New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 163132333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1481
  1. - Top - End - #1201
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: BleachITP Reborn: Discussion & Setup Thread 8

Since it is supposed to be a school in japan, then Soren teaches a foreign language.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

2. - Top - End - #1202
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    I'd rather be the literature teacher, or something to that effect. I don't see this guy being into math...
    A lot of the math teachers I've known aren't into math.

3. - Top - End - #1203
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sucrose View Post
    Those do sound interesting, and the bumping into each other was more or less what I was planning around already (possibly including delinquents being able to introduce themselves to the others by crashing the party or something), but the difficulty is that I recall there being an extensive story planned wherein the novices are taught about the spirit world, so we can't do much that actually involves the afterlife. Thus, I don't know if the training idea or the cult will work.

What sort of company did you have in mind? Michiko conducting a raid might also have promise, given the relative wealth of the Abel family...
    Sorry I didn't notice the post until just now.

The cult idea was more of a story arc thing anyways. I was thinking that it could be more for Soul Society anyways. Namely, the idea was that a Hollow formed from the spirit of a cult leader that spawns Hollows from the souls of his "flock" would give the Shinigami a hard time. The training thing, I can get why that wouldn't work.

As for the company idea...I had none. I was really flying by the seat of my pants on that one, hoping that there would be a character that would be prominent in a company and that some characters could meet that way.

Wait a second, what about Ito? Isn't he the guy that inherited a bunch of money from his father or something? Maybe there was an investment meeting, and the characters get to meet fellow investors?

Michiko conducting a raid...I'm not Callos so I can't speak for him(?), but I would think that would be kind of a bad idea. I mean, the Abel household is a pretty big target, especially when there are a bunch of people (several of them very proficient with their abilities, not to mention those that have abilities at all). The raid might cause them more trouble than it's worth. But again, I'm not Callos.

4. - Top - End - #1204
    Ogre in the Playground

By the way, Callos, Prime said he'd do the avvie himself.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

5. - Top - End - #1205
    Ettin in the Playground

Amada Castro, Fraccion to ???
    Spoiler
    Show
    Height: 5'1"
    Weight: 109 (see below)
    Reiatsu: Sea Blue
    Aspect of Death: ???

Appearance: Amada Castro is a bit on the short side for an arrancar, something that's earned her the nickname 'Shrimp' from those of her fellows looking to insult her. Her mask fragment looks as if it had come from a full-head helmet but has been broken to the point that it's some bizarre sort of crown. It wraps around her head over=top of her light blue hair that's usually pulled back into a pony-tail. A japanese character is tattooed on her right cheek, matching the dark blue facial markings that are painted around her one exposed eye.

The only other alteration she has to the normal arrancar uniform is a bright red scarf that is wrapped about her throat and dangles down to her waist. Amada has a deceptively slim form, she almost appears to be a teenager to the untrained eye (or those who don't know what an arrancar is) and has a sort of grim air about her that is entirely opposed by her personality.
    Spoiler
    Show

Personality: Amada is a deceptively friendly individual to get to know, but is constantly looking for ways to advance her position. However she is also acutely aware of her own capabilities and knows when to retreat from a dangerous situation. This has lead her to be quite comfortable within the upper tiers of Las Noches ruling classes, or rather as a servant to the ruling class of Las Noches.

Normally she can be found going from district to district on the pretense of looking for distractions while the simple reality is...she doesn't know why. She's driven to wander and look about, a free-spirited individual but the source of her wanderlust is utterly unknown to her.

Zanpakuto: Camarón Grande (Big Shrimp)
    Camarón Grande takes the form of a large (for her size) war pick that she usually keeps stuck in her belt. One side of the hammer actually tapers down to sharp point. Usually she alternates between using the hammer head or the pick head in actual combat.

Spoiler
    Show

Resurrección: "Quebré a pedazos! Camarón Grande! (Shatter to pieces! Big shrimp!

Upon release, Amada's transformation is quite poignant. Her crown turns into a helmet that leaves just her face open to the sight, even as it goes all the way down to her feet in the back and is curved like a shrimp's carapace. This rigid shroud also leads down to cover her arms and hands, turning each one into a large armored claw. The right is a bulky and cumbersome thing with an opening where the claw prongs meet. The left actually looks more like the pincer of a mantis with a warped sphere at the very bottom with serrated 'teeth' all along the inside. In Resurreccion her carapace is even more difficult to pierce then her normal hierro, meaning she usually tries to turn take a blow on the shell. As most can guess, each claw has a different purpose...

