New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2136373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 1524
  1. - Top - End - #1351
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Fire Emblem - Seal of Fate II

(I was hoping to have as many people free after the boss-gank, but you have a point Reverent. Kain could miss I suppose, which loses us Lillian's fancy stave, but we can live with that. I'll concede, and case my vote for Rakken with Flux. If everyone agrees, I'll commence with Anselm's dramatic declaration of attack and subsequent charge.)
    The only thing worse than an empty signature is one that has nothing at all to say. One that simply yammers on with little or no point; quietly, subtly draining away seconds of your life.

The worst are the ones that look like they have a point. Multiple paragraph monstrosities that you're sure will have some sort of satisfying conclusion. Some sort of goal, to show that your reading was not in vain.

It doesn't and it was.

2. - Top - End - #1352
    Troll in the Playground

(We don't have much choice with the healer, only Kain and Aran are in range to attack this turn, and if Kain misses, Aran isn't going to kill it by himself.)
    Thanks to Elrond for the Vash avatar.

3. - Top - End - #1353
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

(So is Aran going to attack Obadiah or not? He has a spear, but if he does attack he might get hit twice in return and he simply cannot take that kind of clobbering and remain on the books. I am of course with whatever you guys decide, but I have to point out that he might not do very well if sent in early on)

4. - Top - End - #1354
    Troll in the Playground

(We'll see. Like I said, I'd like a partial update for Anslem, Rakken, and Nathaniel before the last 3 of us go first.)

5. - Top - End - #1355
    Titan in the Playground

(You want Anselm getting the first attack right? I'll tell you the results, but until Istari and Geno give their say I can't tell you whether they hit or not)

Anselm (Steel Lance) vs Obadiah (Silver Sword)
    {table]|Ansem attacks General Obadiah and deals 13 damage!|General Obadiah counterattacks and misses.|[/table]
    Anselm gains 16 experience! Support gains will be awarded in the real update based on positioning.

Obadiah's Health: 30/43
    Last edited by TheSummoner; 2010-11-19 at 04:15 PM.

6. - Top - End - #1356
    Ogre in the Playground

If you will allow Lilivan to heal me with a mend staff, you can go ahead and have me use my steel axe on him.
    Currently Playing:
    Rikard Loghaine in [4E] Grandpre Academy

Antivian Qualinyr in [4E] Keep on the Shadowfell

Avatar by the talented and generous Grinner!!!!

Check out this awesome website for D&D, MTG, Anime, Music, Movies, and more!!!

7. - Top - End - #1357
    Troll in the Playground

(No, you're our one chance at killing the healer)

8. - Top - End - #1358
    Titan in the Playground

Katleia continues to wait for Greg to catch up so she can open the door and not die to enemies inside.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

9. - Top - End - #1359
    Ogre in the Playground

I'll confirm that Rakken will be using Flux for his attack.
    you know that I'm more than just a doll do you?-Geno
    Add me on Steam!
    Spoiler
    Show
    by Thecrimsonmage and By Shades of Gray by Akrim.elf

and current made by me.

10. - Top - End - #1360
    Titan in the Playground

Rakken (Flux) vs Obadiah (Silver Sword)
    {table]|Rakken attacks General Obadiah and deals 16 damage!|General Obadiah is unable to counterattack.|[/table]
    Rakken gains 15 experience! Support gains will be awarded in the real update based on positioning.

Obadiah's Health: 14/43
    Last edited by TheSummoner; 2010-11-19 at 06:13 PM.

11. - Top - End - #1361
    Bugbear in the Playground

"I'm sorry that you had to get in our way Obadiah"
    Confirming attack

12. - Top - End - #1362
    Titan in the Playground

Nathaniel (Fire) vs Obadiah (Silver Sword)
    {table]|Nathaniel attacks General Obadiah and deals 13 damage!|General Obadiah is unable to counterattack.|[/table]
    Nathaniel gains 17 experience! Support gains will be awarded in the real update based on positioning.

Obadiah's Health: 1/43

13. - Top - End - #1363
    Ogre in the Playground

(Okay, all we need to do now is just have Aran simply hit Obadiah now. Victory is at hand friends.)
    Add me on Steam!
    Spoiler
    Show

and current made by me.

