New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232439 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Bleach Reborn OOC 3: Discussion

Mkay. So I finally got around to catching up with the thread, and noticed that horngeek forgot about my offer. Not totally unexpected, we had one little exchange of words then I hadn't really talked to him for several days. I was also expecting for Ryo (my character) to be taking the role of mentor, but we'll see. This doesn't really present any problems, I'd just like for horngeek to clear up what's going on with his character.

2. - Top - End - #392
    Titan in the Playground

Sorry, Krazd. I really don't feel a need to make the character, so you can do your thing with horngeek.

@Callos: I meant it sounded both extreme and cruel. It might be a bit on the edge of how far we were willing to go. I mean, kidnapping and extortion are pretty serious things to be dealing with. Plus the mob/mafia/whatever? That's pretty crazy. I'm not saying that I don't like it, just that it seems very far to go.

Michiko probably wouldn't have a terribly hard time capturing Kina. She is gonna be pretty innocent to start off.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

3. - Top - End - #393
    Ogre in the Playground

>.<

Sorry, Kraz. I did forget.

On the kidnapping plot: Izumi will have a real Oh Crap moment when she realises Kina's been one of the kidnappees.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

4. - Top - End - #394

Thanks

I still need to know from horngeek whether I'll be taking charge of mentoring Izumi, at least partially. Ryo takes his job very seriously, despite being somewhat of a punk. But he keeps that attitude away from his work.

EDIT: It's alright Still need to know whether or not I'll be mentoring your character though. I'd like to, if possible. And I definitely don't want Ryo to die that early.

EDIT EDIT: Also, regarding Izumi's love life: perhaps Ryo and Izumi could be the RukiaxIchigo that never happened?
    Last edited by Krazddndfreek; 2010-04-22 at 11:24 PM.

5. - Top - End - #395
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, he'll probably teach her some of the Shinigami techniques- she's pretty much going to learn Shunpo untrained, and be very quick at learning more Hoho techniques. But she could use... say, a kido instructor.

Spoiler
    Show
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

6. - Top - End - #396
    Ogre in the Playground

I am sorry I have not read so much because so many pages have come. I do not know what Callos was planning and what most of the characters are doing. Because I drew the small comic of which some have talked, I want to write a little of what my plan was for the story. What was in my dream maybe was only the little.
    Maybe this is first plot or maybe it is something else.

Spoiler
    Show

School Culture Festival day

I think it is a good idea to start at such a time. Because all year 1 year 2 and year 3 students must participate. Allows for introduction of students, perhaps in events related to their field (since each student seems to have some likes- there are the Kendo students and Tea Club students, and things). Michiko's gang might be wandering and occasionally 'bullying' students who they don't like.

A confrontation between Michiko's gang and some of the other 'characters' turns into a minor fight, but as punishment the group who is all caught up in the fight have to stay after school to help clean up.

This leaves them at the school as night falls, and maybe one or two start to tell a ghost story. Then strange things begin to happen.

If the hollow is a former student/teacher/principal, it is okay I think. But the students (maybe they are now scattered throughout the school doing their cleaning) begin experiencing a malicious presence. Each of them begins to gain a little bit of their special ability over the course of the chase (not enough to fight the ghost maybe - since they do not really understand and must keep running before thinking clearly).

Many of the students already can see (or maybe just a little) the presence of hollow/ghost creatures, so being chased around and suffering the attacks of the hollow like spirit as they try to escape.
    They end up all running into each other (maybe in the gymnasium I think. (They are scary too be in at night.), and that is when Sayaka shows up to make a temporary barrier as the 'ghosts' that were chasing them are actually just smaller parts of the hollow, who was herding them there. Sayaka briefly explains they must have their choice whether to fight or die....and because they are heroes they choose to fight.

Working together they must defeat the hollow. It is a hollow of type that is 'manipulating' several smaller things to attack like a puppet.

Students and 'role' (from what I think in making the comic):
    Spoiler
    Show

Watanabe Kaito, Student
    Spoiler
    Show

I think maybe Kaito is one of the students Michiko's gang is to 'bully' because of his attitude and style being frustrating for them.
    Disbelieving in ghosts however, he will have to deal with 'incredible' supernaturalness, and probably should be in a small group with another few students (who can see the ghost better maybe, but he doesn't believe them - until the very strange things happen).

