New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252641 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Bleach Reborn OOC 3: Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post

Ok, first, I'm going to give a pass on the "describe your character's weapon more please" demand, since I've kind of been demanding.

But my point is that I had kind of intended for Yoshi to be unique. Kind of like how Ryouichi is unique with 3 swords. The implication here is that Yoshi might, one day in the future (though almost assuredly not in this game), end up as Kido Commander.

If suddenly there are a half-dozen people with staves as their sealed zanpakutou, it kind of takes away from that.

I'll consider how the staff looks, but by the same token, my intent was that he be able to fight with it like a quarterstaff. A "knobby tree limb" doesn't work quite so well for that, does it?

And it's "Kido Corps", not "Kido Core".
    sorry, not trying to be demanding!
    yes, he is supposed to be unique, and more than one staff would be detracting to that aspect, i have no problem changing the sealed state.
    i must disagree with the knobby tree limb make for a bad weapon however. i have been using such thing for practice since i was five, they might not make for the best weapons, but a cloud of ash and a throwing scythe don't either.

2. - Top - End - #452
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Nonetheless, the point of Yoshi's staff being a plain bo-type weapon is that it easily be one.

And Haniku and Kazeshini are both shikai. They get to bend the rules a bit more.

If you read Yoshi's entry, you'll note the staff is only 5.5 feet long. And that his shikai (when he gets it) is a gauntlet.

I think I'm going to leave Yoshi's staff as is. It's a plain, straight wooden staff.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

3. - Top - End - #453
    Titan in the Playground

Thanks for the suggestion, KD, but I think it'd be better for me to focus on something more like Kasanip's plot instead.

4. - Top - End - #454
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Vael View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion, KD, but I think it'd be better for me to focus on something more like Kasanip's plot instead.
    *Shrugs* Fair enough, but if Michiko's plot happens, these won't be simultaneous. It works best if it's Michiko's plot, then "Hollow Night at the School".

5. - Top - End - #455
    Orc in the Playground

I think I'm going to leave Yoshi's staff as is. It's a plain, straight wooden staff.
    just as a note: i wasn't asking you to change it just describe it, 'staff' is an all encompassing term where 'bō' is not.

6. - Top - End - #456
    Titan in the Playground

I can just play Emi as a mortal/normal character for longer. Having everyone figure things out at once is less interesting, after all.

7. - Top - End - #457
    Ettin in the Playground

And it's "Kido Corps", not "Kido Core".
    "So many possibilities!"
    - Ryou Kazuo.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

8. - Top - End - #458
    Orc in the Playground

edited!

Ayasegawa Kaede (last first)
    Vice Captain (any suggestions on division?)
    Spoiler
    Show

Height: 5’ 3”
    Weight: 100
    Reiatsu: crimson
    rank division: VC
    Appearance: 18 years old wearing somewhat unique clothing. Geta, shinigami robes, a light cloak. Kaede has short brown hair and dark green eyes. He almost always caries his Zanpakuto.
    Personality: Relaxed, Kaede treats life as if it was a game and he has all the time to think up a strategy.
    Zanpakuto: Ragnarok
    Spoiler
    Show

Spirit: a small dragon with red scales and blue eyes.
    Sword:
    Sealed: a large Seax
    Shikai: a Bill

Inner world: the ruins of a huge abandoned castle
    Shikai: destroy, Ragnarok!
    Spoiler
    Show

A fierce wind circles Kaede’s seax obscuring it from view than disperses revealing the released form.
    Every time Ragnarok hits something it creates a large explosion, Kaede is spared from damage by the explosion. Kaede can also focus energy to amplify or reduce the size of the blast. Think between a mid level Hado (as cast by Kaede with full incantation) to Ichigo’s shikai Getsuga

Bankai: yet to acquire

General Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kido:
    Spoiler
    Show

Decent, Kaede can perform up to level 54 without incantation with only 15% power reduction.