14. - Top - End - #1364
    Dwarf in the Playground

So do we charge the guys inside and let the knights catch up slowly?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Now hiring for the postion of devil's advocate.

"'Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and un-gobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"

15. - Top - End - #1365
    Troll in the Playground

Confirming mend for Kain. (and please take down the troubador)

Other than that Aran strikes Obediah down and Jalnir seizes the map and bing bang boom we're out of here.
    Last edited by Xondoure; 2010-11-20 at 01:27 AM.
    Avatar Credit: the very talented PseudoStraw. Full image:
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #1366
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

Yep. Equipping Iron Lance for Aran and attacking Obadiah now.

17. - Top - End - #1367
    Ogre in the Playground

Confirming using my Poleaxe on the Troubadour.
    Currently Playing:
    Rikard Loghaine in [4E] Grandpre Academy

Antivian Qualinyr in [4E] Keep on the Shadowfell

Avatar by the talented and generous Grinner!!!!

Check out this awesome website for D&D, MTG, Anime, Music, Movies, and more!!!

18. - Top - End - #1368

(Post attack description, go!)

Anselm marched forward slowly, gesturing to the rest of the group. "General Obadiah. The king's men, or the foreign scum he let into our country, have tried to kill us too many times now." He spoke confidently, gripping his lance. "We're the Royal Guard, and we will not give the prince to those of bad intent! We are leaving with the prince, right now!" He leaped at Obadiah, thrusting his lance forward powerfully.
    The only thing worse than an empty signature is one that has nothing at all to say. One that simply yammers on with little or no point; quietly, subtly draining away seconds of your life.

The worst are the ones that look like they have a point. Multiple paragraph monstrosities that you're sure will have some sort of satisfying conclusion. Some sort of goal, to show that your reading was not in vain.

It doesn't and it was.

19. - Top - End - #1369
    Titan in the Playground

(Before Anselm's attack)

Obadiah: "Fool, the cause of the all this bloodshed has been your refusal to cooperate! What is it that you think you can accomplish? There is nowhere in Taymeer outside of King Caspian's reach. To take the prince to a foreign land would only invite war."

(Also...)

Aran (Iron Lance) vs Obadiah (Silver Sword)
    {table]|Aran attacks General Obadiah and deals 1 damage!|[/table]
    Obadiah has been defeated! Aran gains 82 experience! Support gains will be awarded in the real update based on positioning.

(And now a choice. Grim, since you go the final hit the decision is yours. Lethal or non-lethal. The effects of the choice will be minor, but they will have a small impact in the future. There are advantages and disadvantages to each option, though thats all I can tell you. Choose wisely ^_^.

Also, are any of you going to give positioning or should I just figure it out myself tomorrow during the true update?)
    Last edited by TheSummoner; 2010-11-21 at 02:44 AM.

20. - Top - End - #1370
    Dwarf in the Playground

To hell with it: Gerard to Q9
    Spoiler
    Show
    Now hiring for the postion of devil's advocate.

"'Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and un-gobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"

21. - Top - End - #1371
    Dwarf in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Is the current plan just to all charge into the new room, and ignore the knights behind us?

22. - Top - End - #1372
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

Charging in, Aran blocks a blow from Obadiah's sword with his lance, swinging the blunt end of the weapon at the general. The strike connects to the side of his head, sending the heavily-armoured rider falling from his saddle. Dismounting himself, the young knight strides over to the general and kicks his silver sword away, holding the point of his lance just above his foe's throat.

"We have tried to avoid conflict, but we are set upon time and time again by the king's men. I am sorry it has come to this, but it seems we are better off somewhere else than this kingdom at the moment. And next time you try to send men to kill us, remember this scene" Aran says, nodding behind him to street riddled with corpses. "Neither you nor us wish it to be repeated. Instead, take a long look at those you now serve and ask yourself: are you truly doing the right thing? Can't you see the oddities in this kind of political situation? We can, and we will find out the truth on this matter".

Removing his lance from immediate vicinity of the general's throat, Aran looks regretful. "My honour as a knight does not allow me to execute you in cold blood. So just... Ride away. I still hold respect to you, even if as a foe".

