New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: BleachITP Reborn: Discussion & Setup

I feel that making seats essentialy meaningless to gauge power levels is part of the plan, really. There is an intet to make it so that, at the very least, when two characters meet, one will not utterly curbstomp another on grounds of rank alone (specific abilities are a different matter).

By the way, Edge, on the new Alejandro, two things:

1. One hundred and twenty posts. Is it even possible for one person to post that much in a single battle? Is it possible for a single battle to last one hundred and twenty posts???

2. Check his description again. There shall not be an orange-haired lord. If anything, he will serve Von Geister 2.0... Now with 50% less haxx.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

2. - Top - End - #152
    Orc in the Playground

As far as I can tell its a thing for use on mooks for plot reasons.

"I stop the mortal gunman in the street with my paralysis eyes."

"I convince that human he never saw anything"

I doubt these abilities were ever intended to work on players unless those players allowed it.
    And thank you Darwin for the awesome Sterlingtar.

3. - Top - End - #153
    Ettin in the Playground

That's pretty much it. It's for handling back ground characters... and for working with actual mortals.

This guy is supposed to be part of the local PD, his eyes are intended to help with hostage situations, and to prevent the guy with the gun (tm) from blowing out the adorable little girl's brains all over the floor.

I'm trying to make someone who can work with the normal people on a personal level, and go with interesting rp through there.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Ogre in the Playground

Wait, so the paralysis takes ten seconds to work as well? I thought it was only the mind control bit. That would make things more reasonable, under the assumption, as I said before, that people would be able to tell that something is happening during said ten seconds.

Edit: Actually, with your intended usage, I can see how that would be problematic. I suppose that word would spread fast enough that most spiritual entities on sides that he engages would probably know soon enough anyway.

You seem not to have read the entirety of the discussion to this point, as I elaborated my stance in the event that silver was not being used as a balancing force.

However, I disagree with your assertion that he's weak for a 3rd-4th seat, as compared to canon. His shotgun alone makes him stronger than average. Hell, one of the canon Vice-Captains had nothing but a rapier, and similarly, Ikkaku (considered a top-of-the-line 3rd seat even without his bankai in play) only has a three-section staff for his shikai. A nice weapon, and he's a fine combatant, but hardly in the league of a firearm.
    Last edited by Sucrose; 2010-03-20 at 05:24 PM.
    My Unitarian Jihad name is Brother Rail Gun of Sweet Reason. Get yours!

Thanks to Cealocanth and PersonalSavior for my avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #155
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    By the way, Edge, on the new Alejandro, two things:

1. One hundred and twenty posts. Is it even possible for one person to post that much in a single battle? Is it possible for a single battle to last one hundred and twenty posts???

2. Check his description again. There shall not be an orange-haired lord. If anything, he will serve Von Geister 2.0... Now with 50% less haxx.
    1. It might do, though I admit it is very unlikely. I quite like the handicap it imposes on him, though, and conveys the idea of a slowly awakening beast, too.

2. I could have sworn I'd gotten rid of that. I shall remove it. And yes, Aléjandro would probably be quite happy to serve in this cold war 'government' of Las Noches.

6. - Top - End - #156
    Orc in the Playground

Well, we've seen a shotgun in bleach. In the bount arc, Ran Tau weilded one that fired what was essentialy hado 34, didnt make her unstopable. Not to mention if you opponent reaches you a gun suddenly becomes worthless when your cut in half
    Last edited by Lorolar; 2010-03-20 at 05:26 PM.
    And thank you Darwin for the awesome Sterlingtar.

7. - Top - End - #157
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    I feel that making seats essentialy meaningless to gauge power levels is part of the plan, really. There is an intet to make it so that, at the very least, when two characters meet, one will not utterly curbstomp another on grounds of rank alone (specific abilities are a different matter).
    To be fair, they pretty much are already in canon. The only unseated Shinigami that we've really got to know over the series is Rukia, and she's a terrible example to use as a baseline. The guy that Ishida and Orihime first fought in Soul Society? An 8th 4th seat. The guy Chad punched into the sky before fighting Kyouraku? A 3rd seat. Hell, even Hanatarou is a 10th seat. I think people are really overestimating the abilities of seated officers here. Granted, they're going to be better than the average mook, but.... Isn't that the point?

EDIT: The way I see it, anything below a 5th or 6th seat can pretty much all be lumped into the same general power level without much fuss. Remember that seated officers aren't given positions based solely on their powers, but on their abilities as a Shinigami in whole.
    Last edited by Zarah; 2010-03-20 at 05:31 PM.
    [ There was a signature here. It's gone now. ]

8. - Top - End - #158
    Ettin in the Playground

Well, fire arms are also less likely to kill in a RP due to having the potential of "Grazing shots". A shotgun is also less worrisome as I have to go about reloading, and that has to be done shell by shell.

Also, the seated thing doesn't really matter to me. Give me a number to bring it down to, and I'll bring it down.

No issue really.
    Last edited by Fan; 2010-03-20 at 05:30 PM.

9. - Top - End - #159
    Orc in the Playground

@MtG-inspired idea: I kind of like it... if people are okay with her having a "pool" to choose from that she can more quickly change between, but has to take real out-of-combat effort to change.

Shades: Elements are kind of a general thing to call dibs on.

KD: Yoshi looks fine.

Anyway. I will probably be porting a particular character of mine over (three guesses which) in light of my faction taking some positive light, even if we do wait on adding it.

That said, I have one more character to introduce at the start of the game; she'll be the last one, though. She's open as a Fraccion to anyone who feels like making an Espada character who could be manipulated by her to get her way.