Hoho:
    Spoiler
    Show

Expert: Kaede is fast, he can perform several special abilities

Zanjutsu:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kaede is very skilled in combat

Hakuda:
    Spoiler
    Show

Very skilled, Kaede relies equally on his fists and his Zanpakuto

Backstory: rather plain. he came to Rukongai, discovered powers, went to school, joined a division ect.

9. - Top - End - #459
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Goblin Music View Post
    edited!

Ayasegawa Kaede (last first)
    Vice Captain (any suggestions on division?)
    Spoiler
    Show

Height: 5’ 3”
    Weight: 100
    Reiatsu: crimson
    rank division: VC
    Appearance: 18 years old wearing somewhat unique clothing. Geta, shinigami robes, a light cloak. Kaede has short brown hair and dark green eyes. He almost always caries his Zanpakuto.
    Personality: Relaxed, Kaede treats life as if it was a game and he has all the time to think up a strategy.
    Zanpakuto: Ragnarok
    Spoiler
    Show

Spirit: a small dragon with red scales and blue eyes.
    Sword:
    Sealed: a large Seax
    Shikai: a Bill

Inner world: the ruins of a huge abandoned castle
    Shikai: destroy, Ragnarok!
    Spoiler
    Show

A fierce wind circles Kaede’s seax obscuring it from view than disperses revealing the released form.
    Every time Ragnarok hits something it creates a large explosion, Kaede is spared from damage by the explosion. Kaede can also focus energy to amplify or reduce the size of the blast. Think between a mid level Hado (as cast by Kaede with full incantation) to Ichigo’s shikai Getsuga

Bankai: yet to acquire

General Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kido:
    Spoiler
    Show

Decent, Kaede can perform up to level 54 without incantation with only 15% power reduction.

Hoho:
    Spoiler
    Show

Expert: Kaede is fast, he can perform several special abilities

Zanjutsu:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kaede is very skilled in combat

Hakuda:
    Spoiler
    Show

Very skilled, Kaede relies equally on his fists and his Zanpakuto

Backstory: rather plain. he came to Rukongai, discovered powers, went to school, joined a division ect.
    Goblin... Kaede is a girls name, I'm pretty sure.

10. - Top - End - #460
    Firbolg in the Playground

Kaede can be a male name, though it is more commonly female.

11. - Top - End - #461
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shades of Gray View Post
    Kaede can be a male name, though it is more commonly female.
    Alright. Not an expert on the subject.

12. - Top - End - #462
    Ogre in the Playground

Since it's been a long while since I last posted, I figured that I should repost this for discussion before posting Allighiero to the character registry.

Quote Originally Posted by Sucrose View Post
    Well, I've finally figured out a character concept that I would like to try out in the new game. Surprisingly, it's not a shinigami, but a member of the Enclave. Please tell me if you have any issues with him.

Allighiero di Antonio
    Spoiler
    Show
    Faction: Enclave
    Position: Hunter
    Speech color: Sienna
    Height: 5'9
    Weight: 150 lb.

Appearance:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Allighiero tends to wear the most expensive clothing that he can afford, getting a bit upset if anything happens to it. As such, he doesn't tend to take it well when he's assaulted off-duty. On-duty, he generally wears more practical clothing.

His hair is well-oiled and black, and his skin a bit swarthy. He has surprisingly good teeth, and brown eyes that generally burn with conviction.

Backstory: Allighiero is another of the Enclave members that managed to escape all those centuries ago. Due to personality issues, he was not even considered for the rank of Knight.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Allighiero is absurdly arrogant. He never takes his missions seriously, and is firmly of the conviction that he can accomplish his aims with a metaphorical hand behind his back. He is a braggart, and prone to overinflated speeches.

Despite all this, however, he has a good heart, and, when he realizes that he needs to buckle down, always gives his all for the cause. He is always the last to retreat, unless explicitly commanded otherwise by a superior officer. Further, his claims are overinflated, but they are not all hot air: he is, in fact, a highly skilled, fairly powerful combatant.

