New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Anima IC

1. - Top - End - #1
    Troll in the Playground

Default Anima IC

you both stretch your arms into the air casually, inhaleing deeply the fresh air around you, taking in the sunny skies, the lush green fields and the smell of the countryside. you realise that you are an odd looking couple, that wouldnt really blend in with a crowd, but thats to be expected with your circumstances.

you are about 3 miles outside of Du Lucart, the captal of the principality Lucrecio. you sit at the side of the road taking a quick break to take in the scenery togeather. (you can claim you were going to or are coming from Du Lucart)

Du Lucart is renowned in the empire for being the city where the most technological advancements seem to come from. it is a wealthy city, and has plenty of trading within the empire that keeps it prosperous.

as you look towards the sun, you recon its around mid-day and time to make a move.
    easy 1 step guide to impersonating Sean Connery;
    step 1: repeat after me "I moustache you a question, but I'm shaving it for later."

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post
    Phn'glui mglw'nafh Roland GITP not-wagn'nagl not-fhtagn!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Anima IC

Fesoral Redynran is a young man, only just 5 feet tall, and slight, with toned muscles. He has a round face, a crooked nose, prominent, dark sideburns, pointed teeth, almond-shaped hazel eyes, and light brown hair which he holds back with a polished-steel circlet to hold it out of his face and back behind his pointed ears, which have tufts of hair at the tips.

He also wears a rough tunic, a fur jacket, trousers, a light-coloured oiled-cloth backpack and two belts (one worn as normal with two sickles hooked over it, and the other belt looped through it to hang down behind and resemble a tail), but no shoes.

He hops lithely up from his seat at the side of the road, lands lightly and prepares to move off away from the city. He stands on the spot for a few seconds. "Come on, let's go...where were we going again?"

...more scared of the living...

3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground

Kelves Taylor is also young, clean shaven as his beard has not started to develop. Standing at about 6 feet tall, he's handsome enough, but often has a disquieting effect on people.
    Wearing a long black coat with red trim, a long tan scarf around his neck, black gloves pulled over his hands, and a wide-brimmed hat casting most of his face into shade, barely an inch of Kelves' skin iss left exposed, despite the heat of the day.
    His voice comes slightly muffled by the scarf, but says clearly enough "I don't really know, and I don't really care. Away from the Inquisition is good enough for me. I.. haven't been around this area in quite a while, I was just planning to head west till I found another city"
    "Repeat after me: Morality pays poorly"- Sergent Schlock.
    DMs plan, and players laugh.
    Rule 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.

Rule 37: There is no overkill, only 'open fire' and 'time to reload'.

"Careful, my hands are still slippery with your blood"

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

"Alright then." Fesoral speeds off west, away from the city. He doesn't match his companion's pace like a normal person, preferring to sprint ahead and crouch down at the side of the road to wait for him to catch up, looking around to soak up all the sights as he does so.

"Aren't you hot?" he asks Kelves as soon as he is close enough to talk to, examining the grass at the side of the road (all types of which he has seen before). "I wouldn't wear all that when it's this hot." He twitches like a squirrel and looks ahead down the road, to see what he can see.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Orc in the Playground

"Hmm. Yes, I suppose it is rather hot out. Still, I prefer to cover up against the sun. Plus this outfit has sentimental value: it's all I have left to remind me of my parents."
    Kelves glances behind himself as he speaks.
    "And as for yourself, shouldn't you be wearing shoes?

OOC: Goodnight
    Rule 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground

The Daimah looks down at his feet. "Probably. I'm not boiling hot though." He smiles and jumps up and down a few times, trying to exceed Kelves' great height at the same time as he tries to see further down the road.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Troll in the Playground

looking as far as you can down the road to the west you can see it stretch to the horizon. but you recon it wouldnt take too long to travel the road considering its close proximity to the capital, its likely well traveled.

as you jump up you notice just rising over the horizon seems to be a carrage pulled by horses but its a fair way off at the moment, its hard to make out any more than that.
    step 1: repeat after me "I moustache you a question, but I'm shaving it for later."

8. - Top - End - #8
    Orc in the Playground

I look at Fesoral and say "perhaps we should step off the road for a bit. Get out of this man's way. Wouldn't want to be run over."

9. - Top - End - #9
    Troll in the Playground

"Alright. I'm going to see who it is." He hops out of the road onto the verge and rushes ahead of Kelves at top speed, to see who is in the carriage, waving his hands above his head and shouting "Hello, driver! Hello! Hello! Hello! How are you today?"

