New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1504
  1. - Top - End - #1141
    Banned

Default Re: Il'deav Ilah'naie's Indiscreet Intimacies on Indigo Iceboats Random Banter #135

Quote Originally Posted by Perenelle View Post
    why are you sitting on a hard wooden floor for hours in the first place?
    Why aren't you? You're always trying to put me in a box aren't you! Well I'm not that shape! I am a lion! You can't put lions in boxes! They would not fit.
    Last edited by Player_Zero; 2009-12-26 at 05:33 PM.

2. - Top - End - #1142
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Il'deav Ilah'naie's Indiscreet Intimacies on Indigo Iceboats Random Banter #135

P_Z you should see if anyone is just throwing out chairs or has chairs to be gotten rid of around the university. At least with where our mother used to work they occasionally cleaned out the laboratories and one of those things was getting rid of perfectly serviceable chairs. This might be an americanism though.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2009-12-26 at 05:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

3. - Top - End - #1143
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Player_Zero View Post
    Why aren;t you? You're always trying to put me in a box aren't you! Well I'm not that shape! I am a lion! You can't put lions in boxes! They would not fit.
    am I allowed to pet the lion? pwease? =3

4. - Top - End - #1144
    Banned

That is the worst sentiment I have ever heard. I hope you're proud of yourself.

And now for something completely different.

And no, Coidzor, that is a horrible idea. I am not going to go around various departments asking if they're throwing any chairs away. Do you see why this is a bad plan? I fear you do not.
    Last edited by Player_Zero; 2009-12-26 at 05:36 PM.

5. - Top - End - #1145
    Ogre in the Playground

That is the worst sentiment I have ever heard. I hope you're proud of yourself.

And no, Coidzor, that is a horrible idea. I am not going to go around various departments asking if they're throwing any chairs away. Do you see why this is a bad plan? I fear you do not.

isnt there anything else in the room you can sit on?

6. - Top - End - #1146
    Banned

isnt there anything else in the room you can sit on?
    Yes. Many things. Such as this chair, clothes, the ceiling. The sky's the limit.

Because you can't sit on that.

7. - Top - End - #1147
    Ogre in the Playground

Yes. Many things. Such as this chair, clothes, the ceiling. The sky's the limit.

Because you can't sit on that.
    I am so confused.. so you did end up getting a chair?

Silly, I sit on the sky all the time. you should try it.

8. - Top - End - #1148
    Banned

That's nothing, I once climbed a tree thiiiis high.
    Last edited by Player_Zero; 2009-12-26 at 05:52 PM.

9. - Top - End - #1149
    Ettin in the Playground

I just wrote a page long rant about how Hollywood butchered the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince movie, but the forum ate it.

In summary: Dammit, guys. The book wasn't even a masterpiece to begin with...

Ah well, watching Inherit the Wind balances out my adaptation hate...

10. - Top - End - #1150
    Ogre in the Playground

That's nothing, I once climbed a tree thiiiis high.
    oh wow you're right. that is very impressive.

anyways, I got a stapler that doesn't use staples for Christmas. Its just sort of folds the paper. It doesn't work very well though.

11. - Top - End - #1151
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrian View Post
    I have it from both Syka and Serpentine that if a woman is trying to look hot it's okay to admire their success.
    Damn right. I know if I try to look hot, it's a bit disappointing if no one mentions it at all.

Objectification and admiring someone who looks good are two very different things.

Hamlet was good, but not as good as at the theatre, I think. Though then I may just have been giddy from the joy of being technically in the same room as David Tennant. That man is hot. And also apparently in every single show on the BBC this Christmas. Not that I'm complaining, but really. He must be making the most of being The Doctor while it lasts.

Zero, I'm still curious as to why the floor seemed a good choice in the first place? Is there a serious chair shortage in your house? Do you have to take part in some kind of gladitorial battle in order to win possession of one?

12. - Top - End - #1152

NecromancerGuy

Actually they usually left 'em in the halls with a note saying they were for disposal or free to any takers. No awkward conversations necessary. Just awkward walking. Sad for you they don't do that then.
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew

13. - Top - End - #1153
    Banned

Unfortunately, I don't have a crush on David Tennant and thus couldn't enjoy the Doctor Who special to its apparent fullness.

Chairs-wise the deal is that there is no room for my computer in this room and so lies on the floor with the monitor on a stool. I was loathe to bring a chair in because I would be elevated above the monitor, creating an awkward juxtaposition.

Thus I placed myself upon the floor. Whereupon my sitting position started to kill me slowly with birdsong. Resulting in the need of a chair.

Now you have been educated in the ways of chair requirement. Go forth, my son, and avenge me.
    Last edited by Player_Zero; 2009-12-26 at 06:09 PM.

14. - Top - End - #1154

NecromancerGuy

Unfortunately, I don't have a crush on David Tennant and thus couldn't enjoy the Doctor Who special to its apparent fullness.

Chairs-wise the deal is that there is no room for my computer in this room and so lies on the floor with the monitor on a stool. I was loathe to bring a chair in because I would be elevated above the monitor. Creating an awkward juxtaposition.