Wada Nakahiro, Student
    Spoiler
    Show

Being a kendo practitioner and having some experience with Ghosts, I think Wada would be good to be in the running group with Kaito and some others since he sees the danger, but does not know hollows so he cannot say how to win. Trying to stall for time, he decides they should run to the gym (At least, his kendo things must be there for sports). So they run to the gymnasium.

Delinquents
    Michiko Inagawa-kai, student and Yakuza Princess
    Ito Tanigawa, delinquent
    Aoki Yuudai, Student and Delinquent
    Spoiler
    Show

I think these characters might be together trying to get away with 'no work' as they walk through the school building.
    It may be more interesting to split them to be with other characters (maybe they get separated at some point?) but at first it is good for them to be together to make their relationship.

Valeria Abel
    Spoiler
    Show

Because of her Enclave and Vizardness, I do not know if she is here.

Nickolai Bolas
    Spoiler
    Show

He must have his hollow problem for his power to happen? Is it for this event, or does he have a separate story and not involved in this one? I am uncertain.

Dai Ken
    Spoiler
    Show

Seemingly he has a girlfriend character but I am unsure who. He would be with that character I think. Finding swords to be unuseful against spirits, together they would retreat also.

Hayashi Izumi, Student and Substitute Shinigami
    Spoiler
    Show

She must have her shinigami substitution first. Being still uncertain about how to fight the hollow after seeing it kill the shinigami, she dodges to try and find a weakness and understand her new power, and runs into Aki.

If she has substitution as separate plot earlier, then in struggling to fight the hollow, she likely meets Taiki (if also the same) and the two fight and must retreat

Takara, Student
    Erima, Tsukumogami and Takara Companion
    Spoiler
    Show

Being together, I think Takara and Erima are in another group and must run too. I am unsure if Erima is 'transformed' in front of other characters so early, and if so, only after the gymnasium talk.

Arakida Taiki, Student and Substitute Shinigami
    Spoiler
    Show

Like Izumi, I am uncertain about his substitution if it is to happen in own plot before. If so, then having some knowledge of hollows he would also be fighting like Izumi and maybe they would run into each other.

Quincy Students
    Hisamori Aki, Student and Quincy
    Kina Yoshimoto, Beginner Quincy
    Spoiler
    Show

I think the two characters (do they know each other are quincy? I do not think so yet) should be separate, and outside to help clean the school field or sweeping. Because they understand the threat, they are trying to find an advantageous position to regroup (thinking they are alone).
    I think it would be interesting if one of them, maybe Aki (since she is a little more 'experienced' than Kina) will run into Izumi as she is running around the corner. They end up seeing the hollow kill the shinigami, and must retreat to the gymnasium trying to understand why the other is involved/what to do. There they meet the others.

Sayaka Team
    Kondo Sayaka, Student and Shrine Maiden
    Spoiler
    Show

Sayaka shows up to temporarily save the students in the gym and give the brief explanation of what is happening. Then her barrier collapses but renewed in determination, the students fight. Afterwards she will help anyone injured and suggest they go to the shrine to explain the 'world' of Bleach. Students likely go their separate ways after this for the night, or maybe stay and 'spend the night' if they want to (Haruaki offers freely and Sayaka reluctantly agrees with humor).

Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

7. - Top - End - #397

Ryo knows plenty of those. His zanpakuto practically demands that he know healing. It's something that I expect him to be pretty good at after swordsmanship.

On that note, it seems that the two would have common ground in kendo

8. - Top - End - #398
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    Sorry, Krazd. I really don't feel a need to make the character, so you can do your thing with horngeek.

@Callos: I meant it sounded both extreme and cruel. It might be a bit on the edge of how far we were willing to go. I mean, kidnapping and extortion are pretty serious things to be dealing with. Plus the mob/mafia/whatever? That's pretty crazy. I'm not saying that I don't like it, just that it seems very far to go.

Michiko probably wouldn't have a terribly hard time capturing Kina. She is gonna be pretty innocent to start off.
    Hm, this is a strong point.

Kidnapping is a pretty serious crime in real life.

Callos, you've said Michiko's stubborn enough to keep going even if things go sour.

Maybe her official orders, both times, are vandalism?

Here we go.

