New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Zany multiplane adventurers! Turn 11!

Deadline is 6:00 PM.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

2. - Top - End - #182
    Orc in the Playground

Shiny turned back to the computer console and starting punching buttons, trying to move the ship away from any further danger.
    That's what she said.
    Susan Sto Helit avatar by Felyndiira.

3. - Top - End - #183
    Ettin in the Playground

Apologies for not doing the write-up, I was unable to find the thread.
    Write-up coming up.
    Last edited by Gamerlord; 2010-01-12 at 04:37 PM.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

4. - Top - End - #184
    Ettin in the Playground

Turn 12.

ozgun92:Apa follows Truor's orders, drawing a low profile to avoid attention by any possible enemies. He'll focus his efforts on dodging in case of a fight, rather than attacking.
    [6]: Your fully prepared.

Critical:"What's your name by the way?" the Seeker said while continuing doing something with Sammy.
    Lubirio:""Oh, my name's Sammy, how about you?" Sammy looked up from her 'work' and looked him deeply in the eyes. [Details have been omitted for Gamerkid's sake]*. After all that, she finally came to rest and sighed, "What should we do now?""
    Seeker roll:[4]
    Sammy roll:[1]
    You recover most of your HP.

TruorTupnm :Truor opens the compartments and takes as much of the best stuff as she can reasonably wear, wield, or carry, then leaves the rest for the crew. "One of you guys lead the way to the docking bay. Can anyone tell me anything about these pirates? Which enemies of ours have I forgotten? And this is security! Don't we have any robots or laser eyes in every corridor or something to activate?"
    [1]: You trip while moving, one person says "We can activate turrets, but they are lightly armed"

ShinyDelusion:Shiny turned back to the computer console and starting punching buttons, trying to move the ship away from any further danger.
    [6]: You hit the warp, warping the ship straight to a blank,featureless, area that appears completely safe.

Ekindu: Turn truor's name back?
    [1]: Ekindu's name is swapped backwards instead, Ekindu is now named udnike.
    Hasmir: Try to seal the medibay from danger.
    [5]: The door seals, keeping the medibay safe for now.

Seeker: Lightky wounded,prone,In guard clothing, has a rifle, dark room. Doing "something" with Sammy.
    Sammy: Fine,prone, In civilian clothing, dark room. Has a gun. Pretending to be second-in-command. Has lost voice. Doing "Something" with Seeker.
    Shiny: Ok, in civilian clothing, engineering. Has a gun.
    Ekindu: Fine,in civilian clothing, corridor, has a gun.
    Jake:OK,in civilian clothing,medbay. Has a gun. Guarding medibay.
    Truor: Prone,is a girl,in civilian clothing,security, pretending to be captain. Has a gun. ENCASED IN HOLY ENERGY.
    Apa: OK, security, in civilian clothing, HAS A GUN!
    Environment: 8x10 Corridor that splits in two paths. 6x8 security room, 12x12 engineering room. 12x12 medbay. 4x6 dark room.

5. - Top - End - #185
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Zany multiplane adventurers! Turn 12!

I still don't know it Sammy's pregnant...

6. - Top - End - #186
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lubirio View Post
    I still don't know it Sammy's pregnant...
    Uh...no, she is not.

7. - Top - End - #187

Do we really have to do "something" a third turn? I'm getting tired of calling it "something" too, why not just something?

8. - Top - End - #188
    Ettin in the Playground

Do we really have to do "something" a third turn? I'm getting tired of calling it "something" too, why not just something?
    Do whatever you wish to. Not my call what your actions are, anyway, if you don't want me to use the quotation marks, I won't.

9. - Top - End - #189

I think you should roll to dodge to see if she's pregnant. Twice.

10. - Top - End - #190

Well, both turns we co-operated to make it so, but I guess you either ignored it, or didn't notice it (more likely). In either case, I'm done with it, and taking his guard costume with me.

"Untangling their intertwined bodies, Sammy got up and dressed inside the Seeker's guard costume, then sneaked off towards the corridor again, seeing how things were going in their absence."

The action isn't putting on the clothes, but seeing how well they fit.

11. - Top - End - #191
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I think you should roll to dodge to see if she's pregnant. Twice.
    *Grumble* fine....
    [2]
    [4]

Okay, so I guess she is.

