New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 153031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1472
  1. - Top - End - #1171
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Steam]Survivors Vs. Blu Team Vs. Gordon Freeman Vs. Little Babies Vs. GLaDOS

Quote Originally Posted by Imposter View Post
    Currently I'm thinking either NeoVid's M202A1 or a M79 with a scope taped/bolted to the top of it.

EDIT: and I'll be adding bits of tape and screws and stuff like that to fit the theme. Damn the thing.
    The M79's well known as a grenade launcher, so to make it a rocket launcher instead, something weird would have to be going on.

Also, weird is a good thing.
    "I don't approve of society, so I try not to participate in it."
    =====

Avatar of Karl the human by Bradakhan

2. - Top - End - #1172
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [Steam]Survivors Vs. Blu Team Vs. Gordon Freeman Vs. Little Babies Vs. GLaDOS

Quote Originally Posted by NeoVid View Post
    The M79's well known as a grenade launcher, so to make it a rocket launcher instead, something weird would have to be going on.

Also, weird is a good thing.
    Such was the idea. He stacks up 4 rockets in the thing as well, because he wouldn't be the soldier otherwise.

3. - Top - End - #1173
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kyouhen View Post
    WHICH RAISES A QUESTION!

If I were to make an arena map where all the survivors get to slaughter each other in hilarious ways and attempt to be the last person to escape, would people play it?
    YES! OH HECK YES!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drager0 View Post
    MY LIFE IS RUINED FOREVER AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU, VOLATAR!!!!
    My Twitter
    Awesome Yukari avatar by memnarch.

4. - Top - End - #1174
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kyouhen View Post
    WHICH RAISES A QUESTION!

If I were to make an arena map where all the survivors get to slaughter each other in hilarious ways and attempt to be the last person to escape, would people play it?
    Depends on if it's just "Shoot him in the face" or "Hit him with a frying pan."

If you could make intersesting, funny and/or hilarious deaths, then yes. Very yes. Remember to throw the infected in there somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Linker View Post
    The recursiveness of KBF's sig is fracturing my brain. OW OW OW.

It's like putting two portals in view of each other and staring through them into infinity. And somehow KBF sigged it.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasatoHyuga View Post
    @^^ Hey! Someone sigged me! :D

5. - Top - End - #1175
    Firbolg in the Playground

How about "if anyone goes down to infected, everyone loses"?

You have amusing scenarios where Ellis drags Nick off his feet just so he can hit him in the face with a cricket bat.
    BANG → !
    OH LOOK AT HER/.../YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN MEAN/RICHARDS

6. - Top - End - #1176

...They removed hat levels. I HAD A LEVEL 100 HAT. AND NOW I DON't

*rage*

Hats were the only thing above level 15 I had... Sadness...
    Last edited by Scuzzball; 2010-06-04 at 06:12 PM.

7. - Top - End - #1177
    Barbarian in the Playground

Apparently just restarting the server isn't triggering the update. We have to actually choose Steam Update from the Mods menu to update it. All should be good now.

8. - Top - End - #1178
    Orc in the Playground

Omg chainsaw massacre????? I MUST PlAY NOW.
    "I believe that pickles are cucumbers that sold out....they sold their soul to the devil, and the devil was dill. ~Mitch Hedberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrnbot08 View Post
    Special Guest keeps making me think that it is some uber-pro who eats crockets and fires rainbows.

9. - Top - End - #1179

How does one make our server change levels? Because when it said that there were no steam group servers playing the mutation, so in order to make a lobby for that, I would need to change the server to that beforehand. How would I do that? Please excuse the incoherence, it's almost one in the morning. It's becoming a common sight for me this week.

10. - Top - End - #1180
    Ogre in the Playground

Alright, I can't wait for my first hat, cannot wait.

I hit my item limit for the week, and I sacrificed weapons I don't use much, mostly community. Bonk, Axe (I use it on defense a lot, oh well, never got to USE it to kill things however), Chocolate Bar, and Homewrecker. Mostly since I can re-craft community weapons if need be. Bonk? ... Never use for obvious reasons.

