New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 82 12345678910112651 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time

=================
    Last edited by Voldecanter; 2019-08-18 at 09:48 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time

Spoiler
    Show
    Ok , so as to not be bogged down with this issue later on , I want everyone to roll Initiative for the next 20 combat rounds . This does not include surprise initiative rolls (Such as Someone wanting to make a mad dash for some treasure or to do something on impulse) These initiative rolls only apply to Combat rounds .

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Never did D&D/D20 on a forum before. Here goes nothing. (EDIT: Rolling dice is confusing. wutev.)

Also, Leaf calls dibs on "Royal Blue", while Eternity nabs"Dark Orange" as hers.

"Leaf"/Eternity

The new wielder of the Kokiri Sword, a Kokiri himself, looked at his reflection through the blade. The Kokiri saw a slightly tanned, slightly anorexic, long-blue-haired "kid" who had the look of a performer about him. Several earrings of many different types adorned each ear, with several chains leading into the ring holding the loose ponytail of hair together. He wore a chain shirt that looked like the links were dyed an oceanic blue, with a matching tunic with gold-coloured edges draped over with a white leaf emblazoned on the front of it, with sky- and sea-blue checkered pants, and a simple pair of brown leather boots. Complimenting this was a many-pocketed vest that came in a wide assortment of light greens, aquas, and blues, two filled dagger sheathes on the right leg opposite the Kokiri sword's sheath on his left, and his "kokiri" lute strapped to his back. The lute in question was made of a deku branch attacked to half a giant nut and used vines as strings. Behind his head, a glowing dark orange fairy sat on his head, with her head going every which way as she not only pieced together what had just transpired, but as her mind melded with the personality of the last fairy named "Eternity"

The Kokiri's almost-never-used full name was "Crystalleaf Ashwind"...usually shortened to just "Leaf"...though he did like the name "Ashwind" as a stage name. With Mido's house in plain sight, as well the now-bloody shop (The blood was definitely Leaf's fault. Though the blame was on Foun, if anyone asked.), Leak threw a question to the group: "Hey, isn't it about time we bought that little wooden shield that's supposed to be really useful?
    Last edited by Lifeson; 2009-09-03 at 10:50 AM.

4. - Top - End - #4

Do-Dore/Ori

Beside Leaf ,standing at 2 feet and 10 inches , is Do-Dore , a Shaman of the Kokiri . His pale white skin is seen on his face as it is illuminated alongside the firefly's lights . His body is covered in Thick robes that almost make him look imposing , although their green and blue patterns surely would help him hide in the forest . His Eyes are so Emerald they they almost glow . His Hood brought up to cover his Bright Green hair does a fine job at that , exept for the bangs and long sides comming out from under his hood . Upon his shoulder is a white ball of Light , on closer inspection one can see a Tiny man drapped in White Robes alongside a white cap , this is Ori , Do-Dore's Trusted Fairy Companion . Leaf ,May your body and soul ,one day become tranquil , as the triumverantes of Elements and Spirits have in all Aspects , Forest and Spirit being only two of them , May I shield you from the Harshness of Truth , the Manipulation of Lies , The Burning of Fires , The Creation of Water , and may I open the Meadows and Grasses to you , so that like our Father , you may Grow ancient and old without taint of the Spirit .May Farore Shine upon us and all of the Forest Spirits -The Kokiri-.To your Last Question , I Doubt A Wooden Shield would be any Help to Us with the Corruption of Fire would so Easily Destroy it , However Mido will most likely not let us pass , so for the sake of looking Patriotic and Respectful of the Forest Peoples , we shall need that Shield to See our Father ."

Do-Dore's Initiative Rolls :
    Spoiler
    Show
    ((1D20-4)[7])((1D20-4)[13])((1D20-4)[2])(1D20-4)[14])((1D20-4)[7])((1D20-4)[3])((1D20-4)[7])((1D20-4)[9])((1D20-4)[5])((1D20-4)[-1])((1D20-4)[0])((1D20-4)[1])((1D20-4)[12])((1D20-4)[9])((1D20-4)[14])((1D20-4)[14])((1D20-4)[3])((1D20-4)[4])((1D20-4)[7])([roll]1d20-4)[/roll]

Ori's Initiative Rolls :
    Spoiler
    Show
    ((1D20+4)[13])((1D20+4)[14])((1D20+4)[24])([roll]1D20+4[/roll])((1D20+4)[8])((1D20+4)[9])((1D20+4)[23])((1D20+4)[12])((1D20+4)[22])((1D20+4)[9])((1D20+4)[11])((1D20+4)[16])((1D20+4)[11])((1D20+4)[20])((1D20+4)[20])((1D20+4)[8])((1D20+4)[20])((1D20+4)[9])((1D20+4)[21])((1D20+4)[10])([roll]1d20+4[/roll])
    Last edited by Voldecanter; 2009-09-03 at 07:05 AM.

