New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 82 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021223762 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time

DM

Taken by the Surpise attacks , (C3 and C2 Dies) , Two of the Creatures , scream under the flame and blades that they recieved .Falling to the ground with barely any breath left .

2. - Top - End - #332

Do-Dore

Jumps Down and goes to his friends . Cast Catfall upon Self
    Jump check (1d20+2)[7]

3. - Top - End - #333

C1 and C2 die by flame I thought?
    Bow down and pray to the God of Roads, for without his most Holy Paths, you would be forever doomed to travel through the Roadless Wilds.

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Campaign
    My Own Hombrew Sci-fi RPG that is ever so slowly being constructed... SLOWLY! Heroes of the Stars Currently on Hold.

Thanks to Elder Tsofu for the Cool Avatar

4. - Top - End - #334

DM

The Last remaining Creature , Red Eyes Glowing Wide , Spits out Shadow at Foun , and hits him square in the chest
    Spoiler
    Show
    Inflicting 4 damage

5. - Top - End - #335
    Barbarian in the Playground

"Leaf"/Eternity

Looking at the last little terrified creature, there was just a little twang of pity that resonated in Leaf's heart. Just for a little, but then it was squashed by the feeling of a plan going spectacularly well for once.

So, the obvious plan of action was to continue the offensive, with Leaf and Eternity charging the last little deku (Placing them in E2)

Spoiler
    Show

Leaf:
    Kokiri Sword: (1d20+6)[8] Damage: (1d8+2)[10]
    Dagger: (1d20+6)[11] Damage: (1d4+2)[4]

Eternity:
    Trident: (1d20+6)[15] Damage: (1d3-1)[2]
    Shield Bash: (1d20+6)[8] Damage: 1

6. - Top - End - #336

DM

Leaf going over and slashing with his blades was all well and heroic , but he missed his target .

Ori

Casts True-Strike on Himself .

Do-Dore

Goes over to Foun and Casts Cure Minor Wounds upon him
    Spoiler
    Show
    +1 Hp !

7. - Top - End - #337

Foun Casts Magic Missle on the Remaining creature

Spoiler
    Show
    (2d4+2)[6]
    Bow down and pray to the God of Roads, for without his most Holy Paths, you would be forever doomed to travel through the Roadless Wilds.

My Own Hombrew Sci-fi RPG that is ever so slowly being constructed... SLOWLY! Heroes of the Stars Currently on Hold.

8. - Top - End - #338

No more Shadow magic points

9. - Top - End - #339

DM

The Creature Screams and Falls to the ground as the large ball of pure shadow hits the creature , tearing it's flesh apart .

10. - Top - End - #340

Do-Dore

Begins to clap his hands together and look cheer- filled at the sight of everyone being in moderately good health . " Allow me to take care of your wounds Foun , I am sure you will need the boost . Anyone else need a healing touch ?" Passing his eyes around the room Do-Dore manages to keep a cool composure throughout the ordeal .

11. - Top - End - #341

"Leaf"/Eternity

After the last Deku fell, Leaf and Eternity walked up to the door down there, and contemplated what was on the other side, seeing as they were making the executive decisions down here.

"Five Rupees says that it's the evil down here, and a further ten says it's a freaking huge-ass spider."

"I am not taking that bet, because then not only will I win, but there will be something worse behind it. Definitely not worth the fifteen. Besides, what was your first clue? The webbing?"

"...so then we agree it's dangerous and most likely the bad guy here. Awesome." and with that, Leaf returned to the party proper, and said "Nap time. Get your magic back, without using the potions, and we'll gear up to finish this quest. Agreed?"

12. - Top - End - #342

Do-Dore

" I agree with you Leaf , but there is something we have to Discuss . What of the Object you found within the Chest ? What about that rod ? And what about those other Vials that you found ? Do you think that they will come in handy for whatever we are going to face ? These things you must consider before we just sleep . Also , Ori will stay on watch the entire time , seeing as the fairy may be quite bored . Before we sleep though , Foun can you cook us up something ? I think it is far past dinner-time and I myself am quite famished and desire food ."

Do-Dore after questioning the situation circles around the room and looks at the webbings . and claps his hands together and holds his robe in his hands so that he can properly walk without having the robe being a hinderence .

13. - Top - End - #343

Very...well...it...will...be...a...simple...matter ...of...food... (I don't suppose anyone brought food) Foun approaches the Dekus and tears them apart to make a pile of wood thenblasts them with some fingers of fire. Chrdbarkanyon? asked the Goron in goronese (thats not different from Goron its not Swedenese) while picking up several handful of stones mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm (chewing sounds)

14. - Top - End - #344

Leaf wondered at Do-Dore's questions while Foun was busy finding rocks for himself, and creating a fire for the Kokiri. "Let's see. I'm definitely not using the rod until I know what it does. Last thing I need is for that thing to explode in my face in the middle of me getting stabbed and beaten. As for the vials...the restorative ones we're probably going to use sometime soon. Sanctuary? Maybe if I don't find a decent price for it first."

Without searching his pack, Leaf wondered out loud, "Hey...maybe we can get Ori and Eternity to race outside and get us some food?"

"Only if Ori really wants to."

15. - Top - End - #345

Do-Dore

Looking at the other Kokiri present with his bright Eyes Do-Dore touches his fingers to his chin . " Leaf , we Have NEED to use every resource that we can afford , Why not Test the Rod now , before our NEED for it is at it's perilous Climax ? Ori, you will not be going anywhere . Not to be ferocious but we have a meal right before our eyes . Not only do we have Fire , but Meaty Deku Corpses to eat and keep our spirits fresh !" Grabbing a small stick , Do-Dore pokes it through a near by reminent of the Deku's Flesh and Pokes it over the fire , as if in the anticipation that it will cook . [Goron] " Mmmm , this sure is will be tasty , the forest please sustain us , away from the water that creates false life and shadow that makes you believe other-wise ."

