New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 82 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314153055 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time

Great Deku Tree/Do-Dore

As Do-Dore gasps in fear of Foun's Suggestion's ,The Great Deku Tree's Voice fills the Meadow ."What Fire could Harm the Guardian Spirit of the Forest ?Not of any Mortal that is for sure , The Curse will only end with the death of the evil creatures inside , and given the chance of escape , the forest will never return to normal : I can give you this one blessing to help you , for now that is . Drops of neon blue light fall from the great tree , showering all of you .
    Spoiler
    Show
    all magic and health points restored , +1 to rolls (luck bonus) while inside the Great Deku Tree.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Barbarian in the Playground

"Leaf"

Leaf smacks the goron in the arm, and sarcastically said, "Oh yeah, that'll work: destroying one of the last barriers keepin' the world alive. That goes well." as he walked towards the tree to enter it. "You guys coming?"

3. - Top - End - #123

Do-Dore

Do-Dore walks towards the enterance to what must be the Great Deku Tree's mouth ,going inside the tree , side by side with Leaf he accepts what the future possibly holds .

Spoiler
    Show
    K.J I have to ask , what compeled you to post at 9:11 ?

4. - Top - End - #124

Thor-Axe

Here goes nothing , I guess .Luck don't fail me now.

5. - Top - End - #125

Foun

Go inside the tree... Don't burn the tree... don't hurt us Foun please... would be so much easier than this thought the massive goron as he entered the massive tree.
    Bow down and pray to the God of Roads, for without his most Holy Paths, you would be forever doomed to travel through the Roadless Wilds.

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Campaign
    My Own Hombrew Sci-fi RPG that is ever so slowly being constructed... SLOWLY! Heroes of the Stars Currently on Hold.

Thanks to Elder Tsofu for the Cool Avatar

6. - Top - End - #126

Inside the greast Deku Tree

Mood Music

The party comes to an huge cavernous place filled with spider webs and darkness , the place you currently stand seems to be a short doorway/passage way . You can not see pass this , which is 10 feet in front of you
    Spoiler
    Show
    Foun , being Goron however sees most of the cavern in black and white thanks to his 60 ft darkvision , in the center of the room foun sees a large circular spider web , and what seems to be walls circleling around the tree , these surely must walk-ways (however they are 15 feet up) , 30 feet to the far left , past the doorway is a ladder , (40 feetfrom where you stand) , the rest of the huge room is mired in darkness , but it seems that is could go on for some distance still , given the size of it
    , The stench of Mold and mildew enters your nostrils , given signs of age and internal damamge done to the great deku tree . All around you are both echoes that seem to sound for eternity ,and at the same time this place is quiet and emtpy . Goosebumps run up and down your body , as if something were stroking your skin , but you find that a cold chill runs throught the 'cavern' as-well .
    Last edited by Voldecanter; 2009-10-13 at 05:38 AM.

7. - Top - End - #127

Foun tells the party what he sees.
    Bow down and pray to the God of Roads, for without his most Holy Paths, you would be forever doomed to travel through the Roadless Wilds.

My Own Hombrew Sci-fi RPG that is ever so slowly being constructed... SLOWLY! Heroes of the Stars Currently on Hold.

8. - Top - End - #128

"Leaf"

Leaf shivered as he spoke (After the goron explains all this, of course) "I dunno about you guys, but this place gives me the creeps." He looked around, mentally putting in the places that the goron had supplied. Actually being helpful for once.

"I think we should go up." the blue-haired Kokiri pointed, and in the direction of the ladder. "There's at least something good up there. Performer's sense is tingling, you might say."

9. - Top - End - #129

Do-Dore

"I am not moving any-where until we have an adequite lightsource that will serve us , at least for a while , I propose something of the natural persuasion so that Ori , Foun and I , don't have to waste out our Talents.

10. - Top - End - #130

Do-Dore

Noticing that he is still butt-naked Do-Dore quickly reaches for shrubbery and sticky webs to make some organic underpants/make-shift clothes . Craft[Organic Underpants] (1d20+3)[8]

11. - Top - End - #131

Do-Dore

"Damn - I am still Naked ! If only some one knew how to put together , These Simple Pieces of nature together so that I could properly cover myself ! Well , At-least I am well endowed , so no-one is going to laugh"
    Spoiler
    Show
    I have a Charisma of 16 I think I am able to say that

12. - Top - End - #132

Well endowed is still only two inches if your only two feet tall...
    The mighty goron laughs at your attempt to cover yourself. You...should...stay...in...the...nude... states Foun as the naked goron
    Spoiler
    Show
    remember I have no equipment
    shows himself to the small Kokiri and then proceeds to laugh.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Charisma 17 bitch and larger race and big for my race, meaning height... no not THAT height... but yes THAT too
    Last edited by Thorcrest; 2009-10-13 at 11:49 AM.

