New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Escape! (IC)

1. - Top - End - #91
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Escape! (IC)

The White Zombies

The White Zombies launch more black orbs. This time at Shaiith and Jair.

The White Zombies attack Shaiith and Jair. They roll a 22 and 23 vs Reflex. Both hit. Shaiith and Jair take 5 necrotic damage and both are weakened (save ends). Also Jair's bloodied.

Skeleton

Seeking revenge for his fallen comrade, the lone Skeleton moves and attacks Jair.

The Skeleton attacks Jair. Rolls a 11 vs AC. Critical Failure! Misses.

The Armored Undead

The Armored Undead are unhappy with Lorwen. The one closet to him moves in and attacks. Lorwen is struck but then he fades from sight.

The G3 Armored Undead moves to I3 and attacks Lorwen. Rolls a 27 vs AC. Hits. Lorwen takes 4 necrotic damage, losses a healing surge and is immobilized. (save ends). But due to Fade From Sight, as a immediate reaction Lorwen turns invisible until he attacks or the end of his next turn.

Meanwhile the other armored undead stays afar and tries to reap Lorwen's soul.

The H7 Armored Undead shifts to E6 and attacks Lorwen. Rolls a 10 vs Fortitude. Misses.

The Skeletal Archers

The Skeletal Archers fire at Lorwen and Jair.

The leftmost Skeletal Archer attacks Lorwen. Rolls a 21 vs AC. Hits. Lorwen takes 14 damage. He's bloodied.

The rightmost Skeletal Archer attacks Jair. Rolls a 27 vs AC. Hits. Jair takes 10 damage.

The Undead Mage

Angry at her curse, the Undead Mage throws necrotic lightning at Shaiith, but the shadows conceal her.

The Undead Mage shifts to E5 and attacks Shaiith. Rolls a 13 vs Reflex. Misses.

The Four Armed Skeleton

Furious at the destruction of his minion, The Four Armed Skeleton seeks Jair's death, and it would have gotten it if not for Jair's Intellect Fortress.

The Four Armed Skeleton moves to H15 and attacks Jair. Rolls a 22, 19, 15, and a 16 vs AC. Jair activates Intellect Fortress and until the end of his next turn gains a +3 power bonus to AC. 2 Attacks hit. Jair takes 13 damage. He dying!

Status

Spoiler
    Show

Shaiith 28/33 HP. Weakened (Save Ends). Concealment until the end of next turn.

Lorwen 14/32 HP. Bloodied. 0/1 AP. 5/7 Healing Surges. Immobilized (Save Ends). Invisible until he attacks or the end of his next turn.

Mika 17/34 HP. Bloodied. 6/8 Healing Surges.

Terios 34/43 HP. 9/13 Healing Surges.

Jair -9/33 HP. Bloodied. Dying! 2/4 PP. Weakened (Save Ends). +3 power bonus to AC until end of his next turn.

E6 Armored Undead: Until the end of the encounter, whenever an ally hits it, that ally regains 5 hit points. Bloodied.

4 Armed Skeleton -3 to Attack Rolls until Jair's next turn.

Undead Mage Cursed.

Map

Spoiler
    Show

Last edited by Ether; 2010-06-18 at 05:59 AM.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Pixie in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Jair groans and drops to the floor
    Spoiler
    Show
    Death Saving Throw - (d20)[19]

3. - Top - End - #93
    Bugbear in the Playground

After being hit by the first armored guard, the gnome grunts and disappears as if into thin air.

Spoiler
    Show

Fade Away racial ability.
    - - -
    There is always tendency towards chaos.

The Plight of Harlington - IC thread - OOC thread -
    Latest map
    Battle map

4. - Top - End - #94
    Titan in the Playground

HP 17/34 (+5 if E6 is hit), Healing Surges 6/8 (8 HP), Action Points 1 (0)
    AC 19, Fort 16, Ref 17, Will 15
    Conditions bloodied

Recovering her strength, Mika's allies can see and almost feel her desire to protect them. She becomes a blur as she rushes in a circular path around Terios in what seems like a second, every foe she passes getting pummelled by attacks that seem very close to being supernatural to the common onlooker. Continuing her motion, Mika aims to hammer her foes to the ground at the same time with resounding hammer punches.