Ruwa Bello, Fraccion
    Spoiler
    Show

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 142

Reiatsu: Sienna

Appearance:

Spoiler
    Show
    Ruwa is in many ways what one could consider "attractive". Her long, wild, black hair is always tousled in such a way as to make her seem intriguing; usually, it covers half of her face, only revealing one of her yellow, serpentine eyes. Her feminine form is curved in all the right ways, and while her assets seem like they may get in the way, she manages to have an impressive level of balance despite it.
    As far as clothing goes, her flirtatious lifestyle is manifested in the fact that Ruwa "dresses" in a long strand of red cloth wrapped around her body in such a way as to only cover parts of her anatomy that should be left to the imagination, even if it really doesn't leave much. She usually wears some kind of jewelry, but the only pieces that are always on her person are a pair of golden bracelets and one golden anklet.
    Her Hollow hole is just above her left hip, and her mask is a bone, serpentine anklet bordering her right foot.
    Spoiler
    Show

Despite the picture, outside of release Ruwa does have legs.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ruwa is, in one word, promiscuous.
    But not without reason. She learned that she had a niche in getting her way by flaunting her body in more ways than one. She always shows interest in those who she thinks she can get some benefit out of, regardless of gender. She makes friends or partners with such a person, usually drains them of all they are worth, and then leaves them to find another. She's spoiled to a fault, and definitely within the bounds of gold-digging.
    However, she does have a soft spot... in all of the "relationships" she's been in, she has developed the desire to find someone she can truly love; in this, and that she has naturally gotten as far as one can get in pairing with an Espada to become a Fraccion, she might not be too inclined on sucking the livelihood out of someone, however, sometimes her nature does get the better of her.

History:
    Spoiler
    Show
    ...To be revealed.

Ruwa does, however, have a reputation for her promiscuous behavior; both good and bad.

Zanpaktou: Bailarín Del Amor
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sealed Form:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bailarín Del Amor takes the form of a short dagger, with a intricate blade inlaid with gold, and a velvet handle.

Resurreccion: "Forget-me-not, Bailarín Del Amor."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ruwa's legs are encased in the prehensile tail of a serpent, long and powerful enough to constrict opponents. Her speed drops down a bit in that her ability to sonido is hindered, however the hierro localized to her tail is stronger than usual, so it can also be used as a blocking implement.

Hypnotic Sway: When Ruwa begins this dance, any of those caught looking at her have the memory of the last attack they used against her temporarily wiped from their memories. One can avert their eyes, or close them completely to avoid it, but this of course comes with the risks of doing such. Until Ruwa either seals, or dances to make an opponent forget another attack, their memory of that specific attack will be out of reach. When applied to something as generic as swordplay, it won't completely negate their ability to use a weapon, but their knowledge of swordplay is forgotten. As another example, if an enemy uses a specific kido against her (say, byakurai), they will forget that kido, until they use another kido Ruwa uses Hypnotic Sway in response to.

Battle Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Physical Strength: 20 (Ruwa likely only possesses any degree of physical strength as from being a Hollow (arrancar).)
    Offense: 20 (Ruwa is poorly suited to any offensive activities, having a low degree of skill outside of instinctual "knowledge".)
    Defense: 80 (Ruwa's Hierro is fairly impressive in comparison to her other abilities; it can be fairly hard to cut her without some major effort)
    Mobility: 60 (While her mobility drops in Resurreccion, outside of it she is fairly proficient in sonido, using that as a means to get out of a fight that seems hopeless.)
    Intelligence: 50 (Ruwa isn't particularly overly intelligent, but she possesses a knowledge of interpersonal skills that could be of use against emotionally unstable opponents.)
    Cero/Reiatsu: 40 (Ruwa's cero and bala are on the low end of average, but they are at least preferable to a physical assault.)

Possible Connections!
    Spoiler
    Show
    • Paramonos.
    • The Espada she's Fraccion to.
    • Fellow Fraccion.
    • Former lovers/friends.
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2010-03-20 at 05:50 PM.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!

10. - Top - End - #160
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sucrose View Post
    You seem not to have read the entirety of the discussion to this point, as I elaborated my stance in the event that silver was not being used as a balancing force.
    Actually I talked with Fan about it over IM and Draken has the right of it. Normal weapons work fine on him, silver do EXTRA against him, meaning someone can fight him just fine normally..but his opponent decides to be really prepared then the silver weakness can be exploited against him.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

11. - Top - End - #161
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Reposting, slightly revised Kido list.

Hirako Yoshi, Kido Corps Unseated
    Spoiler
    Show
    Name: Hirako Yoshi (last, first)
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 140 lbs.
    Hair: Dark Brown
    Eyes: Light Brown
    Age Actual/Apparent: 95/25
    Reiatsu/Speech: Dark Red
    Division: Kido Corps
    Seat: Unseated

Appearance:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Yoshi's hair is kept fairly short, so as to be less of a hassle. Typically, he wears the simple white robes of an unseated member of the Kido Corps. He typically leaves the hood of his robe down, but will occasionally pull it up if he wishes to enhance the "mysterious wizard" image. His robes, despite being loose, are cut such that he can move freely and easily in them.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Yoshi is, in a word, complex. To people he doesn't really know, he seems very polite, and relatively formal. To those he perhaps knows better, but isn't good friends with, he is less formal, but still polite and distant. He will talk about work-related subjects, and offer advice on how to perform a kido, perfect a kido, or any other such field. He politely bug firmly steers conversation away from anything personal.

With his friends, however, Yoshi feels free to discuss any topic. He also relaxes his speech patterns, and even risks being less than perfectly polite. Playful insults aren't out of the question, though those are the sort of thing he only does in private (so as not to ruin his overall polite image).

Few things truly rile Yoshi. However, he does have a strong sense of personal ethics, and does genuinely believe in doing the right thing. His Kido training taught him that shortcuts in Kido do not work. Thus, he doesn't believe ethical shortcuts work either.

History:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Yoshi realized early on his talents lay in the art of Kido primarily. Thus, he made sure to get put onto the Kido Corps' specific training track in the Academy. He graduated after approximately 20 years, at an age of 35.

When he received his zanpakutou at graduation, he and his instructors were a bit surprised by the more unique form it took, but they all accepted it. Certainly odder things had been seen than a simple staff.

The next 60 years, Yoshi slowly worked and learned in the Kido Corps. Unlike many of his fellows, he does not look down on those who choose other paths as Shinigami. In his mind, each person must play to their own strengths, tendencies, and preferences. He is just as likely to be friends with someone from 11th (so long as they aren't overly rude concerning his chosen methods) as someone from 2nd Division, or the Kido Corps.