5. - Top - End - #5

"You...Kokiri...(chewing sounds)... are... a very... odd...folk" said a very large pile of rock; this pile of rock, as it turned out upon further inspection, turned out to be none other than the great massive Goron Foun eating rocks from a pile. There he sat next to the two kokiri mystified that he hadn't been noticed first. He stood, this took a long time of course, upon standing one could clearly see that this was no ordinary Goron, this was something else... There stood a collossal being standing at seven feet and over 400lbs, it seemed almost as if this Goron had eaten every rock in all of kokiri Forest, God knows he tried to. Here stood one who would be the greatest wizzrobe of our time, already his destructive powers had almost lead to the demise of his party members. His favorite activities are eating rocks, burning things and eating BIG Rocks. By the way Foun is Brown (Sienna). How do you do spoilers?
    Bow down and pray to the God of Roads, for without his most Holy Paths, you would be forever doomed to travel through the Roadless Wilds.

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Campaign
    My Own Hombrew Sci-fi RPG that is ever so slowly being constructed... SLOWLY! Heroes of the Stars Currently on Hold.

Thanks to Elder Tsofu for the Cool Avatar

6. - Top - End - #6

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    ikasdasdjklasd *
    Just remove the * and go over to the How to Roll Dice Thread so you can roll dice in Spoilers , just remember all OOC is done in Spoilers and If you could place your Name in Bold with your Color that would be very helpful .

7. - Top - End - #7

That really doesn't help, just post the instructions on creating a spoiler here.
    Bow down and pray to the God of Roads, for without his most Holy Paths, you would be forever doomed to travel through the Roadless Wilds.

My Own Hombrew Sci-fi RPG that is ever so slowly being constructed... SLOWLY! Heroes of the Stars Currently on Hold.

8. - Top - End - #8

[ spoiler ] asdsdas [ / spoiler ] *

Without the spaces .

9. - Top - End - #9

Kokiri Forest : Before the Shop

A Small rain starts to trickle and any scent from the blood of the young girl , murdered atop of the store is surely washed away , along with the very taint of murder , hopefully the forest will devour her and she will be re-born .

10. - Top - End - #10

Ori

"Don't Stand around here all day ! , What are you waiting for , GO GET THE ******* Shield ! THE DEKU TREE NEEDS US !

11. - Top - End - #11

[spoiler](1d6)[3](1d6)[1](1d6)[2](1d6)[1](1d6)[1](1d6)[4](1d6)[6](1d6)[1](1d6)[6](1d6)[2](1d6)[4](1d6)[1](1d6)[4](1d6)[2](1d6)[5](1d6)[3](1d6)[5](1d6)[3](1d6)[1](1d6)[2][spoiler]

Just testing the dice roller and spoiler, lets try that again.

[spoiler] [roll]1d6[/roll][roll]1d6[/roll][roll]1d6[/roll][roll]1d6[/roll][roll]1d6[/roll][roll]1d6[/roll][roll]1d6[/roll] [spoiler]

hmmmm maybe...

Spoiler
    Show
    [roll]1d6[/roll][roll]1d6[/roll][roll]1d6[/roll][roll]1d6[/roll][roll]1d6[/roll][roll]1d6[/roll]

Ok so I got spoiler to work but now the dice roller stopped working...

Spoiler
    Show
    [roll]1d6[/roll] [roll]1d6[/roll] [roll]1d6[/roll] [roll]1d6[/roll] [roll]1d6[/roll] [roll]1d6[/roll] [roll]1d6[/roll] [roll]1d6[/roll] [roll]1d6[/roll]

HELP ME!!!!
    Last edited by Thorcrest; 2009-09-10 at 07:47 AM.

12. - Top - End - #12

Initiative Rolls
    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20)[15](1d20)[15](1d20)[4](1d20)[14](1d20)[14](1d20)[16](1d20)[16](1d20)[1](1d20)[12](1d20)[19](1d20)[18](1d20)[2](1d20)[16](1d20)[2](1d20)[1](1d20)[20](1d20)[3](1d20)[13](1d20)[11](1d20)[1]

Eye of the World

Spoiler
    Show
    isn't it just an awesome book now get on to the Great Hunt the fun is just starting

Spells

Spoiler
    Show
    all my spells are on the back of my character sheet scan and send me a copy please

PS forgot to -10 my initiative, so whateverit says -10
    Last edited by Thorcrest; 2009-09-11 at 05:34 PM.

13. - Top - End - #13

Spoiler
    Show
    All we need is for our other players , their sheets , descriptions and Initiative rolls then we can really get going here .But I will Make A IC Dm related Post tommorow if they don't show up.

