New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 43 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232439 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation - What Shall Be (IC)

The Shining Council

After giving her speech, Klashanna had watched the other Creators silently as they debated. As a general consensus had been reached, and the discussion had moved on, she spoke again.

"It seems that we agree that my design is, at the very least, sufficient as a replacement for the sun. My Observatory has already begun synthesizing the necessary materials - construction can begin as soon as this council is adjourned. Your offers of aid are much appreciated - this is not a project any one creator could hope to complete."

"I am obviously in agreement that such an assault upon a creator or their works should never again come to pass. However... Sir Solaron is in the right here. We must not stoop to the level of these rogue Creators by moving against them. Far better to simply ensure that they are unable to act."

"Aevum was powerful, but his weakness lay in his isolation - we must not make the same mistake. Solaron has made a wise proposition - the creation of a Shining Pantheon. Together, our power is unrivaled - those who would wish harm upon us or the mortals of the world would face not one god, but many. Should the rogues foolishly attack us, we would overpower them with ease. And yet..."

Klashanna looks about uncomfortably, as if unsure whether to continue. Closing her eyes, she seems to brace herself before going on.

"And yet... many of us are unable to walk the surface of Planet. Thus I propose the... creation of agents. Bound to no one Creator, but to this Shining Council as a whole. Many of you have taken under you wing angels... the children of Aevum. But they have been weakened. I... I have a way to... restore... them..." The goddess's voice is broken, and she is visibly shaking as she forces out the words.

"No one asked me to design these... things. I hate myself for ever thinking of them. But I cannot un-invent them. I present to you... the Alchemicals."

The holographic display shimmers and shifts, not displaying a strange armored figure. Its stature was great, but nothing of its true form could be seen beneath the golden plate-mail encasing it. A pair of great clockwork wings emerged from its back.

"Should... should an angel wish to undergo this process, their power - and far more - shall be restored to them, drawn from an ideal, not a god. They will be able to once again protect the mortal races, defend them from harm... they will also no longer be themselves. The process... it makes them forget. Everything. Friends, family, lovers... everything. Their underlying personality is the same but... they will remember nothing. I will give the knowledge of these... things... to this council."

"But know this - you are to use only volunteers. Only those who are truly certain that they wish to undergo this process. If I EVER find out you have forced my ill-starred invention upon a sentient creature, then my fury will know no bounds."

With that, Klashanna tosses an odd blue-tinged scroll to the floor of the council chamber. Her good cheer from the acceptance of her Solar Ring had all but evaporated.

Spoiler
    Show
    OOC: AP 7 : 6 + 3 (Rollover) - 2 (Create Populace - Alchemicals)

2. - Top - End - #392
    Titan in the Playground

Solaron - The Shining Council

"Such a price is a terrible one to pay. I do not condemn you for it, as you say, once a thing is known, it cannot be unknown. I shall never ask even a volunteer to forsake all memories that tie them to others in order to gain in power. However, there may come a time when desperation will force a choice between life and memory. I shall keep this knowledge to myself against such a day as it is necessary."
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderML View Post
    get some of that excess AP you have before rollover used(spilled AP is worth feeling sad over).
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabrosin View Post
    Yurhzorg is a nuclear warhead disguised as a playable character
    Much thanks to Ceika for the poketar!

I'll be away from the internet from 1/3-1/8 2019. I swear I'm not disappeared.

3. - Top - End - #393
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Avatar of Nothing : The Shinning Counsel

As the counsel comes to a close and the other gods leave, Nothing wraps himself in shadows and opens his consiousness to find othe creators of this world.

Avatar of Nothing : The Dining Table

As Nothing searches he finds the spirit of one who was familiar to him and exits the counsel to find this one. The shadows in the dining room around the table thicken and coalesce into a solid form.

"Aaaaah, I thought your essence was familiar. Hello father gut it has been a long time since you and I met. I see by the lack of light in the world that you have recently sated your hunger an divine creations. Was it delicious, was it filling."