He has yet to achieve his shikai, though he has seen his sword's spirit. He cannot quite discern its name yet, though some of its other speech is discernible. He is able to enter his Inner World fairly easily and regularly at this point.

Yoshi made sure to train himself in some level of hand-to-hand combat. While not an expert, he is reasonably competent. It helps that he trained in a "soft" style from Soul Society; this style specializes in redirecting the force of an opponent's attack, rather than blocking or countering. He is proficient at doing this unarmed, or with his staff.

Zanpakutou: Unraveling Hand (not sure on translation)

Zanpakutou Release Command: Tear Down Their Walls (not sure on translation)

Zanpakutou Spirit:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Unraveling Hand Appears as an old man, with a long gray beard. Most of the rest of his face is indistinct, as it is shadowed under the hood of his robe. His eyes glow white from within the shadows. His robe is a deep blue, with a pattern resembling a clear night sky, constantly shifting around. The border of the robe is a bright white. His hands are often hidden, as he keeps his arms crossed, hands tucked inside the sleeves. When seen, he appears to have two metal gauntlets, with gems on the inside of the palms.

Inner World:
    Spoiler
    Show
    A field of bare ground, dirt and rock. It is flat, and empty except for a single structure; a "wizard's tower" of stone. Said tower stands several stories tall, and is rather wide. Inside, it has living quarters, a library, a kido lab, and other such things. A fully equipped home. Yoshi has yet to encounter his sword inside this tower; *Name* is always outside in the empty field. The sky above is empty of stars.

Zanpakutou Unreleased Form:
    Spoiler
    Show
    A simple wooden staff, 5'6" long. While made of wood, Unraveling Hand can still stand up to metal weaponry, at least to a degree. Yoshi typically uses it to redirect strikes, rather than block them directly.

Shikai: (Not Yet Achieved)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Unraveling Hand becomes a single metal gauntlet on Yoshi's right arm. It goes from just below his elbow, covering everything below that. Most of the gauntlet is smooth metal, with fine joints that almost give the illusion that the metal is seamless. The center of the palm hods a 1-inch wide clear gem. Each fingertip has a small gem attached to the underside, just a fraction of an inch wide.

Unraveling Hand's main power is that to take apart kido. This is most often used on Bakudo of various types, using finesse to get Yoshi or another out of something that normally requires time or a great deal of brute force to take down. Kido such as Hainawa dissolve all at once, while barriers often dissolve from a center point outwards. If he cannot totally disassemble a kido, Yoshi can often weaken it.

He can also use it to "block" incoming blasts; however, this only works (so far) on longer-lasting blasts (such as a cero). Yoshi "catches" the blast in the palm of Unraveling Hand, and his fingers seem to simply rip it apart, while the center gem holds it back. This defense can tire Yoshi easily if the blast continues for any length of time, or if it is too strong. If nothing else, it can often reduce the power of such a blast.

Unraveling Hand also increases the potency of his own Kido, as well as making them quicker and easier to perform. He experiences an increase that amounts to 1.5 times his normal levels of power and speed. It also makes it easier to perform kido without a chant.

Favorite Kido:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Yoshi's kido are mostly of the rank 20 or below level. This is mainly due to his preference for casting without incantation, as well as stringing a series of kido one after another, to keep an opponent off-balance. As such, he can often get off 2-3 Kido with no chant, while many of his fellows can only fire off 1 with chant, or perhaps 2 without.

The below lists are not comprehensive; they are merely the dozen kido he most often performs.

Bakudo:
    • Bakudo 1: Sai (Restrain):Locks a target's arms in place behind their back
    • Bakudo 4: Hainawa (Crawling Rope): An energy rope entangles the target's arms.
    • Bakudo 8: Seiki (Repulse):Creates a round shield that seems to temporarily paralyze and repel whatever strikes it.
    • Bakudo 9: Horin (Disintegrating Circle): Causes an orange hued tendril with spiraling yellow patterns to erupt from the users hand and attempt to trap a target. The end of it remains in the hands of the user allowing them to control the path of the tendril before and after capture. The Kidō is able to connect with another one of itself if both have captured a target and bind them together. Incantation: "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and tear out your own throat!"
    • Bakudo 15: (Spider's Web): Creates a web of strands (similar to Horin), spanning approximately 15 feet in diameter.
    • Bakudō 30: Shi(t)otsu Sansen (Beak-Piercing Triple Beam): Forming a golden triangle with one's finger, it shoots three beams of light that pin the target to one place on a surface, slamming into his or her body in three places in a shape of a perfect triangle.

Hado:
    • Hado 1: Sho (Thrust): Pushes the target away from the caster.
    • Hado 4: Byakurai (Pale Lightning): The user fires a concentrated, powerful lightning bolt from their finger.
    • Hado 5: (Force Missile): Fires a single small blast of force; this blast will follow the designated target, giving a near guarantee of hitting.
    • Hado 10: (Force Blast): Fires a blast of force in a line, often pushing the target back while causing damage.
    • Hado 12: Soren Byakurai (Twin Lotus, Pale Lightning: User points both hands, fires a bolt identical to Hado 4 from each hand. Each hand can point in a different direction.
    • Hado 20: (Force Missile Storm): Fires a series of missiles similar to Hado 5. It fires 20 missiles. Yoshi can use this kido without incantation (it is the upper limit of his chantless kido). Can target up to 5 enemies.
    • Hadō 31: Shakkahō (Shot of Red Fire): The user fires a sphere of powerful, crimson energy at the foe. Incantation: Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!
    • Hadō 33: Sōkatsui (Blue Fire, Crash Down): Fires a burst of blue spiritual energy at a target in a similar manner to #31, but over a wider area and with more power. Incantation: Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws.

Battle Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Physical Strength: 10 (Yoshi has the strength of a physically fit person of roughly his size. He does not rely on physical power at all)
    Offense: 15 (Yoshi has some basic skill in offensive martial arts, both with his hands and his staff.)
    Defense: 20 (Yoshi has decent skill in defensive martial arts, typically allowing him to gain distance and use kido.)
    Mobility: 20 (Yoshi is physically fit, and capable of moving around fairly well on his own. He has very limited skill in shunpo, typically saving it for emergency situations.)
    Intelligence: 50 (Yoshi is an intelligent man, capable of adapting his kido strategy to match a given opponent. As well, he has found he has a modest talent for creating or adapting Kido.)
    Kidō/Reiatsu: 50 (Yoshi is very proficient with Kido, using several lower level Hado and Bakudo without incantation, albeit to sometimes reduced effect. He can use up to level 20 Kido without a chant; currently, any higher require a chant.)