Trip 1 is external vandalism. Mainly spray painting and the like. Knock over mailboxes, that sort of thing.

Trip 2 is supposed to be just going in and wrecking the place. But the thugs get ideas. Instead, they try (and likely succeed in a couple spots) at kidnapping people. When the bring them back, internally Michiko panics, but externally she plays it cool, like this was planned.

And things roll from there.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

9. - Top - End - #399
    Ogre in the Playground

Um... someone had better summarise the plans for Kasanip's benefit. I'm not sure how well I could do it.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

10. - Top - End - #400
    Titan in the Playground

Hey, Kasanip, that plot could work out fine, I think. It might be a good thing to use as the developing relationships "plot" moment, then afterwards we can have Michiko's heel-face-turn plot.

I actually like that a lot better. It establishes friendships through conflict and necessity, especially since these people have to work together for the Culture Festival. Then, after that, Michiko can develop her dislike of Izumi and co. and have a more open reason for the plot that develops.

11. - Top - End - #401
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I am sorry I have not read so much because so many pages have come. I do not know what Callos was planning and what most of the characters are doing. Because I drew the small comic of which some have talked, I want to write a little of what my plan was for the story. What was in my dream maybe was only the little.

Spoiler
    Show

I think it is a good idea to start at such a time. Because all year 1 year 2 and year 3 students must participate. Allows for introduction of students, perhaps in events related to their field (since each student seems to have some likes- there are the Kendo students and Tea Club students, and things). Michiko's gang might be wandering and occasionally 'bullying' students who they don't like.

A confrontation between Michiko's gang and some of the other 'characters' turns into a minor fight, but as punishment the group who is all caught up in the fight have to stay after school to help clean up.

This leaves them at the school as night falls, and maybe one or two start to tell a ghost story. Then strange things begin to happen.

If the hollow is a former student/teacher/principal, it is okay I think. But the students (maybe they are now scattered throughout the school doing their cleaning) begin experiencing a malicious presence. Each of them begins to gain a little bit of their special ability over the course of the chase (not enough to fight the ghost maybe - since they do not really understand and must keep running before thinking clearly).

Many of the students already can see (or maybe just a little) the presence of hollow/ghost creatures, so being chased around and suffering the attacks of the hollow like spirit as they try to escape.
    They end up all running into each other (maybe in the gymnasium I think. (They are scary too be in at night.), and that is when Sayaka shows up to make a temporary barrier as the 'ghosts' that were chasing them are actually just smaller parts of the hollow, who was herding them there. Sayaka briefly explains they must have their choice whether to fight or die....and because they are heroes they choose to fight.

Working together they must defeat the hollow. It is a hollow of type that is 'manipulating' several smaller things to attack like a puppet.

Spoiler
    Show

Watanabe Kaito, Student
    Spoiler
    Show

I think maybe Kaito is one of the students Michiko's gang is to 'bully' because of his attitude and style being frustrating for them.
    Disbelieving in ghosts however, he will have to deal with 'incredible' supernaturalness, and probably should be in a small group with another few students (who can see the ghost better maybe, but he doesn't believe them - until the very strange things happen).

Wada Nakahiro, Student
    Spoiler
    Show

Being a kendo practitioner and having some experience with Ghosts, I think Wada would be good to be in the running group with Kaito and some others since he sees the danger, but does not know hollows so he cannot say how to win. Trying to stall for time, he decides they should run to the gym (At least, his kendo things must be there for sports). So they run to the gymnasium.

Delinquents
    Ito Tanigawa, delinquent
    Spoiler
    Show

I think these characters might be together trying to get away with 'no work' as they walk through the school building.
    It may be more interesting to split them to be with other characters (maybe they get separated at some point?) but at first it is good for them to be together to make their relationship.

Valeria Abel
    Spoiler
    Show

Nickolai Bolas
    Spoiler
    Show

He must have his hollow problem for his power to happen? Is it for this event, or does he have a separate story and not involved in this one? I am uncertain.

Dai Ken
    Spoiler
    Show

Seemingly he has a girlfriend character but I am unsure who. He would be with that character I think. Finding swords to be unuseful against spirits, together they would retreat also.

Spoiler
    Show

She must have her shinigami substitution first. Being still uncertain about how to fight the hollow after seeing it kill the shinigami, she dodges to try and find a weakness and understand her new power, and runs into Aki.

