New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Digimon: Tamer Wars(Group 2)

Mike

"CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP!!!!" is all Mike says as he sprints in the opposite direction into the nearest area of what his video-game addled mind takes for cover (which is basically behind a fallen tree), quite happily leaving everyone else to their own fate.

Seconds later Candlemon hops over it as well. As he lands he looks tired, breathing heavily. "It's alright for some, I don't have legs. HEY!!"

The yelp was because Mike had tried to hit him with a stray stick. "Hey, stop being such a coward, or so help me I'll melt your face off." His face is serious and his flame burns deep red, but seeing the fear on Mike's face he cracked into a smile. "Nah I'm just kidding. But seriously stay down, you look a bit flimsy and those guys aren't exactly pushovers."
    Last edited by Kobold-Bard; 2010-03-03 at 05:50 AM.
    Piratebold-Bard by Elder Tsofu | Backer #121 of the Giantitp Kickstarter | My homebrew
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlordJ View Post
    New law: Obey me or you'll be crushed by a MOUNTAIN.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Firbolg in the Playground

The metal digimon is thrown back, whizzing past you as his golden digimon leaps into view as a Kingetemon.

"Fear not humans, for I, the glorious KingEtemon will save you! Join me and together we shall Liberate the digital world from it's savage-"

"Piss off you blowhard!" The original MetalEtemon comes flying back into view, performing a similar kick to the one it was just hit buy and sending them back into the trees.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawkes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayngfet View Post
    I don't care what you feel.
    That pretty much sums up the Jayngfet experience.
    something something Jayngfet experience.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Ogre in the Playground

"Well, ain't this nice?" asks Kane. "Aren't those that Elvis guy?"

Kokabuterimon has no idea what Kane's talking about.
    Last edited by Jesse Drake; 2010-03-12 at 11:20 AM.
    The Crimson Drake by Crimmy

Full Size Image Below
    Spoiler
    Show

Empty Spoiler Below
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #34
    Ogre in the Playground

"They sure got his hair
    says Drake,more to not stay silent not exactly sure if he could remain sane if not talking to someone who looked like "normal"

5. - Top - End - #35

"Yes, my hair is splendid and superior in every way to king stupid over here's stupid hat. Now then, you're supposed to be tamers! Pick a side and get to battling!" Metaletemon says, before throwing Kingetemon high into the air.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Ogre in the Playground

"Cool- um..." Kane looks at the two. The king definitely looks better- a golden savior, as it seemed. "Let's get on the King's team." He says to Kokabuterimon. "Now, get in there!" He says to the little bug.

"Who do I fight boss?"
    Last edited by Jesse Drake; 2010-03-12 at 11:21 AM.

Full Size Image Below
    Spoiler
    Show

Empty Spoiler Below
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #37
    Ogre in the Playground

Jake

Seeing Kane choose the King Etemon, Jake decides to stick with that until he gets a better idea of what is going on.

Jake rushes to Kanes side. "Okay, I don't know exactly whats going on, but I think us humans should stick together. If you're going with the King then I am too."

"What are your orders, sir?" Kamemon asks.

"Well, for now lets stick to defenses." Jake says, not wanting to get into any fights he can't win something from.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Ogre in the Playground

"Good to know I have some allies in this." Kane remarks...

"I'm an ally-"
    remarks Kokabuterimon.

"Ah, yes- how about an ally of the same species." Kane says, amending his prior comment. "My name is Kane- this is Kokabuterimon." Kane extends his hand.

Full Size Image Below
    Spoiler
    Show

Empty Spoiler Below
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #39
    Ogre in the Playground

Jake

Seeing Kane choose the King Etemon, Jake decides to stick with that until he gets a better idea of what is going on.

Jake rushes to Kanes side. "Okay, I don't know exactly whats going on, but I think us humans should stick together. If you're going with the King then I am too."

"What are your orders, sir?" Kamemon asks.

"Well, for now lets stick to defenses." Jake says, not wanting to get into any fights he can't win something from.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Titan in the Playground

Mike

"So, what side are we picking" asked Candlemon, clearly keen to get involved.

"WE!!??! We aren't picking anything, you can do whatever the hell you like. The only thing I'm doing is getting out this frigging psychotic warzone. Good luck to ya mate."

With that Mike will begin crawling around the battle, staying out of sight as much as possible, looking for an opportunity to run without being killed.