(So yeah, Aran is going to let him go. Killing one of the top generals could turn to bite us in the ass, as could letting him go... But I just try to stay true to the personality of my cavalier )

23. - Top - End - #1373
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grim ranger View Post
    Charging in, Aran blocks a blow from Obadiah's sword with his lance, swinging the blunt end of the weapon at the general. The strike connects to the side of his head, sending the heavily-armoured rider falling from his saddle. Dismounting himself, the young knight strides over to the general and kicks his silver sword away, holding the point of his lance just above his foe's throat.
    (I am amazed... Because I pretty much imagined it happening the exact same way. Granted, I also would've mentioned him fighting off Anselm, Nathaniel, AND Rakken before the decisive blow came... and mentioned the sword falling into the water, but... Its uncanny how well your decription of Aran's actions match the way I imagined it...)

(Before Aran removes the lance)

Obadiah stands there in silence.. The remaining soldiers begin to mass around the dock, but seeing the lance pointed at the general's throat, they keep their distance.

As Aran removes his lance, the soldiers chage, but Obadiah signals them to stop. The soldiers are clearly confused, but obey.

"I do what is necessary to maintain the order and uphold the peace. Whether this means I must fight against assassins, foreign enemies, or rebels, I will not hesitate. My blade is that of the king himself and it cuts those who would oppose him."

He looks over the many injured and dead soldiers laying in the streets.

"As things are now, I cannot stop you. The situation in Taymeer is unstable as it is... The murders of King Orion still walk free, men take up arms against their rightful ruler, and all the while out neighbors to the north and west watch as the kingdom weakens, only kept in check by fear of the other. Know that the longer you continue to fight, the worse things will become."

24. - Top - End - #1374
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

(Heh... I guess I have managed to give Aran definitive personality traits then? )

"This land's last, unanimously accepted ruler was King Orion, general. And now the surviving royal guard are branded as traitors and rebels? I understand that you see it as your duty to serve the new king, and I respect it. But can so many people truly take up arms against the king if he is righteous and just one? There is some food for thought, isn't there?"

Patting the neck of his warhorse in calming gesture, he looks at all the reinforcements that are now kept from slaughtering them only by the general's command. "When we leave, we should be taking at least some strife out of this land... So it is best for all. And despite everything that has transpired here, I can say this without sarcasm or lying: it has been an honour to meet you, general Obadiah".

25. - Top - End - #1375

(Anselm's personality was all over the place in the beggening. I blame my hectic schedule. I'm trying to get a more cohesive personality together, (and write better in general), now. I hope I'm managing it...)

Anselm rubbed at the bruise on his side, where Obadiah had beaten off his attack. "We have not taken up arms against the new king, general. He has taken up arms against us. First Baethos soldiers, then his son's men. We would of given him the prince willingly, before that. We'll be back eventually general, once we figure out what is going on. For now, we have a ship to catch."

It doesn't and it was.

26. - Top - End - #1376
    Titan in the Playground

"Baethos soldiers? What do they have to do with this?"
    Last edited by TheSummoner; 2010-11-21 at 01:22 PM.

27. - Top - End - #1377
    Ogre in the Playground

Rakken was about half way to the ship when he heard what Obadiah said.
    "You know, guys who really like their wyverns? In a totally okay way? You know, those guys? I mean, you are Crispin's highest ranking general, surely you know all of the military orders, right? Right?"
    Add me on Steam!
    Spoiler
    Show

and current made by me.

28. - Top - End - #1378
    Titan in the Playground

(Obadiah will respond when he gets a more... coherant... explanation...)

Though you largely already know the outcome anyways, heres...

Blue Map

Turn 15 - Blue Phase

(Positioning improvised where not explicitly given.)

Anselm moves from L12 to N13 and attacks General Obadiah with his Steel Lance!
    {table]|Ansem attacks General Obadiah and deals 13 damage!|General Obadiah counterattacks and misses.|[/table]
    Anselm gains 16 experience!

Rakken moves from L11 to N12 and attacks General Obadiah!
    {table]|Rakken attacks General Obadiah and deals 16 damage!|General Obadiah is unable to counterattack.|[/table]
    Rakken gains 15 experience! +1 Support with Anselm and Kain! A Flux Tome has broken.

Nathaniel moves from L10 to M13 and attacks General Obadiah!
    {table]|Nathaniel attacks General Obadiah and deals 13 damage!|General Obadiah is unable to counterattack.|[/table]
    Nathaniel gains 17 experience! Already at 25/25 support with Anselm. +1 Support with Kain!

