New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1025262728293031323334353637383940414243 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1265
  1. - Top - End - #1021
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation - What Shall Be (IC)

Burning Sands of Conviction

As the Murdered Man enters the Burning Sands, a low growl can be heard in the distance. A newly created dragon, still weak from the transformational magics, spots him and sends a fervent prayer Minrhet's way.

[hr]Minrhet, The Solar Ring

"Well, Klashanna, it's been revealing, but there are other matters to which I must immediately attend. Keep the Burning Heart for now, but know that I may return to reclaim it at any time."

With that, he is gone.

[hr]Martu, Hope

Martu, busy with directing the dragon troops who have landed on Hope looks up to the sky just seconds before a glowing orb falls. With outstretched hands, he catches the falling object, which mysteriously slows before touching. As he grasps it, peace flows through him and into the immediate area. For now, the Elysium has returned to the mortal realm.

[hr]Minrhet, Burning Sands of Conviction

As the first doppleganger begins to take shape, a large, draconic claw smashes into it, slashing it as it fragments into dust once more. As the dust settles, the robed draconic figure of Minrhet stands in its place.

"You.... You dare to defile my home with your blood? Who are you, and why should I not end your pitiful existence here and now?"

His head darts forward, and his toothy maw snaps mere centimeters from the Murdered Man's face, scalding hot breath pouring over him.

"Speak quickly."
    Spoiler: Links to my content threads
    Show
    Aldhaven - May 27, 2010 and ongoing.
    Aldhaven Rules and Homebrew (aldhaven.com)

Character Repository
    Homebrew List
    Quod tibi vis fieri, facias.

2. - Top - End - #1022
    Troll in the Playground

The Murdered Man, Conviction

As the doppleganger is smashed, the rest who have not yet departed scatter quickly, fleeing to the winds, their forms twisting and bending to camouflage themselves against the desert sands and sky.

The Murdered Man seems unafraid, a seemingly permanent half-smirk his only expression, he sheaths his ancient dagger somewhere in his voluminous robes, like a desert nobles, his book being too large to stow. He smiles, his hands open and clear of any potential weapons, and as he speaks his voice sounds hollow and dead, like a grave given speech "I am the Murdeed Man, and I apologize for bleeding on your desert. I have given up binding the wound, it never works anyway. I've been murdered once and I'd just as soon avoid it a second time. I'm not entirely sure what you're expecting me to say, I have been here for some time and done nothing so far to incur your wrath."

He pointedly does not mention the dopplegangers. He could recall and store them away if necessary. They could not hide from their creator, no matter the form they took.
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

3. - Top - End - #1023
    Titan in the Playground

Minrhet, Burning Sands of Conviction

"I took no note of you, as you had done precisely nothing prior. Now, however, you have usurped my domain, my very essence, to form these creatures. Do not think that their disguises will save them. For howsoever long they exist upon my Sand, I see them as if they stood before me.

Now, as they say, ignorance of the law is no excuse. You have taken from me what is rightfully mine, and recompense is due.
    "

Spoiler
    Show
    Note that his primary domain is Sand, so he can see them through his domain sense, which every deity possesses. Also, with Sand as his primary, 'stealing' the sands of his home is taken, very personally.
    Show

Character Repository
    Homebrew List

4. - Top - End - #1024
    Troll in the Playground

The Murdered Man

The wily killers smile does not waver, his dead gray eyes betraying no hint of emotion. "Oh, and what would such a powerful god need from someone like me? I can surely provide you with nothing you cannot easily obtain yourself"

Spoiler
    Show
    I did create them FROM sand, but they aren't actually made out of it, I don't really know if it counts.

5. - Top - End - #1025
    Titan in the Playground

Minrhet, the Burning Sands of Conviction

"You know, you are abosolutely correct. There is nothing I need from one such as yourself. I suppose a blood debt must suffice."

He raises a heavy claw with which to strike you, arcane and psionic energy crackling around it, leaving a heavy tang of ozone in the air.

