New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3181920212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #811
    Bugbear in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Default Re: Fears 3: Full Circle - Game Started at Post 88

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat View Post
    Sheelah looks up at him. She has no idea what he said, but they didn't sound kind and tender. They sounded harsh to her ears.

Odísť. Choď odo mňa!
    It was obvious Robert had done something wrong, Sorry. Just saying it does not help. he says, trying to remove all harshness from his voice. He looks down sadness can be seen in his eyes.
    I am alive!

It has been a very very long time.

2. - Top - End - #812
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by billtodamax View Post
    I'll2 be going away for an indeterminate period of time. If someone could post this in all the threads I'm in, please? I really just, can't do this right now.
    Brought to you happily by the 'Bill is away' service
    Previous Wins
    Spoiler
    Show

Sharn, the Broken city - Serial Killer (neutral)
    The Demons - Vampire (neutral)
    Universal Smash Bros 4 - Luigi (mason)

Spoiler
    Show

Trophies (deserved or not)

3. - Top - End - #813
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity702 View Post
    It was obvious Robert had done something wrong, Sorry. Just saying it does not help. he says, trying to remove all harshness from his voice. He looks down sadness can be seen in his eyes.
    Sheelah puts her head in her arms and begins to cry, moving away from Robert's presence. My sme nikdy odtiaľto. Budeme sa všetci zomrieme!

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

4. - Top - End - #814
    Pixie in the Playground

*epic facepalm of death*

You can't be serious people. So, you'll gonna leave a guy, who tried to save a WOLF and lynch an innocent, AND you want to lynch someone who pointed it out today? Geesi played enough games (IMO of course) to know the shenanigans of our WW games, ESPECIALLY after Titans. A little bit of reverse psychology, and the whole wagon changed it's direction?

Ok, fine. Lynch me if you want. I'm just a simple victim, so there's no real loss because of this, but I just wanted to tell you that your current train of thought is so stupid, my teeth hurts.
    Halloween Angry Clown William Wallace by Elder Tsofu. Idea inspired by Geesi. Thanks guys!

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

My WW roles so far:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games overall: 19
    Mason: 3
    Something weird: 6
    Villager: 11
    Wolf Disguiser: 1

Games I won: Paranoia III, S.E.U. IV, Invasion of the Zombies: Outbreak, Werewolf Classic IX

5. - Top - End - #815

NecromancerGirl

Sheelah puts her head in her arms and begins to cry, moving away from Robert's presence. My sme nikdy odtiaľto. Budeme sa všetci zomrieme!
    Robert holds on, He knows that she is upset about being trapped in this horrible place. Then again who isn't. He raises her head so that they are eye to eye. Don't cry, please....
    I am alive!

6. - Top - End - #816
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Opeth_Freak View Post
    *epic facepalm of death*

You can't be serious people. So, you'll gonna leave a guy, who tried to save a WOLF and lynch an innocent, AND you want to lynch someone who pointed it out today? Geesi played enough games (IMO of course) to know the shenanigans of our WW games, ESPECIALLY after Titans. A little bit of reverse psychology, and the whole wagon changed it's direction?

Ok, fine. Lynch me if you want. I'm just a simple victim, so there's no real loss because of this, but I just wanted to tell you that your current train of thought is so stupid, my teeth hurts.
    Look, I mounted the defense of Geesi, so I'll handle this:

It's the fact that you jumped on the Geesi wagon so quickly that makes me nervous about this. We already decided that Geesi had probably been duped. We figured it out the night after Trixie was lynched and was discovered to be a fear. Yeah, Geesi has played a few games with us now, but I believe the phrase is twice burned, twice shy. It takes more than one lesson to get something like that imprinted. It's a matter of opinion at this point on how quickly Geesi learns his/her lesson. We're both acting on what our opinion of this situation is, and that's whats frustrating here.

I went with the return point on you because it strikes me as convenient that you chose to exploit this opportunity. Find me another credible suspect, and I'll happily change my vote. Or hell, even find me more solid evidence on Geesi, and I'll change back to that. Just don't make it based around "they should have known better."
    Last edited by Mustiado; 2009-10-08 at 12:27 PM.