Pistola de aluvión: In resurreccion, Amada is capable of using her right claw to fire a special kind of cero. When she uses pistola de aluvión Amada charges her cero in front of her right claw, but instead of firing it the energy is sucked into the opening at the juncture of the claw. There the energy is magnified and stored until Amada fires it off. When she does, an extremely powerful fiery blast erupts from her claw, but only hits a sphere about three feet in diameter in front of her right claw. It's difficult for her to hit an enemy with this blast, but that's not it's real purpose. This blast releases a loud shockwave that can stun opponents who are too close to it, even as it batters them with the shockwave.

Mantis Barra: The purpose of her left claw, it actually functions much like a bear-trap. When she attacks with her left claw, the front-most part snaps out at incredible speed to crash against an opponent. It actually creates a brief void in it's wake which, when it collapses, makes for a second blow against her opponent. A rapid-fire one-two punch. The same happens when the claw snaps shut around an opponent, the claw will hit first before the void hits as well.

General Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show

Bala: Amada isn't capable of using the bala technique.

Cero: Amada's cero is fired from the space above her covered eye. Aside from the unique coloration, there is nothing particularly notable about her cero.

Hierro: Of her natural arrancar abilities, Amada's hierro is the most potent of those abilities. She much prefers to try and take a blow then try to avoid it, trusting to her superior hierro to stave off blows. It comes close to Espada level in it's capacity to absorb punishment.

Sonido: Just below average for a fraccion. Amada is not capable of traveling particularly fast over distances but the movement of her arms are particularly swift.

Garganta: Can create gargantas but cannot do any fancy tricks with them.

Pesquisa: Above average in it's detection abilities.

Possible connections:
    • Espada
    • Other arrancar
    • Other Fraccion

Behold the mighty pairing of the ferocious pistol shrimp and the savage mantis shrimp!

Inu has the right of it, raiding a beach party is...way too much trouble for little to no gain. More importantly, the Michiko mini-arc SHOULD be the first time that her gang causes trouble for the mortal-world kids.

And that's fine Horngeek. Hell, if his is significantly better then I might ask him to do one for me. XD
    Last edited by Callos_DeTerran; 2010-06-20 at 08:07 PM.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

6. - Top - End - #1206
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    By the way, Callos, Prime said he'd do the avvie himself.
    Possibly. I don't think you confirmed the details...

Might introduce a character at the party. Need a name. Any generators?

For the caterers:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bring Reishi Cola. Lots of it.
    Last edited by Prime32; 2010-06-20 at 07:18 PM.

7. - Top - End - #1207
    Ogre in the Playground

<.<
    >.>

PM incoming!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

8. - Top - End - #1208
    Ettin in the Playground

Quebrante... I think that actually means "something that breaks (other things)", you want "Quebré" the imperative form (a command).

She looks like she would be quite content in Edward's thrall (but then again that is not saying much).
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

9. - Top - End - #1209
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Possibly. I don't think you confirmed the details...

Might introduce a character at the party. Need a name. Any generators?

For the caterers:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bring Reishi Cola. Lots of it.
    Here you go! Behind the Name!

EDIT: Thanks Draken, and I don't know who she's going to be fraccion to.
    Last edited by Callos_DeTerran; 2010-06-20 at 07:24 PM.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

10. - Top - End - #1210
    Orc in the Playground

On Talon being stubborn: Sorry, it's just how she is.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!

11. - Top - End - #1211
    Barbarian in the Playground

Eh, I immediately thought pan because of the last bit in her description. He does tend to do rather random things so far.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

12. - Top - End - #1212
    Orc in the Playground

Aaaannd there go my chances of getting her on my side. Well, there might be still a chance, now it's just about 5% rather than the more sure 85%.

"Thanks Eddy, you beautiful, magnificent piece of..."

Shut up Pico.

13. - Top - End - #1213
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    On Talon being stubborn: Sorry, it's just how she is.
    On Edward folding: It's just how he is, at least regarding female Espada.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2010-06-20 at 08:06 PM.

