New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Zany multiplane adventurers! Turn 1!

*Giggles* Sorry.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ettin in the Playground

I believe now it is just one more person we need to post...
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

3. - Top - End - #33

How about a time limit set? Or there is one already?
    Last edited by Critical; 2009-12-24 at 06:04 PM.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Ettin in the Playground

Time limit is already set at Christmas 8:00 EST PM. If he has not posted by then, I autopilot him into doing something stupid.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Orc in the Playground

You could declare that if someone's missing, you will take the third word of everyone else's posts for the turn, mash them into a sentence, and make that their action.

6. - Top - End - #36

Sounds interesting, let's try it!

7. - Top - End - #37

Like, three, now, the, find, unable, large, noticed.

Hmm...

He tries to notice, how three large find the unable?

8. - Top - End - #38
    Orc in the Playground

He tries to find out if the three largest crew members were unable to notice him. Like, now.

9. - Top - End - #39
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hashmir View Post
    You could declare that if someone's missing, you will take the third word of everyone else's posts for the turn, mash them into a sentence, and make that their action.
    I'll try that.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Orc in the Playground

Seriously? Because that might well be the stupidest thing I've ever come up with.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hashmir View Post
    Seriously? Because that might well be the stupidest thing I've ever come up with.
    It is better than having him blow up one of the explosive devices full of radiat-er, the giant teddy bears!

12. - Top - End - #42
    Ettin in the Playground

OK, turn 2 time!

ozgun92:Apa acts like he's unconscious, waiting for an opportunity to get the guard down.
    [2]:The guard realizes you aren't unconscious, and attempts to knock you out with a well-placed boot kick.
    Roll to dodge boot: [3]: You manage to roll over and dodge his boot.

ShinyDelusion:Having received three different orders (and being very surprised that she understood all of them), Shiny was confused for a moment before deciding to let the real professionals handle Sammy and Truor while she "protects" Lucky, as per the second order. Hoping this course of action doesn't make the captain suspicious, Shiny attempts to locate Lucky.
    [1]: You can't find her, instead, you trip over a crate and break one open, it appears that the crate is full of containers that look as though they were meant to contain dangerous chemicals. A red mist is inside the containers.

Lubirio:Looking confident now that she has the blaster, Sammy answers the captains question, "Yes, that's exactly right." And in one stunning movement jumps backwards to get all three of the cewmembers in range of the blaster, and pulls the trigger, hoping for the best result.
    [6]:You manage to shoot each of the crew members dead-on,killing all of them, but you use up the last of the energy cell inside the blaster doing so.

Lorien077:Lucky hears the chaos, and mostly stays put, trying to remain hidden and to keep her head down. She pats herself down, and finds even the knife in her boot is gone. Very quietly she whimpers "This can't possibly get any worse."
    [6]: Not only does she stay hidden, her psionic abilities seem to activate, rendering her invisible, she does not appear to be able to cease to be invisible.

Ekindu:Shocked to find a robot, he stammers 'I-I-Identification?' He then takes a long breath and starts. 'I am Ekindu Von Brimsteerns the Third, Champion of Dwarf tossing, Victor of the 700 reign of Tenrec's, Stopper of Forest Fires, Earl of Juxemburg, Paragon of Jabberwocky, Shaker of Booty, Slayer of M---' He continues rambling on of past achievements to the Robot.
    [2]: Hearing your name seems to have something trigger in the robot, it raises its blaster-arms at you and shouts "Surrender!".

TruorTupnm:Truor, apparently unable to understand the hand signals, improvises some hand signals of his own, attempting to convince people that he is working with them, but he's just undercover, right now.
    [5]: You appear to say "Watch out!" doesn't do any good though, as all the crewmembers are dead.

Hashmir:Seeing the large "EXPLOSIVES" warning, Jake dives to stop Sammy from shooting.
    [5]: Jake manages to rush Sammy.
    Roll for Sammy to dodge charge:[6] Sammy dodges Jake,causing Jake to fall over into a crate, the crate appears to carry some large weapons.