16. - Top - End - #346

"As much as I'm curious as to what this thing does...we had an issue, back in the troupe, were there were a couple of guys who liked running into dungeons and stuff for the hell of it, and they came back every once in a while with magic stuff like this...well, one day, somebody decided it'd be a good idea to nab one of their magic items for themselves. I don't think we ever found a bigger piece of Tara that day than a hand.

Leaf shudders at the end of the explanation of his actions. So, thus is the reason why Leaf is actually cautious about something. Also, as Leaf roasts a piece of deku, he wonders aloud to himself, "Does this make me a cannibal, or a survivalist?"

17. - Top - End - #347

Do-Dore

Looking Directly at Leaf while sitting Cross legged and holding his Deku on a Stick . " Why Leaf , I believe it makes us survivalists , since they are not of our Species . Don't Forget that if any more of these creatures comes upon us they may be scared away just because we are eating their comrades !" Chuckling to himself just a little bit Do-Dore looks again at Leaf and then crosses his gaze to Foun . " What of the World Beyond the Lost Woods and the Great Forest you Two ? Surely you Leaf have been to other places in Hyrule and you Foun ; You are from another place then here for sure , being Goron and All . I have never been outside of the Forest . Tell me , Do the Wizzrobes from outside of the Forest help spread the Forest and Spirit magic so that the other Wizzrobes won't use the Lesser Aspects such as Water and Fire ? "
    Last edited by Voldecanter; 2009-10-27 at 11:23 PM.

18. - Top - End - #348

You...misspoke...Fire...is...the...most...powerful ...of...magic...rivalled...only...by...shadow...We ...gorons...have...realised...this...that...is...w hy...we...can...live...in...what...you...would...c all...a...harsh...treeless...environment...Only... the...strong...can...live...there...that...is...wh y...it...is...populated...by...mighty...gorons...Y ou...have...grown...soft...in...your...forests...t he...earth...giving...you...all...that...you...nee d...and...desire...On...Death...Mountain...you...w ould...not...survive...without...the...aid...of... the...Gorons...much...the...same...can...be...said ...of...the...Gerudo...desserts...although...I...h ave...been...only...once...as...a...child.
    Last edited by Thorcrest; 2009-10-28 at 08:19 AM.

19. - Top - End - #349

Do-Dore

Begining to eat his Freshly Roasted Deku Do-Dore looked over at Leaf . " Leaf, were there many Forest Wizzrobes where you were ? I am sure there were . What places of the world did you visit Leaf ?"

20. - Top - End - #350

"Leaf"/Eternity

"Alright, so in before we start to make fun of each other's elements, they're all there for a reason, and they're just as powerful as each other," Eternity said, attempting to mediate before a fight began, Besides, the Zora's would say that water is the best, and the Gerudos have this whole thing about spirits and stuff...

"Apart from that," Leaf said afterwards, "I've been to most of Hyrule...though I don't really remember Gerudo valley all too much. Lulu, who was the only Gerudo performer, seemed pretty adverse about going back for some reason or other...As for outside of Hyrule, nothing. I kind of needed to stay near Kokiri Forest for obvious reasons, and that's why they're out in Termina now, and I'm here saving the Deku Tree.

21. - Top - End - #351

Do-Dore

Looking quite striken by the conversation he just heared . " Wait does that mean that using other Aspects isn't wrong ? "

22. - Top - End - #352

NO!watduyuthnkihvbnusnagnsttheDekus? said the massive goron in his rushed native tougne.

23. - Top - End - #353

Do-Dore

[Goron] " Well Foun , you Surely slur your Words Together in your own tongue quite strangely , I almost don't understand you. "

24. - Top - End - #354

That...is...how...goron...is...spoken...by...my... people

25. - Top - End - #355

Do-Dore

[Goron] " Is it a distinct Dialect or are you simply Slow ?"
    Last edited by Voldecanter; 2009-10-28 at 12:38 PM.

26. - Top - End - #356

That...singsong...tougne...fits...well...you...hav e...much...to...learn...about...the...bleakness... of...the...world... spoke Foun between mouthfuls of stone. In...a...way...your...forests...are...the...most.. .bleak...of...all...more...so...even...than...the. ..domain...of...the...Zora...a...terribly...backwa rd...people..that...I...once...visited...when...I. ..was...a...lad...no...older...than...yourself... the goron began to mutter to himself of wasted time and purging the bleakness.

27. - Top - End - #357

Goronsavryfsttonguewiwespeksoslolywenspekincomonit sdepndnceon...pronuncing...nodwordntfondinGoron

28. - Top - End - #358

Do-Dore

Finishes his Cooked Deku , and rolls up in his Robe to go to sleep . Ori begins hovering over his head and begins the Night-Watch .

29. - Top - End - #359

Foun curls up and sleeps

30. - Top - End - #360

"So...are we travelling with a chaotic stupid and lawful stupid companions or what?" Eternity quipped as they changed subjects rapid fire from power and aspect discussions to talking about how Foun alternates between fast and slow speech.

"What? Do-Dore being Lawful and Foun being chaotic? I'm pretty sure alignments like that only exist in stories and plays. Anyways, let's get some sleep." Leaf said as he fashioned himself a pillow out of his pack. Eternity looked at him strangely. "We?"