4. - Top - End - #394
    Pixie in the Playground

Aroha, Ulthrogrog, Asharra and Enki: The Observatory

"I would like to see our Father, yes... and thank you... for your kindness to me, brother. I am truly sorry I can be of no help to you."

She followed his oddly graceful movements, finding purchase where she could among the rubble of the ruined plane. Immediately upon entering the Observatory, she knew that this was their intended destination. There in the center of the large, dim space was the Lady Asharra. The Creator she was wrapped around she knew to her Father despite the disquieting change in his visage. He was gaunt and seemed hunched and the long wicked-looking claws that formed his hands looked painful. Her tears ran faster as she looked upon him.

"F-father?"

5. - Top - End - #395
    Ogre in the Playground

Asharra: Ruins of Heliopolis

Asharra turned from the scrying disc with a start. Her perceptions were off somehow. She had not even felt the two gods draw closer... Not even her own son. Her surprise was short-lived, as she saw her son leading Enki's weak-minded spawn. Aroha the merciful? She was no threat.

Well... of all the ones who would come rushing here alone, I did not expect you. She said with an amused smile, This is a dangerous place. Have you not heard?
    Anyone looking for awesome art, look no more! Check out my stuff here! I do comissions, for those interested. Catch me at this site: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/rukis/

Nekkid Kyra avatar by Keris Rain!

6. - Top - End - #396
    Pixie in the Playground

Aroha, Asharra, Enki and Ulthrogrog : The Observatory

"The Lady Asharra... I am not surprised that you are here. What is the meaning of this for you? What do you hope to gain by destroying so much, causing so much suffering?"

Aroha couldn't take her eyes off the wasted form of her Father. Was Ulthrogrog right? Had he chosen this for himself? She couldn't wrap her mind around that... not from what she knew of her kind-hearted Father with the loving smile.

7. - Top - End - #397
    Ogre in the Playground

Asharra smiled at the young woman, stepping towards her through the swirling water that flooded the great temple.

You of all people should understand. She said with a seductive tone, There will be no end to death and suffering unless we make it ourselves. As long as there are creators, the beings of this world will suffer in the wake of their conflict.

Asharra looked out into the blackened sky with a faint smile, not even considering Aroha threat enough to keep her within sight.

Millions will suffer before this is done. But then, and only then... when there are none left in creation but ourselves and those loyal to us... we can remake things our way, and ensure that the world works as it is supposed to.

She turned to Aroha, extending a hand to her... speaking in a tone laced with false reason and seductive promises as she took Aroha's hand lightly in hers.

Join us. The more we have on our side, the sooner this will end, and we can mend things.

The dark goddess' very touch felt wrong... A strange, corrupting thing sought to worm it's way into her flesh from where the two joined hands. Physically, there was no change, but ill thoughts and dark impulses played in her mind. The dark lady's very touch seemed to breed madness.

-----------------

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    No game effect, o' course... but when I said "everything she touches goes mad." I was quite literal.
    Anyone looking for awesome art, look no more! Check out my stuff here! I do comissions, for those interested. Catch me at this site: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/rukis/

8. - Top - End - #398
    Pixie in the Playground

Aroha: Ruins of Heliopolis

Aroha pulled her hand away from the dark goddess. The rush of feelings she that came over her left her feeling ill. She knew now, more than ever, that her father would not have chosen this path without her influence...perhaps he didn't choose it all. He was corrupted by this... creature...masquerading as a woman.

"As I told my brother, I cannot join you. I think what you are doing is wrong. Life is a precious thing. How can you condone snuffing it out thus? It is wrong. You are wrong. Millions will suffer at your hand. How could I be part of such a thing? If your plight is the same as that of my brother, then I truly feel for you, but I implore you not to do this."

She'll slide her eyes from Asharra to Enki.

"Father...please. Can't you feel all the suffering? You are not malicious or vindictive. Why do this to all those innocent creatures?"