Spoiler
    Show
    In his mind, they were created from his sands, which consumed some of his sand in the process. Thus, you stole from him.
    Last edited by Rizban; 2010-09-10 at 01:14 AM.
    Show

Character Repository
    Homebrew List

6. - Top - End - #1026
    Troll in the Playground

The Murdered Man, Conviction

The Murdered Man's expression is unchanged, he is unmoved. "So, your only recourse is violence. And here I thought we were both Gods, above the petty vengeance of mortals. Tell me, will killing me make my Dopplegangers cease to exist, will it truly avenge the insult I seem to have done you, though this was not my intention. You can strike at me, and this can turn out unfortunate for the both of us, though admittedly more unfortunate for me, or we can settle this like divine beings."

Spoiler
    Show
    I get that, I meant I don't know if they fit under the whole, being Sand as part of your domain sense thing

7. - Top - End - #1027
    Titan in the Playground

"It is you who fail to make recompense and insist upon having nothing to offer. I do not appreciate treachery and double talk. Now, either offer something of value equal to what you have taken or forfeit your life. Thus is the law, thus it must be."

The powers crackling around his claw escalate in power, causing the very air to groan and combust around it.

Spoiler
    Show
    I didn't mean the domain sense could see them due to them being made of sand but rather because they are hiding on his sands.

Also, being a divinely morphic plane, he could simply cause the deserts to drag them all to him to be destroyed and/or pull them underground so that they suffocate and die that way. If need be, Minrhet would even spend some AP to "undo" their creation or to claim them as his own somehow. I'm not saying he will attempt to destroy them all, but if he is forced to into it, he would not hesitate to do so.
    Last edited by Rizban; 2010-09-10 at 01:20 AM.
    Show

Character Repository
    Homebrew List

8. - Top - End - #1028
    Troll in the Playground

The Murdered Man, Sands of Conviction
    "I made no such claim, I asked what you could want from me that you cannot get yourself. I don't know how much your sands are worth to you, so I cannot offer something of equal compensation. Only you can tell me what is an equal payment"

9. - Top - End - #1029
    Titan in the Playground

He lowers his claw, and the corner of his mouth curls in the dragon equivalent of a smirk. The energy, however, does not disperse.

"Service. You shall bond yourself into my service until such time as the debt has been repaid. You will work towards my goals and seek my will above all others, including your own, until the law has been satisfied. That would be a proper payment."
    Show

Character Repository
    Homebrew List

10. - Top - End - #1030
    Troll in the Playground

The Murdered Man

The dead mans smile turns into a grin, his white teeth take on an inhuman cast, brutal fangs fill his mouth. "A deal then, I shall serve you until such time as my debt is repaid."

11. - Top - End - #1031
    Titan in the Playground

"Ah, a deal it is then. Very well, for your first task..."

Spoiler
    Show
    His first command is that The Murdered Man reveal his plans for the dopplergangers and for what he was intending to do here as well as his plans for the future. Of course, it'd probably be best to do that via PM so that they remain secret between the two.

"... Very well. You are dismissed. Go now and fulfill your pledge. Send your minions through the gate to do as we have agreed. They will find passage possible, as will those who accompany them back. For now, you will be required to remain within Conviction."

The throne formed of sand on which Minrhet has been sitting collapses back into the dunes, and the dopplegangers and drawn back by the sands to the place where the two gods discussed the future. Minrhet selects five whom he deems of use to himself, allowing The Murdered Man to retain the others. These five are caught up with Minrhet as he is transported into the Burning Caverns deep below.
    Last edited by Rizban; 2010-09-10 at 03:01 AM.
    Show

Character Repository
    Homebrew List

12. - Top - End - #1032
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by planswalker View Post
    Solkiran - the Moon

The Dark Lantern arrives on the Moon, seeking the Freihrr. He sees massive hordes of demons killing each other in eternal battle and is impressed by their devotion to their god.