I'm waiting to craft it when the server is full, with hopefully regulars and people from this forum. More... Well... Just cuz >_>

BE THERE

... I need to think of some sort of ritual to preform in-game, it may increase the chance of a good hat D:

11. - Top - End - #1181

... I need to think of some sort of ritual to preform in-game, it may increase the chance of a good hat D:
    Get an Equalizer and call medic. For every medic that tries to click you, the percent goes up a large amount.

Double if they die immediately after with a large amount of uber charge.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Linker View Post
    The recursiveness of KBF's sig is fracturing my brain. OW OW OW.

It's like putting two portals in view of each other and staring through them into infinity. And somehow KBF sigged it.
    @^^ Hey! Someone sigged me! :D

12. - Top - End - #1182
    Halfling in the Playground

I just crafted an Officer's Ushanka. Today is good day.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow_archmagi View Post
    Izual is even more dogmantra than dogmantra

13. - Top - End - #1183

Quote Originally Posted by Scuzzball View Post
    ...They removed hat levels. I HAD A LEVEL 100 HAT. AND NOW I DON't

*rage*

Hats were the only thing above level 15 I had... Sadness...
    They did ingame, but the numbers are still present. You can still check on the backpack website.
    Spoiler
    Show
    On behalf of YoSaffBridge, a collected gent who also hails from the UK, I would like to apologize for the time (times?) he told your lovely children that they were possessed by El Diablo. He has his own issues to work out, and occasionally suffers from the honest delusion that small children are demons. Plus, he’s a bastard. I guess that’s not really an excuse, but I did say these would be sincere.

Steam Name: [ChHa]YoSaffBridge

14. - Top - End - #1184

Do it with someone else. When Emlyn and I did it together, I got the facemask which was the exact hat I was hoping for. Oh, and every item you craft away that's not a duplicate is like a sacrifice to the Random Number God.
    BANG → !
    OH LOOK AT HER/.../YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN MEAN/RICHARDS

15. - Top - End - #1185

Alright, I can't wait for my first hat, cannot wait.

I hit my item limit for the week, and I sacrificed weapons I don't use much, mostly community. Bonk, Axe (I use it on defense a lot, oh well, never got to USE it to kill things however), Chocolate Bar, and Homewrecker. Mostly since I can re-craft community weapons if need be. Bonk? ... Never use for obvious reasons.

I'm waiting to craft it when the server is full, with hopefully regulars and people from this forum. More... Well... Just cuz >_>

BE THERE

You must perform the equalizer taunt during an uber on you. Killed enemies with the taunt multiply the effectiveness of the ritual. If the medic dies you will probably get your hat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutskarn View Post
    That's the kind of beard that says, "I'm rugged enough not to shave, but have good enough genetics/grooming habits that I can not consequentially look like a mountain rapist."
    Pokemon available/breedable (5iv):
    Spoiler
    Show
    It's a big list, ask me. All pokemon will be perfect 5iv unless noted otherwise.
    Spoiler
    Show
    3ds Code: 1590-5500-0148

16. - Top - End - #1186

Me? I'm sitting on 2 reclaimed metals and a Pyro class token. not sure what the formula for hats is, but at least it's going to be one for a class I actually play.
    XBL & Steam ID: xp194

Ninja-Jedi Avatar by Deuxhero. Thanks!

17. - Top - End - #1187

Quote Originally Posted by xp194 View Post
    Me? I'm sitting on 2 reclaimed metals and a Pyro class token. not sure what the formula for hats is, but at least it's going to be one for a class I actually play.
    For a random hat, three refined metal. For a class hat, four refined metal + a class token.

And Zach, not only is that a horrible idea and you are a horrible person but it's also physically impossible because you drop the healing when you get out your Equaliser. GEEEEZ.
    Last edited by Dogmantra; 2010-06-05 at 07:04 AM.
    BANG → !

18. - Top - End - #1188
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dogmantra View Post
    And Zach, not only is that a horrible idea and you are a horrible person but it's also physically impossible because you drop the healing when you get out your Equaliser. GEEEEZ.
    Thats why they want to do it
    Quote Originally Posted by Drager0 View Post
    MY LIFE IS RUINED FOREVER AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU, VOLATAR!!!!
    My Twitter
    Awesome Yukari avatar by memnarch.

19. - Top - End - #1189

I was just pointing out that you technically can't do the Equaliser taunt while ubered because you can't be ubered. So NYAH!