Spoiler
    Show
    Standard action Spinning Leopard Maneuver. As part of the power, Mika shifts six squares (-> F6, E7, E8, E9, F10, G11) and attacks each enemy she moves adjacent to.

Attack vs. Reflex (E5) (1d20+7)[20]
    (3d8+6)[26] damage (half on miss)

Attack vs. Reflex (E6) (1d20+7)[21]
    (3d8+6)[24] damage (half on miss)

Attack vs. Reflex (D8) (1d20+7)[18]
    (3d8+6)[20] damage (half on miss)

Attack vs. Reflex (D10) (1d20+7)[24]
    (3d8+6)[14] damage (half on miss)

Move Action Mika moves to H12, I13, H14.

AP standard action Eternal Mountain
    Attack vs. Fortitude (G14) (1d20+7)[26]
    Attack vs. Fortitude (H15) (1d20+7)[10] (+ 6 damage from Flurry of Blows)

(2d8+6)[16] damage and knocked prone.
    Last edited by Ridai; 2010-06-18 at 06:59 AM.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Pixie in the Playground

PirateCaptain

HP 28/33, Healing Surges 6/6 (8 HP), Action Points 1
    AC 15, Fort 11, Ref 14, Will 17
    Conditions - Weakened

As the Shaiith watched the Monk perform at a speed she had not seen before, she neglected to watch the zombies on her left. The black orb exploded on her leg and she could feel it eating into her flesh, weakening her every move. Luckily she managed to dodge another bolt the Mage threw at her. As she started to doubt the capabilities of the Mage the Shaiith moved towards the guards and tries to stare one of them down.

Spoiler
    Show

Minor Action: Warlock's Curse (+1d6) -> Armored Undead I3 (the one that hasn't been attacked yet)
    Standard Action: Eyebite (Cha vs Will) -> Armored Undead I3
    Attack : 1d20+6 = 18
    Damage : 1d6+6+1d6 = 13 (And invisible to target until SoNT)
    Move Action: Move to G4
    Saving Throw for Weakened: 1d20 : 10 That's saved, right?

I would like Instinctive Darkness to turn on if I get hit by melee this next round. (Triggers Cloud of Darkness as immediate reaction)

6. - Top - End - #96
    Dwarf in the Playground

Jair

Though unconscious and bleeding, Jair still lives. But for how long?

Jair rolls a 19 on his death save. Nothing happens.

Mika

Mika weaves a deadly path across the battlefield. Almost no one is left unscathed.

Mika uses Spinning Leopard Maneuver.

She attacks the Undead Mage. Hits. It takes 26 damage and is bloodied.

She attacks the E6 Armored Undead. It takes 24 damage, dies, and Mika regains 5 HP.

She attacks D8 White Zombie. Misses. It takes no damage.

She attacks D10 White Zombie. Hits. It falls and explodes! Mika takes 5 necrotic damage.

Mika moves to H14.

Not done, Mika continues her assault. This time on the skeletons.

Mika uses Eternal Mountain on the Skeleton and the 4 Armed Skeleton. Hits the Skeleton and destroys it. She uses Flurry of Blows on the 4 Armed Skeleton. It takes 6 damage.

Shaiith

Shaiith curses the I3 Armored Zombie and then stares at him. Her eyes gleam and then she vanishes from his sight.

Shaiith curses the I3 Armored Zombie. She then uses Eyebite on him. Hits. It takes 6 psychic damage, and Shaiith is invisible to it until the start of her next turn. She moves to G4, gaining concealment, and she saves against being weakened.

Status

Spoiler
    Show

Shaiith 28/33 HP. Concealment until the end of next turn.

Lorwen 14/32 HP. Bloodied. 0/1 AP. 5/7 Healing Surges. Immobilized (Save Ends). Invisible until he attacks or the end of his next turn.

