New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718
  1. - Top - End - #511
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: Magic Under the Sun

((Sorry about the delay guys...I had a 10 page paper due today and I waited way too long to start it.))

2. - Top - End - #512
    Ettin in the Playground

After a long and awkward silence, Ferian returns to the room.

'I'm afraid that Lord Kraen will be busy all day and is not likely to be available before you leave tomorrow morning. Will it be a problem if you cannot speak to him until after you return?'
    The Future just ain’t what it used to be.

3. - Top - End - #513
    Dwarf in the Playground

Tarinth looks to Quintar with a face that reads, sure, he's "busy". Lord Kraen won't be able to speak freely anyway. We might as well leave, what do oyu say.
    "I am TARINTH, slayer of dragons and eater of souls!"...The orc scratches his head. "Who?"

4. - Top - End - #514
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tarinth View Post
    Tarinth looks to Quintar with a face that reads, sure, he's "busy". Lord Kraen won't be able to speak freely anyway. We might as well leave, what do oyu say.
    Let's go!!
    Rarity's number one admirer!
    Click on the dragon eggs to help them hatch and grow, or get some for yourself!

5. - Top - End - #515
    Ettin in the Playground

Ferian pauses slightly, as if considering something before communicating, 'Very well then. Jareth, could you show our guests to their rooms?' Looking specifically at the heroes, he adds, [i]'Don't worry. If something should come up such that Lord Kraen is available, I will arrange an immediate meeting.'

Ferian stands aside to allow Jareth to show the heroes out.

Jareth leads them all to a hall a story above the Diplomat's Chamber. "We've managed to set up a private chamber for each of you. We have taken the liberty of bringing your individual belongings to the room." Pointing at each door, Jareth procedes to give the room assignments before adding, "Situation being what it is, I've been asked to request that, barring emergency, please attempt restrict your activities to this wing. People are on their toes, and they may react unfavorably to unfamiliar faces wandering around." Before anyone can protest, though, Jareth holds a hand up, "Believe me, I don't like that message any more than any of you. I've done my best to advocate on your behalf, but there's only so much I can convince them to accept."
    The Future just ain’t what it used to be.

6. - Top - End - #516
    Orc in the Playground

((At this point, Quintar's pissed. He's just going to chill out until we get sent somewhere.))
    Rarity's number one admirer!
    Click on the dragon eggs to help them hatch and grow, or get some for yourself!