13. - Top - End - #133

Ori

Ori Says a Small incantation and below and be-hold he casts light
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ori has Light Focus that increases his light casting level by 1 , and light affinity that reduces the cost of this 0 level spell to 0 magic points and his tribal affinity is light giving him another +1 caster level

Rules for Light
    Spoiler
    Show
    Evocation [Light]
    Level: Light 0
    Component: V,
    Casting Time: 1 standard action
    Range: Touch
    Target: Object touched
    Duration: 10 min./level (D)30 minutes with +2 caster level at level 1 , = 300 rounds until the spell ends .
    Saving Throw: None
    Spell Resistance: No
    This spell causes an object to glow like a torch, shedding bright light in a 4 square(20 Feet) radius (and dim light for an additional 20 squares) from the point you touch. The effect is immobile, but it can be cast on a movable object. Light taken into an area of magical darkness does not function.
    A light spell (one with the light descriptor) counters and dispels a darkness spell (one with the darkness descriptor) of an equal or lower level.

Ori goes over to each party member and casts light on them .
    "There , now we can actually see something in here."
    Last edited by Voldecanter; 2009-10-13 at 01:52 PM.

14. - Top - End - #134

DM

Now that there is light around you , you see that the bright light 20 feet away and even the dim light 40 feet away , shows green shrubbery plants that seem to have been growing inside the deku tree for quiet some time , these plants are in a horse-shoe circle from the far left(where the ladder is) to the far right(the corner of the tree).

15. - Top - End - #135

"Leaf"/Eternity

Spoiler
    Show
    I just realized...I think Eternity is the only female member of our party.

The orange fairy companion facepalms as Do-Dore and Foun contemplate being nude amongst all of this. "If you two are done comparing penis sizes, I think we should find a way to get started."

Avoiding the size battle by wearing his slightly-charred chainmail and other bits of metal-clothing that didn't burn, Leaf looked to his shouting fairy, glad she didn't say something insane. Something burned in the back of his head that Eternity was probably going to become one of those mad scientists. "If you want them to stop, why don't you make clothes for them then?"

"I can't find enough material for the big guy yet, and I'm pretty sure he'd burn it off anyway when he realizes it isn't a rock," Eternity quipped as she looked around for something to make garments with. "As for Dore, I think I can pull something off."
    Last edited by Lifeson; 2009-10-13 at 08:47 PM.

16. - Top - End - #136

Forgot the roll tags on the last post. And what WOULD the DC check be?

Craft[Organic...some clothing or other.] (1d20+8)[25]

17. - Top - End - #137

Nevermind, I think that's a win. :P

Eternity

"Congratulations to you, Do-Dore, for you are the brand new owner of this!" And she shows him her creation. "It's a little girly, but I was trying out something new in my head...and I kinda fit it for a bigger me. Oh well. Deal with it if you want clothes."

18. - Top - End - #138

Foun
    You...kokiri...and...your...desire...to...wear...c lothes...In...goron...society...clothes...distingu ish...our...women.
    Last edited by Thorcrest; 2009-10-13 at 09:23 PM.

19. - Top - End - #139

Do-Dore

"Oh yay , Clothes again !"

20. - Top - End - #140

DM

In the center of the Semi-Circle , a small plant-like creature with furious red glowing eyes pops out , almost dancing on his two appendiges that seem to be planty legs . He Screams "KAKJKJASKDJLDSKJFHJJHDAL!!!!!" , In some language that none of you comprehend . From some-where inside his plant-body comes out some form of Spit-Shooter .

Initiative rolls for this round .
    Ori : 24
    Leaf/Eternity 21
    Thor-Axe : 20
    Do-Dore : 2
    Foun : -6

21. - Top - End - #141

Ori

using up his only point in fire magic , Ori casts "Virtue" on Do-Dore by touching him on the top of his head .
    Spoiler
    Show
    +1 hp , for 1 min
    Last edited by Voldecanter; 2009-10-14 at 06:22 AM.

22. - Top - End - #142

Leaf will be asleep till later probably so I will just say what I am doing provided nothing changes as I will likely be in class when it is my turn.

Foun's permanant grin seems to deepen at the sight of his friends attempts to destroy this simple plant. He raises his right arm; pointing at the creature, Foun mutters something in Goron that his party members do not understand. Suddenly, a razor thin line of white flame shoots from his hand towards the plant.

Spoiler
    Show
    Foun is casting finger of fire (flame?) a level 0 spell which I believe does d3 damage, I still haven't transferred the rulebooks over to my laptop and I still don't Have the Zelda d20 book, so could your roll the dice on my turn and then keep the game flowing, if anything changes drastically I won't be doing this, for insatnce: if the plant dies, but if more pop up, hit someone with it.

23. - Top - End - #143

DM
    Foun Cast finger of flame for 0 magic point cost [fire affinity]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Finger of Flame
    Evocation [Fire]
    Level: Fire 0
    Component: V, S
    Casting Time: 1 standard action
    Range: Close (5 squares + 1 square/level)
    Effect: Ray
    Duration: Instantaneous
    Saving Throw: None
    Spell Resistance: Yes
    You create a ray of fire that shoots forth from your fingertip and strikes a target within range, dealing 1d3 points of fire damage per caster level, if you succeed on a ranged attack with the ray.

Caster Level is 4 +1 for being a Goron and +1 for Fire Focus Feat .