If she has substitution as separate plot earlier, then in struggling to fight the hollow, she likely meets Taiki (if also the same) and the two fight and must retreat

Takara, Student
    Spoiler
    Show

Being together, I think Takara and Erima are in another group and must run too. I am unsure if Erima is 'transformed' in front of other characters so early, and if so, only after the gymnasium talk.

Spoiler
    Show

Like Izumi, I am uncertain about his substitution if it is to happen in own plot before. If so, then having some knowledge of hollows he would also be fighting like Izumi and maybe they would run into each other.

Quincy Students
    Spoiler
    Show

I think the two characters (do they know each other are quincy? I do not think so yet) should be separate, and outside to help clean the school field or sweeping. Because they understand the threat, they are trying to find an advantageous position to regroup (thinking they are alone).
    I think it would be interesting if one of them, maybe Aki (since she is a little more 'experienced' than Kina) will run into Izumi as she is running around the corner. They end up seeing the hollow kill the shinigami, and must retreat to the gymnasium trying to understand why the other is involved/what to do. There they meet the others.

Sayaka Team
    Spoiler
    Show

Sayaka shows up to temporarily save the students in the gym and give the brief explanation of what is happening. Then her barrier collapses but renewed in determination, the students fight. Afterwards she will help anyone injured and suggest they go to the shrine to explain the 'world' of Bleach. Students likely go their separate ways after this for the night, or maybe stay and 'spend the night' if they want to (Haruaki offers freely and Sayaka reluctantly agrees with humor).

I will recommend a slight change and make this the follow-up for Michiko's primary plot, looks like the perfect moment for her to do the heel face turn, as the option is...

Well. The option is that a hollow eats ya.

If not the heel face turn itself then at least consolidate the "alliance".

Nico's event would be separate since I think until now the idea is that Reene will save his sorry ass from becoming wild hollow food.
    Last edited by Draken; 2010-04-22 at 11:37 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

12. - Top - End - #402

This would also bring up the question as to where Ryo would come up. Because in Kasanip's version the shinigami gets killed, a fate I wish to avoid for Ryo.
    Last edited by Krazddndfreek; 2010-04-22 at 11:37 PM.

13. - Top - End - #403
    Titan in the Playground

Or, Michiko could blow the others off and they could save the day. It's not like two substitute shinigami, a Quincy, a girl with a Scarf Monster, an empowered boxer and a shrine maiden couldn't defeat a hollow together.

14. - Top - End - #404
    Orc in the Playground

Given the Enclave aren't supposed to show up at the very beginning of the RP, Val can play a minor role in almost anything here. She wouldn't team up with Michiko, but.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!

15. - Top - End - #405
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Hey, Kasanip, that plot could work out fine, I think. It might be a good thing to use as the developing relationships "plot" moment, then afterwards we can have Michiko's heel-face-turn plot.

I actually like that a lot better. It establishes friendships through conflict and necessity, especially since these people have to work together for the Culture Festival. Then, after that, Michiko can develop her dislike of Izumi and co. and have a more open reason for the plot that develops.
    I would actually prefer that the plot Callos put forward go first. Because otherwise, Michiko goes from "help the others in a life-or-death situation" to "haha, kidnappin' your dudez!". And yet she'd need to be a hero, ultimately?

I'd rather we go through the Michiko plot, and everyone still be incredibly raw at their abilities, some maybe even not fully believing they have them. Then the hollow attack happens, and Michiko and all work together to save all of their lives. Then they start bonding as friends.

16. - Top - End - #406
    Ettin in the Playground

Depends on the hollow. Big, dumb and without special attacks? Piece of cake.

Grand Fisher?
    Shrieker?
    Metastacia?
    That pink thing that shoots mind control seeds?

Those are dangerous hollows. Really dangerous hollows. These are the ones that got lucky in the super power lottery, the ones who would probably turn to menos one day if they hadn't got in the way of Main Characters.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

17. - Top - End - #407
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

@Berry: Then again, if Val is the same age as the rest, and going to school with them, and it's a tough Hollow...*Shrugs*. Up to you, though.

Also, Kasanip: I'm about to deadtime, so someone else will have to summarize, but one thing sticks out.