Edit: Note he does not yet have shikai. He'll get it at some point, but it's the sort of thing I can keep from happening for a while, to keep him in the proper "range".
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

12. - Top - End - #162
    Ogre in the Playground

Callos: And? As I said, I elaborated on my opinion, while he seemed to think that the post he quoted was all I said on the matter.

Anyway, if memory serves, Ran Tau's boomstick was actually a fairly serious threat to friggin' Kariya, so I don't really see how one could claim that it's not that impressive.

And I have no real changes that I want made to your character, Fan; just clarifying that I do feel he's fairly strong for a 3rd/4th seat level character. I think he'll still be all right, and you don't need to precisely quantify it, as there are several variables as far as strict battle power goes, and he won't be in the shinigami infrastructure anyway, so figuring out his exact rank is pointless.
    Last edited by Sucrose; 2010-03-20 at 05:56 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #163
    Ettin in the Playground

Callos: And? As I said, I elaborated on my opinion, while he seemed to think that the post he quoted was all I said on the matter.

Anyway, if memory serves, Ran Tau's boomstick was actually a fairly serious threat to friggin' Kariya, so I don't really see how one could claim that it's not that impressive.

And I have no real changes that I want made to your character, Fan; just clarifying that I do feel he's fairly strong for a 3rd/4th seat level character. I think he'll still be all right, and you don't need to precisely quantify it, as there are several variables as far as strict battle power goes, and he won't be in the shinigami infrastructure anyway, so figuring out his exact rank is pointless.
    Well, again. If people feel it's a issue. I'm up for lowering his power level.

He's mainly meant to deal with lower power people, and work as a peace keeper in the mortal world.

Speaking of which, I do wish we could work more with the "base spiritually aware" level of the power scale. At least having enough that characters within that base can work with each other, and get things done.

It doesn't hurt that I felt the mortal world was horribly neglected last time, and would like to see it develop more as a actual city with real issues outside of the spiritual world either.

14. - Top - End - #164
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fan View Post
    Well, again. If people feel it's a issue. I'm up for lowering his power level.

He's mainly meant to deal with lower power people, and work as a peace keeper in the mortal world.

Speaking of which, I do wish we could work more with the "base spiritually aware" level of the power scale. At least having enough that characters within that base can work with each other, and get things done.

It doesn't hurt that I felt the mortal world was horribly neglected last time, and would like to see it develop more as a actual city with real issues outside of the spiritual world either.
    Just to be sure: the paralysis DOES take ten seconds to activate, as well as the mind control, right?

Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #165
    Bugbear in the Playground

Fan's Wolf: It's an interesting concept. The additional weakness strikes me as something of a bold step, even beyond the full moon limit.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    Toho has retroactive powers of awesome. He makes things that he hasn't done, and have already happened, better by his existence
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganurath View Post
    If anything, the term should be What Would Toho Do?
    Of course, in all situations the answer is Be A Badass.

16. - Top - End - #166
    Ettin in the Playground

Just to be sure: the paralysis DOES take ten seconds to activate, as well as the mind control, right?
    Indeed... It's a non combat power...

17. - Top - End - #167
    Titan in the Playground

Okay, here we go.

Akira Izumito, Possible Captain, Lt., or 3rd Seat
    Spoiler
    Show
    Name (Family, Given): Izumito, Akira

Position/Allegiance: High-Level Member, Gotei 13

Vital Stats:
    Height: 5' 8"
    Weight: 115 lb.
    Reiatsu/Spiritual Color: Teal
    Health: Healthy

Appearance
    Spoiler
    Show
    Akira has short, messy jet-black hair and wears small glasses that frame his face quite well. He is incredibly thin and lanky. Despite his actual experience, he looks only in his teens. His brown eyes are generally warm and comforting, and he can usually be found with a serene smile on his face. He almost always has a pencil or a pen notched in his ear.

His kosode has short sleeves that only cover his shoulders, but besides that his uniform is a typical shihakushou. He pretty much wears it all the time while he is on duty, though when off he tends to lounge in rather casual attire.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Izumito Akira has an extremely level emotional state. He never gets angry, sad or happy. He is constantly baseline emotionally, though this usually results in him appearing to be completely calm. When necessary, however, he can and will inflect his voice to provide emphasis. He is incredibly compassionate, usually assisting others whenever asked.

Akira hates all actions of excess and believes in moderation. His philosophy is that to have good, you must have bad, and to avoid the bad all good must be reduced. Above all things, Akira wants to maintain balance, in both his manner of living and in the world around him, and he believes that he must fight fiercely to defend any balance that already exists in the world. However, Akira is accepting of others' ways of living and does not preach his philosophy to those who are unwilling to listen.

In terms of his division, Akira takes a great liking to Daisuke, treating him as a kind friend when necessary but always holding him in great respect. Though sometimes he does not understand his superior's troubles, he is consistent in his persistence that the Captain-Commander can call upon him when his skills are necessary. Towards others he generally takes a more observant role, preferring not to be too strict or to give too many orders. When necessary, Akira can be a capable leader, though he prefers to let others above him give the orders.

Akira is incredibly spiritual and has a great interest in matters of the spirit. He is interested in religion and spiritual phenomena, and spends a great deal of his free time learning about various belief systems. Akira is also interested in celestial phenomena, and has a telescope perched on the roof of his division's barracks from which he can examine the stars. He also has a small interest in music, but absolutely no skill in it whatsoever.

