New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 82 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415163156 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time

DM

Another Being , Faces both Foun and Do-Dore now , joining the Other two in their attack , The Creature ,Spits out another Seed of Shadow directly plainly at foun , However , this time The seed mearly bounces off the Goron and harmlessly lands on the ground .

As the attack fails , Foun raises his arm and casts Finger of Flame , but that too is futile .

End of Round 1 -

Ori

Ori using her light reserves uses Guidance to Give Foun a +1 on his attack roll . (this only lasts for 1 roll) o level spell so with Light affinity Ori doesn't pay any magic points .

2. - Top - End - #152

DM

Creature Roll Call : 3 around Foun , Ori and Do-Dore . 2 Around , Thor-Axe ,Leaf and Eternity .

Hp Roll Call :
    Thor-Axe : 7hp
    Foun : 11 hp
    Leaf : : Full Hp
    Do-Dore : Full Hp
    Eternity : Full Hp
    Ori : Full Hp

Current Turn : Leaf/Eternity
    Last edited by Voldecanter; 2009-10-14 at 12:34 PM.

3. - Top - End - #153

Whats initiative for next round?
    Bow down and pray to the God of Roads, for without his most Holy Paths, you would be forever doomed to travel through the Roadless Wilds.

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Campaign
    My Own Hombrew Sci-fi RPG that is ever so slowly being constructed... SLOWLY! Heroes of the Stars Currently on Hold.

Thanks to Elder Tsofu for the Cool Avatar

4. - Top - End - #154

Can you post a battle grid?
    Last edited by Thorcrest; 2009-10-14 at 01:29 PM.
    Bow down and pray to the God of Roads, for without his most Holy Paths, you would be forever doomed to travel through the Roadless Wilds.

My Own Hombrew Sci-fi RPG that is ever so slowly being constructed... SLOWLY! Heroes of the Stars Currently on Hold.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Barbarian in the Playground

"Leaf"/Eternity

Not knowing whether his song was working or not, Leaf just kept singing his song, undeterred by his last faulty swings. At least Eternity did some damage to the thing. And now Thor had joined in the fight against their plant-thing...and was as unlucky as ever.

Since their current tactic seemed to be working well, Leaf and Eternity renewed their attacks, doing the same things as last time.

Spoiler
    Show

Better rolls this time? Oh, and adding the +1 luck bonus this time around:

Leaf's
    ~Graceful Deflection: (1d20+6)[19] DC: 12
    ~Kokiri Sword: (1d20+6)[23] damage (1d8+2)[3]
    ~dagger: (1d20+6)[16] damage (1d4+2)[3]

Eternity's
    ~Trident: (1d20+2)[7] damage (1d3+2)[4]
    ~Shield: (1d20+2)[13] damage 1

6. - Top - End - #156

DM

Spoiler
    Show
    I use the same Initiative For the Encounter for simplicity , I don't have a working scanner for a battle-grid but if there are any online-resources , I will use it and link it .

As Thor-Axe is wracked with shadow , he is still stunned for this round . When Leaf and eternity Dance with their performance (It works this time BTW) , Leaf strikes at their opponent , unlike last time . Eternity although trying fails to hit .

7. - Top - End - #157

DM

As Leaf and Eternity fight , their green skined oppenent , openes it's palms and calls forth another shocking black smog to attack Thor-Axe .

Thor-Axe's will Save DC 15 : (1d20+1)[3]

The Center Being and the One to it's right that are right next to Foun and Do-Dore attack foun , the reasoning must be simple to the adventures now , these being must regonize the Goron as a being of either fire or an alien being , either reason warrenting excessive attack , since they may not know what he is capable of . The Center of the three being hits foun with his mighty seedling of shadow , but the other doesn't .
    Damage to Foun
    Spoiler
    Show
    3-1 damage

The being that came to the aid of it's spell-wielding companion , now attacks eternity in the hopes of disposing of her , much like they have already hampered the Hylain . The being however , fails to hit her , wasting one of it's shadow seedlings spouting from the being's mouth .

DO-Dore

"I don't know anything about these creatures , they are unknown to me , foun ." Do-Dore says ,starting to worry hat his cover is being beraded by Artillery . Do-Dore Raises his hand and Casts Cure Minor Wounds on Foun ,healing him for 1 hp , seemingly waiting for a better time to use healing magic , not to waste what he can do in a day .