Weapon: Unlike many members of the Enclave, Allighiero specializes in only one weapon; the immense maneuverability conferred by his Decursus and Tabernus runes generally make secondary weapons unnecessary. His favored weapon is a leaf-bladed spear,

Runes:
    Spoiler
    Show

Tabernus: This glyph, stored on the soles of his shoes, allows Allighiero to dramatically improve his jumping ability via a powerful updraft. Further, it also allows him to hover in place, essentially replicating basic airwalking functionality.
    Decursus: These glyphs, extremely minor ones inscribed on several points of his hunting jacket (essentially at every joint, as well as several points along the torso), allow him to maneuver much more quickly than he could otherwise via quick bursts of air. Using these runes in conjunction with Tabernus essentially allows Allighiero to fly with nigh-perfect maneuverability.
    Reconcilio: The standard Enclave hollow-hunting rune is affixed to his spear.
    Efflectum Turbo: His most powerful rune, Efflectum Turbo generates a powerful blast of wind at the tip of his spear. This can only be used in conjunction with Tabernus; using Decursus at the same time requires too much concentration. The cyclone can be used as a ranged attack, though its power quickly drops outside of fifty yards, or it can be used to add punctuation to a physical blow. It can also be used, if there's no concern for collateral damage, as a propulsion technique. Allighiero can only use this technique once every ten seconds or so.

Battle Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Physical Strength: 40. While considerably stronger than the average human, Allighiero is small fry compared to any shinigami of Vice Captain level or above.
    Offense: 60. Allighiero is actually very skilled in close-quarters combat, and his spear is a force to be reckoned with, but his human limitations do ultimately prevent him from reaching the power of high-level shinigami or other such forces of nature.
    Defense: 4020. While Allighiero's spear provides considerable offensive power, no such augmentation exists for his ability to take hits, forcing him to rely on his own raw toughness and ability to roll with blows.
    Mobility: 70. Allighiero's greatest strength, against even foes considerably stronger than he is, he remains very hard to pin down.
    Intelligence: 50. Allighiero isn't stupid, and has a fair number of tactics, but he is routinely overconfident.
    Runic Skill: 50. Allighiero is able to use multiple runes simultaneously, and his single powerful rune multiple times in relatively short succession.
    Last edited by Sucrose; 2010-04-23 at 04:59 PM.
    My Unitarian Jihad name is Brother Rail Gun of Sweet Reason. Get yours!

Thanks to Cealocanth and PersonalSavior for my avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #463
    Ettin in the Playground

Alright, someone mentioned (Kasanip?) getting the Central 46 people together and organized with mention of the first vote being if it should five players or three. I vote for five myself.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

14. - Top - End - #464
    Halfling in the Playground

Hm...when it comes down to it, I'd vote for...five members.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

15. - Top - End - #465
    Ogre in the Playground

Are those not of the Central 3 permitted a vote on this? I was under the impression that we'd basically created the BleachITP Republic.

Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #466

No, anyone can vote. Otherwise I would've been scalped yelled at for voicing my own opinion.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

17. - Top - End - #467
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wolf View Post

No, anyone can vote. Otherwise I would've been scalped yelled at for voicing my own opinion.
    AH RAGH RAGH YOU VOICED YOUR OWN OPINION INSTEAD OF THAT OF SOME ONE ELSE....you has been yelled at. *Draws scalping blade* Now then...

Hi Moon Wolf!

18. - Top - End - #468
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Are those not of the Central 3 permitted a vote on this? I was under the impression that we'd basically created the BleachITP Republic.
    I'd say we are. In fact, if you look back at page...44?, I think, of the last thread, you'll note that Draken even asked "should we make it 5 people?".

Several people said "yes".

Though I think I was the one suggesting the Central people start coordinating somewhat. >_>

Edit: Incidentally, I still think 5 is a good number.
    Last edited by KnightDisciple; 2010-04-23 at 05:16 PM.

19. - Top - End - #469
    Ettin in the Playground

We have made a direct vote for representants and now there shall be an indirect vote for the number of said representants.

Nothing unusual.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

20. - Top - End - #470
    Orc in the Playground

I also vote for 5. And, Alligator looks good, Sucrose.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!

21. - Top - End - #471
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    We have made a direct vote for representants and now there shall be an indirect vote for the number of said representants.