Writer of the winning scene for Rebellion IV - Thanks guys! Zeus Trophy courtesy of Phase. Who rocks.
    CatMuffin Wolfwood courtesy of Onasuma.
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #817
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity702 View Post
    Robert holds on, He knows that she is upset about being trapped in this horrible place. Then again who isn't. He raises her head so that they are eye to eye. Don't cry, please....
    *Sniffle sniffle* She looks up at Robert. Then flings herself into his arms. Do ma nechce pustiť!

8. - Top - End - #818

NecromancerGirl

*Sniffle sniffle* She looks up at Robert. Then flings herself into his arms. Do ma nechce pustiť!
    Robert is taken back by the sudden lunge followed by the loud thump as Sheelah crashes into him. However he does not move he just holds her.
    I am alive!

9. - Top - End - #819

And the moon shone upon the manor, yet it as day and the moon was but a pale clone of itself.

From a window it could be seen a secret window, in a secret room deep into the afternoon, a man was standing there feeling the call of the moon as the night slowly rose, there was something out there outside the manor calling him, a dream he had a pale woman dancing, dancing for him.

He looked out as the light started to fade out, not sure what to do, there was something within him that called for him, not wanting him to be in this room or look out this secret window anymore, but that voice was but a whisper now.

He was a lonely man, no one had spoken to him all day, he feared them now, the others, looking at him with their empty eyes, the window was all for him now, all his world, everything else was as grey and dull as the life he had lived.

He started to regret everything he had done in life, everything he was, everything he had ever been, the window called for him as the last light of the room faded, now it was just him and the window and the room. He found himself thinking how meaningless and dull his life always had been, how meaningless all their lives were, why were they even trying to keep themselves alive? Why just not embrace the cold void, the endless night that was death.

At least it didn’t try to seem meaningful as life did, no, the void made no illusions; it was the end of everything, no fake meanings, no fear of the unknown, no false hope, and infinity, there was no doubt what would happened each moment, it was all perfectly clear all the time, no chaos as life was, perfect order, not even time exited there.

Suddenly he realized that the window was the portal, the very entry to that void, and he would embrace it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The still surviving victims of the manor could hear a loud crash from the upper levels, some went there to investigate, expecting to find yet another of the manors victims. But there was nothing there, just a darkened window with the moon shining outside.

For a moment one of them thought they saw a pale woman’s face in the moon, grinning with blood running down between her perfect teeth’s…

Spoiler
    Show
    Opeth Freak found what he sought, he was a Victim

Night Starts now and will end in 24 hours
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2009-10-08 at 01:25 PM.

10. - Top - End - #820
    Troll in the Playground

Player List (23):
    Spoiler
    Show

{table=head]Player|Killed On|Role|
    Aemoh|Night 4|Victim
    Andre Fairchilde|Day 5|Victim
    banjo1985|Night 5|Victim
    banthesun||
    billtodamax|||Away
    Coplantor||
    DD the Cookiemonster|Day 1|Victim
    Dirk Kris|||Away
    Dr. Bath|Night 1|SEU
    EagleWiz||
    EnrgeticPenguin|Day 3|Victim
    evnafets|Night 2|Victim
    Fin|Day 5|Victim
    Fleeing Coward|Day 2|Fear
    FujinAkari||
    Geesi||
    happyturtle|Day 4|Fear
    Harley||
    Helgraf|Night 7|Victim
    HellPuppi||
    Hyozo|Night 3|Victim
    Irbis|Day 7|Victim
    Jontom Xire|Day 3|Victim
    Lex-Kat||
    Mordokai||
    Murska|Night 6|Victim
    Mustiado||
    Oddity||
    Opeth Freak|Day 8|Victim
    Reinholdt||
    Sanity702||
    Shadowwhisper||
    smellie_hippie||
    smuchmuch||
    SweetLikeLemons||
    TheBookworm|Day 4|Victim
    ThePhantom||
    Trixie|Day 6|Fear
    Uncle Festy||
    Vampiric|Day 4|Victim
    Wolfbane|||(narrator? away? ??)
    Zar Peter||
    [/table]

Did not vote day 8:
    Eaglewiz
    Harley
    Reinholdt
    smuchmuch
    sweetlikelemons

