New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 75 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2550656667686970717273747576777879808182 LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,250 of 2442
  1. - Top - End - #2221
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time

DM-Dodongo

After getting out of it's pile and ready for battle, the Dodongo leaps for its natural pray, the Goron. Foun must look like a nice treat for him to snack on. Opening it's jaws, the Dodongo hopes to eat the Goron's legs to start.

Spoiler
    Show
    Attack
    (1d20+6)[16]

Damage if hit;

(2d6+3)[11]

2. - Top - End - #2222

Do-Dore

Seeing what the Dodongo was doing to Foun, Do-Dore who was behind the massive Goron creature thought that it would be prudent if he helped his friend take the brunt of the attacks while Do-Dore sat back behind the Goron and the Doorway, away from the frightening creature.

"Oh Farore, hear my petition, I call upon your vitalizing and life giving powers to heal Foun, a friend in need."

Do-Dore then does the proper hand symbols for the spell, Cure Serious Wounds. Do-Dore traces the sigils of healing in the air before touching Foun

Spoiler
    Show
    (3d8+7)[23]

3. - Top - End - #2223

Foun

The Goron felt the sting of the bite tear into his flesh and then watched the flesh mend itself as the Green Kokiri syphoned the energy of Farore into him. He raised his hand and a bolt of energy, pure dark force, struck the creature in the face, followed by two other bolts that also struck him in the face!

Spoiler
    Show
    Foun casts Magic Missle! (3d4+3)[11]
    Bow down and pray to the God of Roads, for without his most Holy Paths, you would be forever doomed to travel through the Roadless Wilds.

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Campaign
    My Own Hombrew Sci-fi RPG that is ever so slowly being constructed... SLOWLY! Heroes of the Stars Currently on Hold.

Thanks to Elder Tsofu for the Cool Avatar

4. - Top - End - #2224

Ori

"Good job Foun, let me bring down some more wrath for this creature to face! I want this Creature to take a bite out of this!"

Ori then raised Ori's hand once more and summoned up the torrent of lightning that occurred once before, shooting it directing into the Dodongo's head, trying to train it like a Dog from biting the hand that feeds it.

Spoiler
    Show
    Lightning Bolt

(10d6)[33]

5. - Top - End - #2225

DM- Dodongo

After biting the Goron, the Dodongo was furious in how it was being hit from above, the Dodongo tried jumping up and down, and side to side to avoid the magical attacks, but alas, it was useless, it had to relent and attack the Goron once more.

Spoiler
    Show
    Reflex Save on Ori's Spell

(1d20+6)[19]

Attack Roll (1d20+6)[22]

Attack Damage (2d6+3)[9]

6. - Top - End - #2226

Do-Dore

"I'll patch you up Foun!"

Do-Dore then released the Forest power within himself once more, he felt the power of Farore above and around him. The power did not trickled but flowed both heavily and readily form his hands as he focused on the healing spell, the power of forest enveloped Do-Dore, and seized a hold of Foun's flesh.

Spoiler
    Show
    (3d8+7)[22]

7. - Top - End - #2227

Foun

The Goron felt re-invigorated once more with the healing energies of Do-Dore! Still unwilling to use his most powerful magic, Fire, as he feared the creature would be immune, he dove into his pool of shadow and channeld dark tendrils of energy which connected the Dodongo to the Goron, sapping its life Force.

Spoiler
    Show
    Concentration Check for Defensive Casting: It's an Auto pass!

Foun Casts Energize! (2d4)[4] hp damage upon a failed Fort Save, DC 20, damage becomes Founs' Mp
    Bow down and pray to the God of Roads, for without his most Holy Paths, you would be forever doomed to travel through the Roadless Wilds.

My Own Hombrew Sci-fi RPG that is ever so slowly being constructed... SLOWLY! Heroes of the Stars Currently on Hold.

8. - Top - End - #2228

DM-Dodongo

"Aaargh" The Dodongo belched, it's tongue starting to lap outside of it's stone like body. The Spell seemed to have an effect, but to what extent Foun tried to concentrate and see if his spell was at full effect.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+7)[18]

9. - Top - End - #2229

Ori

Moving to the top of the Roof with Ori's fairy wing's, Ori was making sure that the Dodongo had in no way, a good chance of getting at Ori, either by jumping or otherwise.

"Well it looks like you are the most disobedient Doggie aren't you, AREN'T YOU! YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST EAT GORON, I'LL SHOW YOU HOW TO PROPERLY EAT A GORON, BLASTED DODONGO!"