Ito Tanigawa wouldn't be there. He's almost 30 years old. So I doubt he's part of Michiko's gang.

18. - Top - End - #408
    Ogre in the Playground

Someone needs to summarise Callos' plot for Kasanip first, though.

Also, I'll probably go for Natsuko for my Captain. Her Zanpaktou name? Karinmaru. Which is enough for you guys to make a reasonable guess as to her Shikai powers.
    Last edited by horngeek; 2010-04-22 at 11:48 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

19. - Top - End - #409
    Titan in the Playground

Up to everyone else, I suppose. Either way, the plots all work together in some way or another, I think we should just do both of them. That solves everyone's issues (except the one where Michiko's plan turns into something illegal and she may or may not be arrested due to Kaito's parents).

Edit: Here's a plot summary?

- New Year starts, students attend first few days of classes and make friends
    - Michiko notices a few students with spiritual power (re: all of the ones participating in plot)
    - Michiko offers to let them join her gang; all/most disagree
    - Michiko sends gang to vandalize homes, offers again; all/most still decline
    - Michiko sends more gang members, they kidnap family members/friends and bring them to a warehouse
    - Big final battle happens, Michiko is defeated, the day is saved.

Is that generally close to the originally proposed idea?
    Last edited by tgva8889; 2010-04-22 at 11:53 PM.

20. - Top - End - #410
    Ogre in the Playground

I'd actually say the Hollow attack should happen immediately after the fight with Michiko finishes. Gives a reason for her not to be arrested- hey, they've just fought together, and she helped save all our asses, so let's give her a second chance.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

21. - Top - End - #411

Or it could happen instead of fighting with Michiko. Then she'd release the hostages after having a change of heart.
    Last edited by Krazddndfreek; 2010-04-22 at 11:52 PM.

22. - Top - End - #412
    Ogre in the Playground

When I had talked to Horngeek last about Shinigami for his character substitution, he wanted to do it by himself and maybe kill the shinigami.
    So I do not know if such a thing has changed yet since several people now offered.

I don't know Callos' Michiko plot, but I am confused by the suggestion I see here. She tries to recruit for her gang the spiritually aware characters? How can she tell and see such a thing? That is confusing to me.

For the plot in my dream, the characters do not have powers until really about the center or ending of the part, when they fight the hollow.

Ito Tanigawa says 'Delinquent' I thought in the registry. I am sorry for my mistake.

It seems like there is some romance ideas recently, but I have not read them yet. To say here it is very much uncommon for a year 1 student to have a relationship with year 2 or 3 student. I think many people would be 'unfavorable' for it, and rarely would they see each other. Since year 3 student must graduate and a year 1 must still be in school for 2 more years.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

23. - Top - End - #413
    Titan in the Playground

Well, I would say I agree, but I have at least 3 friends in relationships with people below them 1 or more years in school, so I dunno how rare it really is.

It could just never develop into anything, or it could become something else. Who knows? Alternatively, I could just make Kina a 17-year-old and avoid all these problems if we really want to go that route. She'd still be the same, since she's new at the school b/c of her home-schooling.

24. - Top - End - #414
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, I would say I agree, but I have at least 3 friends in relationships with people below them 1 or more years in school, so I dunno how rare it really is.
    I think Kasanip was saying that its rare in Japan.

Not that Sören will have any problems with any of his students dating each other. Provided it is all done responsibly, of course, and that no troubles can be traced back to any advice he has given.

25. - Top - End - #415
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    I think Kasanip was saying that its rare in Japan.
    Yes, I understood what she was saying...

26. - Top - End - #416
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tackyhillbillu View Post
    Vandalism isn't that bad, but Kidnapping? That one... is a bit more worrisome. It does make for nice drama, but thats also a pretty serious crime. Maybe if the Kidnapping resulted for a miscommunication? Michiko wanted her people to just scare the family members, but they took it to far, and she just kept going because she knew she was committed?

I'm honestly more worried about making sure Michiko doesn't go to the Japanese equivalent of Juvee.
    I'm not particularly concerned about that matter for a couple of reasons.

A) Michiko is a heiress to the third largest yakuza family. To say they don't have a good lawyer or connections to a dirty official or two would be like saying the sky was purple.

B) She would have fall guys in place if she went as far a kidnapping.