9. - Top - End - #399
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

The 5th G.G War

Grand Marshall Screechy watches the devastation which was caused by his latest plan. The Goblin-Gnome Wars... or the Gnome-Goblin Wars, depending on whom one spoke to, had ended up being nothing more than personal duels of strategy between Screechy and Nicabod. One one side Nicabod who had sworn to annihilate the Goblins down to the last one, while Screechy would rather blow up the Goblin Empire himself, rather than give a single inch of their land to the filthy gnomes.

Rubbing his eye-patch which covered his left eye, a memento of the 2nd G.G. War, Screechy watches as the dust settles from the nearby mountain, which the Goblins had blown up, in order to cause enough dust to obscure the Gnome's visibility from their flying cities. It would seem that this arms race had started to get out of control.

All of a sudden one of Screechy's aides, whom have yet to be sacrificed, runs to him and hands him an urgent report from the Goblin Senate.

"My God! The report shows that run the city and bad!" "Sir! According to reports it would seem that Bad City was raided!"

Fearing the worse, that is a Gnome flanking maneuver, Screechy looks into his maps to assess the situation. But something was weird... Bad City was no where near the front... nor were there any reports of the Gnomish cities flying towards that location.

"It's funny, "one City" to watch my weight." "This is most strange indeed. Why would anyone bother to attack Bad City?"
    Indeed, Bad City had been been rebuilt 4 times already, once the Goblins barley had placed the foundations and they were forced to destroy it again.

"Here, it seems that Gnome is not, but a great beach life, high standard of living. The most amazing, life seems to leave the wizard." "Sir, it would seem that it was not the Gnome's doing, but the big tall creatures who live by the shore. What we find most strange is that they seem to be dragging Goblins off, alive. "
    Screechy looks at his aide with a surprised look on his face
    "That is the truth? Production of Sprite, he said. The actor lives! It also needs to be done. December advantage of this situation, because the last time our house was full." "Is that so? Carrying off Goblins you say. And alive to boot! Well they must be doing us a favour then. I say we take advantage of this situation, since as of late, our orphanages are full."
    The very next day, the Humans of Dingwall cannot beleive their eyes. Hundreds of Goblins already tied in ropes and chains, were making their way towards the city, all the while, waving a white flag, while yelling what Screechy had ordered the orphans to say if they wished to live.
    "Our friends are not working, we want peace!" "Do not run, we are your friends! We come in peace!"

If the Humans wanted live Goblins, then Screechy would more than gladly provide them with more than enough Goblins that the Humans could handle. He did not care... the Goblin orphan problem was now the Humans problem.
    "Do not anger a bard...for you are silly, and would make for a funny song."

10. - Top - End - #400
    Titan in the Playground

Minrhet, somewhere

Minrhet wanders the world, seeing what he will see. Red finds him and delivers the message, and Minrhet has Red recount the entire proceedings of the meeting. Dismissing the little one, Minrhet smiles to himself and sets out to find a certain deity, Death.

Spoiler
    Show
    AP 18 = 14 + 4(rollover, two weeks)
    ((I hadn't done rollover since I started playing.))
    Spoiler: Links to my content threads
    Show
    Aldhaven - May 27, 2010 and ongoing.
    Aldhaven Rules and Homebrew (aldhaven.com)

Character Repository
    Homebrew List
    Quod tibi vis fieri, facias.

11. - Top - End - #401
    Titan in the Playground

Seeing that those left were like minded with himself, he decided to have this council take a more active role in the affairs of things. To start off with, those left should be given an impetus to start doing more than talk. "I welcome all who would help Klashanna and I in the restoration of balance and light to this world. Let us all take an oath to help restore a sun to this world and ever after come to each other's defense should something threaten all our domains. Will you so swear with me?"

With these words, solaron feels a deep and fundamental change within himself. By proposing this, he is doing something which stretches beyond the role of merely creating and nourishing. the very oath that he just asked the others to take with him may require some day that he brings his powers to directly oppose another god's. He is no longer just a child of the Sun Which Was, but a god with an agenda and influence in this world beyond that with which he originally had been born with. This deep and fundamental change in his outlook culminated with this oath. As he spoke the words, he felt his form shine with a blinding intensity for a moment then dim down to its normal radiance. However, rather than a mere pebble of radiance, he now was a golden lantern the size of a man's hand, radiating light in all directions.