Chuckling maniacally at the fact that Ori for once had the Power to protect and defend those around Ori, was such a rush, it was such an invigorating feeling of ultimate power, that it was the truth, it was THE LIGHT! Ori was not about to allow some creature of the dark that needed to kill sentient creatures, that haunted the Goron people's at night, to live! Ori knew that the truth of the situation was that this creature was in the way of the party's goals, and there was one way to deal with that, GO FOUN ON IT'S BEHIND!

Spoiler
    Show
    Lightning Bolt

(10d6)[29]

10. - Top - End - #2230

DM-Dodongo

A horrid shriek let out from the creature. Ori's speech and spell must have not vibrated well with the creatures soul's. The Dodogno vomits a torrent of flame that hits both Do-Dore and Foun, the Flame is just a fraction of what a full Dodongo could do, but it's heat singed the flesh of the two regardless.

Spoiler
    Show
    Reflex save against Ori's Spell

(1d20+6)[12]

Flame Breath

(4d4+2)[12] Reflex save 17 for half

11. - Top - End - #2231

Do-Dore

Do-Dore was taken aback when the Creature vomited up the flame to strike at him! He didn't take the full brunt of the attack, so he didn't need to worry that the flames would burn away his clothes, much like Foun did so long ago, Do-Dore reminisced about the Days of being Naive, of being trapped in his Forest Home-land, his world.

Spoiler
    Show
    Reflex Save

(1d20+5)[14]

"I can hide from these Animals! Farore, may you give me the sight that is true, the speed that is sure, and the wisdom to know my aim is true."

Spoiler
    Show
    Do-Dore casts Invisibility to animals, Invisible to animals for 7 rounds I believe.

12. - Top - End - #2232

Foun

Foun tries to dodge the Dodongo's flames, but he is not very successful and takes the flames directly in his large belly! Not feeling very happy, he raises his arm and blasts the creature with another great Bolt of Dark Energy!

Spoiler
    Show
    Foun casts Magic Missile! (3d4+3)[9]
    Last edited by Thorcrest; 2011-01-23 at 03:06 PM.

13. - Top - End - #2233

Ori

"It's time to finish this, it's an exercise in cruelty to toy with one's food, something that this creature has obviously done in the past!"

A Large blast of the light flows from Ori, the power flows uncontrolled and unchecked into the Dodongo, the light of the spell briefly filling the entire room.

Spoiler
    Show
    Lightning Bolt

(10d6)[39]

14. - Top - End - #2234

DM-Dodongo

Furious that the only opponent it has left is the seemingly self-healing Goron, the Dodongo lets out a torrent of sound to unleash it upon the Goron, showing him that the Dodongo is stronger in both spirit and strength. After the war cry the Dodongo strikes full hardheartedly at the Goron.

Spoiler
    Show
    Relflex Save against Ori's Spell
    (1d20+6)[8]

To Attack (1d20+6)[21]

To Hit (2d6+3)[6]

15. - Top - End - #2235

Do-Dore

"I'm going to heal myself Foun, this forest spirit is hurting over here!"

Spoiler
    Show
    Casts Cure Serious Wounds

(3d8+7)[18]

DM-Dodongo

Ori's spell took full effect, and attacking the Goron would be the last action the Dodongo ever took, it dropped dead after biting Foun, bleeding out from it's mouth, It's blood was pure black, signaling to Foun that perhaps this was not an ordinary Dodongo, since Goron's were always taught that Dodongo's had blood red as any other creature. However, Foun did spell the now succulent and tender smell of the rocks that make up the Dodongo's body, and not to mention the large stockpiles of treasure and Food which the Goron Miner's were digging up in the Cavern before tragedy struck the Goron peoples.

16. - Top - End - #2236

Foun

Foun watched with satisfcation as the creature slumped to the ground in a death heap. [Goron] Good, from this day forth, you will no longer threaten my people. Ori, you always say that you need rupies for some spell, will those rupees be enough? He points to the ones on the table, Do-Dore, check the rest of the treasure for anything of use or for information, I wish to see if the rock in this Dodongo is as disgusting as the rest of the mountain. With that, he bent down and tore a large piece of Rock from the creature's back. Your blood is black, much like the evil that has taken my home, but I will taste you all the same so that I may know if you are corrupted by the evil as well. He raises the rock to his lips. Now, creature, the cycle has come around, no longer will you eat my people, my people will eat you! With that, he took the rock and stuffed it into his mouth!

17. - Top - End - #2237

DM- Foun and Do-Dore's Perspective

As Foun touches his lips to the stone, and eats it, he notes that this stone is as delicious as any other, perhaps even more so than others due to the victory that was needed to attain it!

Ori

" I only need two hundred Rupees to complete my spell research, I just need to get back to civilization, and buy some final spell components to experiment with the end results of the spell. The Rupees in this room may be sufficient."

Ori flew over to the treasure, and began counting some of the Rupees that are apparent.