Nothing unusual.
    I agree that it's nothing unusual; I just wanted to make sure that I understood how this vote was to be handled. So, we're leaving it up to the Central 3, then.

Edit: Well, if this idea of stating our own opinions is to be continued, then I shall side with those suggesting five members.
    Last edited by Sucrose; 2010-04-23 at 05:14 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #472

A revised and retooled Takeshi for the Kido Commander Spot.

Kitano Takeshi, Kido Commander
    Reiatsu: Black, appearing as thick smoke
    Height: 5’
    Weight: 100lb

Appearance: Kitano Takeshi appears as a young boy of fifteen, his black hair cut short and pulled back into a small, high pony tail. Despite regulation, Kitano Takeshi is quite fond of dying his hair outrageous colors, most often bright red or dark orange. A long opium pipe hangs from his lips constantly, despite his seemingly young age. Kitano Takeshi dresses in the customary Kido Commander’s Robes, though the sleeves appear a size or two to large for him.

Personality: Takeshi was well known at the Academy for his perchance of sneaking into the women’s dorms for late night parties, and for his equally well earned reputation as a flirt and womanizer. Though young, Takeshi is fiercely determined to prove himself a proper candidate for his promotion, and despite his playful and sometimes childish behavior, is well known in his division as a hard worker, often pulling all nighters and taking others jobs on himself even if he himself is far over worked. Outside of his own Division, Takeshi is good natured, almost playful, and always willing for a drink or a toke from an offered pipe. His flirtatious and often times lecherous activities have not ceased, earning him more then several crude nicknames and a reputation as a womanizer.

Backstory: A proclaimed genius, Kitano Takeshi is the youngest and most recent Kido Commander of Soul Society. Hailing from the furthest reaching of Districts, Kitano Takeshi is a rags to riches story come to life. Enrolled into the Acadamy, he passed with flying colors in only two years, entering the Kido Corp as a high seated member. A genius of Kido, Takeshi mastered the Demon Arts far faster than any other Shinigami powers.

Zanpakuto: Akachōchin- Akachōchin is a long nodachi worn on the small of Takeshi’s back. Its case is blood red, its hilt is wrapped in almost velvet smooth twine. The blade itself has a long blood groove etched into the metal.

Shikai: “Illuminate the Darkness, Akachōchin!” Takeshi’s nodachi suddenly disappears, a massive Chochin lantern floating into the air just above his head. The light itself seems to move gently in a soft wind. At will, Takeshi can produce a fifty yard area of darkness that permeates the immediate area around himself. This light drowns out sight, while enhancing anyone inside the area’s touch, taste, smell and hearing to inhuman levels of detail. While in the effects of this darkness, anyone save Takeshi are flooded by external stimuli. The smells of perfume, the sounds of dance music and the rhythm of base lines cascade around them like a torrent of water, causing sensory overload over time, leaving the darkness ends the effect immediately. Takeshi is immune to these effects.

Takeshi can remove his nodachi from the lantern at any time in a shower of candle wax and flame, though this effect is purely cosmetic. Along with the above effect, the blade of Akachōchin can produce powerful gouts of smoke from the blood grooves etched along its length. This smoke is a powerful narcotic, producing a numbing sensation that grows stronger the more smoke that is inhaled. Takeshi, like the above ability, is immune to the effects of this smoke. This smoke is highly addictive in large quantities, and is thus impossible to use as a beneficial power. Addiction comes about only through continued use of the smoke, thus negating the addictive properties of the smoke itself against foes. This also removes the period of withdrawal one might go through once addicted.

Bankai: Akasen- The true name, and face of Takeshi’s zanpakuto, once called splits the large chochin lanterns into two rows of ten that seem to hang in the around on either side of Takeshi at all times. These lanterns can produce the above effect at the same range, and the blade itself can continue to produce the powerful narcotic smoke. These powers see no apparent boost in power or range whilst in bankai. Along with these effects, Akesen has three "Games" it can produce, all of varying powers and degree's.