"Big baby" says Candlemon as he hops forward to join the other humans side.
    Last edited by Kobold-Bard; 2010-03-08 at 10:02 AM.
    Piratebold-Bard by Elder Tsofu | Backer #121 of the Giantitp Kickstarter | My homebrew

11. - Top - End - #41
    Ogre in the Playground

"I guess we will be on opposite sides them..."

Says in a low tone as distances from the other tamers,midway in the walk proceeds to shout with all his lungs

Hey!Elvis-wannabe!I liked you so I am taking your side here

Turns to Dracomon and points at King Etemon -Dracomon,right? Blast that super-saiyan monkey project with all you can!

Laughing a lot while thinks "That HAS to be the weirdest thing i ever said..."
    Last edited by DukeGod; 2010-03-08 at 10:01 AM.

12. - Top - End - #42

Dracomon uses baby breath, the flame blasts from his mouth and sails towards the Kingetemon. There is however a sharp divide, Dracomon being a rookie (though above average), while Kingetemon is Miga. The attack hits his face, blinding him for a moment but doing little overt damage. His metal counterpart takes advantige of the new circumstances and drives his fist into the golden primates face, sending him flying back into a small tree before both the digimon and plant fall to the ground.

KingEtemon rises again. Metaletemon grins "Looks like we've got a good guy on our side. C'mon, lets take out the trash!"

"Thats my line!"

The two primates lunge at each other again, grappling and wrestling as is their style.

The two tamers on defence manage to do so fairly well, keeping any stray attacks off.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Ettin in the Playground

Lucius face palms... Honestly... such silly people... A Metal Elvis, and someone who looked to be a crazy megalomaniac going at it!

Never the less, he appreciated old style rock and roll. The kind of music that just soothes the soul. So he gestured silently to Gaomon, who's red scarf billowed in the air on a oddly placed dramatic wind as he said.

"Very well then. Metal Man. I'm with you. Now. DIGIMON FIGHT! READY?!

Gaomon lunged forward aiming a flurry of high powered punches into a wild barrage at the nearest rookie level digimon as it too screamed, blue fists blurring as it sped up.

"GO!"

(Sorry. I got Gundam V.S. Gundam Next recently... Had to make the reference !)

14. - Top - End - #44

Gaomon aims a flurry of punches towards Candlemon

Response from Candlemon?

15. - Top - End - #45
    Titan in the Playground

As the punch comes in Candlemon "jumps" and flips his head at Gaomon. As he does so large blobs of melted wax fly off from his head and stick to the enemy's arms, gluing it to the floor, before hopping to the side.

"Woo, go Candlemon, go Candlemon, everybody do the Candlemon shuffle."

Bad dancing ensues.

------------
    Melted Wax or Paraffin Paralyzer, you decide.

16. - Top - End - #46
    Ogre in the Playground

Assuming Candlemon is on Jakes side with Kane

Spoiler
    Show

Jake and Kamemon are in a defensive position, keeping an eye out for any attacks. Seeing the Dracomon try to attack a Mega level digimon, Jake yells.

"Hello? Mega level digimon? Attacking them is not going to work."

What's going on here? Are these people trying to get themselves killed or needlessly attacking their fellow trainers?

Then he sees Lucius send his Gaomon after the Candlemon who had moved to their side.

"Okay, thats it! Kamemon! Intercept that attack and return to defense."

"Yes, Sir!"

Kamemon dives to the ground and launches himself, rolling across the ground on his track-ball. The turtle digimon rams the Gaomon with his armored head (his Met Knuckle attack) and then gets back up, ready to retreat back into his shell to avoid damage (Cora Guard).

Jake points at the Gaomon. "Why are you attacking? There's no need for us to fight."

(In short, if Candlemon is on Jakes team then he's willing to keep him covered and help defend against attacks.)

17. - Top - End - #47
    Ettin in the Playground

It's.. Wax... It wont hold anything built for muscle. Like Gaomon is. However, it does administer first degree burns.. Something that will warrant a "OW!". Slugging through the waxy mess though, Gaomon roars before charging, closing the remaining distance with a flying KIIICK!

That then spiraled into a PUUUNCH!