14. - Top - End - #1214
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    Aaaannd there go my chances of getting her on my side. Well, there might be still a chance, now it's just about 5% rather than the more sure 85%.

"Thanks Eddy, you beautiful, magnificent piece of..."

Shut up Pico.
    You're talking to your characters...

So? What's your point?

GAH!
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

15. - Top - End - #1215
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    At the end of the day, I'm okay with you having the mask, so long as everyone agrees to, in the future, have discussions like this before using something like this in the story.
    You are right. This was my mistake. I'm thankful you're so understanding. Some replies to other things in your post, as I think they might be significant to his story.

The thing is, if Hannibal's Hollow abilities could not be sealed, I want to know why Central 46 allowed him to live after killing a Captain. The level of argument goes "He's a murderer, he's got a Hollow living inside him that could cause him to become a murder again, we actually can't do anything to prevent the Hollow from taking over again and killing thousands upon thousands of innocents, why don't we just purify him instead of holding him like a ticking time bomb?"

As "rare and esoteric" as Vizard are...there have been at least two in Soul Society. Hannibal and the one in Taiki's past. It is entirely possible that some kind of binding was designed between then and now that would have blocked access to Hollow abilities, especially because it's useful to have in a war against humanoid Hollows.
    These two are related. As I put it a while back, Hannibal didn't get his soul sleep and chain destroyed, or killed, because they wanted him for SCIENCE. It's true there have been other Vizards, but were any of them alive for long enough to be closely examined? Did they really have interest in differiating them from normal Hollows prior to Hannibal? What would they have tested "anti-Vizard" measures against?

As I put it in his original, abridged backstory, the Central went with 12th request because they had Hannibal so safely locked up he'd not be a major threat ever again. Considering he has remained in Maggot's Nest for two centuries almost without an incident, they were and are completely justified. What I'm saying is, Hannibal might be the first and only Vizard Seireitei really has had available for examination. This is also the reason why I don' believe they would've automatically had the right spells and binds to block every aspect of this phenomenom.

Yes, Taiki & Co have had two centuries to tinker with his binds and research new spells for him. But again, who would they have tested those against? It's likely they had no other Vizards, and testing an experimental something on Hannibal could be exteremely dangerous - maybe one of those experiments gave him the opportunity to slay the previous Captain? That's a possibility.

The following is just expanding on my reasoning why Hannibal is still alive. It's a bit ranty, but no offense is meant.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Now, you said Hannibal's a ticking timebomb. Why would the Central think that way? To them, he's a traitor rotting away in prison. Yes, he killed a captain while in the Nest, but said Captain should also have retired much earlier, if I recall your write-up right. It's not inconceivable that, due to circumstances, Central decided it was more important to have their "test subject" intact rather than administer capital punishent. In any case, Hannibal's subsequent moving to solitary containment has kept him from causing any incident ever since. What time span "ever since" constitutes, I don't think we've defined yet, but it is decades, possibly a century or more; in any case, they have no reason to believe Hannibal will get out unless they let him.

Furthermore, Hannibal is, ultimately, a single person. He's been succesfully brought down before, twice. There's a whole division sitting on top of him. He's wasting away in his cell, growing ever weaker - there's little to no reason to believe any attempt at escape would even get him past the bottom floor of Maggot's nest. Taiki is his own special case, due to personal traumas - his worries might not be shared by anyone else, and if he's really as obsessed with sealing Hannibal off as you describe, trying to get someone to help might put him under supervision, as his hatred for Vizard borders on obsessive. There might be a line Taiki can't or is unwilling to cross - for example, a forbidden Kido might lead to getting him locked up himself, and who then would keep tabs on Hannibal?

The thing is, if Hannibal's powers are sealed and his Hollow powers are not, his Inner Hollow should have taken over while he was effectively powerless. We have seen that the Inner Hollow generally wants control and will take it when the host is unable to stop it, which would probably happen if Hannibal's powers are being restricted but not his Hollow ones.
    Like I said, I'm not contesting whether Hannibal's Hollow powers are suppressed - they are. The suppression only fails on the narrow are of keeping the mask away - the Inner Hollow is still weakened so that it can't assume control.