Backstory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Izumito Akira was born in Soul Society, outside the walls of Sereitei. Just like all who are not noble, Akira's family only had two chances to attain true security: become a Shinigami or marry into a royal family. When Akira's elder brother seemed to be on the track to complete both, his father pushed his younger son to succeed in the same vein. Akira went through rigorous training exercises and constant workouts daily. His father would taunt him constantly, exclaiming, "If your brother can do it, then you should surpass him! Be the better man!" Though Akira was not of the same stock, he was able to pass the Shinigami Academy entrance exam and successfully entered the second class only a few years after his brother graduated head of his class. Driven by his father's goading and his own personal drive to become his own person, Akira trained constantly. Though he never had very many friends, he was an extremely hard-working student, and advanced to the 1st Class within one year of his acceptance. What he lacked in overall talent and ability he made up for in his desire to improve. Due to his efforts (and some of his brother's clout), Akira was given a seated position in Gotei 13's 1st Division soon after graduating from the academy despite lacking a Shikai. He acquired it soon after his acceptance under his brother's tutelage and, likely, oversight of the Captain-Commander.

A few years after becoming Lieutenant of 1st Division, Akira's brother married a noble's daughter, and during training, Akira was invited to attend his brother's marriage ceremony. Akira made quite a few contacts in Soul Society during the party, including his first meeting with his current captain, the Captain-Commander. Akira's brother had become friends with his captain, and Akira took to the Captain-Commander quickly (especially with both under slight influence of alcohol). Later in the night, Akira became so drunk that he passed out somewhere in the mansion and barely remembered most of the previous night, though his captain reminded him of events later in the day.

When he awoke, Akira found his brother's body, stabbed through with his own Zanpakuto. Akira suspected that an opposed noble family was responsible, but despite the work of Gotei 13 he had no evidence. Several nobles, including the brother's wife, suspected Akira himself had performed the deed out of jealousy, but no investigation could prove that anyone had committed the act, and the murder was left unsolved. Akira blamed nobility in totality for the actions of the night, and in his own guilt turned in on himself, unsure of whether he had committed the act or not.

For several years, Akira grew more and more morose, dark, and saddened, until eventually he was forced off-duty by his captain for several months. During this time, Akira decided to change himself completely, adapting a new philosophy for his life. He blamed the excesses of life and especially those of the party on his brother's death, and opted to change his way of living to remove those excesses. Akira abandoned his noble title and began to train himself to remove all extremes, even those in emotions. When he returned after his time off, he had become a new man. His focus had shifted to serving Gotei 13 in the best way possible, and that focus led him to succeed at even greater things. Soon, he had attracted enough attention to be promoted to 3rd Seat of his division, a title which he accepted with grace. Since that time, he has served willingly under the Captain-Commander and spent a great deal of time on his duties as a Shinigami.

Style/Abilities: Just as in everything else, Izumito Akira fights with a balanced focus. He likes to use combinations of both kido and zanjutsu in combat, generally combining them even at close ranges. While fighting with a zanpakuto, he generally fights one-handed to open his left hand for kido attacks and blocking balance. When using his zanpakuto's abilities, Akira takes full advantage of opportunity to attack, usually preferring to guard until such opportunity due to the defensive nature of his zanpakuto. Fortunately, his proficiency with other methods of combat allows Akira some ability to create the necessary openings.

In terms of individual abilities, he is quite skilled in the use of both zanjutsu and kido, preferring to favor neither. He specializes in binding kido, particularly Bakudo 4: Hainawa. However, Akira is not focused in his kido studies, as he is capable of performing both Hado and Bakudo with equal strength.

Zanpakuto: 北極星Hokkyokusei (North Star). Generally appears as a normal Wakizashi with a circular tsuba with five prongs projecting from it and a pure white handle.

Shikai: Its Shikai command is "Shine" (輝け, kagayake). The blade transforms into a rectangular telescoping pole which extends about as long as a katana blade. Both its end and its edges remain sharp, allowing it to cut. While the weapon can change length at will, it can only reach lengths between a katana and having no blade at all. However, its ability to change length does allow for a spring-action type stab in close range combat.

Spoiler
    Show
    Shikai Special Ability Hokkyokusei has two special abilities.

• 月食 Gesshoku Hokkyokusei can absorb light around it, creating a zone of darkness. This zone only affects sight and has no effect on any other senses, such as hearing or reiatsu detection. This darkness blocks all forms of visual sense, however, making it impossible to see. Any light produced by energy-based attacks or spells cannot be seen, but such attacks (unless based on the visual ability of the opponent) are no less effective in the zone than normal. Akira can choose to be completely unaffected by this zone effect. Since this zone is centered on Hokkyokusei, it moves with the zanpakuto, with Akira almost always at its center.
    • 日食 Nisshoku Hokkyokusei can emit a high-power flash of light. Unlike other light effects, this ability can be seen clearly in the zone of darkness (see above). This flash of light blinds its foes by filling their eyes with bright light, usually stunning them for several seconds unless they have an incredible amount of eye protection (not just sunglasses). The sensory overload caused by the flash also disables the target's other senses, though it only does so for a short amount of time. No matter how close he is to the ability when it is used, Akira is unaffected by it.

Bankai, which will be attained later in the game. I want it here so I don't forget it.
    Spoiler
    Show

Bankai 北極星の軌道 Hokkyokusei no Kidou (Orbit of the North Star): Akira holds Hokkyokusei with one hand on the hilt and one balancing the blade, then declares Bankai. A five-pointed star forms, and when stabbed through by Hokkyokusei, cracks and separates into five different shards.

Hokkyokusei no Kidou takes the form of the five sections of the star, each orbiting around Akira so that they never collide. He wears pure white monk's attire over his shihaksho, similar to the Captain's haori. He holds Hokkyokusei's shikai form in his hand. The star shards are made of incredibly strong reishi, giving them incredible durability. Because Akira can control the shards mentally, he can block attacks with them or use them offensively by spinning them at high speed and flinging them outwards.

Spoiler
    Show

Bankai Special Abilities: Hokkyokusei no Kidou has six abilities, one for each part of the star and a final when all four are combined. Two of the abilities are exactly the same as his shikai, except expanded in size and centered on pieces of the star. To use any of these abilities, Akira must will the shard to perform the technique. Up to two of any of these abilities can be used at once. Instantaneous abilities have a "cooldown" which counts as them being in-use until they recover.