After Do-Dore is done with the minor healing to Foun , the being to the left of him , spits out another Seedling of Shadow at him . Hitting him in the stomach again . Damage to Foun
    Spoiler
    Show
    2-1

8. - Top - End - #158

DM

HP ROLL CALL :
    Hp Roll Call :
    Thor-Axe : 4 HP
    Foun : 9 hp
    Leaf : : Full Hp
    Do-Dore : Full Hp
    Eternity : Full Hp
    Ori : Full Hp

Current Turn : Foun's Turn

9. - Top - End - #159

Foun gets incredibly angry from these plants and spreads his hands outwards before him, curtains of blue flame spewing forth from his finger tips.

Spoiler
    Show
    Foun casts burning hands. What is the way to hit the most enemies? hard to tell without a battle grid. Could you please send me my options and then I will chose one. preferably one with as many of these planty things as possible

10. - Top - End - #160

DM

Burning Hands will Hit all the Creatures in front of you which is 3 .

11. - Top - End - #161

DM

I take it that you want to cast burnning hands in front of you then if you can hit 3 creatures . I can do the rolls for you ?

Damaged Caused by burning Hands (4d4+1)[16]
    Reflex Save Dc = 10+1+5=DC 16

12. - Top - End - #162

DM

The Creatures from the Right and Left of Foun Fall Down in Huge Screams that Echo Throughout the Deku Tree's Cavernous Hallow , "Guiweiwphiel , heuiakldaso , Kuyrticallllllllllla !!!!!!!!!!!!" The One in the Center with it's Eyes glowing Redish Orange like a bonfire , now look towards him and Screams "Heirlfoa , Illluaokajh!" As if Moaning a war-cry and Grieving at the same time .

13. - Top - End - #163

That was exactly what I wanted to see! Thanks for rolling!

14. - Top - End - #164

Ori

Ori Flys over-towards Foun's Head and lands on-top of it . He Says "Well , Well perhaps our Goron Friend needs some Guidance to help him save the day once again .

Ori casts Guidance upon foun to increase his next damage roll by +1 .

Remember :
    Spoiler
    Show
    that now foun has +1 increase to his next damage roll and +1 on his next ranged attack roll thanks to guidance being cast twice(Ori did that last round). Don't forget that Burning Hands cost Foun 1 Fire magic point also .

Ori Looking towards Leaf/Eternity , awaits their next move .

15. - Top - End - #165

Foun
    Down to 3 Fire Magic and 1 Shadow

16. - Top - End - #166

Idea for battle grid: Make a chart, even if its not perfect squares will get the idea, can include this chart as a spoiler if someone moves. And also label squares with numbers so I can say ex: Foun moves from 3 to 5 to 9
    Try it if you can't find something else. These distances will be measured in feet, but to keep the movement simplistic this will be easier.
    Last edited by Thorcrest; 2009-10-15 at 06:36 AM.

17. - Top - End - #167

Default Oh hey, I can change this.

[ooc]That sounds complicated. Why not just copy/paste a grid straight out of MS Excel?

"Leaf"/Eternity

Their praying to Din had proved true, Leaf even thanked her out loud, and they didn't get crispy this time around when the goron had begun his bombardment. When the plant thing turned to attack the orange fairy, the fairy's tiny size helped immensely in dodging the spitting-thing. She taunted him while she stood (flew? Hovered?) still in the air. Sticking out her tongue and sing-songing a mockery "nah-nih-nana-na-naaaaaah"

Of course, having the plant thing's back to him, Leaf dove right in with his blades, hoping to end his part of the battle quickly. This one on its own seemed to be taking way too long to die, like his name was Grigori or something.

Spoiler
    Show

Eternity's Taunt roll (Using Diplo.): (1d20+2)[11]
    Leaf's attack rolls
    ~ Kokiri Sword: (1d20+6)[26] damage: (1d8+2)[7]
    ~ Dagger: (1d20+6)[13] damage: (1d4+2)[4]

18. - Top - End - #168

DM

Thor-Axe being bombarded by the shadow last round , remains still unable to move in this round . The Heroic Kokiri with his dual weapon fighting managed to get a hit on the creature that had blasted thor-axe with it's shadowy magic , making it look like it is a moment from death. The Creature beside it however, looks like it can fight , as it has been readily been ignored for it's seemingly more-powerful comrade .
    Spoiler
    Show
    Leaf scored a critical hit

The creature beside it's seemingly wizzrobe companion , shoots out a shadow seedling at Thor-axe , hoping to bring him down in hopes of wining this battle against those who would do them harm . However , this attack fails and thor-axe is only left to wonder if he is going to live enough to see another day .