" Granddaddy Freihrr, I'd like to talk with you. " Solkiran calls out. He then sends forth a small portion of his energy. Three dozen demons stop their clawing into each other and run at breakneck speed towards the Freihrr to deliver the god's message.
    As the Freiherr is sitting in his study room a whole bunch of demons all of a sudden rush in, screaming something in their tongue about a god willing to see him. The Freiherr simply stares at the demons, and snapping his fingers, they fall down dead on the spot.

"Who gave you permission to barge into my study room uninvited? And for that matter who gave you permission to cease your eternal combat? Anyway, I better not keep my guest waiting..."

Grabbing his hat and putting on his coat, the Freiherr makes his way out of his mansion, and upon seeing Solaron, the Freiherr tips his hat

"Ah... greetings Solaron. To what do I owe this visit? You seek to repay for my visit of Conviction perhaps? You should know.... wait a minuite..."

It was at that moment that the Freiherr realized that all over the Moon, someone had placed carnival tents.

"Ugh... how tasteless...." groans the Freiherr, and with the tip of his cane, he taps the ground. As if on command, the Moon wakes up and with a moan, great earthquakes begin to rock the Moon, destroying the tents which Mumbles had created on the Moon.

"My apologies Solaron... but I just had to get rid of that eyesore. Anyway... where were we? Oh yes... to what do I owe this visit?"
    "Do not anger a bard...for you are silly, and would make for a funny song."

13. - Top - End - #1033
    Titan in the Playground

Martu and Namtar, Hope

As the draconic military came ashore Hope, their forces began to cross the land. The defilers practiced their magics, draining the plant life of its vitality and slowly terraforming the continent into desert. As the transformation accelerated, more and more Faeli came to fear and revere the two dragon deities. As their worshipers grew in number, so too did Martu and Namtar grow in power, becoming larger and more radiant in their glory. With the increased power of his children and the rapid growth in followers, so too did Minrhet grow in power.

Spoiler
    Show
    Minrhet (DR10, Evo2)
    AP 9 = 12 -3(Raise DR)

DR+ Actions: Gain Domain, Lock Plane, Create Concept, Claim Abandoned Artifact

Martu (DR4, Evo2)
    AP 3 = 10 -1(Mold Land: Create Desert) -3(Evolve) -3(Raise DR)

DR+ Actions: Evolve, Mold Land, Evolve

Namtar (DR4, Evo2)

AP 4 = 11 -1(Mold Land: Create Desert) -3(Evolve) -3(Raise DR)

DR+ Actions: DR+ Actions: Evolve, Mold Land, Evolve
    Last edited by Rizban; 2010-09-10 at 09:58 PM.
    Show

Character Repository
    Homebrew List

14. - Top - End - #1034
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shmee View Post
    As the Freiherr is sitting in his study room a whole bunch of demons all of a sudden rush in, screaming something in their tongue about a god willing to see him. The Freiherr simply stares at the demons, and snapping his fingers, they fall down dead on the spot.

"Who gave you permission to barge into my study room uninvited? And for that matter who gave you permission to cease your eternal combat? Anyway, I better not keep my guest waiting..."

Grabbing his hat and putting on his coat, the Freiherr makes his way out of his mansion, and upon seeing Solaron, the Freiherr tips his hat

"Ah... greetings Solaron. To what do I owe this visit? You seek to repay for my visit of Conviction perhaps? You should know.... wait a minuite..."

It was at that moment that the Freiherr realized that all over the Moon, someone had placed carnival tents.

"Ugh... how tasteless...." groans the Freiherr, and with the tip of his cane, he taps the ground. As if on command, the Moon wakes up and with a moan, great earthquakes begin to rock the Moon, destroying the tents which Mumbles had created on the Moon.

"My apologies Solaron... but I just had to get rid of that eyesore. Anyway... where were we? Oh yes... to what do I owe this visit?"
    "This is merely a social call. I am Solkiran, the more interesting part of Solaron's personality. The genius Sun Boy tried to separate himself from the darkness within. This combined with the influence you have had on Conviction sparked an independent sentience within me. The Pushover then lost the battle within. I am him and he is me. I am two. We are one.