Red Light, Green Light- The hanging lanterns slowly gutter and die as Takeshi calls “Off”, all movement in the area ceasing. Moving targets stop, though are not held. Anyone moving while caught in 20 yards of the Lantern’s are slashed by an invisible blade, including Takeshi. Takeshi can at any time call “On”, the lights of the lantern’s burning back to life. While the lantern’s are lit, anyone can move freely. This power only effects people, animals and summons, not kido or other effects. The slashes on those who move are simple sword attacks, carrying little extra force behind them, and can be easily parried, though this will often produce another penalty.

Flash Lantern Tag: A Lantern hangs over an enemies head, its flame slowly guttering and dwindling down. A person may “hand” the lantern off to another through a physical strike or other form of physical contact. Doing so gives the flame a little more “life”. Once the flame is out, anyone caught with it becomes heavily inebriated, suffering the full effects of being well and truly drunk. Those drunk lose fine motor functions, growing dizzy and unable to stand upright without effort. Nausea and acute light sensitivity also plague the one affected by the drunken stupor. Takeshi can be effected by this game.

Pachinko: Takeshi must stand dead still as the lantern’s slowly start to spin about him out to 25 yards. Opponents seeking to attack Takeshi must make their way through the spinning lanterns to attack him. All the while, the flames in the lantern’s slowly start to die. If an opponent or opponents cannot reach Takeshi before the lights go out, they are struck by a concussive force, and are teleported to the outer edge of the spinning lanterns. Anyone struck by one of the fast moving lanterns has lost the “Game” and is struck by a more powerful concussive force, powerful enough to bend metal and shatter stone. Losing ends the “Game”.

Zanpakuto Spirit: Akachōchin appears as a beautiful woman dressed in the most extravagant and expensive kimono’s. Her face is always a perfect mask of makeup, her lips pouty, her eyes the most stunning green. Her hair is always pulled up at just the right angle, her bangs framing her face generously. A long pipe is held between her well manicured nails, always smoking though it has been said she herself never partakes.

Akachōchin is vain and petty, despising anything more beautiful than her, or spoken of more often than herself. While simply a spirit, she demands a great deal of personal contact from Takeshi, requiring him to carry her with him at all times, even while he sleeps.

Inner World: The Inner World of Akachōchin would surprise most, consisting of a single large pagoda in a limitless forest of bamboo. It rains constantly in the forest, the sounds of water through leaves almost deafening. Akachōchin herself resides in the massive pagoda, lounging and sleeping most times. She hates the sound of the rain, and attempts to drown it out with various musical instruments Takeshi has somehow provided her.

Shinigami Powers

Kido: Takeshi is a proclaimed Kido Genius, capable of performing a great many without incantation or hand movements, though what number he is capable of doing this up to is unknown. Despite this, he is still young, and thus uses a great deal of energy with each cast.

Flash Step: Takeshi is quite adept at Flash Step, though is often times to lazy to use it. While in Bankai, his Flash Step becomes irratic, even drunken, placing him in locations he seemingly didn't mean to go to.

Hakuda: Takeshi is quite poor with Hado, so poor in fact it was the only class he failed in his first year of the Academy.

Swordmanship: Takeshi, while a powerful combatant, relies more on his kido then actual physical combat. Takeshi’s sword skill is still rather rudimentary for a person in his position, though it is also said he does not need ever swing his sword in physical confrontation.
    Last edited by Innis Cabal; 2010-04-23 at 05:33 PM.
    My Current Works

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Also I'm pretty sure you're GLaDoS now.

23. - Top - End - #473

Quote Originally Posted by XtheYeti View Post
    AH RAGH RAGH YOU VOICED YOUR OWN OPINION INSTEAD OF THAT OF SOME ONE ELSE....you has been yelled at. *Draws scalping blade* Now then...

Hi Moon Wolf!

(I wouldn't understand that. Fortunately for you, Yuuki will...once he begins his existence. )
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

24. - Top - End - #474
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wolf View Post

(I wouldn't understand that. Fortunately for you, Yuuki will...once he begins his existence. )
    it's cool. So what's up?

25. - Top - End - #475
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    A revised and retooled Takeshi for the Kido Commander Spot.