Additionally, Hokkyokusei gains these special abilities:
    • 第一法則Daiichi Housoku (The First Law): Akira must target one subject to use this ability on. Unless he or she succeeds a "will save," the subject will not be affected by outside world forces. In basic terms, this means that if they are currently moving, they will be unable to stop or change that motion in any way, and if they are not moving at all, they will be unable to do so, as if held in stasis. This effect wears off after a short time, depending on the target and how much interference occurs. Once used, Akira cannot end the ability on the target unless it runs out naturally.
    • 第二法則Daini Housoku (The Second Law): When used, a random inanimate object near Akira not attached to his or any other's innate abilities is thrown in the direction he indicates with incredible speed. The object strikes whatever it happens to hit with force proportional to its speed and size, then immediately stops in place before being affected by normal worldly forces. Its direction after being propelled cannot be altered by Akira in any way except letting the object hit something (in which case it will just stop).
    • 第三法則Daisan Housoku (The Third Law): This ability creates an incredibly powerful shield between Akira and the orbiting star shards. It appears as a small, hemispherical shield with a diameter about the same length as Akira's zanpakuto. Any energy-based attack that strikes the shield is immediately rebounded at its target. Physically-based attacks easily shatter the shield if they strike it. Should it be destroyed in any way, it evaporates and cannot be activated again until Akira enters Bankai once more. The shield rotates around Akira automatically, blocking attacks or dodging them while also allowing Akira to attack unhindered.
    • 超新星Choushinsei (Supernova): As a final attack, Akira combines all 5 shards together to form the full star. This star spins around Akira, filling with energy for several moments. While charging for this attack, Akira cannot use any of the other abilities of his Bankai. Should it be allowed to completely fill, all the energy bursts outward, creating a gigantic energy blast centered on the star itself. Using the blast eliminates Akira's Bankai and prevents him from using it for several days, but it also decimates most living material in the blast area.

His background assumes he's in 1st Division, but he could theoretically be in any division right now if the proper words were replaced.
    Last edited by tgva8889; 2010-03-20 at 07:40 PM.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

18. - Top - End - #168
    Dwarf in the Playground

*poof*

<_< >_>

Ahem...I will be transporting Katisugo over to this rebuild as well as "The 3 Children" of his I think I've spoken of previously. I'm hoping to place Katisugo as the potential Captain of 12th Division, though I will field any arguments against it upon my actual return tomorrow. Data on the three children is complete but I have not posted it yet. Details for those characters are to come soon.

A bid you Good Night

*poof*
    "All humans are weak creatures. It is how those weak creatures fight and grow, that they eventually become strong. If you are weak, don't despair. Fight! --Saitama"

19. - Top - End - #169
    Firbolg in the Playground

Aoki Yuudai. Student and Delinquent. Just Human?

Spoiler
    Show

Race: Human
    Height: 5' 11"
    Weight: 129 lb.
    Reiatsu/Spiritual Color: None exhibited so far. But would be Green.

Appearance: Yuudai has brown windswept hair and green eyes. He is of a bit above average height for his age, and is rather thin. When not at school he keeps a ninja-to at his waist, although no one has ever seen him use it. He tells everyone that he has a badass tattoo, but refuses to say where.

Personality: Generally considered a goof-off of the class. He never gets assignments done, preferring to sleep in class and talk to all of the female students. He always seems flirtatious, and really tries too hard. He greets new girls with uncanny politeness, but those who have gotten to know him, such as Michiko, know that this is just a facade.

Other stuff: He is a member of the delinquents, and when not harassing girls he is harassing Michiko (no offense to Michiko is meant.) He is a member of the bird-watching club (Anything that gives him the right to be on a building with binoculars during the girl's PE class is a club he will enjoy), photography club, and baseball team (He is actually pretty good. He's the pitcher.)

His current personal goal is to pass high-school and go on to college to meet girls. Growing a goatee wouldn't hurt either. Oh, and to own a motorcycle. Because they are what he calls "Badass" (incidentally up there with tattoos and swords.)

Abilities: Under-Construction. None as of this moment. He does have a sword though.
    Last edited by Shades of Gray; 2010-03-26 at 10:36 AM.

20. - Top - End - #170
    Titan in the Playground

And another...

Caroline Petrides, 4th Division
    Spoiler
    Show

Name: Caroline Petrides

Position/Allegiance: 4th Division of Gotei 13 (Likely lower-level seated position)

Vital Stats:
    Height: 5' 2"
    Weight: 107 lb.
    Reiatsu/Spiritual Color: Red-Orange (which can't be simulated by colors I can see in the color choices, so she's going to speak in Bold Dark Red)
    Health: Healthy

Personality
    Spoiler
    Show
    Caroline refuses to let people push themselves too far beyond their limits if she can heal them. She is very knowledgeable about the human body and its limits, and can easily tell when someone is pushing him or herself too hard.

Besides medical technology, Caroline is completely illiterate in computer operation. She even wears an analog watch just so she doesn't have to deal with the possibility of reading a digital display. She can, however, operate a cell phone, but only as a portable phone.

Deep down, Caroline really cares about everyone, even if she seems gruff on the exterior. She tends not to be particularly open with the truth, even to those she trusts. This tends to get her into some trouble. She is fiercely loyal to her superiors and her comrades. When honor comes in the way of saving someone's life, she would rather give up her honor than see someone die. Caroline also has a "saving people thing".

In her spare time, Caroline reads books. Lots and lots and lots of books. She is also a fan of strategic games, particularly Chess (and variants) and Go.

Appearance
    Spoiler
    Show
    Caroline has brown hair dyed with a single pink highlight. She usually wears it up with a white bow at the back of her head. When released to full length, her hair reaches about an inch below her shoulder. Her emerald eyes seem to change between striking blue to ocean-colored depending on the light and, sometimes, Caroline's mood, but they are always filled with a sense of concentration. She is Greek in background, and her complexion shares this. She generally sticks to a uniform that allows her ease of moment, though she generally wears whatever is typical of a shinigami. Her right leg is always wrapped in bandages for some reason. She always wears a necklace with a key on it and a bracelet of intricate design, and will usually refuse to answer questions about these two objects.