Anyways, I actually didn't come here to talk about myself for once, but came to learn from you. I have a question that I'd like answered if you can. Why do you care about mortal creatures one way or the other? They are insignificant to even the demigods, and you are the greatest and most powerful of gods. Why should you intervene over Symaxia?

Not to say that I don't appreciate what you did. Your party in Conviction was one of the biggest driving forces in causing my awakening. Your Gift of the Fallen has also been invaluable to me. I see you as the wise old grandfather who doesn't put up with nonsense from the children.
    "
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderML View Post
    get some of that excess AP you have before rollover used(spilled AP is worth feeling sad over).
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabrosin View Post
    Yurhzorg is a nuclear warhead disguised as a playable character
    Much thanks to Ceika for the poketar!

I'll be away from the internet from 1/3-1/8 2019. I swear I'm not disappeared.

15. - Top - End - #1035
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

"This is merely a social call. I am Solkiran, the more interesting part of Solaron's personality. The genius Sun Boy tried to separate himself from the darkness within. This combined with the influence you have had on Conviction sparked an independent sentience within me. The Pushover then lost the battle within. I am him and he is me. I am two. We are one.

Anyways, I actually didn't come here to talk about myself for once, but came to learn from you. I have a question that I'd like answered if you can. Why do you care about mortal creatures one way or the other? They are insignificant to even the demigods, and you are the greatest and most powerful of gods. Why should you intervene over Symaxia?

Not to say that I don't appreciate what you did. Your party in Conviction was one of the biggest driving forces in causing my awakening. Your Gift of the Fallen has also been invaluable to me. I see you as the wise old grandfather who doesn't put up with nonsense from the children.
    "
    The Freiherr rubs his chin as Solkiran explains himself

"Hmmm... so it would seem that my intervention had more greater consequences than anyone could have anticipated. How odd indeed. I did not expect Solaron's personality to end up as collateral damage."

"So then, Solkiran, you wish to question my motives, and I shall answer to you. As there can be no doubt in your mind, I do not care about mortals. They sicken me to the very core of my being. I am a Destroyer, when I create, it is a twisted reflection of what the Creators see as a perfection, let them loose and let the other Creators deal with them. And thus, as you have guessed, I do not care about the Living Dead of Symaxia."

"In fact, I even gave the Tyrants the order to purge all life from Despair knowing full well that the order was impossible to accomplish without some form of divine intervention. And yet I did not raise a single finger to help them, though as you saw on Conviction, I could with a sweep of my hand do it on my own. So why haven't I helped the Tyrants? Simple! Divine intervention will only lead to further divine intervention... look at the War of Souls... but... if you leave mortals to fight... then you will have unending conflict... and I do so love conflict."

"So why did I intervene over Symaxia? I shall give you a few reasons... take each one for what they are worth. Perhaps I had just returned to life and was just itching for a fight. Symaxia was just the excuse I needed... as if I needed an excuse really. Perhaps I merely wished to oppose the Conclave... of all people you should know how complacent you people were. When the Pantheon of Sin grew complacent, did I not boil the oceans? What makes you think the Conclave would be any different? Or perhaps, the world was too quiet for my taste. I love conflict because it provides me with what I crave most: death."

"I am nourished by death, it is the reason why my powers are without compare, and unlike the other Elders, I had very early on surpassed the issue of dying. With every death that occurs, my power grows. It has been like that since the dawn of time, and forever shall it be that way. Solaron was right... every move I make is calculated, every conflict I direct, is made for the maximum damage possible, in order to empower me. And soon... very soon, you shall witness the usage of this power, to full-fill the reason of my existance."

The Freiherr places a hand on Solkiran and says

"But I beleive you have had the answers you seek, and you probably bore of my ranting. I will give you this advice: do not see me as a type of arbitrator of the gods who slaps them when they get out of line. I have said it before and I shall say it again, the sole reason of my existence is to be the death of this world, and its death I shall be... this I swear it. Never, forget that."