Kitano Takeshi, Kido Commander
    Reiatsu: Black, appearing as thick smoke
    Height: 5’
    Weight: 100lb

Appearance: Kitano Takeshi appears as a young boy of fifteen, his black hair cut short and pulled back into a small, high pony tail. Despite regulation, Kitano Takeshi is quite fond of dying his hair outrageous colors, most often bright red or dark orange. A long opium pipe hangs from his lips constantly, despite his seemingly young age. Kitano Takeshi dresses in the customary Kido Commander’s Robes, though the sleeves appear a size or two to large for him.

Personality: Takeshi was well known at the Academy for his perchance of sneaking into the women’s dorms for late night parties, and for his equally well earned reputation as a flirt and womanizer. Though young, Takeshi is fiercely determined to prove himself a proper candidate for his promotion, and despite his playful and sometimes childish behavior, is well known in his division as a hard worker, often pulling all nighters and taking others jobs on himself even if he himself is far over worked. Outside of his own Division, Takeshi is good natured, almost playful, and always willing for a drink or a toke from an offered pipe. His flirtatious and often times lecherous activities have not ceased, earning him more then several crude nicknames and a reputation as a womanizer.

Backstory: A proclaimed genius, Kitano Takeshi is the youngest and most recent Kido Commander of Soul Society. Hailing from the furthest reaching of Districts, Kitano Takeshi is a rags to riches story come to life. Enrolled into the Acadamy, he passed with flying colors in only two years, entering the Kido Corp as a high seated member. A genius of Kido, Takeshi mastered the Demon Arts far faster than any other Shinigami powers.

Zanpakuto: Akachōchin- Akachōchin is a long nodachi worn on the small of Takeshi’s back. Its case is blood red, its hilt is wrapped in almost velvet smooth twine. The blade itself has a long blood groove etched into the metal.

Shikai: “Illuminate the Darkness, Akachōchin!” Takeshi’s nodachi suddenly disappears, a massive Chochin lantern floating into the air just above his head. The light itself seems to move gently in a soft wind. At will, Takeshi can produce a fifty yard area of darkness that permeates the immediate area around himself. This light drowns out sight, while enhancing anyone inside the area’s touch, taste, smell and hearing to inhuman levels of detail. While in the effects of this darkness, anyone save Takeshi are flooded by external stimuli. The smells of perfume, the sounds of dance music and the rhythm of base lines cascade around them like a torrent of water, causing sensory overload over time, leaving the darkness ends the effect immediately. Takeshi is immune to these effects.

Takeshi can remove his nodachi from the lantern at any time in a shower of candle wax and flame, though this effect is purely cosmetic. Along with the above effect, the blade of Akachōchin can produce powerful gouts of smoke from the blood grooves etched along its length. This smoke is a powerful narcotic, producing a numbing sensation that grows stronger the more smoke that is inhaled. Takeshi, like the above ability, is immune to the effects of this smoke. This smoke is highly addictive in large quantities, and is thus impossible to use as a beneficial power. Addiction comes about only through continued use of the smoke, thus negating the addictive properties of the smoke itself against foes. This also removes the period of withdrawal one might go through once addicted.

Bankai: Akasen- The true name, and face of Takeshi’s zanpakuto, once called splits the large chochin lanterns into two rows of ten that seem to hang in the around on either side of Takeshi at all times. These lanterns can produce the above effect at the same range, and the blade itself can continue to produce the powerful narcotic smoke. These powers see no apparent boost in power or range whilst in bankai. Along with these effects, Akesen has three "Games" it can produce, all of varying powers and degree's.

Red Light, Green Light- The hanging lanterns slowly gutter and die as Takeshi calls “Off”, all movement in the area ceasing. Moving targets stop, though are not held. Anyone moving while caught in 20 yards of the Lantern’s are slashed by an invisible blade, including Takeshi. Takeshi can at any time call “On”, the lights of the lantern’s burning back to life. While the lantern’s are lit, anyone can move freely. This power only effects people, animals and summons, not kido or other effects. The slashes on those who move are simple sword attacks, carrying little extra force behind them, and can be easily parried, though this will often produce another penalty.