Do-Dore

Do-Dore through searching the treasure trove finds : In the corner of the room, there is a salt cellar made of ornately carved gold with a cork stopper in the bottom, the cellar is shaped like a slumbering gold dragon curled around a pile of Gold. The rupees in that particular pile are 50.

On the table there is a six sided dice made out of Gold, and it appears that some of the Goron's gambling money is around the salt cellar, seeing as there is a pile of rupees not in the pile of the Gold dragon but around the cellar itself, which counts to 350 Rupees.

A vial also appears to be on the table, along with an hourglass with white sand in it. Delicious Goron food-stones were littered everywhere else in this room, as it appears that they were bringing some of the food here, as to stockpile it and possibly bring it back for others.

18. - Top - End - #2238

Foun

The Goron let out a cry of Joy that there was actually good stone on this mountain! If only the people of Goron city were strong enough to come and hunt down the Dodongos... perhaps he could bring some with him before leaving. He then noted the food-stones and decided to try one of those as well once he had finished his Dodongo back stone. [Kokiri] Do-Dore, do you know what is in that vial? Also, I suppose you want the money Ori? If you like, I can carry it for you, the owners are likely dead in these caves somewhere... he then grabs a food-stone and pops it into his mouth to see if it is any good. While chewing, he takes a closer look at the die to see if it has any distinctive markings upon it.

Spoiler
    Show
    Spot (1d20+3)[7]

19. - Top - End - #2239

DM- Foun and Do-Dore's perspective

While Foun pops another stone into his mouth, he recognizes the good taste of how stone's on death mountain used to taste! It appears that whatever curse affected the Death Mountain Ranges is unable or doesn't touch this place. Foun while looking at the dice, only sees that it is made out of pure gold and is six-sided, the sides are numbered respectively, he doesn't notice anything else.

20. - Top - End - #2240

Foun

The Goron pockets the Die and all the food-stones that he can. He then asks Ori once more if he'd like him to carry the ruppees.

Spoiler
    Show
    How many food stones are there?

21. - Top - End - #2241

Do-Dore

"Sorry Foun, but Ori is the identifier around here. If we took the time to just rest, Ori could identify it no problem, This vial must be magical in nature, or why else would they be gambling over it? I mean, it doesn't look big enough to be 'booze'."

Do-Dore said while picking up the vial on the table. Do-Dore was also somewhat tired from casting all those spells in succession, he wasn't used to doing so much in so little time, and he was ready to take a while just to settle down and take a few breaths.

"Foun, I don't have any food, but I can conjure a whole feast for everyone if I use my spell, however I think I'll just fast until we actually need to eat."

22. - Top - End - #2242

Ori

"Yes Foun, carrying those Rupees for me would help alot! Thanks."

Ori said while flying in and around the room, inspecting the stones on the walls.

23. - Top - End - #2243

Foun

[Goron] Well, pocket the vial, I have not had a meal in some time, so I will have another food-stone. As he says this he pops another one into his mouth, the rest of his speech is permeated by chewing sounds. Thank you for answering my question Ori. He then picks up the ruppees and puts them into his pouch.
    Last edited by Thorcrest; 2011-01-23 at 04:16 PM.

24. - Top - End - #2244

Foun

The Goron picks up 20 food stones from the piles. [Goron] Alright, I believe we have one more passageway to explore then we can see if Leaf has had any luck with that Door.

25. - Top - End - #2245

Do-Dore

"Your Right, let's get moving before Leaf and Eternity wonder where we are."

Do-Dore, after pocketing the vial, starts to get ready to follow Foun on foot.

26. - Top - End - #2246

Foun

The Goron heads back out down the hall to the main chamber with the intention of going down the third and final passageway.

27. - Top - End - #2247

DM-Foun and Do-Dore's Perspective

Going down the other hallway, the Party sees that the third hallway goes down fifty feet, and then curves, you can't necessarily see what is around the curve until you get closer.

28. - Top - End - #2248

Foun

The Goron, a little worried about what might be around the corner, approached cautiously, keeping his eyes and ears open.

Spoiler
    Show
    Spot Check (1d20+3)[11] Listen (1d20+3)[17]

29. - Top - End - #2249

DM-Foun and Do-Dore's Perspective

While Foun and Do-Dore begin to turn the corner, they do not see anything dangerous around the corner, the hallway simply curves and turns straight after that, for 75 more feet, the hallway goes, until another door, this time made out of heavy wood is at the end of the hallway. However, when Foun listens to the silence, he begins to hear a Combination of Singing and weeping from both the hallway and possibly from behind the door, but it's too far away to distinguish anything from the sound yet.

30. - Top - End - #2250

Foun

Well I suppose there is nothing to do but find out where that blasted sound is coming from! thought Foun as he appraoched and then attempted to open the door.