18. - Top - End - #48
    Ogre in the Playground

Got long,so using Spoilers...
    Spoiler
    Show

"Looks like the guy with the blue wolf,wait,Gaomon as he called him...I gotta study this "Digimon" game more if I go home or I will be at disadvantage...oh wait I am missing the point here,gotta focus on the battle,with the new guy things are pretty much even" thinks Drake

Taking another look at the battle stops for a few seconds analyzing his options,now that the initial burst of emotion was gone he could analyze his options coldly and find the most rational solution,and them starts thinking again while watching for any incoming attacks

Ok,let's see.Choice One,I could run away from the battle but that would not be fun at all.Not an option.Choice Two I keep atacking the SaiyanEtemon or whatever it is but it does not seem to make any damage I am just helping the Elvis.He seems to be holding os his own rather easily now,I might wait for it to get tired and them enter the battle,it would make more sense,so let's make it Plan B.Those two other digimon seems to be on defense only making them good targets,I think they are at Dracomon's same level also,one of the tamers is missing,I guess if he is planning some kind of surprise attack,so once they are defeated I help on the Mega one battle.Now if I recall Dracomons abilities correctly

Seeing as Gaomon was already battling Candlemon and the Kanemon was pretty much covering Candlemon,imagines it is a better idea to take him out first

"Dracomon,run to that turtle digimon and Tail Smash it into one of the trees

19. - Top - End - #49

Gaomon attacks Candlemon with standard punches and kicks.

Dracomon attempts to hit Kamemon with tail smash, the attack approaches rapidly, and Kamemons stubby legs weren't built for quick dodging...

20. - Top - End - #50
    Ogre in the Playground

Jake

Seeing Dracomon launch at his Kamemon, Jake yells out.

"Kamemon, Cora Guard!"

In an instant, Kamemon stops what he's doing and retreats into his shell. His arms and legs hide inside his armored body and his head pulls down and puts his armored helmet down to protect his face and neck.

Due to his sudden shift in size, Kamemon's weight is redistributed to make him froward-heavy and he falls down flat on his face. From this vantage point one can easily see that his helmet and shell (particularly the two main segments on his back) make him look like a computer mouse, the roller on his belly letting him roll on the ground easily.

Which means he's a sitting target for Dracomons tail smash attack...

*WHAM!* the dragon digimons tail smacks Kamemon right in the helmet, sending it flying several yards into a tree...

*CLICK!*

click?

The turtle digimons mouse-like components bounce him off the tree and his roller sends him rushing back towards Dracomon...

*KA-POW!*

The zooming Kamemon plows right into to Dracomons legs, sweeping him off his feet and landing him on the ground. Kamemon pops his arms and legs out and slowly gets up. He rubs his backside where he rammed into the tree.

"So, trying to get the jump on me, Soldier?" Kamemon frowns and looks at Dracomon. "I didn't start this fight but I'll end it if need be! Back down now or I'll whip some discipline into you!"
    Last edited by Randel; 2010-03-08 at 09:32 PM.

21. - Top - End - #51

Kamemon deflects with Cora Guard. Kamemon counter attacks.

Dracomon takes no significant damage(though it does hurt), Kamemon and Dracomon rise from their positions at the same time.

Kingetemon throws Metaletemon across the river, which causes him to crash into Geogreymon and send them both flying into the trees.

Leomon draws his blade and charges, only for Metaletemon to catch the sword in his teeth.

"Ooo cah 'ay a da 'ame!" The metal warlords hand moves to his belt. The chrome digizoid plated stuffed animal opens it's mouth and the handle and guard of a katana appear, much larger than the caricature of a digimon that spit it out. After blatantly violating physics his hands grip the handle, pulling out a long blade and in one motion slicing leomons smaller blade in half.

As he spits it out leomon lets out a battlecry, the blade lengthens and regenerates. The cry is met by Geogreymon as he charges out, ready to rejoin the battle.

22. - Top - End - #52
    Ogre in the Playground

"So that guy is using all it can to defend,a pretty good defense mind you...I hate turtlers,but with them if you can't break them with attacks alone use another thing and them attack even stronger when they are defenseless...first let's break his defense,throwing him at a tree won't work...so let's he seems to be partially metal

As the Leomon and GeoGreymon enters the fight of MetalEtemon and KingEtemon things seems to be getting way out of control,it was better finish quickly there

Dracomon,Baby Breath him at his helmet!

"Now let's see if his metal is as good heat conductor as I think it is..."