Ranged Touch Attack (1d20-4)[0]
    Damage (4d3)[8]

Spoiler
    Show
    I think everyone in the party exept Thor-Axe knows Goron

24. - Top - End - #144

DM

wow a Ranged Attack Roll of 0 , WOW something tells me that the fire isn't going to hurt anyone , despite it being flashy and white-hot . Good thing you don't have to pay any magic points for that spell !

25. - Top - End - #145

[Haha, oh wow. You've just gotta hate your DEX modifier right now. And yeah, I was asleep. Right now, we're reviewing, so I can get stuff done in class. :D]

"Leaf"/Eternity

As the creeper bounded forward on it's stubby, plant-y legs, Leaf and Eternity look at each other and mentally contemplate how to attack the thing. At the speed of thought, they finish. Leaf's mouth opens up, and out comes a performance song to soften attacks against them. And he keeps singing as he bounds forward to attack the attacker head on in the face. Eternity, however, flew to the other side of the plant-thingie, and attacked it from the back, in a basic form of flanking. Both attacked in their traditional two-weapon styles, and prayed to Din that the goron wouldn't take this opportunity to fry them again.

Spoiler
    Show

Dice roll time:

Graceful Deflection roll: (1d20+5)[8] DC: 13. Effect: 2/- damage reduction on Leaf.

Leaf's attack rolls:
    ~ Kokiri Sword (1d20+5)[13] (1d8+2)[6]
    ~ Dagger (1d20+5)[9] (1d4+2)[4]

Eternity's attack rolls:
    ~ Trident (1d20+1)[17] (1d3-1)[1]
    ~ Shield (1d20+1)[13] 1 Damage

It's a +2 to attack rolls for flanking, right? If not, subtract 2.

26. - Top - End - #146

DM

As Leaf and Eternity , flank the new-come creature from seemingly the plants , another springs from a shrub from the right , and leaps gently on it's toes towards foun , and spouts what looks like a seedling of shadow from it's circular mouth , hitting foun directly in the stomach , making it shake like a bowl full of jellies . It Squeecks and muffles "giewdiar , dapfanuen , Dicemie Ilomati !" It's Eyes flash orange as the Flung Projectile enters the magical light provided by Ori
    Spoiler
    Show
    Foun Takes 7-1 Damage

Remember
    Spoiler
    Show
    That everyone gets a +1 luck bonus while in the tree , and K.J your performance sadly didn't work ,

While foun is hit by the second creature , Eternity manages to hit with both her trident and shield on her opponent , playing quiet the warrior Leaf's Fairy Companion is doing , far better than Leaf who barley managed to hit the air with his attacks .

27. - Top - End - #147

Thor-Axe

Moveing away from the second crature that is seemingly attacking foun , Thor-Axe manages to manuevar himself away from the artillery flinging Oppenent , and towards Eternity , aiding her from the side with his Long-Sword .

Thor-Axe Attacks with flank (1d20+5)[9]
    Damage (1d6+1)[5]

28. - Top - End - #148

DM

Thor-Axe once again , seemingly the Unlucky Hylain , His sword missing the Target completely , slashing the thin air where he swung .

29. - Top - End - #149

DM

The Plant-Green , red glowing eyed creature , that is being somewhat annoyed by Thor-Axe , Eternity and Leaf , Looks at it's new found attacker with it's seemingly all-knowing eyes , "Sadow , Illphalien , Ningghilgt !" It seems to both Moan and say calmly to thor-axe . Streaking across it's arms , streams rippling shadow from it's arms hittitng Thor-Axe on the wrist of his sword arm .

Thor-Axe's Will Save [dc15] " (1d20+1)[5]

30. - Top - End - #150

DM

Thor-Axe's Body shakes as the Black lightning sinks into his skin , seemingly freezing him in place .
    Spoiler
    Show
    Stuned for 1 round , takes 3 damage

Two more of these Plant-Beings Leap from the Darkness of the Shrubbery , One Leaps towards , Eternity , Leaf and thor-axe while the Other Bounds Towards Foun , in Either Case , They both produce , Shadow seedlings from their circular mouths , The One , attacks Eternity , while the Other foun .

Spoiler
    Show
    Eternity with her strong Defence and armour seems to be not affected by these creatures , however foun takes another , seedling to the chest , Foun takes another 3-1 damamge = 8 damage taken so far .

Creatures Present thus far : Two in contact with Leaf, Eternity and Thor-Axe , while another Two are 10 feet away from Foun .

Do-Dore
    Do-Dore scrambling just behind Foun to Seemingly take cover , Reaches within his mind to see if he can recolect some useful information about these creatures . (1d20+4)[6] Knowledge Nature Check DC :10+5=15 .

Now that he has thought to himself , Do-Dore reaches within-side himself , a reserve he can feel but not touch , the Forest Magic within himself . Do-Dore only releases a Trickle , just a trickle of the forest power inside of him so that his reserves wouldn't be used up ,

Do-Dore Casts Cure Minor Wounds on Foun to Heal him for 1 hp .
    Last edited by Voldecanter; 2009-10-14 at 12:34 PM.