Spoiler
    Show

divine actions:
    create pantheon: Radiant Conclave (name ic inc after we get it started) -2 ap
    evolve physically: pebble to lamp -3ap
    AP: 2=7 -2 -3
    get some of that excess AP you have before rollover used(spilled AP is worth feeling sad over).

12. - Top - End - #402
    Titan in the Playground

Minrhet, in places with things and people and gods and such

Minrhet wanders in places, seeking Death. He realizes that while efficient, moving about as heat waves in the air is likely not to get him noticed so easily. He transforms into his lanky dragon body once again and fixes this in his mind as his permanent form. Sure, he can still go wavy and float about, but the dragon shall be his natural form from this point forward.

Spoiler
    Show
    AP 15 = 18 - 3 (Evolve)
    Last edited by Rizban; 2010-06-24 at 01:14 AM.
    Show

Character Repository
    Homebrew List

13. - Top - End - #403
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

The Mountains of Hope

A snowstorm was blowing in the remote mountains of Hope. Of course this shouldn't be too much out of the ordinary, except that this one particular mountain would experience snowstorms all year around, even while the rest of the region would experience summer, this one would be perpetually covered in snow.

On the mountain's summit, laid the reason behind this particular phenomenon, covered with snow, laid a young man with white hair and ice blue eyes, still holding a flute after all these centuries, undisturbed... until now.

Amidst the blinding snow storm, the ghostly figure of the god of Death makes approaches the one covered with snow. Finally, after much extensive search, he had found his target. Smiling, he stretches out his hands towards the sky and begins his incantation.

"As cold as your heart, you sought to freeze Creation, and thus you are cursed.
    Bound by your true name, the snow that never melts is your prison.
    Algidus, the First Note, perversion of the Seasons.
    No regret can undo the frost within the soul.
    Thus, I hold you fiend, and bind your cruelty for eternity!"

As the incantation is completed, a small blue incorporeal sphere of power floats towards the god of Death's outstretched hand, and lands on his right index finger, before disappearing. Meanwhile, Algidus' corpse immediately begins to wither away as a result of the ritual, and all of a sudden, the snowstorm blows over.

Grinning, the god of Death, fades away, and returns to the Moon for a while to regain his strength. Should someone be looking for him, they would find him by Moon's tooth.

14. - Top - End - #404
    Titan in the Playground

Minrhet, Moon's Tooth

Minrhet's wanderings eventually bring him to the moon.
    Last edited by Rizban; 2010-06-24 at 04:41 AM.
    Show

Character Repository
    Homebrew List

15. - Top - End - #405
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

The Moon

Spoiler
    Show

Was leaving it open for Minrhet to make his entrance, but aw well.

As he is minding his own buisness, the god of Death feels a presence behind him. Turning around, he finds a strange person standing there. Giving a tip of hit incorporeal hat, he says

"A guest! Greetings... and you are?"

16. - Top - End - #406
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Minrhet isn't one to loudly announce his approach.

"You are Lord Death, are you not? I am Minrhet, younger brother of Solaron. I heard tale of what you said in his... meeting. I believe you and I have similar views. My brother believes there is good in all and that he can win their hearts with his inherent... goodness. I am nothing of the sort. I do what needs doing, and I believe you have both the perception to know and the strength to do that which must be done. In this, we are alike."
    Show

Character Repository
    Homebrew List

17. - Top - End - #407
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Moon's Tooth

The god of Death listens to Minrhet, while rubbing his chin.

"Hmmm.... interesting... oh! But where are my manners? Excuse me for just one moment."

Turning away from Minrhet, the god of Death waves his hand and extends his divine will. All of a sudden a massive earthquakes rocks the Moon as the ground yields to his divine will, and literally out of the ground, a huge mansion is formed at the base of Moon's Tooth.