14. - Top - End - #14

The Dawn of the forest is beggining to rise , however , with the shadows still being prevelant within the forest , it brings Navi's Fortelling all more real . With the Kokiri Sword secure , how long until our heroes go to the deku tree ?

15. - Top - End - #15

I...say...we...go...burn...I...mean...visit...the. ..tree...now...

16. - Top - End - #16

Thor-Axe

Initiative
    Spoiler
    Show
    [roll]1d20+1[/roll]
    Dark Orange is Thor-Axe's character color .

"Mido Requires This Kokiri Shield before we can continue ! I will go in , if .....any of you ......people don't mind.
    Last edited by Voldecanter; 2009-09-16 at 04:43 PM.

17. - Top - End - #17

(1d20+1)[12] Dice roll Test for Thor-Axe's initiative .
    Last edited by Voldecanter; 2009-09-16 at 04:48 PM.

18. - Top - End - #18

Thor-Axes Initiative Hopefully .
    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+1)[11]
    (1d20+1)[17]
    (1d20+1)[20]
    (1d20+1)[10]
    (1d20+1)[16]
    (1d20+1)[15]
    (1d20+1)[18]
    (1d20+1)[9]
    (1d20+1)[5]
    (1d20+1)[19]
    (1d20+1)[9]
    (1d20+1)[19]
    (1d20+1)[20]
    (1d20+1)[9]
    (1d20+1)[15]
    (1d20+1)[9]
    (1d20+1)[2]
    (1d20+1)[14]
    Last edited by Voldecanter; 2009-09-16 at 04:53 PM.

19. - Top - End - #19

Thor-Axe

"I am now going to this Kokiri Store , That little One will be lucky if I don't report that damned body !

20. - Top - End - #20

Dub

The Steady Goron stand not as tall as Foun in the midst of all the other Party members , but he stands tall and proud as the force of Death Mountain says he should . His arms are Branded with the Goron Spiritual Stone Symbol , a constant reminder of what his people stands for .

Dub's Initiative
    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20)[19]
    (1d20)[8]
    (1d20)[6]
    (1d20)[4]
    (1d20)[4]
    (1d20)[12]
    (1d20)[10]
    (1d20)[14]
    (1d20)[3]
    (1d20)[17]
    (1d20)[1]
    (1d20)[2]
    (1d20)[3]
    (1d20)[7]
    (1d20)[16]
    (1d20)[16]
    (1d20)[18]

"Ah Bloody Girl , well pretty bloody *Slight Chuckle* , shall do fine for my purposes ... [

Climb Check
    Spoiler
    Show
    [roll]1d20+5[/roll]

Dub with his large muscular arms grabs a large shaft of what was once an individual tree being used as a form of colunm for the apparent kokiri store
    Last edited by Voldecanter; 2009-09-16 at 05:09 PM.

21. - Top - End - #21

Dub's Climb Check
    Spoiler
    Show
    [roll]1d20-3[/roll]
    Last edited by Voldecanter; 2009-09-16 at 05:12 PM.

22. - Top - End - #22

Dub's Climb Check
    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20-3)[16]

23. - Top - End - #23

Dub graps the Tree with his massive arms with success the large lug manages to climb above the store-front roof-top ,next to the dead kokiri girl , he does not seem to be disturbed by this but more .....Amused by it .

24. - Top - End - #24

Dub

"Girl Will do Finely .....He.....He....He.....

Spoiler
    Show
    Constitution for the Kokiri Sex Encounter (1d20+3)[10]

The Nearby Party Members hear Slight Swishing of blood upon the two fleshy bodies , and the crushing of bone and sinew from what you can only expect to be the silent and dead kokiri girl , for the goron is moving to fastly and with the zest of life to be making those sounds of deadly silence ......Eugh.....Eugh....Eugh he goes on .....Until ....

25. - Top - End - #25

Dub Smiles Gladly as he claims his Kokiri Prize , Despite the fact that she is dead , at least , there won't be any resistance this time

Spoiler
    Show
    Dub can go another 10 full rounds of This Sexual Encounter if he so chooses

26. - Top - End - #26

Kokiri Forest : Kokiri Store

Spoiler
    Show

Kokiri Shop Music

As Thor-Axe Enters the Store , The Talll Hylain Stands out like a sore thumb in this part of the forest , or any forest that is populated with Fairy Spirits and Kokiri Sprites -Along with the Occasional Deku Merchant- His Long Blond Hair almost covers his eyes , He sees the Store-Keeper pouring over the apparent goods that the shop sells , with a young-although all these kokiri have an apparent Ageless look- girl sweeping the floor with a sturdy broom next to Thor-Axe , she seems to be looking up at him with mooning eyes -Odd for a kokiri to Swoon over other peoples or is it?-

"Earh , What may I help you with ...Sir ?You can buy things here that you can buy in the Forest for FREE !