12. - Top - End - #192

Nice, but I'm still taking his guard clothes.

13. - Top - End - #193

Where did I specify that I took them off?You should use up an action to rip them off me unripped first

14. - Top - End - #194

You do know that I said "their naked bodies" twice already, right?

Looks like you'll have to wear my lovely-smelling clothes.

15. - Top - End - #195

Seeker: Lightky wounded,prone,In guard clothing, has a rifle, dark room. Doing "something" with Sammy.
    I win

16. - Top - End - #196

Default Re: Zany multiplane adventurers! Turn 10!

And in my subtlety I also said (in-thread this time) that I re-enacted what you had done before, namely: strip(-tease), here, I'll quote it for you.

Aha, 4x6 what though, feet, inches, yards, meters, miles, lightyears?
    Also, we're not already doing "something," that would give me two actions for turn 9.

Action: "Finding herself inside a dark room, a large one as far as dark rooms go, Sammy tries to reenact what the Seeker had done so long a time ago, and did the same herself, desperate for the human race, she tried to do what so many people had done before..."

Yes, REPRODUCE FOR THE WIN!
    I know I have a dirty mind...
    (Of course critical, you can always 'aid' in my action. )
    That clearly means we undressed...

17. - Top - End - #197

Default Re: Zany multiplane adventurers! Turn 10!

And in my subtlety I also said (in-thread this time) that I re-enacted what you had done before, namely: strip(-tease), here, I'll quote it for you.

That clearly means we undressed...
    It could also mean that I got a lotion on, or something. Stop coming up with this stuff and leave my clothes alone :P We'll get ya new ones ^^

18. - Top - End - #198

No, I need them now, especially since they're guard clothes, and because of the humor.

19. - Top - End - #199

I can give you a hat.

20. - Top - End - #200

I already took your clothes, what use will the hat be?

21. - Top - End - #201

I think we should let gamerkid decide. I will post my actions when this is solved

22. - Top - End - #202
    Barbarian in the Playground

I'd say that it shouldn't matter if your clothes are off or not. They must have been in some state of undress to do that something or other, and with her roll to wear his clothes, it shouldn't require another action just to make sure that they're all the way off of you. Sounds as if you'd automatically attempt to keep them, though, so you'd probably just get a reaction type of roll to keep them, in addition to trying your own thing.

Anyways, my action ---> Truor stands and attempts the same thing, to take the best of the weapons and armour for herself. She also glares at the guards. "Well, turn those turrets on! Try to keep them bottled up in the docking bay. And who is volunteering to come with me? One of you gets the honor of the leading the way. How's about: you'll get an extra drink, when we reach port?" Alternatively, if, during his careful examination of the room, he saw a map of the ship, can I get a copy of that? *insert rolling eyed smilie*
    You're either an Outcast, or you're in denial.
    Strength and stupidity in numbers.

- Myself

Free-Form Role-Playing Game Characters, because I got tired of sticking links in my posts --->

23. - Top - End - #203
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I think we should let gamerkid decide. I will post my actions when this is solved
    I decree both of you were nude during the act.

24. - Top - End - #204

OOC: OK, then I assume her actions are possible. Oh well, I'll do something crazy again.

As Sammy took his clothes the Seeker smiled. "You can keep them as souvenirs." - he said and ended with a chuckle. Seeker stood up and followed Sammy while summoning an uber armor equipped on him with all kinds of functions.

25. - Top - End - #205
    Orc in the Playground

PirateWench

thgualsno gnimoc eht rof gniydaer esnefed pu tes ot nrut reh ekat lliw ehS ,su dedraob taht pihs eht morf gnimoc yrtnafni emos llits s'ereht taht dna ,nug a sah ehs gnisilaeR

Spoiler
    Show
    Realising she has a gun, and that there's still some infantry coming from the ship that boarded us, She will take her turn to set up defense readying for the coming onslaught
    Last edited by Ekindu; 2010-01-12 at 10:12 PM.
    Neverending Dungeon Deadpool
    Bill - Death by Suicide
    Myrddin - Death by Awesome
    Ekindu - Death by Colour Spray and CdG

26. - Top - End - #206
    Ettin in the Playground

Deadline is 6:00 PM.