Jair -9/33 HP. Bloodied. Dying! 2/4 PP. Weakened (Save Ends).

4 Armed Skeleton

Undead Mage Cursed. Bloodied.

I3 Armored Zombie Cursed. Shaiith is invisible to it until the start of her next turn.

Map

Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #97

Those bony bastardos! And filthy corpses! I will not be pinned down so easily.. With the encouraging thoughts Lorwen slides a step further and his wounds disappear. "Fellows, should i fall, i have 3 healing potions here with me. Deliver them to those who need assistance."
    Turning towards the closest archer, the gnome looks at it and mutters "You sure look ugly but i've heard the bonier they are, the easier they fall.."

Spoiler
    Show
    Minor: Majestic Word on myself: HP is back to 27. No longer bloodied. Slide to J5.
    Minor: Inspire Competence to Heal skill (+2 until end of encounter to all allies within range of 5, that is Shaiith and Terios)
    Standard: Vicious Mockery against L7 vs Will
    Attack (1d20+10)[19] (8+2 since i'm invisible)
    Damage (1d6+8)[12] target takes a –2 penalty to attack rolls until the end of my next turn.
    Save vs Immobilized (1d20)[11]
    READY!
    - - -

Latest map
    Battle map

8. - Top - End - #98

Feeling free again and able to twist and turn, he looks to the other part of the room and shouts "Minotaur, please come and pin down the brute. I need to get to the dying fellow across the room."
    - - -

Latest map
    Battle map

9. - Top - End - #99
    Dwarf in the Playground

Lorwen

Lorwen heals himself and points his wand at the closet Skeletal Archer. A string of insults infused with magic hurdle towards it.

Lorwen uses Majestic Word. He regains 13 HP and slides to J5. He then uses Inspire Competence which grants a +2 power bonus to Heal Checks to him, Shaiith, and Terios. Next he uses Vicious Mockery on the L7 Skeletal Archer. Hits. The L7 Skeletal Archer takes 10 psychic damage and a –2 penalty to attack rolls until the end of Lorwen's next turn. Lorwen also saves against immobilization.

Terios

Interested in protecting the healing, Terios moves to intercept the last Armored Undead.

Terios moves to J4 and uses Reaping Strike on the Armored Undead. Rolls a 21 vs AC. Hits. The Armored Undead takes 13 damage and is marked.

Status

Spoiler
    Show

Shaiith 28/33 HP. Concealment until the end of next turn.

Lorwen 27/32 HP. 0/1 AP. 4/7 Healing Surges. Until the end of the encounter Lorwen, Shaiith, and Terios gain a +2 to Heal Checks.

I3 Armored Zombie Cursed. Shaiith is invisible to it until the start of her next turn. Marked by Terios.

L7 Skeletal Archer –2 penalty to attack rolls until the end of Lorwen's next turn

10. - Top - End - #100
    Pixie in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Jair
    Spoiler
    Show
    save vs. Weakened - (d20)[9]
    forgot to save against that last time

11. - Top - End - #101
    Dwarf in the Playground

The White Zombie

Mika destroyed its comrade so the last white zombie is trying to destroy her.

The white zombie attacks Mika. Rolls a 23 vs Reflex. Hits. Mika takes 5 damage and is weakened (save ends).

The Armored Undead

To get to Lorwen the Armored Zombie is trying to go through Terios, but it fails.

The Armored Zombie attacks Terios. Rolls a 13 vs AC. Misses.

The Skeletal Archers

For being the first person to hit it, the leftmost Skeletal Archer wants Lorwen head. The rightmost one does too.

Both Skeletal Archers attack Lorwen. Rolls a 21 & 14 vs AC. The leftmost hits. Lorwen takes 7 damage.

The Undead Mage

The battle may be turning, but the Undead Mage isn't giving up and reanimates its friend.

The Undead Mage moves to B5 Aand uses Reanimation to reanimate the other Armored Undead.

Then the Undead Mage fires necrotic lightning at Shaiith.

The Undead Mage attacks Shaiith. Rolls a 15 vs Reflex. Hits. Shaiith takes 9 necrotic damage and is immobilized (save ends).