Leading Minrhet to the patio which overlooked the endless plains of the Moon, he offers him a chair to sit

"Please, have a seat..."

Sitting down next to Minrhet, the god of Death tells him

"Now then, you intrigue me, Minrhet, for if what you say is true, then indeed you are quite the polar opposite of your brother. However, what really piques my interest is why you have come looking for me?"

"Have no doubt about it, I have, what you might say, a very bad reputation, and I am sure that being seen with me shall raise more than a few eyebrows. But seeing that you are well informed, I have no doubt that you are already aware of this."

"So tell me, Minrhet, what is it you seek from me?"

18. - Top - End - #408
    Titan in the Playground

Moons Tooth

"We have similar goals. You have power. I intend to bend you to my will, manipulating you into furthering my goals, at least where our goals meet.

In return, I will bend to further your goals in the same way. I am under no illusions that we will be friends. We will be but tools each uses in turn.
    "
    Show

Character Repository
    Homebrew List

19. - Top - End - #409
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Moon's Tooth

The god of Death starts to laugh "Very good! Very good indeed! Who knows? Perhaps with you guiding the sun council, you might just overcome the lords of darkness. In any case, I would not have this in any other way than how you described it. Very well then... it is agreed."

"Now then, if you don't have anything else to add I shall be showing you the way out... while I do enjoy your good company, I have so much to do."
    Last edited by Shmee; 2010-06-24 at 06:54 AM.

20. - Top - End - #410
    Bugbear in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by planswalker View Post

Seeing that those left were like minded with himself, he decided to have this council take a more active role in the affairs of things. To start off with, those left should be given an impetus to start doing more than talk. "I welcome all who would help Klashanna and I in the restoration of balance and light to this world. Let us all take an oath to help restore a sun to this world and ever after come to each other's defense should something threaten all our domains. Will you so swear with me?"

The Shining Council

Klashanna roused herself from her gloomy reverie upon hearing Solaron's words - this was not the time to sit and feel sorry for one's self!

"Very well then - it seems the time for action is drawing near. I hereby do swear - So long as the interests of this council lie in the aid and preservation of the mortal peoples, and never against them, I shall support it in any way I can."

As she spoke the words, it downed on her that Klashanna was now a part of something greater than herself - something awesome and wonderful. She could... feel the power surging around her - like she could do anything! With a little help of course. For centuries, the saerites have celebrated Collaboration, when the greatest minds of Progress unite their talents for the greater good.

For the first time, their goddess was taking part.

But still, this was only the first step - there was much to do before the sun would rise again. With that in mind...

"Sir Solaron, I do not mean to be rude but... may I be excused from this council at this time? I need to begin work on the framework of the Solar Ring - without it, there will be nothing for my fellow Creators to work upon."

Spoiler
    Show
    OOC: AP 3 : 7 - 1 (Join Pantheon) - 3 (Evolve Physically)

21. - Top - End - #411
    Ettin in the Playground

Ichmod - Shining Lands

The small, fully ironclad, Ichmod hopped to his feet and walked up to Solaron.

"I will have to work on the arcane matrix to link the Ring and the Sun you will make. But there are other pressing matters I must tend as well. But know that Ironmaster Ichmod shall provide for you in due time!"

Ichmod gave the demigod a short bow, and when he rose, a blue energy glow escaped from the joints of his armor, often as light, often as lightning.

Ichmod then turned and opened the door of Inovation, within whose halls he sauntered off.

Spoiler
    Show
    Starting AP: 9
    3 AP: Evolve.
    3 AP: Gain DR. Now 9.

Final AP: 3.

I will need those 3 AP to create Incarnum later on. Will join the pantheon and provide my part of the artifact on the next rollover, when I get 4 AP.