"But still, Solkiran, perhaps you have potentials, and it pleases me, but know this..."
    The Freiherr approaches Solkrian whispers "...Solaron... if you find yourself in despair and realize that your powers are inadequate to over-come your darker-self... then all you have to do is muster the willpower to ask of my aid. Ask for my help, and it shall be done. All you need to do, is say 'Help me, Freiherr' and I shall give you the power you need to return... of course... that would also require for you to swallow your pride. The choice is yours Solaron..."

Having finished, the Freiherr pulls away. He did not know if Solaron could hear him, nor did he care. Grinning at Solkiran he says

"Now then... is there anything else you... or Solaron might want of me?"

16. - Top - End - #1036
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Mumbles huffs, "You ignore me? HAHAHAH You ignore my efforts? FINE! I will go KILL the source of the infection! The source of the evil in the world! I will show you that DEATH HIMSELF can die! And who will kill him? Hahah...hehe...HEHEHahaha MUMBLES!"

The Dark Jester vanished.

The Moon

"Walking Death..." Tapping his fingers together making a chiming noise. "Come out to pla-ay." he snickered and awaited.

"I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

17. - Top - End - #1037
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shmee View Post
    The Freiherr rubs his chin as Solkiran explains himself

"Hmmm... so it would seem that my intervention had more greater consequences than anyone could have anticipated. How odd indeed. I did not expect Solaron's personality to end up as collateral damage."

"So then, Solkiran, you wish to question my motives, and I shall answer to you. As there can be no doubt in your mind, I do not care about mortals. They sicken me to the very core of my being. I am a Destroyer, when I create, it is a twisted reflection of what the Creators see as a perfection, let them loose and let the other Creators deal with them. And thus, as you have guessed, I do not care about the Living Dead of Symaxia."

"In fact, I even gave the Tyrants the order to purge all life from Despair knowing full well that the order was impossible to accomplish without some form of divine intervention. And yet I did not raise a single finger to help them, though as you saw on Conviction, I could with a sweep of my hand do it on my own. So why haven't I helped the Tyrants? Simple! Divine intervention will only lead to further divine intervention... look at the War of Souls... but... if you leave mortals to fight... then you will have unending conflict... and I do so love conflict."

"So why did I intervene over Symaxia? I shall give you a few reasons... take each one for what they are worth. Perhaps I had just returned to life and was just itching for a fight. Symaxia was just the excuse I needed... as if I needed an excuse really. Perhaps I merely wished to oppose the Conclave... of all people you should know how complacent you people were. When the Pantheon of Sin grew complacent, did I not boil the oceans? What makes you think the Conclave would be any different? Or perhaps, the world was too quiet for my taste. I love conflict because it provides me with what I crave most: death."

"I am nourished by death, it is the reason why my powers are without compare, and unlike the other Elders, I had very early on surpassed the issue of dying. With every death that occurs, my power grows. It has been like that since the dawn of time, and forever shall it be that way. Solaron was right... every move I make is calculated, every conflict I direct, is made for the maximum damage possible, in order to empower me. And soon... very soon, you shall witness the usage of this power, to full-fill the reason of my existance."

The Freiherr places a hand on Solkiran and says

"But I beleive you have had the answers you seek, and you probably bore of my ranting. I will give you this advice: do not see me as a type of arbitrator of the gods who slaps them when they get out of line. I have said it before and I shall say it again, the sole reason of my existence is to be the death of this world, and its death I shall be... this I swear it. Never, forget that."

"But still, Solkiran, perhaps you have potentials, and it pleases me, but know this..."
    The Freiherr approaches Solkrian whispers "...Solaron... if you find yourself in despair and realize that your powers are inadequate to over-come your darker-self... then all you have to do is muster the willpower to ask of my aid. Ask for my help, and it shall be done. All you need to do, is say 'Help me, Freiherr' and I shall give you the power you need to return... of course... that would also require for you to swallow your pride. The choice is yours Solaron..."