The Reanimated Armored Undead

Being unable to kill the person who killed it, the Reanimated Armored Undead settle for reaping Shaiith's soul.

The Reanimated Armored Undead moves to E5 and attacks Shaiith. Rolls a 15 vs Fortitude. Shaiith takes 13 necrotic damage, and the Reanimated Armored Undead regains 10 HP. Shaiith's bloodied.

The 4 Armed Skeleton.

With its two minions destroyed, the 4 Armed Skeleton is outraged. Mika will die.

The 4 Armed Skeleton attacks Mika. Rolls a 14, 31, 21, and 22 vs AC. One Misses. Three Hits. Critical Hit! Mika takes 31 damage and dies!

Status

Spoiler
    Show

Shaiith 6/33 HP. Bloodied. Concealment until the end of next turn. Immobilized (save ends).

Lorwen 20/32 HP. 0/1 AP. 4/7 Healing Surges. Until the end of the encounter Lorwen, Shaiith, and Terios gain a +2 to Heal Checks.

Mika -19/34 HP. Dead.

I3 Armored Zombie Cursed. Shaiith is invisible to it until the start of her next turn. Marked by Terios until the end of his next turn.

L7 Skeletal Archer –2 penalty to attack rolls until the end of Lorwen's next turn

Reanimated Armored Undead Bloodied.

Map

Spoiler
    Show

Last edited by Ether; 2010-06-19 at 03:26 AM.

12. - Top - End - #102

Lorwen looks both towards the stairs and the exit-door after seeing Mika fall down motionless after the savage slashing from the undead.

Spoiler
    Show
    Perception (1d20+6)[11] to see if the front door is barred or not.
    - - -

Latest map
    Battle map

13. - Top - End - #103
    Dwarf in the Playground

The front door is unbarred.

14. - Top - End - #104
    Titan in the Playground

HP 34/34, Healing Surges 8/8 (8 HP), Action Points 1 (0)
    Immune disease, poison, resist 5 necrotic, (3 all until end of next turn), vulnerable 5 radiant
    Conditions -

Mika can barely feel the extreme pain as the life is ripped out of her body, her blood flowing out of horrible wounds, soaking torn clothes and splattering on the floor and her slayer. The woman is dead before her broken body even hits the floor. She lies still in a growing pool for a moment before a torrent of black energy flows violently into her whole body, making it look like Mika is writhing in excrutiating pain. After the chilling scene stops, a shockwave of harmless necrotic energy rips through the room and Mika is miraculously back on her feet again. Her auburn hair is now pitch-black, her skin pale. Her large wounds are like black abysses in her body, her previously red blood now a dark, thick, coagulated substance.

Mika let's out a furious (or tortured?) scream (howl?), her body shivering, as she launches herself at her slayer, attacking it with an avalanche of brutal punches and kicks.

Spoiler
    Show
    Move Action Eternal Mountain - Movement Technique
    Resist all 3 until end of next turn.

Standard Action Eternal Mountain - Attack Technique
    Attack vs. Fortitude (1d20+7)[24]
    (2d8+6)[18] damage and knock prone.

AP - Standard Action Open the Gate of Battle - Attack Technique
    Attack vs. Reflex (1d20+7)[16] (+2 if four-armed skeleton is prone)
    (2d10+6)[15] damage

+6 damage from Flurry of Blows
    Last edited by Ridai; 2010-06-19 at 07:33 AM.

15. - Top - End - #105

Lorwen - Gnome Bard
    HP 20/32, Healing Surges 3/7 (8 HP), Action Points 0
    AC 18, Fort 11, Ref 16, Will 17
    Conditions - (+2 heal skills)

Lorwen temporarily hesitates which way to exit the slaughter when suddenly feels a strange wave of energy sweeping through the room. Looking for the after-effects he notices the monk standing and bludgeoning the mutated undead while screaming with all of her .. breath. Is she making that? That is not normal. She looks a little .. 'off'- covered in blood but at the same time strong. Didn't i just see her fall? Deciding to still save the dying Deva, Lorwen heads out.