Unless evolving instantly gives 1 AP, that is. In which case I will join the pantheon now.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

22. - Top - End - #412
    Dwarf in the Playground

Enki, Aroha, Asharra, Ulthrogrog - Heliopolis

Enki's eyes never met Aroha's, as he fixated his on the Scrying Disk, although all the gods could see and hear his inner turmoil, as love and fear and shame battled for supremacy in his mind and heart.

"Innocent creatures?" he cackled. "Innocence is weakness..."
    The Ring of Souls pulsed once more, and Enki screamed and held the Disk tightly with both hands.
    Small blood red horns burst out of his pale skin, above the eyes and all around his head, giving him a crown. He breathed heavily, spitting blood into the Disk.

"Why are you here, innocent creature?" he asked, then screamed once more. A fleshy pink tale grew out of his spine and snaked its way on his body, wrapping around his neck.
    His head was inches away from the Disk now, his back bent. He lifted up his hand and tried to hide his face from Aroha.

"Go, child. This is not a place for you," he said, pain clear in his voice. "Please."

Humans

The raiding party returned triumphantly to Dingwall, after killing only dozens yet capturing several hundred Goblins, only to find Dingwall, and surrounding towns, filled with slaves already.

"What has happened?" Erik asked the Lord of Dingwall.
    "Out of nowhere, already tied up and everything, with no guards or anything," he said, "they just...came in. Willing slaves."

Erik and his band could not believe their eyes. Hundreds, if not already a few thousands of Goblins, coming to the Humans, chained, by their own volition.
    They heard of the strangeness of the people of Despair, but they did not expect this. Erik knew he shall have to check this more thoroughly, yet now was not the time. Things have moved faster than anticipated, and there was much work to be done.

Over the next few weeks, as more and more Goblins kept pouring in, the Humans used their new slaves in every way possible. The most important of their tasks was to build new docks for Dingwall, and large walls connecting the town to its docks, to make sure no Undead could damage or interrupt trade. Aside from builders, the Goblins also proved to be excellent meat shields against the living dead.

Trade with the other Humans began right after the first big transport ships were built, as Dingwall knew it had an excellent market there. After a few months, new trade relations were established across Hope and the Valley of Legends, down to the Underdark and deep into the sea. The Illithids were especially pleased at this new source of man power.

Seeking more riches, and now possessing the means to reach distant lands (As Goblins worked the oars non-stop), Erik and his merry band quickly reached Staunen Harbor, in Progress, after becoming aware of its location by a gargantuan Drake.

The Human ships, full of Goblins, were now but half a mile away from the shores of Progress.
    "Think they'll have anything good to trade?" asked the Soulless as he gazed at the city from the upper decks.
    "First let's see who's 'they'," said Erik. "I can't see anyone."
    Last edited by Goglas; 2010-06-24 at 12:53 PM.

23. - Top - End - #413
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Selinia View Post
    But still, this was only the first step - there was much to do before the sun would rise again. With that in mind...

"Sir Solaron, I do not mean to be rude but... may I be excused from this council at this time? I need to begin work on the framework of the Solar Ring - without it, there will be nothing for my fellow Creators to work upon."

Spoiler
    Show
    OOC: AP 3 : 7 - 1 (Join Pantheon) - 3 (Evolve Physically)
    "That would be wise. I shall contact you when the rest of us are ready to lend our aid."

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Ichmod - Shining Lands

The small, fully ironclad, Ichmod hopped to his feet and walked up to Solaron.

"I will have to work on the arcane matrix to link the Ring and the Sun you will make. But there are other pressing matters I must tend as well. But know that Ironmaster Ichmod shall provide for you in due time!"

Ichmod gave the demigod a short bow, and when he rose, a blue energy glow escaped from the joints of his armor, often as light, often as lightning.

Ichmod then turned and opened the door of Inovation, within whose halls he sauntered off.

Spoiler
    Show
    Starting AP: 9
    3 AP: Evolve.
    3 AP: Gain DR. Now 9.

Final AP: 3.

I will need those 3 AP to create Incarnum later on. Will join the pantheon and provide my part of the artifact on the next rollover, when I get 4 AP.