Well, You can sell me a Deku Shield with the Kokiri Symbol on it at List cost !

Looking at Thor-Axe The Shope-Keeper reaches behind the Desk and presents out THE DEKU SHIELD ! Eur , I hope this is what you were asking for my lad , please take this for 40 Rupees HE HE HE !

"Glady" Thor-Axe replies with a satisfied tone
    "here take my Ruppes for this sheild" *Drops Coins into the Shope-Keppers open Palms*
    "Thank you my Dear Kokiri Friend I won't forget this Kindness.

"May I ask something , Hylain , I know your kind don't Frolick Around these Forests for Long ...TEHEHE HHEHE , Forest is for the Fairies it is HEHEHEHE.

"Yes your right Kokiri!"Why do you ask?

Well, The Village of the Kokiri HEHEH , TEEHEHE DO-RE-ME -FA -SO HEHETHE ! Has such a small population and I don't get a good Profit each year , because everyone but the Priest-hood of Farore just get my products from the forest for free , and even then they just donate the money for me , because they feel sorry for me . If the great Deku tree wasn't around to supply me with shelter , food ,and luxury goods , I would be out in the forest living under a Rock I would ! Would you please take these 20 Flyers and bring them to your ....your ....your Village out in the world , so that other people could come buy my goods here?"

Why of Course little one *Thinking of the deku tree's curse and knowing that it might not be around to help this little guy out soon* I will bring it to my Largest Village in the Land , and make sure that Not only people come ,but Merchants will come here also and bring the bounty of the Forest across Hyrule , and they will have you to thank for that.

The Shope-Keeper's Eyes Widen !

Well I just want some people to come and buy my Shinies of the forest but if you must do what your Pro-pose I will gladly accept your Charity of Aid . If thehehHERHEKHEKRHHRHER manage to do as you SAWY THEHETE , THETHEH TEHTEH*GIGGLES* , Then come back and see me , and I will be most Generous in a reward I will GIVE ! TEHHTEHTE .! THANK YOU - COME AGAIN ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO BUY?

"No Thank you Kokiri Shope-keeper"*And with his good-bye he picks up the sheild places it in his Traveler's Back-pack and walks out of the Store.

"Sweet Ass ! TEHEHE !*The Kokiri Maid says in a whisper to herself as Thor-Axe leaves.

27. - Top - End - #27

Our Heroes now have all they Need for the Meeting with Mido and Saria , but now all our Brave Heroes need to get done , is to reach Mido's House , Which is across the Forest Meadow . The Deku Tree can only be reached by the Doors Openable by Mido and Saria , the Great Deku Tree needs you and Navi has told you that the Curse grows stronger by the day since she left to find us -Although Since Leaf Killed her we shall never know what other secrets the Glowing Winged Fairy could have told

28. - Top - End - #28

Foun

I...Will...have...to...arrange...an...accident...( chewing sounds)...for...Dub...he...sickens...me...and...(c hewing sounds)...I...do...not...think...his...actions...a re...acceptable says the massive Goron admist eating the rocks he picked up from the forest floor.
    The Goron begins to head towards Mido's house. Slowly as ever, yet believing that the party would follow. I...must...find...more...shiny...rocks...

29. - Top - End - #29

Mido's House : Kokiri Forest

MOOD MUSIC

As the rest of the party crosses the meadow towards Mido's House ; they finaly reach the villa's doors , which are open . Inside Saria is there and she sits beside an empty chair .

"Ssss..Ory about mido not being here , a dark creature killed on of the Great Deku Tree's Children last night , proof that the Shadow is growing ever stronger within our Forest Domain ." Saria manages to say this with reserve and calm in her voice , some would see this as disturbing but Saria is the leader of Civil Affaris amougnst the Forest Kokiri and being that the Kokiri are essentially children in all aspects , Saria must be able to keep calm during imature bouts from the Kokiri Lest the Great Deku Tree aleaves her of office .

"I do see that the Great Kokiri Sword and it's Shield are within your Possesion , I shall reward you enterance into the Grove of the Great Deku Tree , although don't tell Mido it was me if he askes ."
    From behind both of the Large tree stumps being passed off as Chairs , a Doorway opens from the wall revealing a forest path to what only could lead to the Great Deku Tree or so says Saria .
    Do Do do do do doui!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Infront of you is a winding path that seems to be carved out of rock and wood

30. - Top - End - #30

Spoiler
    Show
    now would be a good time to refresh magic points , and think of marching order , not to mention ,who will do what if something evil goes down