Spoiler
    Show

Move to J-10.

If 4-armed monster is still not destroyed, i attack it H15.
    If the 4-armed monster is destroyed, i attack archer L7.
    Standard: Blunder vs Will
    Attack: (1d20+8)[13]
    Damage: (1d6+6)[10] & slide the target 2 squares. During the slide, me or one of my allies can make a melee basic attack against the target as
    a free action, with a +4 power bonus to the attack roll (+1+3 due to virtue of Cunning).
    Slide 4-armed monster I14->I15 (allowing Mika to strike)
    Slide archer to K6->K5 (allowing Terios to strike)
    Free: drop wand
    Minor: take out one Potion.
    READY!

"Hang out, i'm coming. Just a few more steps.." the gnome mutters.
    Last edited by docHigh; 2010-06-19 at 07:39 AM.
    - - -

Latest map
    Battle map

16. - Top - End - #106
    Dwarf in the Playground

Mika

The now undead Mika rains down blow after blow on the undead skeleton.

Mika uses Eternal Mountain to gain 3 Resistance to All until the end of her next turn and to attack the 4 Armed Skeleton. Hit. It takes 18 damage and is knocked prone.

Mika then spends and action point and uses Open the Gates of Battle against it. Misses. But the 4 Armed Skeleton takes 6 damage due to Flurry of Blows.

Lorwen

As Lorwen creeps closer he tries to fog the 4 Armed Skeleton's mind but in unsuccessful.

Lorwen moves to J10 and uses Blunder on the 4 Armed Skeleton. Misses.

Terios

Terios continues his assault on the I3 Armored Undead.

Terios uses Sweeping Blow on the I3 Armored Undead. Rolls a 20 vs AC. Hits. The I3 Armored Undead takes 12 damage and is bloodied and marked.

Status

Spoiler
    Show

Shaiith 6/33 HP. Bloodied. Concealment until the end of next turn. Immobilized (save ends).

Lorwen 20/32 HP. 0/1 AP. 4/7 Healing Surges. Until the end of the encounter Lorwen, Shaiith, and Terios gain a +2 to Heal Checks.

Mika 34/34 HP. Resistance 3 All until the end of her next turn.

I3 Armored Zombie Cursed. Bloodied. Shaiith is invisible to it until the start of her next turn. Marked by Terios until the end of his next turn.

L7 Skeletal Archer

4 Armed Skeleton Prone.

Last edited by Ether; 2010-06-19 at 10:06 AM.

17. - Top - End - #107
    Pixie in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Stunned by the powerfull attack by the Mage and what appeared to be an unstoppable Guard, the Shaiith let the darkest parts of her fester in the minds of her enemies. Soon, they would crumble.

Spoiler
    Show

Minor Action: Curse Res Arm Undead (E5)
    Standard Action: Cursebite (2d8 on all targets with Warlock's Curse) - Cha vs Fort
    Targets: E5, J3, B5

Attack: 1d20+6 vs Fort: 25
    Attack: 1d20+6 vs Fort: 22
    Attack: 1d20+6 vs Fort: 16
    Damage: 2d8: 9

Action Point: Curse of the Dark Dream -> Target J3 - Armored Undead

Attack: 1d20+6 vs Will : 21
    Damage: 3d8+6 : 21 damage & slide target 3 squares J3 to K1

Save roll against Immobilized: 1d20: 13

18. - Top - End - #108
    Pixie in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Spoiler
    Show

Extra damage roll on Curses:
    4#1d6: 2 [1d6=2] 3 [1d6=3] 1 [1d6=1] 5 [1d6=5]
    The order was E5 (+2 dmg) - J3 (+3) - B5 (1) - J3 (+5). (3x Cursebite & 1 Daily)

19. - Top - End - #109
    Dwarf in the Playground

Shaiith

Shaiith curses another foe and then the curses on all her enemies grow teeth and take a bite.

Shaiith curses the resurrected Reanimated Armored Undead. Then she uses Cursebite on all the creatures under her curse. Hits E5. Hits J3. Hits B5. They all take 5 damage.