Aran moves from M10 to M14 and attacks General Obadiah with his Iron Lance!
    {table]|Aran attacks General Obadiah and deals 1 damage!|[/table]
    Obadiah has been defeated! Aran gains 82 experience! +1 Support with Nathaniel! Aran recieves a Master Seal!

Lillian moves from L9 to L12 and heals Kain with her Mend Staff!
    {table]|Lillian heals Kain for 31 HP!|[/table]
    Lillian gains 12 experience! +1 Support with Kain!

Kain moves from M12 to N14 and attacks Troubadour 2 with his Poleax!
    {table]|Kain attacks Troubadour 2 and deals 20 damage!|[/table]
    Troubadour 2 has been slain! Kain gains 23 experience! Kain recieves a Physic Staff!

(Funfact: You had a 57% hit chance and rolled 55%. had you used the Steel Axe instead, you would've still dealt enough damage to defeat her in one hit, had a 72% chance and no speed penalty, giving you a second attack had the first missed.)

Jalnir moves from M11 to N14 and arrives.

Units

Blue Team
    Spoiler
    Show
    Anselm Gudbrand
    Played by: Noble Savant
    Position: N13
    Picture:

Level: 14
    Exp: 70
    Stats: HP: 31/31
    Spoiler
    Show
    Str: 15
    Mag: 3
    Skl: 13
    Spd: 14
    Luck: 10
    Def: 12
    Res: 5
    Weapon Levels:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lances: B (22/50)
    Supports:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Heaven Affinity
    Nathaniel: No Support (25/25)
    Rakken: C Support (6/35) (+.5 Attack, +5 Accuracy, +2.5 Avoid)
    Lillian: No Support (16/25)
    Jalnir Leron: No Support (21/25)
    Aran Rither: No Support (4/25)
    Kain Mordred: No Support (7/25)
    Movement: 4
    Weight: 11
    Capacity: 20 +5
    Skills: None
    Special: None
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steel Lance (e) (18/40)
    Javelin (18/20)
    Regal Lance (37/40)
    Iron Lance (50/50)

Nathaniel
    Played by: Istari
    Position: M13
    Picture:

Level: 13
    Exp: 33
    Stats: HP: 20/24
    Spoiler
    Show
    Str: 1
    Mag: 17
    Skl: 15
    Spd: 11
    Luck: 10
    Def: 5
    Res: 8
    Weapon Levels:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Wind: E (0/20)
    Thunder: E (0/20)
    Fire: C (32/40)
    Supports:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thunder Affinity
    Anselm Gudbrand: No Support (25/25)
    Rakken: No Support (19/25)
    Lillian: No Support (10/25)
    Jalnir Leron: No Support (14/25)
    Aran Rither: No Support (8/25)
    Kain Mordred: No Support (6/25)
    Weight: 6
    Capacity: 20
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Fire Tome (e) (19/40)
    Key
    Antitoxin (3/3)

Rakken
    Played by: Geno9999
    Position: N12
    Picture:

Level: 16
    Exp: 43
    Stats: HP: 29/29
    Spoiler
    Show
    Str: 7
    Mag: 19
    Skl: 10
    Spd: 13
    Luck: 6
    Def: 6
    Res: 11
    Weapon Levels:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dark: B (14/50)
    Supports:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Light Affinity
    Anselm Gudbrand: C Support (6/35) (+.5 Attack, +5 Accuracy, +2.5 Avoid)
    Nathaniel: No Support (19/25)
    Lillian: No Support (17/25)
    Jalnir Leron: No Support (4/25)
    Aran Rither: No Support (5/25)
    Kain Mordred: No Support (15/25)
    Weight: 7
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Luna Tome (33/35)
    Thief Band (e)

Lillian
    Played by: Xondoure
    Position: L12
    Picture:

Level: 9
    Exp: 94
    Stats: HP: 20/21
    Spoiler
    Show
    Str: 0
    Mag: 11
    Skl: 10
    Spd: 10
    Luck: 11
    Def: 3
    Res: 14
    Weapon Levels:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Staves: C (21/40)
    Supports:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Wind Affinity
    Anselm Gudbrand: No Support (16/25)
    Nathaniel: No Support (10/25)
    Rakken: No Support (17/25)
    Jalnir Leron: No Support (12/25)
    Aran Rither: No Support (11/25)
    Kain Mordred: No Support (8/25)
    Weight: 5
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Mend Staff (e) (15/20)
    Heal Staff (35/40)
    Soldier Band (e)
    Vulnerary (2/3)

Jalnir Leron
    Played by: Reverent-One
    Position: N14
    Picture:

Level: 14
    Exp: 39
    Stats: HP: 21/26
    Spoiler
    Show
    Str: 11
    Mag: 1
    Skl: 18
    Spd: 19
    Def: 7
    Res: 4
    Weapon Levels:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Swords: B (7/50)
    Supports:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Wind Affinity
    Anselm Gudbrand: No Support (21/25)
    Nathaniel: No Support (14/25)
    Rakken: No Support (4/25)
    Lillian: No Support (12/25)
    Aran Rither: No Support (13/25)
    Kain Mordred: No Support (2/25)
    Weight: 8
    Capacity: 10/20
    Skills: Adept
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steel Sword (e) (15/40)
    Killing Edge (13/20)
    Iron Sword (22/50)
    Armorslayer (18/18)
    Steel Sword (29/40)
    Sword Band (e)

Aran Rither
    Played by: Grim ranger
    Position: M14
    Picture:

Level: 11
    Exp: 85
    Stats: HP: 31/31
    Spoiler
    Show
    Skl: 9
    Res: 2
    Weapon Levels:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lances: C (26/40)
    Supports:
    Spoiler
    Show
    ??? Affinity
    Anselm Gudbrand: No Support (4/25)
    Nathaniel: No Support (8/25)
    Rakken: No Support (5/25)
    Lillian: No Support (11/25)
    Jalnir Leron: No Support (13/25)
    Kain Mordred: No Support (4/25)
    Movement: 6
    Weight: 14
    Capacity: 5/15
    Skills: Savior
    Special: Horseback
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Lance (e) (32/50)
    Javelin (20/20)
    Steel Lance (34/40)
    Talisman
    Master Seal

Captain Kain Mordred
    Played by: Arq Kujos
    Position: O14
    Picture:

Exp: 77
    Stats: HP: 34/35
    Spoiler
    Show
    Mag: 2
    Skl: 11
    Spd: 14
    Luck: 4
    Res: 1
    Weapon Levels:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Axes: C (18/40)
    Supports:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Water Affinity
    Anselm Gudbrand: No Support (7/25)
    Nathaniel: No Support (6/25)
    Rakken: No Support (15/25)
    Lillian: No Support (8/25)
    Jalnir Leron: No Support (2/25)
    Aran Rither: No Support (4/25)
    Weight: 10
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Poleax (e) (14/18)
    Hand Axe (12/25)
    Steel Axe (40/40)
    Physic Staff (14/15)
    Vulnerary (2/3)

Convoy (12/200)
    Spoiler
    Show
    2560 Gold

Swords
    Iron Sword (29/50)
    Iron Blade (44/45)

Lances
    Javelin (4/20)

Daggers
    Iron Dagger (39/50)

Staffs
    Restore (10/10)

Other
    Key
    Key
    Antitoxin (3/3)
    Antitoxin (3/3)
    Secret Book
    Dracoshield
    Master Seal

Blue’s Allies
    Spoiler
    Show
    Prince Draven
    Position: M8
    Level: 5
    Stats: HP: 20
    Spoiler
    Show
    Str: 4
    Skl: 5
    Luck: 8
    Def: 3
    Inventory: None

Kara
    Position: K8
    Level: 8
    Stats:HP: 23
    Spoiler
    Show
    Str: 10
    Skl: 14
    Res: 4
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Bow (e) (49/50)

Obadiah's Knights
    Spoiler
    Show
    Complete. Annihilation.

Green Map

Turn 14 - (Partial) Green Phase

(Bit of a conflict here...
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantom View Post
    Move to J9
    Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    Katleia continues to wait for Greg to catch up so she can open the door and not die to enemies inside.
    ... Teamwork is key. You shouldn't leave your ally off alone to wait in front of a door for all eternity. If you decide you're not going for the door yet, atleast let her hitch a ride back. I don't like to interject like this, but its kinda bothered me that Katleia has had to wait off on her own for the last couple of turns.)