Critical:Seeker has noticed that he would get armed, but because of that dumb-ass woman who stole the blaster he didnt. Damn! - he thought to himself. But then, he noticed a guard moving to Tuor. Since the rumble has started, Seeker has decided that it is time to get armed. He attempts to grab the moving guards rifle, and if he succeeds, aim the rifle at that guard ready to pull the trigger.
    [5]: Seeing how the guard is now dead, it is pretty simple to grab the gun.

Greystone(autopiloted): "Carius tries to find out if the three largest crew members were unable to notice him. Like, now."
    [5]: Seeing how they are dead, they cannot sense him.

Suddenly, a voice comes out from an intercom, it sounds like an orc female, she says "Captain, unknown ship is attacking us, shields at 95%." She then pauses, as if waiting for a response, then says "Captain, report. Captain? Captain?!"

Player status:
    Critical: OK,In civilian clothing, has a rifle, cargo room.
    Sammy: OK, In civilian clothing, cargo room, has an empty blaster.
    Shiny: Prone, in civilian clothing, cargo room, dead captain thinks she is member of crew.
    Ekindu: OK,in civilian clothing, cargo room, still being threatened by robot.
    Carius:OK,in civilian clothing, cargo room, hidden.
    Lucky:OK,in civilian clothing,cargo room, believed to be a hostage by a dead captain. Invisible.
    Jake:Prone,in civilian clothing,cargo room.
    Truor:OK,in civilian clothing,cargo room, has surrendered to dead people.
    Apa, Prone, mildly wounded, cargo room, in civilian clothing.

Environment: 10x10 cargo room.
    NPC status: DEAD.

That went well for you guys.
    Last edited by Gamerlord; 2009-12-26 at 06:28 PM.

13. - Top - End - #43

Default Re: Zany multiplane adventurers! Turn 2!

Oooh, perfect rolls for me there.
    I'll try to do something less difficult this time.

Basic Action: Help Jake get up and make peace with him.

More Elaborate Action:
    Gawking at her own success, Sammy throws the blaster to the floor and looks around to everyone blushing, her cheeks a wild red. She quickly recovers and moves to the person who had tried to stop her from shooting, holding out her hand in an obvious gesture.

14. - Top - End - #44
    Orc in the Playground

"There were explosives. Must've missed them."

Jake starts handing out the large weapons from the crate.

Spoiler
    Show
    Presumably Sammy's "help up" action makes a "gut up" action unnecessary.

15. - Top - End - #45
    Barbarian in the Playground

Truor, looks at his hands and shrugs, idly wondering if his signalling would have done any good, if Sammy hadn't had such awesome shooting. He then lets out a relieved breath and nods his thanks to the others, accepting a weapon from Jake, if that doesn't count as his action. When the sight of the threatening robot registers, though, he considers attempting to reprogram the thing, or at least checking for an Off switch, but, hearing the voice on the intercom, he remembers the voice of the captain and figures that this will be less risky --->

He attempts to imitate the captain with a gruff, "Keep your shirt on! I'm on my way to the bridge! Evade 'til I get there!"
    Last edited by TruorTupnm; 2009-12-26 at 07:16 PM.
    You're either an Outcast, or you're in denial.
    Strength and stupidity in numbers.

- Myself

Free-Form Role-Playing Game Characters, because I got tired of sticking links in my posts --->

16. - Top - End - #46

EDIT: lol, Tuor posted basically the same thing a few minutes before me. Mmkay.

The Seeker decided it would be nice to blend in. He does quick striptease and then the anti-striptease, equipping the soldiers outfit. He then exited the room holding his rifle ready. "I'll scout ahead, wait for me, If I don't return soon, proceed then."

Basic Action:
    Undress myself(Sexily!) and put on Soldiers Clothes(This shouldn't even be failable o_O) and leave the room.
    Last edited by Critical; 2009-12-26 at 07:10 PM.