Thus I placed myself upon the floor. Whereupon my sitting position started to kill me slowly with birdsong. Resulting in the need of a chair.

Now you have been educated in the ways of chair requirement. Go forth, my son, and avenge me.
    Good. David Tennant crushes are creepy and too common anyway. We are too uncomfortable with his bemused, horrified, and askance expressions to enjoy romancing in his presence.

Then again, posters which seem to serve no other purpose than to deteriorate the quality of romancing one IS getting have never made sense to these poor soldiers lately come forth from the low country with never a penny of money.

Hmm... What about filching an end table from someone?
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2009-12-26 at 06:11 PM.
    Homebrew

15. - Top - End - #1155
    Banned

...Excuse me while I squint at your middle paragraph in horrified bemusement.

16. - Top - End - #1156

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Good. David Tennant crushes are creepy and too common anyway. We are too uncomfortable with his bemused, horrified, and askance expressions to enjoy romancing in his presence.

Then again, posters which seem to serve no other purpose than to deteriorate the quality of romancing one IS getting have never made sense to these poor soldiers lately come forth from the low country with never a penny of money.

Hmm... What about filching an end table from someone?
    I'm sensing from this you've had a bad experience with David Tennant pictures similar to my experience having pics of Keira Knightley staring down at me at a... time when I didn't want the eyes of a prettier woman on me. This is why there's no pics of Tennant up in my flat. I just fantasise in my mind

I'm perfectly willing to admit my crush knows no reason. I found him hot in Catherine Tate's Christmas Carol and he was camp as a row of pink tents in that.

The Boy actually bought me a Tennant calendar for Xmas. He's too nice to me.
    Last edited by Phaedra; 2009-12-26 at 06:17 PM.

17. - Top - End - #1157
    Ogre in the Playground

...You should make him a calendar of yourself.
    "'Intelligence' is really prolific in the world. So is stupidity. So often they occur in the same people." - Phaedra
    Pyrian's LiveJournal

18. - Top - End - #1158
    Banned

Well isn't that a mildly disturbing sentiment.

Hmm... Maybe I'll play some scrabble. Anyone is welcome. Lexulous. Multiplayer Room.

19. - Top - End - #1159
    Firbolg in the Playground

Meh. I suspect it would've been more enjoyable for people with a John Simm crush.
    While I do not have a John Simm crush, I do feel he was the best thing about that christmas special (Which I mostly rather liked).
    Admittedly I seem to have a bit of a thing for characters who are insane.
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

20. - Top - End - #1160

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrian View Post
    ...You should make him a calendar of yourself.
    Good idea sir. Maybe I will. It's only fair, after all.

John Simm was pretty cool. I don't envy him having to play essentially every character. I saw how they did it in Doctor Who Confidential, it looked like mad work.

21. - Top - End - #1161

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedra View Post
    Good idea sir. Maybe I will. It's only fair, after all.
    Is this calender for The Boy or for Tennant? I couldn't quite tell.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

22. - Top - End - #1162
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedra View Post
    I'm sensing from this you've had a bad experience with David Tennant pictures similar to my experience having pics of Keira Knightley staring down at me at a... time when I didn't want the eyes of a prettier woman on me. This is why there's no pics of Tennant up in my flat. I just fantasise in my mind
    I haven't had any such experience, but I very much dislike Keira Knightley anyway.

I like Tennant, but I'm not *fanatic* about him the way I was about, say, David Boreanaz after watching Buffy and Angel. It's not like I'm *that* fond of the character, but in his less wangsty moments he's quite sarcastically wonderful. And even though I don't like Angelous, he's very funny.

I also have a giant poster of Cat Stevens . . . but that's another thing entirely.

23. - Top - End - #1163

I don't have a crush on David Tennant
    I thought that David Tennant was like Slash and that everyone had a crush on him. Even the dudes.

Especially the dudes.
    BANG → !
    OH LOOK AT HER/.../YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN MEAN/RICHARDS

24. - Top - End - #1164
    Ettin in the Playground

*stumbles into thread, collapses*

...need...Playground...*gasps*...
    Cobra Avatar by the lovely Miss Nobody.

25. - Top - End - #1165
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Ikari View Post

Cobra's back!!! *huggles*

26. - Top - End - #1166

* huggles *
    Welcome back, Cobra. It's been too long.

And I don't really get being such a fan of actors.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

27. - Top - End - #1167
    Ettin in the Playground

Cobra's back!!! *huggles*
    *snuggles* ^_^

I missed you guys. Vacation was lonelies. And scary.

But also fun. *nodnod*

28. - Top - End - #1168
    Ogre in the Playground

*snuggles* ^_^

I missed you guys. Vacation was lonelies. And scary.

But also fun. *nodnod*
    why was vacation scary?

29. - Top - End - #1169
    Ettin in the Playground

why was vacation scary?
    ...meet Cobra's family. =P

30. - Top - End - #1170
    Ogre in the Playground

...meet Cobra's family. =P
    ah. my family is rather scary as well. and quite loud.