Having finished, the Freiherr pulls away. He did not know if Solaron could hear him, nor did he care. Grinning at Solkiran he says

"Now then... is there anything else you... or Solaron might want of me?"
    Solkiran - the Moon

The Freihrr has managed to rattle the Dark Sun in a way that none other has ever done.

He was born into hatred. He liked it; at least, he thrived on it. He had provoked Klashanna into hating him, growing his own power by doing so.

In his short time so far of independence, no one has ever treated him with candor and honesty. Minrhet came the closest, but his subservience was much like what Solaron experienced.

The whole idea of the Freihrr actually treating him as a fellow god and not a spoiled brat or a worthless thug was different. He had not known why he had been drawn to the moon, but now he knew. This ancient one did not fit into his box of how the world works. Such a thing terrified him and excited him at the same time.

Could this feeling inside him be that "love" thing that Solaron whined about?

" I am afraid that you have caught me off guard. I had not expected the Walking Death of infamy and legend to be so... grangfatherly. I had honestly thought that I would come here to seek the thrill of baiting the most powerful being in existence.

I want what you have. I want to become your disciple of Death. Is there anything I could do for you?
    "

Within his mind

Solaron was indeed buried deep within Solkiran's psyche. The Freihrr's words had bypassed the mental prison door and found their way to their target. Solaron knew that the Freihrr would keep his word. However, should he do so, he would indeed have to sacrifice his pride. And much more.

The Walking Death stood for everything he could not abide. Including a complete abandonment of the value of mortal life. Solaron did not share Klashanna's contentment for being an observer who watched the ants below and helped them when they were down. He wanted to live among them. He wanted to share in their joys and sorrows.

He would not, could not accept a deal with the Freihrr, could he? Not even to take back his body from the depraved one who controlled it and twisted it to his own ends?

However, the longer he thought on the offer, the less horrible it sounded.

Maybe for once, the Freihrr wouldn't be able to twist something to his own ends.

The Birth of Light couldn't be a bad thing, could it? Not even if done with the wrong means?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    Mumbles huffs, "You ignore me? HAHAHAH You ignore my efforts? FINE! I will go KILL the source of the infection! The source of the evil in the world! I will show you that DEATH HIMSELF can die! And who will kill him? Hahah...hehe...HEHEHahaha MUMBLES!"

The Dark Jester vanished.

The Moon

"Walking Death..." Tapping his fingers together making a chiming noise. "Come out to pla-ay." he snickered and awaited.
    Upon hearing the demented joker calling out for the Freihrr, Solkiran's self-preservation instinct kicked in. He remained silent and waited for the Walking Death to handle this problem, if problem it was.
    Last edited by planswalker; 2010-09-11 at 09:51 AM.
    get some of that excess AP you have before rollover used(spilled AP is worth feeling sad over).

18. - Top - End - #1038
    Troll in the Playground

The Murdered Man

Looking to each of the remaining dopplegangers, an unspoken agreement was reached. Never again could those five or their spawn be truly trusted by the rest, and they would know them evermore. Even as he looked at them he snapped out at them, the harsh bark of an Alpha-male. "Well, what are you waiting here for? Gather my killers, their city awaits to be built."

As the dopplegangers once more scattered to do their work, the Murdered Man cast about. They would know whence to return, and in the meantime he'd just have to see if he could scare up some excitement in this hellhole so much like his home. Looking up his form twisted and changed, his sacred yet unholy book of spells merging with his leathery hide, quickly turning stone, till where once a heavily robed killer had stood, there now was a massive and demonic thing, the Gargoyle King, it's leathery wings ending in taloned hands, a dog-like muzzle filled with long needle fangs and dead grey eyes, powerful taloned feet like a cross between a dragon and a vulture, the long thick tail of a predatory reptile fleshing out behind him, and he launched himself into the air, to find some amusement.

19. - Top - End - #1039
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Solkiran - Conviction

The Freihrr has managed to rattle the Dark Sun in a way that none other has ever done.

He was born into hatred. He liked it; at least, he thrived on it. He had provoked Klashanna into hating him, growing his own power by doing so.