The Basement 3/6
    Oddity
    SweetLikeLemons
    Mustiado

The Main Room 5/6
    Helgraf
    FujinAkari
    ThePhantom
    EagleWiz

The Garden 4/6
    Shadowhisper
    billtodamax
    smellie_hippie
    Zar Peter

The Kitchen 2/12
    Hell Puppi
    banthesun

The Master Bedroom 6/6
    Uncle Festy
    Reinholdt
    Mordokai
    Geesi
    Lex-Kat
    Sanity702

The Servant's Quarters 5/6
    Wolfbane
    Coplantor
    Dirk Kris
    smuchmuch
    Harley
    Last edited by happyturtle; 2009-10-08 at 01:27 PM.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

11. - Top - End - #821
    Pixie in the Playground

Halloween Angry Clown William Wallace by Elder Tsofu. Idea inspired by Geesi. Thanks guys!

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

My WW roles so far:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games overall: 19
    Mason: 3
    Something weird: 6
    Villager: 11
    Wolf Disguiser: 1

Games I won: Paranoia III, S.E.U. IV, Invasion of the Zombies: Outbreak, Werewolf Classic IX

12. - Top - End - #822
    Ogre in the Playground

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showp...&postcount=277

Sorry guys, I'll try to help a little, but SC will probably have to take up most of it.

13. - Top - End - #823

Gone for 48 hours. Please don't auto me.
    Quote Of The Week Whenever I Feel Like Updating It (last updated 1/17/12)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Phase
    That guy was badass! He was like, "Oh! Oh, you're gonna try to Chuck Norris me, I'll just Chuck Norris you!" Unfortunately, I am the best Chuck Norris since Chuck Norris.
    Which is saying something, considering that Chuck Norris... was Chuck Norris.

14. - Top - End - #824

At the surface it could be seen as irrational to let yourself be frightened, to voluntarily glade the door to the uncontrollable. But below the surface it’s about to be able to control a reality that is anything but rational. As much as we shun fear, we seek it out...

-Unknown

The room was in fact empty, most of the survivors huddled together inside the largest rooms, no one was brave or foolish enough to explore the other parts of the manor, in many cases she had heard, and it had ended with their death.

But it was not like she had any choice, they needed more supplies, the other S.E.U. members were busy keeping the survivors united, it was a hard job right now with fears seemingly being everywhere they looked.

She sighted and took another look around it to see if she had missed something, and it seemed like she had. In a dark corner of the room were a table and a chair with a mirror next to the wall. As she looked closer she saw a needle and a black thread on it.

That could come to use, we need something to close wounds with… She thought and picked it up. It felt neutral, to pick up the needle and the thread, she started to get other ideas what to do with it, inspiration of new clothes and styles entered her mind.

But then she realized she had no cloth, nothing to work with, she started to drum with her arms while thinking of something. Suddenly she could feel a sharp pain in her finger; she had stung herself on the needle!

"Ouch..." She put the wounded finger in her mouth and sucked the blood, and suddenly she got an idea, she knew exactly how she was going to sew.

It stung at first when she put the needle through her lower lip and even more when she pulled it through her upper, in fact it all hurt quite a lot, but she couldn’t scream after all, the thread was too strong, it never seemed to end, she had to put a quite a lot of stitches, up and down, up and down…

She just had to endure it, for fashion.

Eventually it was done, her mouth was sewed together which was the point she started to have trouble breathing, but at the moment she didn’t care, there were so many other openings she could close, this was totally going to set a new trend…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

They found her later, much like they had done with Evnafets and Opeth Freak, she had been trying to close her left eye when she had died of suffocation by having sewed together her mouth and then her nose-trails.

They really had to close these rooms up by now.

Spoiler
    Show
    SweetLikeLemons had a passion for fashion, she was the S.E.U. Medic (baner)

Day starts and will end in 48 hours

15. - Top - End - #825
    Troll in the Playground

I'm seriously suspicious of Geesi, Bulltodamax, and Mustiado. But more of Mustiado.

He's the one who turned all attention off of Billtodamax and Geesi, and onto Opeth Freak.

16. - Top - End - #826
    Ettin in the Playground

Whatever, Mistiado. I'm too drunk, tired and sad to be able to think for myself rijht now anyway.
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

17. - Top - End - #827
    Dwarf in the Playground

So you're going to lynch me because I believe Geesi is innocent. That makes sense.