Flash Lantern Tag: A Lantern hangs over an enemies head, its flame slowly guttering and dwindling down. A person may “hand” the lantern off to another through a physical strike or other form of physical contact. Doing so gives the flame a little more “life”. Once the flame is out, anyone caught with it becomes heavily inebriated, suffering the full effects of being well and truly drunk. Those drunk lose fine motor functions, growing dizzy and unable to stand upright without effort. Nausea and acute light sensitivity also plague the one affected by the drunken stupor. Takeshi can be effected by this game.

Pachinko: Takeshi must stand dead still as the lantern’s slowly start to spin about him out to 25 yards. Opponents seeking to attack Takeshi must make their way through the spinning lanterns to attack him. All the while, the flames in the lantern’s slowly start to die. If an opponent or opponents cannot reach Takeshi before the lights go out, they are struck by a concussive force, and are teleported to the outer edge of the spinning lanterns. Anyone struck by one of the fast moving lanterns has lost the “Game” and is struck by a more powerful concussive force, powerful enough to bend metal and shatter stone. Losing ends the “Game”.

Zanpakuto Spirit: Akachōchin appears as a beautiful woman dressed in the most extravagant and expensive kimono’s. Her face is always a perfect mask of makeup, her lips pouty, her eyes the most stunning green. Her hair is always pulled up at just the right angle, her bangs framing her face generously. A long pipe is held between her well manicured nails, always smoking though it has been said she herself never partakes.

Akachōchin is vain and petty, despising anything more beautiful than her, or spoken of more often than herself. While simply a spirit, she demands a great deal of personal contact from Takeshi, requiring him to carry her with him at all times, even while he sleeps.

Inner World: The Inner World of Akachōchin would surprise most, consisting of a single large pagoda in a limitless forest of bamboo. It rains constantly in the forest, the sounds of water through leaves almost deafening. Akachōchin herself resides in the massive pagoda, lounging and sleeping most times. She hates the sound of the rain, and attempts to drown it out with various musical instruments Takeshi has somehow provided her.

Shinigami Powers

Kido: Takeshi is a proclaimed Kido Genius, capable of performing a great many without incantation or hand movements, though what number he is capable of doing this up to is unknown. Despite this, he is still young, and thus uses a great deal of energy with each cast.

Flash Step: Takeshi is quite adept at Flash Step, though is often times to lazy to use it. While in Bankai, his Flash Step becomes irratic, even drunken, placing him in locations he seemingly didn't mean to go to.

Hado: Takeshi is quite poor with Hado, so poor in fact it was the only class he failed in his first year of the Academy.

Swordmanship: Takeshi, while a powerful combatant, relies more on his kido then actual physical combat. Takeshi’s sword skill is still rather rudimentary for a person in his position, though it is also said he does not need ever swing his sword in physical confrontation.
    The Kido Commander being poor at Hado gets a , but otherwise it seems all right to me. (Naturally, if his Hado skill does become something more fitting of the Kido Commander, then something'll need to be given up, but that can be worked out later.)

Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #476
    Ogre in the Playground

I'll repeat that I like 5 members over 3.

27. - Top - End - #477

The Kido Commander being poor at Hado gets a , but otherwise it seems all right to me. (Naturally, if his Hado skill does become something more fitting of the Kido Commander, then something'll need to be given up, but that can be worked out later.)
    I meant Hodo, or what ever hand to hand is called. Not Hado -_- Sorry for the confusion.
    My Current Works

28. - Top - End - #478
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    I meant Hodo, or what ever hand to hand is called. Not Hado -_- Sorry for the confusion.
    You mean Hakuda.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

29. - Top - End - #479

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    You mean Hakuda.
    Thats what I meant yes. And it has been fixed.
    My Current Works

30. - Top - End - #480

In case you guys were wondering, I am working on the 2nd division write-up...I sent it to myself via school emails, but it opened here as a zipped file so I can't access it.

I'll have it done by next weekend (hopefully)!
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!