17. - Top - End - #47
    Orc in the Playground

"Whoa," said Shiny. Whether this one-word statement was commentary on the containers of mysterious but no doubt dangerous red mist, the Seeker's hopefully successful attempt at a ten second strip tease, Sammy's unbelievable shooting skills, or some combination of all of these, she was stunned.

Being prone and unable to do anything else, Shiny slowly tried to stand up.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    (This shouldn't even be failable o_O) and leave the room.
    You could rip it.

19. - Top - End - #49
    Troll in the Playground

RogueGuy

Apa gets up, grabbing the rifle in the process (at last, the guard can't resist ), he then cleans himself from blood.

20. - Top - End - #50
    Dwarf in the Playground

Lucky gawks at the dead captain and guards. Fortunately she's invisible so no one can see her. Unfortunately this means potential trouble for her later. She stays down until the crazy homicidal people are gone.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Orc in the Playground

PirateWench

Short:
    Try to erase the robots database of previous knowledge so he can recode it into a robot pet.

Detailed:
    "Oh boy, Was it the Slayer of Machines or the Corrupter of Security Robots that made you angry?" Starting to sweat a little bit Ekindu starts looking for another, even larger, and heavier objects than the Robot itself, failing that, He points behind the Robot and yells "WHAT'S THAT? EMPEROR OF ALL ROBOT KIND RIGHT BEHIND YOU?" As the robot is turned away Ekindu will live up to his Corrupter of Security Robots title.
    Last edited by Ekindu; 2009-12-28 at 02:18 AM.
    Neverending Dungeon Deadpool
    Bill - Death by Suicide
    Myrddin - Death by Awesome
    Ekindu - Death by Colour Spray and CdG

22. - Top - End - #52
    Ettin in the Playground

Whoever is left to post has until 8:00 EST, or else they are autopiloted.

23. - Top - End - #53
    Barbarian in the Playground

Looks like ---> get explosives at decided Shiny up at erase

I apologize for merely supplying one of the at's. *hangs head in shame* And the only sentences that I keep thinking up for those words all result in possible explosions.
    You're either an Outcast, or you're in denial.
    Strength and stupidity in numbers.

- Myself

Free-Form Role-Playing Game Characters, because I got tired of sticking links in my posts --->

24. - Top - End - #54
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TruorTupnm View Post

I apologize for merely supplying one of the at's. *hangs head in shame* And the only sentences that I keep thinking up for those words all result in possible explosions.
    Looks like for the sake of Shiny's preservation I need to start paying attention to what the third words of my posts are.

25. - Top - End - #55
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TruorTupnm View Post

AWESOMSAUCE. Explosions are fun!

Hm....with those words....grab explosives and decide to erase shiny?
    Last edited by Gamerlord; 2009-12-28 at 06:29 PM.

26. - Top - End - #56
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by gamerkid View Post
    AWESOMSAUCE. Explosions are fun!

Hm....with those words....grab explosives and decide to erase shiny?
    Do. Not. Want.

27. - Top - End - #57
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyDelusion View Post
    Don't blame me, blame greystone if she/he doesn't post in time.

On another note, something in my schedule just came up, I have to do the write up NOW.

28. - Top - End - #58
    Ettin in the Playground

Turn 3 time!

Lubirio:Gawking at her own success, Sammy throws the blaster to the floor and looks around to everyone blushing, her cheeks a wild red. She quickly recovers and moves to the person who had tried to stop her from shooting, holding out her hand in an obvious gesture.
    [4]: Blaster falls to ground, everything goes OK.

Hashmir:"There were explosives. Must've missed them."

Jake starts handing out the large weapons from the crate.
    [4]: Everyone you can see now has a rather large laser rifle, unfortunately, they each only seem to have enough ammo for 10 shots.