In his short time so far of independence, no one has ever treated him with candor and honesty. Minrhet came the closest, but his subservience was much like what Solaron experienced.

The whole idea of the Freihrr actually treating him as a fellow god and not a spoiled brat or a worthless thug was different. He had not known why he had been drawn to the moon, but now he knew. This ancient one did not fit into his box of how the world works. Such a thing terrified him and excited him at the same time.

Could this feeling inside him be that "love" thing that Solaron whined about?

" I am afraid that you have caught me off guard. I had not expected the Walking Death of infamy and legend to be so... grangfatherly. I had honestly thought that I would come here to seek the thrill of baiting the most powerful being in existence.

I want what you have. I want to become your disciple of Death. Is there anything I could do for you?
    "
    The Freiherr raises an eyebrow. He had just made it perfectly clear that his reason of existence was to be the end of all, and yet here was one who claimed to wish to follow him.

"How very peculiar. You do understand that I wish to undo creation right? That would include everything... you, your brother, your followers and your sun... and yet you claim you wish to devote yourself to my cause? Now I am the one thrown off-guard. By now I would have been expecting the usual speech of defiance."

"If you wish to serve me, then all you need to do is follow the order I have always given to all my servants; do as you will. It has always been that way. Find the purpose of your existence and follow your path unwaveringly, let nothing and no one stand in the way of your ambition. In doing that... you are already aiding me in completing the reason of my existence."

The Freiherr then hears a deep annoying grating voice calling for him. Turning around, he notices a most bizarre creature... a clown of all things...

"Greetings... and you are?" says the Freiherr to Mumbles.

20. - Top - End - #1040
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

The blubbery Darrmoon's body snickered.

"Don't you recognize your own brother? I'm the fly in your soup. I'm the pebble in your shoe. I'm the pea beneath your bed. I'm a bump on every head. I'm the peel on which you slip. I'm a pin in every hip. I'm the thorn in your side. Makes you wriggle and writhe.....but you can call me MUMBLES THE...pretty good."

"I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

21. - Top - End - #1041
    Titan in the Playground

Solkiran - the Moon

Do as I will? That's great and all for those who know what it is they will to happen.

" Ending all of this miserable and pointless existence? Sounds like a better plan than playing nursemaid. Right before the end, all would come to know and fear the one who ended it. "

He then disappears from the Moon, not wanting to get between the two elder gods.

Solkiran - the Void

In order to know what it is he wills, Solkiran must first realize his purpose. His other half is filled with a conviction and sense of purpose that he completely lacks for now. Not even he feels that hatred and twilight can truly be the only source of power for a god.

Aimlessly, he casts his search out with his divine mind, seeking one who could talk to him about Fate and Destiny. Maybe if he knew his destiny, he could set his will about to accomplishing it.

22. - Top - End - #1042
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    The blubbery Darrmoon's body snickered.

"Don't you recognize your own brother? I'm the fly in your soup. I'm the pebble in your shoe. I'm the pea beneath your bed. I'm a bump on every head. I'm the peel on which you slip. I'm a pin in every hip. I'm the thorn in your side. Makes you wriggle and writhe.....but you can call me MUMBLES THE...pretty good."
    The Freiherr eyes Mumbles as he speaks, and all of a sudden the Freiherr stretches out his hand, and all over the moon all Clownborn demons suddenly burst open, their blood and entrails spilling all over the place.

"And I am not amused..." growls the Freiherr "Tell me... what have you done to Darrmoon?"

Spoiler
    Show

Use Pantheon AP; Throw Pestilence on the Clownborn demons

23. - Top - End - #1043
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Mumbles laughs, "Good show! Kill them! Kill them all!" The large Darrmoon body falls over, echoing laughter bellows forth.

"You are a funny one." Mumbles stands wiping a tear from his chubby eye.

"But, no. I'm not here to entertain you, I am here to be entertained. One of the perks of being the ring master, and one in charge, the MAIN MAN, is that if someone stands in your way...you...kill them." The laughter echoed on as Mumbles smirks at the Freiherr.