I suppose I should be honoured that people have made up rituals to get better hats that involve pissing me off as much as possible. At least you're thinking about me.

EDIT: Emlyn, any news on that demo of the Heavy punchup I sent you ages ago? I found a super amazing song for it, or at least the "highlights".
    Last edited by Dogmantra; 2010-06-05 at 07:42 AM.
    BANG → !

20. - Top - End - #1190

I was just pointing out that you technically can't do the Equaliser taunt while ubered because you can't be ubered. So NYAH!

I suppose I should be honoured that people have made up rituals to get better hats that involve pissing me off as much as possible. At least you're thinking about me.
    I know that, I was more imagining running up ubered to the point standing on the point, taunting (removing healing) and then blowing up. The medic should also taunt during this time (ubersaw taunt preferred). If you AND the medic get a tauntkill you'll probably find two hats you want instead of just one.

Edit: Capping the (final) point during the taunt would probably add to the likelihood of more/better hats.
    Last edited by Mtg_player_zach; 2010-06-05 at 07:44 AM.
    That's the kind of beard that says, "I'm rugged enough not to shave, but have good enough genetics/grooming habits that I can not consequentially look like a mountain rapist."
    Spoiler
    Show
    It's a big list, ask me. All pokemon will be perfect 5iv unless noted otherwise.
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #1191
    Ogre in the Playground

Maybe... The weapons switch taunt bug???? (Taunt and switch weapons just after pressing).

22. - Top - End - #1192

Maybe... The weapons switch taunt bug???? (Taunt and switch weapons just after pressing).
    I approve of use of the Equaliser to test this. WE MUST TEST IT. I seem to be doing a lot of testing recently actually...
    Last edited by Dogmantra; 2010-06-05 at 07:44 AM.
    BANG → !

23. - Top - End - #1193

For a random hat, three refined metal. For a class hat, four refined metal + a class token.

That's not a nice thing to say to your spouse!

Edit: When I build my computer on monday and get it working (hopefully) does someone want to be my soldier or me be their soldier while they medic?

....I need more hats.
    Last edited by Mtg_player_zach; 2010-06-05 at 07:46 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #1194
    Ogre in the Playground

I approve of use of the Equaliser to test this. WE MUST TEST IT. I seem to be doing a lot of testing recently actually...
    Very well! /heavy
    Last edited by Volug; 2010-06-05 at 07:50 AM.

25. - Top - End - #1195

Very well! /heavy
    Very good!
    BANG → !

26. - Top - End - #1196
    Ogre in the Playground

But of course!

27. - Top - End - #1197

All you dandies, prancin' aboot wit yer heads full of eyeballs.

Linkies to soundboards are weird and fun!

Writings and ramblings would be here. Get it out of my head, and into yours.

Android Sniper avatar courtesy of Kpenguin

28. - Top - End - #1198

That reminds me. I watched Meet the Demoman again yesterday and I am so shocked that I didn't like his character at all when I first played the game. It's not cliché "epic", but it is properly epic.
    BANG → !

29. - Top - End - #1199

In their own ways, each and every one of the classes in Team Fortress 2 is epic. When you play them, you emulate their success and cackle with glee as you do insane things in their name.

Point in case, in each of their videos:

• The Heavy just wades into combat, screaming and killing like Rambo or any other action hero.
    • The Scout bests men several times his size with an immense and hard-hitting personality
    • The Engineer relaxes and talks casually whilst his killing machines eviscerate his opponents
    • The Sniper takes his job at his leisure and speaks under fire with a slight hint of invulnerability
    • The Soldier shows his prowess in combat and drills his enemies dead, decapitated heads
    • The Demoman... is a drunk, insane and utterly fearless Scotsman who blows up stuff for a living.
    • The Spy fools at least two members of the enemy team and manipulates one of them to kill the only person who might know who he is. And sleeps with Scout's mum.
    • The Sandvich is an instrument of godlike destruction when wielded by the Heavy

Writings and ramblings would be here. Get it out of my head, and into yours.

Android Sniper avatar courtesy of Kpenguin

30. - Top - End - #1200

Quote Originally Posted by Byrnbot08 View Post
    Point in case, in each of their videos:
    The Medic... heals people and gets killed by a Spy.

I propose we use Atheist's idea of spamming Valve with voice clips of "Medic!"
    BANG → !