Style/Abilities:

Being a dedicated healer, Caroline is not particularly skilled in any particular form of combat. While viable with zanjutsu, she is by no means an expert. Most of her combat abilities involve moving between wounded allies and ensuring that they get back up to fight as soon as possible. Her main purpose when it comes to combat is healing and defending herself.

Zanpakuto: Bennu. Appears as a traditional wakizashi. In addition, the hilt has an orange-red tassel at the pommel and is adorned with ornamental etchings of both fire and feathers.

Shikai: Its Shikai command is “Rise brilliantly”, Once released, the sword glows red-orange, then bends into the shape of a khopesh with a slightly longer hilt so that it can be held in two hands. A wing-shaped guard forms around the hilt. Additionally, the etchings on the hilt fill in with red, looking even more like fire. The tassel also grows slightly longer.

Spoiler
    Show
    Shikai Special Ability Bennu grows flaming wings from the guard. These wings envelop Caroline and seem to constantly revitalize her during battle. Minor wounds seem to be erased completely by fire, while greater injuries can be healed quickly compared to normal kido healing. These abilities tend to greatly prolong fights against her and anyone within her healing range. She can use the fire provided by the wings to heal others as well, though this requires more active effort and energy. By expending her own energy, Caroline can increase the size of the wings, allowing them to envelop multiple people and heal them. In addition, the wings on the blade allow Caroline flight abilities even in areas where shinigami could not normally fly.

Last edited by tgva8889; 2010-03-22 at 02:49 PM.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

21. - Top - End - #171
    Ettin in the Playground

Behold!

Ryou Kazuo, (Sane) 12th Division Officer... Or Captain.
    Spoiler
    Show

Height: 5’6”
    Weight: 140 lb.
    Reiatsu/Speech: Blue

Appearance:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Kazuo wears a standard shihakusho with a white Labcoat over it, giving the impression of a captain’s haori. Slung horizontally over his back is his zanpakutou, a tachi. Kazuo also wears a special device over his ears, which holds a visor over his eyes, which, given his division, many mistake for a prosthetic. This device includes a variety of systems meant to augment vision and hearing, such as thermal, nocturnal and magnifying lenses, and sound filters. This is but one of Kazuo’s many creations, and one of his favourites.
    Kazuo has short, dark blue hair and brown eyes. He keeps his hair short but slightly messed, and his beard is trimmed down to such nothingness that more than one has wondered if he uses a laser to do so. He appears to be in his late thirties and boasts a confident look.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Kazuo knows it all. Or at the very least knows more than anyone else about most anything, and he is very proud of that, happily sharing his knowledge with the less fortunate. He enjoys his job, and enjoys a wide variety of pastimes on his free time, particularly finding new books to read, but is unlikely to decline a time among friends.
    In combat, Kazuo fights smart, preferring to deny his opponent of any possible advantage while keeping him in a safe position. His zanpakutou’s abilities are not true weapons (but can be fairly efficient weapons), so he prefers to employ kidõ or technologic devices when forced into combat.

History:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Kazuo grew in the 3rd district of south Rukongai, son of minor nobles, and entered the shinigami academy at age 120, graduating in five years and immediately assigning himself to the 12th division, once in the division he climbed through the officer ranks over the course of the following 100 years, enforcing better safety measures during experiments to all who fell under his authority, a stance that has saved many limbs over the centuries, but not all.

Zanpakutou: Dougu no Tsukirite (Tool of the Maker)
    Spoiler
    Show

Sealed Form:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dougu no Tsukirite takes the form of a tachi with a pentagonal guard and a dark blue hilt. Kazuo keeps it slung horizontally across his back by means of a string attached to the sheath.

Zanpakutou Spirit:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dougu no Tsukirite’s spirits are five large humanoids with metallic skin and imposing physique. Each of these beings is a master of one wide field of sciences, colectivelly they are the “Tsukirite”, the Makers.
    Enjinia: A female spirit, master of engineering.
    Seibutsugakuo: A male spirits, master of biology.
    Kusuriya: A female spirit, master of chemistry.
    Tejinashi: A male spirit, master of magic.
    Butsurigakusha: A female spirit, master of physics.

Shikai:
    Bestow, Dougu no Tsukirite.”
    Spoiler
    Show
    When released in Shikai form, Dougu no Tsukirite produces two segmented metal sashes that cross over Kazuo’s chest. These sashes support a round, metallic backpack at his back; this backpack has eight small circular hatches evenly spaced at its outer rim and one larger hatch at the center. It is very smoothly polished.

Special Ability:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dougu no Tsukirite has an internal computer capable of storing an effectively infinite amounts of information, which Kazuo has already put to use by digitalizing every book avaiable in the seireitei, allowing him quick access to any information ever gleaned by shinigami researchers. Additionally, it can extend segmented metal stalks from its hatches, eight in total. These stalks are roughly 1,5 meters long and 2 centimeters wide, and are mentally controlled. Each of these stalks can hold one of a small variety of tools freely avaiable. Kazuo can change the tools or repair damaged stalks by retracting them into the backpack.

Surge Needle: Each surge needle is a ten centimeter long metal spike capable of generating and delivering an electrical charge, it has a potential of up to 1.000 volts.

Diamond Drill: This small drill is made of enhanced particles and nearly indestructible, it can be used to pierce even the hardest of materials.

Pincer: Each pincer is made of three “fingers” capable of moving independently. It can rotate on its base and perform extremely fine manipulation.

Plasma Beam: The plasma beam produces a short-range beam of intense heat, capable of reaching as far as nine meters. It can also be focused into shorter ranges, and when reduced to no more than half a meter, it can be made into a continuous stream. The plasma beam can be used to cut objects (and creatures), and weld metals.

Injector Needle: The injector needle has a variable width, being capable of being as thin as an hypodermic needle or as thick as a caulking gun. It can be used to inject materials, which must be stored inside the larger hatch of the backpack before they can be injected.

Monomolecular Scalpel: The monomolecular scalpel is a small surgical blade; its edge is extremely sharp and capable of cutting through most materials, but it lacks the strength to cut through large, hard objects.

Vibroreishi Sawblade: The vibroreishi sawblade is the third cutting tool in Dougu no Tsukirite’s arsenal. This spinning blade has an edge of reishi capable of vibrating fifty thousand times per second, making it capable of cutting through nearly anything, it is, however, larger and less finesseable than the monomolecular scalpel or the plasma beam.