Saiith then turns to J3 Armored Undead and inflicts a waking nightmare upon him.

Shaiith spends an action point and uses Curse of the Dark Dream on the J3 Armored Undead. Hits. It falls. Also Shaiith saves against immobilization.

Jair

Dying and weakened, Jair tries to get back into the game. He succeeds.

Jair attempts to save against weakness. Rolls a 14. He is no longer weakened.

Jair attempts to save against Death. Rolls a 20. He spends a healing surge, and recovers 8 HP.

Status

Spoiler
    Show

Shaiith 6/33 HP. Bloodied. 0/1 AP

Jair 8/33 HP. Bloodied. 6/7 Healing Surges

4 Armed Skeleton Prone.

20. - Top - End - #110
    Dwarf in the Playground

The White Zombie

This time the White Zombie is gunning for Shaiith.

The White Zombie attacks Shaiith. Rolls a 10 vs Reflex. Misses.

The Skeletal Archers

The rightmost Skeletal Archer also takes a shot at Shaiith.

The rightmost Skeletal Archer attacks Shaiith. Rolls a 13 vs AC. Misses.

Meanwhile the leftmost Skeletal Archer nocks two arrows and aims for Terios and Lorwen.

The leftmost Skeletal Archer attacks both Terios and Lorwen. Rolls a 11 and 26 vs AC. Misses Terios. Hits Lorwen. Lorwen takes 18 damage. He's bloodied.

The Undead Mage

Though angry at Shaiith for hurting it, the Undead Mage decides to attack Terios.

The Undead Mage attacks Terios. Rolls a 28 vs Reflex. Critical Hit! Terios takes 7 necrotic damage and is immobilized (save ends).

Unable to capitalize on Terios' immobilization, the Reanimated Armored Undead attacks Shaiith.

The Reanimated Armored Undead attacks Shaiith, but she teleports out of the way.

The 4 Armed Skeleton

Confused, the 4 Armed Skeleton gets up. It angrily waves its hands as if saying to Mika. "Why did you attack me? You're suppose to attack the living."

Status

Spoiler
    Show

Shaiith 6/33 HP. Bloodied. 0/1 AP. 6/6 Healing Surges.

Lorwen 2/32 HP. Bloodied. 0/1 AP. 4/7 Healing Surges. Until the end of the encounter Lorwen, Shaiith, and Terios gain a +2 to Heal Checks.

Terios 30/43 HP. 9/13 Healing Surges. Immobilized (Save Ends).

Reanimated Armored Undead Cursed. Bloodied.

Map

Spoiler
    Show

Last edited by Ether; 2010-06-20 at 12:45 PM.

21. - Top - End - #111
    Titan in the Playground

HP 34/34, Healing Surges 8/8 (8 HP), Action Points 0
    Immune disease, poison, resist 5 necrotic, (3 all until end of turn), vulnerable 5 radiant
    Conditions -

"Try and catch me before I grind your friends to dust." Mika's deep voice sounds much more gravelly than before, suggesting intense pain converted into burning anger together with her expression and motions. Even though her eyes are now completely black, it is obvious that they are fixed on the skeleton. Seemingly out of nowhere comes a devastating kick directed at it's spine and within the blink of an eye, Mika has already moved halfway through the room, aiming to decimate the archers along the way with equal ferocity before she stops right by the armored skeleton, which gets pummelled by a series of quick strikes almost like an afterthought.

Spoiler
    Show
    Standard Action Spinning Leopard Maneuver
    Shifts six squares (I13, J12, K11, K10, K9, K8) as part of the maneuver and attacks each enemy Mika moves adjacent to.
    Attack vs. Reflex (H15) (1d20+7)[18], (3d8+6)[21] damage (half on miss) + 6 damage from Flurry of Blows
    Attack vs. Reflex (L11) (1d20+7)[12], (3d8+6)[18] damage (half on miss)
    Attack vs. Reflex (L7) (1d20+7)[24], (3d8+6)[26] damage (half on miss)

Free Action Supreme Flurry
    Shift three squares (to H5) and use Flurry of Blows again. G5 takes 8 damage.