Unless evolving instantly gives 1 AP, that is. In which case I will join the pantheon now.
    "Go do what you must, but you are an integral part of this process. Please hurry back soon."

Rotating the front of his lantern towards the Many-Legged Goddesss, he aks, "Will you join us in this endeavor?" He sees the wisdom in the gnome god's universal translation, and sustains that magic, infusing it into the fabric of the shining lands, so that language will not be a barrier in paradise.

Spoiler
    Show
    shaping the shining lands to include permanent tongues. the goblins, if they should ever reach here (no reason they can't) will still have the same language problem as when dealing with the gnomes. Solaron is a lot more tolerant though.

24. - Top - End - #414
    Titan in the Playground

Moon's Tooth

Minrhet gives the god of death a slight smile, an even slighter bow, and departs saying only, "Very well. I will be calling upon you soon. I have a plan to defeat these dark gods which I think you will like very, very much. It needs just a touch of your power to complete."

Minrhet smirks at this and is gone.

Hope

Minrhet's dragon form appears throughout Hope, seeking Faeli wizards who desire to increase their power. These he gathers to himself.

Minrhet then appears before select Dark Faeli psions, seducing them with promises of infinite power and wealth. These he gathers to himself.

The Shining Lands

Minrhet transports his new Faeli followers to an uninhabited corner of The Shining Lands and begins to teach them ways to combine arcane might and psionic prowess. He increases his own might in the process.

Spoiler
    Show
    AP 7 = 15 - 3 (Raise DR to 6) - 3 (Evolve) - 2 (Create Organization: Cerebremancers)
    Show

Character Repository
    Homebrew List

25. - Top - End - #415
    Titan in the Playground

upon sensing his brother's return to his domain, Solaron sends Red to tell him that his presence is requested at the Shining Council.

26. - Top - End - #416
    Titan in the Playground

The Shining Council

Minrhet enters the council, his draconic form hunched up inside his robes such that he stands but 8 feet tall rather than his full 15 feet. He manages a formal bow to Solaron.

"You summoned me?"
    Show

Character Repository
    Homebrew List

27. - Top - End - #417
    Titan in the Playground

"I have found a group of beings in like mind with us that the the Sun needs to be restored. All i need from you for now is your oath that you will aid us when the time to lend our powers to her construct has come and swear to aid the others of the Radiant Conclave if we should find a threat against us. We will all do the same for you. This Divine oath binds us together, as well as granting us newfound strength born of unity."

28. - Top - End - #418
    Titan in the Playground

"You have my oath to you already. If you require it to this thing as well, then so be it."

He then bows and returns to what he was doing prior to the summons.

Spoiler
    Show
    AP 6 = 7 - 1 (Join pantheon)
    Last edited by Rizban; 2010-06-24 at 05:18 PM.
    Show

Character Repository
    Homebrew List

29. - Top - End - #419
    Ogre in the Playground

Asharra smiled a wicked smile at Enki's cold rebuttal of his own daughter. The fragile, weeping thing was weak and useless. Born of his compassion, she knew nothing else. Changing her would be difficult, and she saw no reason to make the effort. Her essence was worth far more.

She felt a sharp pain in her chest at the thought, causing her to grimace and clutch her hand to her chest. She composed herself quickly, anger rising up in her. As if she did not have enough to concern herself with, now Aevum could affect her while she was awake? Irritating.

Perhaps she is right, my love. Asharra said in a tone of apparent sincerity, I am willing to listen, if you will speak. Perhaps... elsewhere? I will give you a chance to convince me that our goal is folly. What do you say?

30. - Top - End - #420
    Pixie in the Playground

Aroha: Ruins of Heliopolis

Aroha wept at her Father's words. His form kept changing, mutating before her very eyes as his internal struggle continued to rage. She could barely stand to watch. When Asharra said she would speak to her and listen to her pleas she dared to hope. Perhaps it was not to late to stop this and, in the process, save her Father.

"If you will truly listen, then I would like to discuss this. No more should have to suffer. There must be some other way."