We'll play it your way if you want. Geesi

Writer of the winning scene for Rebellion IV - Thanks guys! Zeus Trophy courtesy of Phase. Who rocks.
    CatMuffin Wolfwood courtesy of Onasuma.
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #828
    Ogre in the Playground

Coplantor for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

19. - Top - End - #829
    Troll in the Playground

I'm seriously suspicious of Geesi, Bulltodamax, and Mustiado. But more of Mustiado.

He's the one who turned all attention off of Billtodamax and Geesi, and onto Opeth Freak.
    That's a very interesting thing to say, Lex-Kat, seeing as how all three wagons were exactly even (with me having reached the total first) and you broke the tie in favor of Opeth.

Now I know I'm innocent, and it turns out so was Opeth. So let's see if someone's got a reason to protect billtodamax.

Edit: Actually, reserving that point for now. Situation is odd.
    Last edited by Guancyto; 2009-10-11 at 12:43 AM.
    Rider avatar by Elder Tsofu

20. - Top - End - #830
    Ogre in the Playground

Hey guys! I found a brief interlude of internet access up in NY... I haven't really had time to read up on the game, but I'll follow Mustiado to avoid auto and hope the two that are pointing at him have a good reason :)
    Official Incense Aroma Specialist for the Vaarsuvius Fan Club!

English isn't my primary language, so please let me know if something I'm saying doesn't make sense!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Thank you, FujinAkari.
    Continuation of ThePhantasm's awesometacular post

21. - Top - End - #831
    Dwarf in the Playground

MindFlayer

Mustiado. I agree though, something is fishy.
    Last edited by EagleWiz; 2009-10-11 at 11:21 AM.

22. - Top - End - #832

Hrm not liking any of the choices but going for Mustiado.

23. - Top - End - #833
    Ogre in the Playground

Yeah. The fishy things are:

• Mustiado is acting typical for Mustiado. He's nice, trusting, and supports the newbies. Nothing suspicious there.
    • The things he said yesterday actually made sense. Hence why people (like Lex-kat) listened to him.
    • His guilt is entirely dependent on diverting a wagon from a guilty party. Neither Geesi nor Billtodamax has been proven guilty, so there's no indication that Mustiado was trying to cover for another fear.

I disagree with the Mustiado wagon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

24. - Top - End - #834

I'm with Reinholdt.

Point at Coplantor
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #835

Coplantor RP maybe later

26. - Top - End - #836
    Dwarf in the Playground

Coplantor. Sure.

27. - Top - End - #837
    Troll in the Playground

All right, let's go with Coplantor then.
    Rider avatar by Elder Tsofu

28. - Top - End - #838

Oh, bugger.
    Don't really like either wagon here - the Coplantor wagon seems to have sprung up because people thought the logic behind the Mustiado wagon was bad, but there's no logic behind Coplantor either.
    Point withheld for the time being.
    Quote Of The Week Whenever I Feel Like Updating It (last updated 1/17/12)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Phase
    That guy was badass! He was like, "Oh! Oh, you're gonna try to Chuck Norris me, I'll just Chuck Norris you!" Unfortunately, I am the best Chuck Norris since Chuck Norris.
    Which is saying something, considering that Chuck Norris... was Chuck Norris.

29. - Top - End - #839
    Ogre in the Playground

Sheesh, I gotta choose between Mustiado and me?
    I WAS THERE
    Life is like a dungeon master, if it smiles at you, you just know that something terrible is about to happen

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins View Post
    Sane.... isn't the word I'd use with you, Coplantor. Or myself, in fact. With myself, I'd say obssessive. With you, I'd say.... Coplantor.

Now I haz deviant!
    The DnD Logic
    Now I haz Blog!

30. - Top - End - #840
    Pixie in the Playground

Coplantor. I can't think. Bandwagon seems enough of a reason to me.
    Previous Wins
    Spoiler
    Show

Sharn, the Broken city - Serial Killer (neutral)
    The Demons - Vampire (neutral)
    Universal Smash Bros 4 - Luigi (mason)

Spoiler
    Show

Trophies (deserved or not)