Gerard moves from N9 to Q9 and waits.

Units

Green Team
    Spoiler
    Show
    Roan Caspian
    Played by: Mando Knight
    Position: O9
    Picture:

Level: 16
    Exp: 70
    Stats: HP: 29/29
    Spoiler
    Show
    Str: 18
    Skl: 19
    Spd: 15
    Luck: 7
    Def: 13
    Weapon Levels:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Swords: B (43/50)
    Supports:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thunder Affinity
    Francis DuMorne: No Support (25/25)
    Gerard DuMorne: C Support (4/35) (+2.5 Avoid, +.5 Attack, +1 Defense)
    Katleia Darthing: C Support (19/35) (+2.5 Accuracy, +5 Avoid, +.5 Defence)
    Greg: No Support (4/25)
    Yuan: No Support (12/25)
    Weight: 9
    Capacity: 20 +5
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Sword (e) (17/50)
    Regal Sword (11/40)
    Antitoxin (2/3)

Francis DuMorne
    Played by: Namillus
    Position: N7
    Picture:

Level: 10
    Exp: 22
    Stats: HP: 21/22
    Spoiler
    Show
    Mag: 12
    Skl: 6
    Luck: 13
    Def: 1
    Res: 14
    Weapon Levels:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Staves: B (5/50)
    Supports:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dark Affinity
    Roan Caspian: No Support (25/25)
    Gerard DuMorne: No Support (25/25)
    Katleia Darthing: No Support (23/25)
    Greg: No Support (10/25)
    Yuan: No Support (6/25)
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Heal Staff (e) (13/40)
    Mend Staff (9/20)
    Heal Staff (40/40)
    Mage Band (e)
    Vulnerary (1/3)

Gerard DuMorne
    Played by: Atrec Randier
    Position: N9
    Picture:

Exp: 33
    Stats: HP: 33/36
    Spoiler
    Show
    Str: 14
    Luck: 5
    Def: 14
    Weapon Levels:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lances: C (35/40)
    Supports:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Water Affinity
    Roan Caspian: C Support (4/35) (+2.5 Avoid, +.5 Attack, +1 Defense)
    Francis DuMorne: No Support (25/25)
    Katleia Darthing: C Support (12/35) (+2.5 Accuracy, +2.5 Avoid, +.5 Attack, +.5 Defence)
    Greg: No Support (4/25)
    Yuan: No Support (9/25)
    Movement: 3
    Weight: 13
    Special: Armored
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steel Lance (e) (24/40)
    Iron Lance (18/50)
    Short Spear (2/15)
    Paladin Band (e)
    Vulnerary (1/3)
    Antitoxin (2/3)

Katleia Darthing
    Played by: tgva8889
    Position: E5
    Picture:

Exp: 12
    Stats: HP: 25/25
    Spoiler
    Show
    Str: 14
    Skl: 19
    Spd: 15
    Res: 7
    Weapon Levels:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bows: C (36/40)
    Supports:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Wind Affinity
    Roan Caspian: C Support (19/35) (+2.5 Accuracy, +5 Avoid, +.5 Defence)
    Francis DuMorne: No Support (23/25)
    Gerard DuMorne: C Support (12/35) (+2.5 Accuracy, +2.5 Avoid, +.5 Attack, +.5 Defence)
    Greg: No Support (2/25)
    Yuan: No Support (5/25)
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Bow (e) (34/50)
    Iron Crossbow (48/50)
    Key

Greg
    Played by: ThePhantom
    Position: F11
    Picture:

Exp: 68
    Stats: HP: 35/35
    Spoiler
    Show
    Str: 16
    Skl: 8
    Spd: 12
    Luck: 4
    Def: 16
    Res: 1
    Weapon Levels:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lances: C (30/40)
    Supports:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Wind Affinity
    Roan Caspian: No Support (4/25)
    Francis DuMorne: No Support (10/25)
    Gerard DuMorne: No Support (4/25)
    Katleia Darthing: No Support (2/25)
    Yuan: No Support (7/25)
    Movement: 6
    Weight: 15
    Capacity: 5/15
    Skills: Counter
    Special: Flying, Dragon
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steel Lance (e) (19/40)
    Horseslayer (14/18)
    Iron Lance (50/50)
    Vulnerary (1/3)
    Antitoxin (3/3)
    Key