TruorTupnm:Truor, looks at his hands and shrugs, idly wondering if his signaling would have done any good, if Sammy hadn't had such awesome shooting. He then lets out a relieved breath and nods his thanks to the others, accepting a weapon from Jake, if that doesn't count as his action. When the sight of the threatening robot registers, though, he considers attempting to reprogram the thing, or at least checking for an Off switch, but, hearing the voice on the intercom, he remembers the voice of the captain and figures that this will be less risky --->

He attempts to imitate the captain with a gruff, "Keep your shirt on! I'm on my way to the bridge! Evade 'til I get there!"
    [3]:You manage to imitate his voice enough for the orc to believe you, the female orc voice then responds "Affirmative."

Critical:The Seeker decided it would be nice to blend in. He does quick striptease and then the anti-striptease, equipping the soldiers outfit. He then exited the room holding his rifle ready. "I'll scout ahead, wait for me, If I don't return soon, proceed then."
    [5]:Simple enough, you exit the room, and now are in a corridor(Think the tantive IV from star wars.) The corridor splits into two paths, some people are running from one to another, the left path has a sign that says "ENGINEERING" and the right path says "SECURITY STATION 01"

ShinyDelusion:"Whoa," said Shiny. Whether this one-word statement was commentary on the containers of mysterious but no doubt dangerous red mist, the Seeker's hopefully successful attempt at a ten second strip tease, Sammy's unbelievable shooting skills, or some combination of all of these, she was stunned.

Being prone and unable to do anything else, Shiny slowly tried to stand up.
    [5]: Shiny stands up with relative ease.

ozgun92:Apa gets up, grabbing the rifle in the process (at last, the guard can't resist ), he then cleans himself from blood.
    [4]: You get up and grab the gun.

Lorien077:Lucky gawks at the dead captain and guards. Fortunately she's invisible so no one can see her. Unfortunately this means potential trouble for her later. She stays down until the crazy homicidal people are gone.
    [3]: Lucky gets down, and she is hidden, still invisible now though.

Ekindu:"Oh boy, Was it the Slayer of Machines or the Corrupter of Security Robots that made you angry?" Starting to sweat a little bit Ekindu starts looking for another, even larger, and heavier objects than the Robot itself, failing that, He points behind the Robot and yells "WHAT'S THAT? EMPEROR OF ALL ROBOT KIND RIGHT BEHIND YOU?" As the robot is turned away Ekindu will live up to his Corrupter of Security Robots title.
    [1]: Robot is not amused, and opens fire.
    Roll to dodge lasers:[2]: The blasters hit you, knocking you to the ground, you aren't dead, but you are badly wounded.

Greystone(Autopiloted): Attempts to erase Shiny's existence with explosives.
    [2]: Explosives are heavy, Carius is knocked prone.

Seeker: OK,In guard clothing, has a rifle, corridor.
    Sammy: OK, In civilian clothing, cargo room. Has a gun.
    Shiny: OK, in civilian clothing, cargo room. Has a gun.
    Ekindu: Badly wounded,in civilian clothing, cargo room, has been shot by robot. Has a gun.
    Carius:Prone,in civilian clothing, cargo room. Has a gun.
    Lucky:OK,in civilian clothing,cargo room, Invisible.
    Jake:OK,in civilian clothing,cargo room. Has a gun.
    Truor:OK,in civilian clothing,cargo room, pretending to be captain. Has a gun.
    Apa: cargo room, in civilian clothing, HAS A GUN!

Environment: 10x10 cargo room. 8x10 Corridor that splits in two paths.
    Last edited by Gamerlord; 2009-12-28 at 07:38 PM.

29. - Top - End - #59
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Zany multiplane adventurers! Turn 3!

With the BIG ANGRY SHOOTING ROBOT suddenly obvious, Jake reflexively opens fire on it.
    Last edited by Hashmir; 2009-12-28 at 08:00 PM.

30. - Top - End - #60
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Zany multiplane adventurers! Turn 3!

Shiny realized that with all the other chaos in the room, knowing what this misty red chemical is about could be very important. Examining a canister closely (without opening it) Shiny tried to figure out what the red stuff does.