23. - Top - End - #53
    Ogre in the Playground

"Kokabuterimon- get in there and do something, now!" Kokabuterimon rushes in.

"Kamemon- I've got your back!" Kokabuterimon rushes to Dracomon and flips him into the air, then gets ready to strike him hard once he comes down.

Full Size Image Below
    Spoiler
    Show

Empty Spoiler Below
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #54
    Ogre in the Playground

Jake

"Thank you, Kokuwagamon!" Kamemon says, letting his ally intercept the attacker.

Meanwhile Jake keeps an eye out for any other opponents. "Kamemon, ready your Pointer Missile. Looks like these guys are serious for some reason."

Kamemon nods and the top of his helmet pops open to reveal a triangular missile shaped like a mouse pointer. His cyborg eyes blink as he locks onto Dracomon and prepares to let loose a volley of Pointer Missiles if Dracomon tries attacking anyone else.

"I'd stand down if I were you, Soldier." Kamemon says to Dracomon. "I'm no Harry Pointer but I'd be all to willing to drag you out and drop you in the recycling bin if you keep up this nonsense. Seriously, you're a rookie and you tried attacking a Mega level digimon for no reason, and now you're attacking us. Learn to pick your battles, Boy! Join us and we can watch each others backs instead of laying you out on yours."

Kamemons Pointer Missile is locked onto Dracomon and ready to fire the moment the other tries to attack an ally.
    Last edited by Randel; 2010-03-09 at 12:42 AM.

25. - Top - End - #55
    Titan in the Playground

Mike

Seeing Gaomon hit Candlemon Mike, despite his desire to not die can't seem to stop himself from yelling at the stupid Digimon.

"Have you seen the size of that guy, wax won't keep him stuck. Use Candleburn you idiot!!"

Candlemon will then jump back, the flame atop his head burning deep red. As it starts to spark 12 extra eyes appear on it's face. Throwing his head forward 6 copies of the digicore fly out in an arc before streaming towards Gaomon, each one leaving a flame trail behind them in the air. They impact in quick succession, before his original flame returns to it's usual orange.

26. - Top - End - #56
    Dwarf in the Playground

NinjaGuy

As Kaiser watches the other people and their digimon pick sides and begins to fight their opposing sides, Kaiser begins to chuckle.

"hey man you OK....what you want me to do man. Pick a side and lets go I'm ready to fight." Then Coronamon does a fighting stance waiting Kaiser's choice.

Then Kaiser shouts out "AWWWWW MAN THIS IS SO COOL. IT'S ALMOST LIKE WE ARE IN A VIDEO GAME!!" then he looks a coronamon "OK!! LET'S GO FOR BROKE!!! BLAST THAT GOLDEN EYE SORE OR ANY ALLY THAT DEFENDS HIM!!!!"

before charging a Corona Flame "HA HA!! I KNEW YOU HAD IT IN YOU!!"
    Last edited by Scotty88; 2010-03-10 at 02:02 AM.

27. - Top - End - #57

Coronamon launches corona flame at Leomon, striking him in the back, causing his defence to falter as MetalEtemon sends him flying with a kick. While in the air he uses beast king fist, as geogreymon launches a blast from his mouth.

The blasts meet mid air, causing a large explosion filling the air with smoke and fire.

All because you lit the metaphorical fuse with a literal flame.

28. - Top - End - #58
    Ogre in the Playground

Kokabuterimon, seeing that Kamemon can handle it from here, "flies" to the aid of Leomon now. He helps him back to his feet quickly, then squats down. He's preparing a mighty charge- and he nods to Leomon, to let him know that they should do a double team attack against the oversized lizard.
    Last edited by Jesse Drake; 2010-03-12 at 11:22 AM.

Full Size Image Below
    Spoiler
    Show

Empty Spoiler Below
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #59

Kokuwagamon charges with Leomon, slamming into the huge orange red frame of Geogreymon, sending him flying back to the edge of the river ...into the gorillamon you're allied with!

Minotaurmon siezes the opprotunity, leapiong, slamming his drill arm into the ground and causing the earth to shake for a few moments, knocking everyone(including the Leomon and both Mega levels) off there feet.

30. - Top - End - #60
    Ogre in the Playground

"This is pretty much a Battle Royale right now..."

Dracomon,Baby Breath the Kanemon again!

Keeping an eye on Leomon and the others as they could be useful right now