Yuan
    Played by: ottack
    Position: N8
    Picture:

Exp: 47
    Stats: HP: 24/24
    Spoiler
    Show
    Mag: 15
    Skl: 16
    Res: 13
    Weapon Levels:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Light: C (20/40)
    Supports:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Water Affinity
    Roan Caspian: No Support (12/25)
    Francis DuMorne: No Support (6/25)
    Gerard DuMorne: No Support (9/25)
    Katleia Darthing: No Support (5/25)
    Greg: No Support (7/25)
    Capacity: 10/20
    Skills: Vantage
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Light (e) (37/40)
    Ellight (18/35)
    Vulnerary (1/3)

Convoy (7/200)
    Spoiler
    Show
    345 Gold

Axes
    Swordreaver (14/15)
    Iron Axe (28/50)
    Hand Axe (25/25)

Other
    Key
    Master Seal
    Arms Scroll
    Goddess Icon

Crimson Shadow
    Spoiler
    Show
    General 1
    Position: Y9
    Level: 1
    Stats: HP: 35
    Spoiler
    Show
    Skl: 12
    Spd: 9
    Def: 11
    Res: 6
    Weight: 14
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steel Lance (e) (40/40)
    Steel Axe (40/40)
    Key

Myrmidon 1
    Position: W9
    Stats: HP: 27
    Spoiler
    Show
    Mag: 0
    Res: 3
    Weight: 8
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steel Sword (e) (40/40)

Knight 1
    Position: M1
    Stats: HP: 34
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spd: 7
    Luck: 3
    Def: 14
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steel Lance (e) (40/40)

Knight 2
    Position: N1
    Stats: HP: 32
    Spoiler
    Show
    Str: 13
    Spd: 6
    Res: 3
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steel Lance (e) (40/40)

Archer 1
    Position: V8
    Stats: HP: 26
    Spoiler
    Show
    Str: 10
    Res: 6
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Bow (e) (50/50)

Shaman 1
    Position:Y7
    Stats: HP: 27
    Spoiler
    Show
    Str: 2
    Mag: 13
    Spd: 13
    Def: 4
    Res: 10
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Flux Tome (e) (40/40)

Shaman 2
    Position:Y11
    Stats: HP: 26
    Spoiler
    Show
    Str: 3
    Mag: 14
    Skl: 12
    Res: 9
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Flux Tome (e) (40/40)

Doors
    Spoiler
    Show
    Main Door
    Position: G17, G18, H17, H18
    HP: 100
    Def/Res: 20
    Special: Broken, cannot be unlocked.

Door 1
    Position: E4
    HP: 50
    Def/Res: 10

Door 3
    Position: X6
    HP: 50

Cracked Wall 1
    Position: AA10
    HP: 25

(Blue, just tell me when you're ready to head out to sea. If you like, you have the option of restocking before you go... Available items are the same as before the start of Map 7...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSummoner View Post
    Available items are vulneraries... all bronze, iron, slim and steel swords, axes, lances, bows and daggers... javelins and hand axes... all rank E and D light and anima tomes, as well as Flux. Also, both Heal and Mend staves are available.
    During this map, Kara landed the killing blow on a level 10 Myrmidon. You can grant the experience from killing a level 10 enemy to anyone on the team you like.

And theres still the issue of that house that Aran visited... The staff would've been a Recover staff. Your alternate reward is 150 bonus experience for not robbing a dead priest. Grim visited the house, so it is his to distribute (he seems to get to make a lot of decisions like this lately), start begging him now! Green, if you're worried that this will leave you too far behind them, rest assured that you'll get an oppertunity to earn a similar sum of bonus experience before the teams meet up again.

PMs going to everyone on Green other than Atrec.)

29. - Top - End - #1379
    Bugbear in the Playground

Okay then, move to F5.

Greg, while planning to go one way, his wyvern has different ideas. It flies toward Katleia, while Greg reading his book doesn't notice the change.

30. - Top - End - #1380
    Troll in the Playground

I beg on the grounds of lowest level.
    Avatar Credit: the very talented PseudoStraw. Full image:
    Spoiler
    Show