"Really, I have already won this fight, you have lost it. You might as well spare me the effort and..." The Dark Jester grabs a bit of bone from a dead cownborn and gives it to the Freiherr. "An Hero."

The Dark Echos of laughter and now Carnival music continue as Mumbles stares at the Freiherr.

24. - Top - End - #1044
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

The Freiherr does not break his stare, as he simply flicks back the bone back to Mumbles.

"One... last... time... what did you do with Darrmoon?"
    says the Freiherr, slowly losing his patience with this one.

25. - Top - End - #1045
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Mumbles laughed again.

"Everything you know is wrong. Up is down, left is right, and short is long. And everything you think is so damned important doesn't matter."

Mumbles laughs again.

"I cannot help myself. Your concern is touching. Poor wittle Freiherr, concerned with his brother's well being. You know, if I were you, I wouldn't do that...it ruins your street cred."

Mumbles' echoing laughter gets louder and louder.

26. - Top - End - #1046
    Barbarian in the Playground

Solkiran - the Moon

Do as I will? That's great and all for those who know what it is they will to happen.

" Ending all of this miserable and pointless existence? Sounds like a better plan than playing nursemaid. Right before the end, all would come to know and fear the one who ended it. "

He then disappears from the Moon, not wanting to get between the two elder gods.

Solkiran - the Void

In order to know what it is he wills, Solkiran must first realize his purpose. His other half is filled with a conviction and sense of purpose that he completely lacks for now. Not even he feels that hatred and twilight can truly be the only source of power for a god.

Aimlessly, he casts his search out with his divine mind, seeking one who could talk to him about Fate and Destiny. Maybe if he knew his destiny, he could set his will about to accomplishing it.
    No doubt Solkiran will easily find the Great Garden - the home plane of Serat - as easily as one would find wood in a forest.
    Cassietar!
    Lilli
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #1047
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Mumbles laughed at the speechless Walking Death.

"Yeah, idiot."

The laughter stopped and Mumbles vanished. He had went to the Void.

"That idiot...no wonder his rivals are a bunch of buffoons, if they were competent, they would have destroyed him at the beginning. hehe"

28. - Top - End - #1048
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Exachix View Post
    No doubt Solkiran will easily find the Great Garden - the home plane of Serat - as easily as one would find wood in a forest.
    Sensing the presence of one who exudes answers, Solkiran makes his way to the Great Garden

Solkiran - the Great Garden

The Dark Lantern enters the garden, giving off a mild aura of dissonance but otherwise indistinguishable from Solaron.. He gathers in his surroundings, then calls out, " Greetings, Serat! Now that I see this domain, your handiwork is all over it. I am Solkiran, the stronger half of Solaron's mind. I have a question of Fate I'd like to discuss with you. "
    Last edited by planswalker; 2010-09-11 at 11:01 AM.

29. - Top - End - #1049
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

In a swift motion, the Freiherr is in front of Mumbles, and grabbing him by his throat, he growls at him

"Perhaps you are not aware of just who you are dealing with... I have no 'brother' as you claim, and I could care less what people think of me... you on the other hand..."
    the Freiherr with his freehand he casually picks up a boulder and shoves it deep into Mumble's mouth "... should be concerned about your well-being."

30. - Top - End - #1050
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

The massive maw of Darrmoon was a helpful thing in this particular fight. As he easily devours the boulder and grins.

"I was hoping you'd come. You see, every time you attack me, a chunk of the world will be destroyed."

Spitting bits of rock at the world, and great meteor storms happen.

"Oh and if you are still wondering...I devoured Darrmoon's soul...isn't that ironic?"

Mumbles laughs.
    Spoiler
    Show

4x Curse the World with Meteor Storms, you can choose if they effect your people or not.= 4
    Raise Darrmoon's DR 10 =3

AP left 71
    Last edited by Lady Tialait; 2010-09-11 at 11:13 AM.