yet?

?

?

!?

Last edited by Dragonrider; 2009-08-12 at 08:05 PM.

24. - Top - End - #54
    Troll in the Playground

What news on the Rialto?

Phil the Piratical Platypus avatar by Serpentine

25. - Top - End - #55
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

No, no baby yet. The plan is to ice the pudding mold tonight, then start applying pressure tomorrow morning.

Want to meet some of the most awesome people on the internet? Come to the Baltimore/DC Area RenFest Meetup 2012!

26. - Top - End - #56
    Ettin in the Playground

No, no baby yet. The plan is to ice the pudding mold tonight, then start applying pressure tomorrow morning.

Ooooh.

I'm staying with a friend (well, friend of my mom's, really) whose baby is due Saturday. She's been having evening contractions since Monday. Hopefully he/she will be on the way soon.... And yours.

27. - Top - End - #57
    Firbolg in the Playground

What's this? My son has finally made his own random banter thread? I feel so proud
    "Love takes up where knowledge leaves off."
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

28. - Top - End - #58

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    What's this? My son has finally made his own random banter thread? I feel so proud
    I've been wondering about the story behind this for some time now... Anyone care to enlighten me?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Avatar, and many thanks, to Nevitan!

Thanks to Lubirio for the calligraphy signature!

Quotes and Links:

Quote Originally Posted by Beholder1995 View Post
    Lupy, you have officially reached that point known as 'awesome'.
    Quote Originally Posted by quinsar View Post
    You win Lupy!
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox View Post
    It had nothing to do with the damn parakeet!
    A little song about the internet.

To the Dancing Fox Inn!

PM me about Linux!

29. - Top - End - #59
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lupy View Post
    I've been wondering about the story behind this for some time now... Anyone care to enlighten me?
    No
    "Love takes up where knowledge leaves off."
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

30. - Top - End - #60

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    No

I see my failure now.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Avatar, and many thanks, to Nevitan!

Thanks to Lubirio for the calligraphy signature!

Quotes and Links:

Quote Originally Posted by Beholder1995 View Post
    Lupy, you have officially reached that point known as 'awesome'.
    Quote Originally Posted by quinsar View Post
    You win Lupy!
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox View Post
    It had nothing to do with the damn parakeet!
    A little song about the internet.

To the Dancing Fox Inn!

PM me about Linux!