Move Action Five Storms - Movement Technique
    Shift two squares (to F4)
    Last edited by Ridai; 2010-06-21 at 02:05 AM.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Pixie in the Playground

PirateCaptain

The Undead stumbled a bit as he swung the air. The Shaiith vanished before he could hit. She had reappeared 20 feet away as few slivers of smoke remained.

Spoiler
    Show

Improved Misty Step - teleport 5 squares - to D2
    Last edited by AbsentiaMentis; 2010-06-20 at 12:26 PM.

23. - Top - End - #113
    Dwarf in the Playground

Terios

With no one close to him all Terios can do is fight against his immobilization.

Terios attempts to save against immobilization. Rolls a 9. Fails

Mika

Mika blazes across the battlefield, attacking anything next to her.

Mika uses Spinning Leopard Maneuver

She attacks the 4 Armed Skeleton. Misses, but it takes 16 damage and is bloodied.

She attacks the rightmost Skeletal Archer. Misses, but it takes 9 damage.

She attacks the leftmost Skeletal Archer. Hits. It takes 26 damage and is destroyed.

She uses Supreme Flurry to attack the Reanimated Armored Undead. It takes 8 damage.

Finally she moves to F4.

Status

Spoiler
    Show

Shaiith 6/33 HP. Bloodied. 0/1 AP. 6/6 Healing Surges.

Lorwen 2/32 HP. Bloodied. 0/1 AP. 4/7 Healing Surges. Until the end of the encounter Lorwen, Shaiith, and Terios gain a +2 to Heal Checks.

4 Armed Skeleton Bloodied.

24. - Top - End - #114
    Pixie in the Playground

PirateCaptain

As she admitted to herself that she was a little startled by that last attack she decided that it was time to end this fight. As she shot a bolt of purple energy at the Mage she moved in range of the Skeleton brute and let her dark fires inside of her light up a flickering halo of purple light around the brute.

Spoiler
    Show

Standard: Eldritch Blast

Attack: 1d20+6: 21 vs Reflex

Damage: 1d10+6+1d6 : 13

Minor Action: Darkfire (Until EoNT, all attacks against the target have combat advantage, and the target cannot benefit from invisibility or concealment) on 4-Armed-Skele
    Cha+4 vs Reflex: 1d20+10: 20

Move Action: walk to F11 -> Gain concealement

25. - Top - End - #115
    Dwarf in the Playground

Shaiith

The purple bolt hit the Mage, turning him to dust.

Shaiith uses Eldritch Blast on the Undead Mage. Hit. The Undead Mage takes 13 damage and falls.

Shaiith then turns to 4 Armed Skeleton. A flickering purple halo appears around it.

Shaiith uses Dark Fire on the 4 Armed Skeleton. Hit. Until the end of Shaiith's turn all attack against the 4 Armed Skeleton have combat advantage, and it cannot benefit from concealment or invisibility.

Also Shaiith moves to F11 and gains concealment.

Status

Spoiler
    Show

Shaiith 6/33 HP. Bloodied. 0/1 AP. 6/6 Healing Surges. Concealment until the end of her next turn.

4 Armed Skeleton Bloodied. Until the end of Shaiith's turn all attack against it have combat advantage, and it cannot benefit from concealment or invisibility.

26. - Top - End - #116

The pain, the excruciating pain of arrows piercing your body. It is not that familiar to Lorwen and he screams in agony. Yet survival is what matters. Jair moves. Mika moves even faster. The only constant in this blur seems to be Terios. Deciding to stick to survival instincts, he drinks the potion taken out, runs to somewhat safer place and hiding his attack as if from Mika, shoots at the whit zombie.