C) After so many failures, she'd likely write them off as lost causes and send reparation money to those kidnapped as apologies which should ease hard feelings. Or possibly bribe them even to just sweep it under the rug as a mistake of young people getting over-excited.

@Detecting Spiritually Aware: It's a case of observation and a 'flash test'. Since only the spiritually aware can see her barriers, she intends to 'flash' the barrier at certain points and note who reacts to the sight of it. Granted, not the best method, but a method.

@On Kasanip's plot: I would suggest doing it after Michiko's 'recruitment' ploy blows up in her face. It suits the plot better and provides a better reason for her Heel Face Turn moment for me then just 'the power of friendship beat you...so JOIN US!' I would offer the minor correction of Michiko actually going around and bullying with her gang since that ruins her image of being a proper student and they do it on their own. Michiko herself would likely be helping in the festival itself for class duties.

@On Kidnapping being an accident: It's...possible. But I find it dubious that a delinquent would have the moxy to kidnap people if Michiko herself didn't (and she does have the capacity for peaceful kidnapping in her).

@On Kidnapping Kina: Hey, if simple trickery is all that's needed then Michiko is all the happier to avoid potential conflict.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

27. - Top - End - #417
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Watanabe Kaito, Student
    Spoiler
    Show

Wada Nakahiro, Student
    Spoiler
    Show

Delinquents
    Ito Tanigawa, delinquent
    Spoiler
    Show

Valeria Abel
    Spoiler
    Show

Nickolai Bolas
    Spoiler
    Show

Dai Ken
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Takara, Student
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Quincy Students
    Spoiler
    Show

Sayaka Team
    Spoiler
    Show

I'm fine with Kaz knowing Izumi. It's one of those unplanned things that happens to my poor characters.

*glances at Ven's relationship with DC, Magtok, and several various characters for reference.*

I am so doing my entirely ridiculous subplot of Inner Hollow dates Zanpakuto. I just want to see how Izumi reacts to that:

"Erm, Kaz, why aren't you using your mask?"

"My Hollow and my Zanpakuto are fighting."

"...Why?"

"They are no longer dating."

"Dude your life makes no sense."

"We fight soul-destroying monsters and MY life makes no sense? Thanks."
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

28. - Top - End - #418
    Halfling in the Playground

Okay... wow. Seven pages tonight... I tried to read through them all as best I could...

"~Eri!~ I heard something about a spooooky ghost that haunts the school after dark. Wanna sneak in after the festival and check it out?"

"... Takara... That is a very bad idea. You are already in trouble for cutting class to go to the aquarium last week and me with you. Besides, it will be locked up-"

*Takara jingles pilfered keys and grins*

"..." *sigh*

"~Yay!~ ~Ghost hunting adventure!~"

*Grabs Eri and drags her off into the night.*
    Last edited by Purple Rose; 2010-04-23 at 01:27 AM.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature.

NarutoITP characters:
    Yasuko/N13/Neko
    Bleach Reborn characters:
    All of 'em

29. - Top - End - #419
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Rose View Post
    Okay... wow. Seven pages tonight... I tried to read through them all as best I could...

"~Eri!~ I heard something about a spooooky ghost that haunts the school after dark. Wanna sneak in after the festival and check it out?"

"... Takara... That is a very bad idea. You are already in trouble for cutting class to go to the aquarium last week and me with you. Besides, it will be locked up-"

*Takara jingles pilfered keys and grins*

"..." *sigh*

"~Yay!~ ~Ghost hunting adventure!~"

*Grabs Eri and drags her off into the night.*
    "Ghost hunting? That sounds like a terrible idea!"

"So you're in?"

"Hell yeah."
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

30. - Top - End - #420
    Ogre in the Playground

Yeah... for the reasons Kasanip said, I'm not sure Izumi and Kina would be in a 'like that' relationship. Friends, sure. Ah, well.

My best friend does have a girlfriend the year under him, but she goes to a different school anyway- they caught the same train.

Kina would still work as the 'kidnapped' for the starting plot, though. Izumi's loyal to her friends.

But with romance, I'm now just thinking that Izumi only really starts thinking about that stuff this year- so, I'll let it happen if it happens, but if not, it doesn't.
    Last edited by horngeek; 2010-04-23 at 01:58 AM.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.