Holo-projector: This tool is capable of projecting an image with an area of up to two cubic meters. The projected hologram is very clearly false, and could not be used to deceive anyone with half a brain.

Bankai: “Bankai, Sagyouba no Tsukirite” (Workshop of the Makers)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Not yet achieved.

Other Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Zanjutsu: Kazuo is not particularly impressive with a sword. He prefers to fight from a distance, and if forced into melee he releases his shikai and employs his tools, relying more on their number and innate cutting power than his actual skill.

Hoho: Kazuo can perform flash steps up to twelve times in a single fight, before needing a pause.

Hakuda: See zanjutsu.

Kido: Kazuo is considerably proficient with kido, capable of performing a wide number of hados and bakudos up to level 70, but only up to 35 without employing a chant.

Gear:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Visor: Kazuo is very proud of his visor, which enhances his sight and audition in a variety of ways, as well as including a useful H.U.D. and auxiliar targeting system, along with a visual interface with his zanpakutou's database.

[more to come]

Last edited by Draken; 2010-03-20 at 10:39 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

22. - Top - End - #172
    Ettin in the Playground

Looks like we've got a Doctor Octopus expy in the house Draken.

23. - Top - End - #173
    Bugbear in the Playground

Alright, another character:

Wada Nakahiro
    Spoiler
    Show

Height: 5' 11"
    Weight: 134 Ibs.
    Reiatsu: None
    Faction: Unaligned Mortal
    Appearance
    Spoiler
    Show

At first glance, there is little unusual about Nakahiro. He's slightly taller than average, but a constant slouch and a thin build prevent him from being noticeable. Nakahiro usually walks with an ungainly gait, but when he's focused, he becomes much more graceful. He is typically dressed in his school uniform, but when dressing casually he usually wears a t-shirt and pants. These outfits are either all black or all white. Nakahiro's default expression is a blank stare. He has unremarkable features, with black eyes and shoulder length black hair, which he typically keeps in a ponytail. One unusual thing about him is that Nakahiro is always carrying his umbrella, a large, basic black one. Nakahiro despises standing, and will lean, sit, or lie on a handy surface whenever he isn't moving.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show

Nakahiro is very mellow, preferring, in most cases, to "go with the flow," as he puts it. He spends most of his time daydreaming or reading, preferring fantasy stories and mythology above all else. Despite this, he is also highly intelligent and a dedicated student, earning high marks in all of his classes, although no one has ever seen him do any actual work. Nakahiro is shy and has difficulty talking to new people, but those who get to know him find him to be a kindhearted and loyal friend. He never complains about anything. Nakahiro has a playful sense of humor, but he isn't above the occasional snarky comment. Nakahiro absolutely loves games, particularly Go.

History
    Spoiler
    Show

Nakahiro has lead a fairly average life. His parents are upper middle class and supportive of their son. His father is a doctor at a local hospital, and his mother runs an antiques shop. He has a younger brother and a younger sister. Nakahiro's entire family is spiritually aware, although ghosts are varying degrees of blurry for all of them except Nakahiro.

Abilities
    Nakahiro has no unusual powers.
    Spoiler
    Show

Eventually, however, his spiritual abilities will awaken. The rest of the paragraph is written in present tense so I don't have to rewrite the whole thing later. Nakahiro possesses an ability he calls "Lancelot." Lancelot manifests in the form of an invisible aura that surrounds Nakahiro. While manifested, Lancelot gives Nakahiro enhanced strength, speed, and durability, but this is a secondary effect. The aura extends over any object Nakahiro touches, which releases its true power. Any object affected by the aura is enhanced so that it can be used in battle. Basic clothing gains the durability and protective quality of light armor, shoes grant a burst of speed comparable to shunpo, and other, similar effects. Nakahiro does not know at a glance what an object will do when enhanced by Lancelot, but physical contact allows him to figure it out. This ability is very potent when used in combination with Nakahiro's umbrella, which has three effects. When held in two hands while folded, one on the handle and one on the main body, Nakahiro can release a rapid fire stream of weak projectiles from the point. When held solely by the handle, the umbrella can be used as a sword. Lastly, when unfolded, the umbrella can be used as a shield.

Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

24. - Top - End - #174
    Barbarian in the Playground

I'm liking all these "average" high-school characters with various awakened powers. I'm beginning to think that Kujo is going to be spending some time focusing on them and seeing how much he can screw with them.

On that note, I'm beginning to get some ideas for the basic opening plot. Want me to elaborate on them now? Or wait until I get some more things mapped out?
    [ There was a signature here. It's gone now. ]

25. - Top - End - #175
    Firbolg in the Playground

No time like the present Zarah
    My Current Works

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Also I'm pretty sure you're GLaDoS now.

26. - Top - End - #176
    Halfling in the Playground

Um, just wanted to jump in quickly. What captain positions have been already grabbed? Could I grab one ahead of time for Ai?
    Ceci n'est pas une signature.

NarutoITP characters:
    Yasuko/N13/Neko
    Bleach Reborn characters:
    All of 'em

27. - Top - End - #177
    Ogre in the Playground

None have been 'grabbed' as such.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

28. - Top - End - #178
    Halfling in the Playground

Yay! Well, please be sure to save a captain slot for Ai.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature.

NarutoITP characters:
    Yasuko/N13/Neko
    Bleach Reborn characters:
    All of 'em

29. - Top - End - #179
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Before we get too deeply into the "Who's Who" of Captains, perhaps we should discuss Soul Society itself?

Are we going with a strictly canon organization of the structure? Are we changing anything major? Are we making minor changes?

What kind of "attitude" will Soul Society have? What kind of policies? What kind of law enforcement? How do we decide (in universe) how someone is qualified for Captain? What actions might they have to take for said slot?

Most importantly: How big of a role will Captains play in this upcoming Role Play?

We don't need to answer every one of those, but I think we should address them before we get Captain-crazy.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

30. - Top - End - #180
    Ogre in the Playground

What Division would she work best in, in your opinion?

Spoiler
    Show