10. - Top - End - #10
    Orc in the Playground

"Hey hey wait, what are you... Bah" Kelves sets off after him at a more sedate pace.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Troll in the Playground

as the driver of the carrage gets closer, he slows down and calls out"hello yourself, im alright thank you, arnt you the energetic one eh?" he eventually comes to a gentle halt next to fesoral "anything i can do for you lad?"
    Last edited by littlebottom; 2010-03-22 at 01:29 PM.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Troll in the Playground

"No. I was just coming here. I came to see who you were. Also, I wanted to get out of your way." He looks at the coachman. Then he looks the horses and imagines it can't be too good to have to pull a cart every day, but of course they get paid in food. "So, who are you?"

13. - Top - End - #13
    Troll in the Playground

"me? im just a coach driver, my name is tim for what its worth."

14. - Top - End - #14
    Troll in the Playground

"Hi, Tim." Fesoral continues off down the road.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Troll in the Playground

the coachman identified as tim, scratches his head in bemusement and beggins moving the carrage again. "what an odd fellow" he wonders to himself

you are now ahead of kelves by a decent stretch.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Troll in the Playground

Fesoral plonks himself down at the side of the road and waits for Kelves to catch up, looking around for any friendly-looking local wildlife.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Troll in the Playground

theres plenty of insects... and you even spot a rabbit hole, although you cant see the rabbit.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Troll in the Playground

the both of you walk down this road for quite a while, and as the sun is beggining to set, your stomochs growl. theres nothing in sight other than hills and fields and the road your walking on.

the light is still here, but soon it will be almost completely gone.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Orc in the Playground

Kelves strides on, undaunted by the approaching nightfall or lack of food,

20. - Top - End - #20
    Troll in the Playground

you keep walking onwards, but before long you start to feel tired and fatigued, (lose 1 fatigue point for walking all day without break or food, same goes for fesoral if he keeps up)

21. - Top - End - #21
    Orc in the Playground

Actually, I have Use of Necessary Energy, allowing me to sustain exertion 10 times longer then a person, and Limited Needs (from my race), so I eat 1/3 less often.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    and when did you last eat? and how long have you been traveling, your getting pretty close to losing 1 anyway, but i was kind only saying one considering you had been walking since miday, but alright, "if you keep walking for another few hours without eating even a little, you will lose 1 fatigue" that better? the original still stands for fesoral though

23. - Top - End - #23
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
    Actually, I have Use of Necessary Energy, allowing me to sustain exertion 10 times longer then a person, and Limited Needs (from my race), so I eat 1/3 less often.
    Actually, it says that you typically suffer just as much from hunger, but when faced with complete starvation you survive longer.
    Also, we both have some rations, so Fesoral will have been eating those. I don't know about Kelves.

Fesoral yawns hugely as he tramps down the road, stuffing the last strip of dried meat from his ration pack for the day into his mouth before he has closed it. When he has finished chewing, he looks to Kelves. "Do we carry on? I need to go to sleep. But not right now. But soon."

24. - Top - End - #24
    Orc in the Playground

Kelevs look surprised. [COLOR="Orange]"What? Stop already? Oh.. I guess it is almost night. You're right, we should set up camp. Do you want to take the first shift?"[/COLOR]

25. - Top - End - #25
    Troll in the Playground

"We can both sleep. At the same time, I mean. We don't have to take turns." Fesoral looks over at Kelves.
    "If you don't have someone after you?"
    He twitches again and sits down on the side of the road and pulls out his blankets.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Troll in the Playground

the night whether sleep is taken in turns or not, is uneventful, the sun rises and your gently woken up by the sound of footsteps in the distance of people traveling on the road.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Orc in the Playground

Fesoral wakes up and sees Kelves performing his katas. Kelves looks down and says "Oh, good morning. Breakfast is ready."

28. - Top - End - #28
    Troll in the Playground

The dawn chorus wakes Fesoral up. He lies there for a while under his many blankets listening to the birds. After a few minute, he opens his eyes and Kelves sees that he is awake. After listening to the birds Kelves' voice seems very loud and rumbling.

"Have you had some?" asks a bleary-eyed Fesoral, who then just stares at Kelves for a bit with raised eyebrows as Kelves seems, to Fesoral, to be slowly dancing around for no apparent reason. Tiring of watching this, he sniffs the air like a dog, looks over towards the breakfast and hunches over it to dish himself up a big portion.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Troll in the Playground

the brekfast is quite nice, it could of been better, but considering the circumstances, nice nonetheless.

a few travelers see you eating brekfast and come over to you "ye camped out 'ere last night? ye know theres a village just over an hour that way?" he points towards the way you were heading.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Troll in the Playground

"No. Well, I didn't. I like camping. Is it a good village?" Fesoral forces down the leftovers of his breakfast at an enormous rate as if worried the travellers will steal it from him. "Thank you, people. Shall we go there, Kelves?"