The plant creature , that struck thor-axe with what seemed like small arc lightning made out of shadow , now mumbled it's chant at Eternity , seemingly to do the same to the fairy , for her nuisance taunting of him .The chant finished and only sparks fly out of his hands , it seems that he is too wounded or bloodied to concentrate properly to finish his spell .

The Only remaining creature alive near foun , now Aims at the Fairy Ori , to get that aid out of the way so it can finish the goron off , The seed of pure shadow spouts from it's mouth , but it flys over ori's head and fails to hit him .

19. - Top - End - #169

Do-Dore

Do-Dore Casts Cure Minor wounds once again at Foun.Brining his health up by 1.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Foun now has 10 hp , and I am going to try for the MS EXCEL THING THAT SEEMS FUN.

Current Turn " Foun
    Last edited by Voldecanter; 2009-10-15 at 08:59 AM.

20. - Top - End - #170

DM

Link to Battle Grid Battle Grid
    Last edited by Voldecanter; 2009-10-15 at 09:18 AM.

21. - Top - End - #171

Spoiler
    Show
    Battle Grid Does not appear when the link is pressed

Foun
    Staring at the chared remains of these plant creatures, Foun turns his attention to the remaining monstrosity before him and gives a small grin, while casting his next spell, Foun wonders if the inners of the tree were aflame but found himself concentrating to hard on the enemy to check.
    Foun raises his arms above his head and dives forward, gracefully for his size, which is to say like a whale doing a back flip like a dolphin, curling into a ball and rolling towards the monster before him.

Spoiler
    Show
    Don't have rules for that on me, please do it for me and roll. weight 420

22. - Top - End - #172

Battle grid

Editable Battle Grid

Do any of these work ? The Second one is editable so that you can move yourself around the battle Grid .

Foun rolls and attacks the next Creature : (1d4+8)[11]

23. - Top - End - #173

DM

The Creature That foun slams into is crushed under the gigantic weight of the rolling goron , and it stops squeeking as it is mowed over by Foun .

Ori moves from G6 to C5 and lands on leaf's head and casts Guidance on him to give him +1 on his next attack roll .

Current Turn : Leaf and Eternity
    Last edited by Voldecanter; 2009-10-15 at 10:21 AM.

24. - Top - End - #174

25. - Top - End - #175

Chart 2 works 1 doesn't work What will my rolling speed be next round? Can you split me from the body and just add it in once I move.
    Last edited by Thorcrest; 2009-10-15 at 12:17 PM.

26. - Top - End - #176

27. - Top - End - #177

"Leaf"/Eternity

Leaf noticed his handiwork on the creature, and was surprised to see it still standing. So, to finish off the job, he stabbed at it again with both weapons, just to make sure it would die for sure this time around. Just to make sure. (That'd be the one in C4) Eternity taunted the wounded shrubbery creature again, just because that's what budding mad scientists do, and sticks in her trident flashily for good measure.

(Also, on the grid, where is Thor?)

Spoiler
    Show

Kokiri Sword: (1d20+7)[15] Damage: (1d8+2)[3]
    Dagger: (1d20+7)[20] Damage: (1d4+2)[3]
    Trident: (1d20+2)[21] Damage: (1d3-1)[0]
    Eternity's Taunt/Diplo: (1d20+3)[8]

28. - Top - End - #178

DM

Leaf hits the creature , slashing it in seemingly half , causing blood and entrails to splatter everywhere . The creature doesn't even have to to scream , and as it falls , thor-axe is able to move again .

Thor-Axe

Thor-Axe moves over to the other , Last standing Creature , and Swings with all his might to DESTROY IT ."FOR HYRULE EVIL!"

Spoiler
    Show
    Dice Rolls (1d20+4)[6]
    Damage (1d6+3)[7]

29. - Top - End - #179

DM

Thor-Axe although Heroic has failed to hit , the Creature .

The creature returning the favor spouts it's seedling of shadow right at Thor-Axe with an amused look on it's face if it can even be called amused . Thor-Axe takes 3 damage .

Do-Dore

Do-Dore runs over to Leaf , Ori and Eternity *Full round tactical Movement*
    Do-Dore moves from G7 TO C6
    Last edited by Voldecanter; 2009-10-15 at 04:35 PM.

30. - Top - End - #180

Foun Continues rolling and rolls around the shrubs (C7) and proceeds to turn into the one fighting found rolling over the creature and possibly even Thor-Ax. He found it hard to tell as he couldn't see very well.

Spoiler
    Show
    roll those dice!
    Last edited by Thorcrest; 2009-10-15 at 05:00 PM.