27. - Top - End - #207
    Orc in the Playground

"Yes!" Shiny cried triumphantly. While doing a victory dance, she noticed the nearly(?) dead dwarf still on the floor, so she tried once again to completely heal him.

((Sorry I'm a bit late.))
    That's what she said.
    Susan Sto Helit avatar by Felyndiira.

28. - Top - End - #208
    Ettin in the Playground

Sorry for not doing the write-up last night, will do it soon.

29. - Top - End - #209
    Ettin in the Playground

Turn 13

Lubirio:"Untangling their intertwined bodies, Sammy got up and dressed inside the Seeker's guard costume, then sneaked off towards the corridor again, seeing how things were going in their absence."
    [1]: You trip and rip the clothes.

TruorTupnm :Truor stands and attempts the same thing, to take the best of the weapons and armour for herself. She also glares at the guards. "Well, turn those turrets on! Try to keep them bottled up in the docking bay. And who is volunteering to come with me? One of you gets the honor of the leading the way. How's about: you'll get an extra drink, when we reach port?" Alternatively, if, during his careful examination of the room, he saw a map of the ship, can I get a copy of that? *insert rolling eyed smilie*
    [5]: Truor arms himself with some armor with shielding, and some heavy weapons, including a laser rifle with a bayonet. 10 security guards volunteer, and the rest get to work on activating the laser turrets.

Critical:As Sammy took his clothes the Seeker smiled. "You can keep them as souvenirs." - he said and ended with a chuckle. Seeker stood up and followed Sammy while summoning an uber armor equipped on him with all kinds of functions.
    [2]: Try as you might, you are unable to summon some armor.

Ekindu:thgualsno gnimoc eht rof gniydaer esnefed pu tes ot nrut reh ekat lliw ehS ,su dedraob taht pihs eht morf gnimoc yrtnafni emos llits s'ereht taht dna ,nug a sah ehs gnisilaeR
    Spoiler
    Show

Realising she has a gun, and that there's still some infantry coming from the ship that boarded us, She will take her turn to set up defense readying for the coming onslaught

[6]: She is prepared for the onslaught, and is so prepared she teleports into security, where several weapons from the rack suddenly fall to her feet.

ShinyDelusion:"Yes!" Shiny cried triumphantly. While doing a victory dance, she noticed the nearly(?) dead dwarf still on the floor, so she tried once again to completely heal him.
    [3]: She manages to get him conscious, he says "What has been going on?"

Ozgun92: Can't figure out what to say with those words.....ummm.....follow Truor?
    [5]: Apa follows Truor.

Hashmir: Prepare for battle.
    [5]: He is prepared.

Seeker: Lightky wounded,prone,nude, has a rifle, dark room.
    Sammy: Fine,prone, nude, dark room. Has a gun. Pretending to be second-in-command. Has lost voice.
    Shiny: Ok, in civilian clothing, engineering. Has a gun.
    Ekindu: Fine,in civilian clothing, security, has a gun.
    Jake:OK,in civilian clothing,medbay. Has a gun. Guarding medibay.
    Truor: Prone,is a girl,in civilian clothing,security, pretending to be captain. Has a really big gun. ENCASED IN HOLY ENERGY. Has shielding armor.
    Apa: OK, security, in civilian clothing, HAS A GUN!
    Environment: 6x8 security room, 12x12 engineering room. 12x12 medbay. 4x6 dark room.

30. - Top - End - #210
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Zany multiplane adventurers! Turn 13!

"Okay, I want five of you in front, leading the way. Five in back, just in case. We'll surprise 'em, no problem. Maybe a few'll have bounties we can get, once we're planetside." Truor, surrounded by the ten guards, attempts to make his way to a decently unexpected spot to pop out of and from which to assault the boarding party.

On the way and via intercom, he contacts those in the docking bay. "Greetings, gutsy invaders. You have my sympathy. Dang. Whoever's leading your boarding party is an idiot, huh? Well, don't even worry about it. I will accept your unconditional surrender now or later. Of course, later comes with us killing you, but, hey, docking bays are easy to clean out, so what do I care?" That last would be said with an accompanying gesture of a calming nature, in case any of the guards would be concerned about any captured crew members in there.
    You're either an Outcast, or you're in denial.
    Strength and stupidity in numbers.

- Myself

Free-Form Role-Playing Game Characters, because I got tired of sticking links in my posts --->