Spoiler
    Show
    Minor: drink healing potion (+5 HP).
    Move: run to J3.
    Standard: Misdirected Mark at White Zombie vs Reflex
    Attack (1d20+7)[18]
    Damage (1d8+6)[11]
    Ready!
    Last edited by docHigh; 2010-06-20 at 06:29 PM.
    - - -

Latest map
    Battle map

27. - Top - End - #117
    Pixie in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Jair
    Jair scrambles to his feet, trying to get away from the four armed monstrosity that nearly killed him, then unleashes a storm of psionic force on the monster

Spoiler
    Show
    Taking my extra turn
    1st turn move to stand, standard to shift 1 northwest
    2nd turn standard to Mental Trauma the 4-armed skeleton
    Attack - (d20+7)[13] vs. Will
    Damage - (3d8+5)[13] Psychic damage, half on a miss. As an effect the 4 armed skeleton is vulnerable 5 psychic (save ends)
    Action Point Augment 1 Mind Thrust
    Attack - (d20+7)[17] vs. Will
    damage - (d10+10)[13] psychic (counting vulnerability)
    then move action to flee 6 squares away from the doom of us all :P
    Last edited by terrag25; 2010-06-21 at 12:43 AM.

28. - Top - End - #118
    Dwarf in the Playground

Lorwen

As Lorwen drinks a health potion he makes an arcane gesture. A magical bolt comes flying from Mika and heads towards the the White Zombie.

Lorwen drinks a health potion and recovers 5 HP. Then he moves to J3 and attacks the White Zombie with Misdirected Mark. Hits. The White Zombie falls and explodes, but no one is in range.

Jair

Jair's psychic maelstrom obliterates the 4 Armed Skeleton.

Jair shifts to F14 and uses Mental Trauma on the 4 Armed Skeleton. Misses. The 4 Armed Skeleton takes 6 psychic damage and gains 5 psychic vulnerability (save ends).

Jair then spends an action point and uses Augment 1 Mind Thrust. Hits. The 4 Armed Skeleton takes 13 psychic damage and falls. Jair moves to C9

Status

Spoiler
    Show

Shaiith 6/33 HP. Bloodied. 0/1 AP. 6/6 Healing Surges. Concealment until the end of her next turn.

Lorwen 7/32 HP. Bloodied. 0/1 AP. 4/7 Healing Surges. Until the end of the encounter Lorwen, Shaiith, and Terios gain a +2 to Heal Checks.

Jair 8/33 HP. Bloodied. 6/7 Healing Surges. 0/1 AP.

29. - Top - End - #119
    Dwarf in the Playground

The Skeletal Archer

Though most of its comrades are gone, the Skeletal Archer continues to fight on.

The Skeletal Archer attacks Mika and Terios. Rolls a 25 and a 20 vs AC. Hits both. Terios takes 9 damage and is bloodied. Mika takes 17 damage and is alos bloodied.

The Reanimated Armored Undead continues to fight as well.

The Reanimated Armored Undead attacks Mika. Rolls a 24 vs AC. Hits, but Mika takes zero damage.

Status

Spoiler
    Show

Lorwen 7/32 HP. Bloodied. 0/1 AP. 4/7 Healing Surges. Until the end of the encounter Lorwen, Shaiith, and Terios gain a +2 to Heal Checks.

Mika 17/34 HP. Bloodied.

Terios 21/43 HP. Bloodied. 9/13 Healing Surges. Immobilized (Save Ends).

Jair 8/33 HP. Bloodied. 6/7 Healing Surges. 0/1 AP.

Map

Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #120
    Titan in the Playground

HP 17/34, Healing Surges 8/8 (8 HP), Action Points 0
    Immune disease, poison, resist 5 necrotic, vulnerable 5 radiant
    Conditions bloodied

Mika rips the arrow out of her torso, no blood pouring out of the hole. As her pain intensifies even more, she hauls herself at the armored undead, crashing into it's chest plate with her feet first before she lands back in the spot she started in after a quick somersault. Should Mika crush the undead in front of her, she immediately sprints over to the last one.

Spoiler
    Show
    Standard Action Crane's Wings - Attack Technique
    Attack vs. Fortitude (1d20+7)[21]
    (1d10+6)[14] damage and pushes 1 square. +6 damage from Flurry of Blows.

If undead falls, Mika moves adjacent to the archer.