New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Barbarian in the Playground

HalflingRangerGuy

Default Re: Where Does the Time Go? (IC)

Ok, I just submitted a post and got a server error message. I'm not sure if the site is going to update.
    May you have a rare disease and need an operation that only one surgeon in the world, the winner of the Nobel Prize for Medicine, is able to perform. And may he be unable to perform it because he doesn’t take your insurance. And may that Nobel Laureate be your son.

2. - Top - End - #422

HalflingRangerGuy

So here's my theory. You were constructed to be a sentient prison for the embodiment of Chaos. Now, the template for you happened to be an Agent of Order, but because of the introduction of that much qlithonic (did I say that right?) energy, you actually have a personality. Unfortunately, your otherwise human template isn't really equipped to be a long-term storage facility for that much entropy. I think you're breaking at a fundamental level, which is going to lead to you leaking that energy. Maybe if we could, I don't know, bolster your existence in a way so as to reduce the concentration of that energy in your being, then we could not worry about you leaking horrors whenever you get wounded.
    May you have a rare disease and need an operation that only one surgeon in the world, the winner of the Nobel Prize for Medicine, is able to perform. And may he be unable to perform it because he doesn’t take your insurance. And may that Nobel Laureate be your son.

3. - Top - End - #423

HalflingRangerGuy

...and that's about the point when Professor Sang showed up. So the bad news for you is that you're a vessel for Chaos, and you're leaking. The good news is that I really do believe in Free Will, so if there's a way to fix you, I think we ought to try.

4. - Top - End - #424
    Ogre in the Playground

RangerGuy

Well, I guess that brings us to the next question......What do we do going forward?
    Can I have a Mountain Dew? Where are the Cheetos?

"People should not believe everything they read on the internet." ~ Abraham Lincoln

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." ~ Gandalf the Grey