Or maybe, the Inner Hollow has control. Maybe it's just not using it, realizing there isn't any point. These are things I haven't planned out, but I have thought about them.
    The other story issue is that if Hannibal was allowed to have the mask, Takeshi (and anyone else) wouldn't have been allowed in the same room as him without a much longer list of procedure, which apparently never occurred because Takeshi and Taiki first met on the same day as that entire thread.
    You are, somewhat fallaciously, considering the mask as a threat, even though there's no reason it is one. Like I said before: if the mask is there, it is safe. Like you said, Taiki would've gone to great lenghts to ensure that. Innis already pointed out that the book Taiki just gave him would be as big a threat as a mask that doesn't, frankly, do anything.

You are right that the proposed Kido was ridiculous, now that I think about it more. However, there are a thousand other scenarios that'd render the mask utterly useless and harmless, even when Hannibal has it.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

16. - Top - End - #1216
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kurama View Post
    You're talking to your characters...

So? What's your point?

GAH!
    Haha! Your character scarred you!

Silva, that's just mean.

And?

...good point.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

17. - Top - End - #1217
    Ettin in the Playground

@Inyuthebeatis: I point out, again, that if there's one Hollow getting a cult up, it's Elder. Or, if there's a competing cult on her turf, she'll seize control.

"Yes! That's right! Will work for worship! Come to me, children!"

18. - Top - End - #1218

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    So Frozen, when the fighting goes down in the flashback to put Hannibal out to capture him, Suzume needs to hop in and become a righty. Just so you know, she probably won't even hurt Hannibal.
    Did I get a reply and miss it? If not, here it is again.

19. - Top - End - #1219
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    These two are related. As I put it a while back, Hannibal didn't get his soul sleep and chain destroyed, or killed, because they wanted him for SCIENCE. It's true there have been other Vizards, but were any of them alive for long enough to be closely examined? Did they really have interest in differiating them from normal Hollows prior to Hannibal? What would they have tested "anti-Vizard" measures against?

As I put it in his original, abridged backstory, the Central went with 12th request because they had Hannibal so safely locked up he'd not be a major threat ever again. Considering he has remained in Maggot's Nest for two centuries almost without an incident, they were and are completely justified. What I'm saying is, Hannibal might be the first and only Vizard Seireitei really has had available for examination. This is also the reason why I don' believe they would've automatically had the right spells and binds to block every aspect of this phenomenom.

Yes, Taiki & Co have had two centuries to tinker with his binds and research new spells for him. But again, who would they have tested those against? It's likely they had no other Vizards, and testing an experimental something on Hannibal could be exteremely dangerous - maybe one of those experiments gave him the opportunity to slay the previous Captain? That's a possibility.

The following is just expanding on my reasoning why Hannibal is still alive. It's a bit ranty, but no offense is meant.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Now, you said Hannibal's a ticking timebomb. Why would the Central think that way? To them, he's a traitor rotting away in prison. Yes, he killed a captain while in the Nest, but said Captain should also have retired much earlier, if I recall your write-up right. It's not inconceivable that, due to circumstances, Central decided it was more important to have their "test subject" intact rather than administer capital punishent. In any case, Hannibal's subsequent moving to solitary containment has kept him from causing any incident ever since. What time span "ever since" constitutes, I don't think we've defined yet, but it is decades, possibly a century or more; in any case, they have no reason to believe Hannibal will get out unless they let him.

Furthermore, Hannibal is, ultimately, a single person. He's been succesfully brought down before, twice. There's a whole division sitting on top of him. He's wasting away in his cell, growing ever weaker - there's little to no reason to believe any attempt at escape would even get him past the bottom floor of Maggot's nest. Taiki is his own special case, due to personal traumas - his worries might not be shared by anyone else, and if he's really as obsessed with sealing Hannibal off as you describe, trying to get someone to help might put him under supervision, as his hatred for Vizard borders on obsessive. There might be a line Taiki can't or is unwilling to cross - for example, a forbidden Kido might lead to getting him locked up himself, and who then would keep tabs on Hannibal?
    Sereitei could have easily (probably more easily) captured and held random hollows and tested their bindings on them. Then they could have tested the now much less experimental bindings on Hannibal. Thus, they could have developed the requisite technology. Also, he's a prisoner, the only people who would have pushed for his safety would have been 12th and 10th, and depending on when the experiments took place 10th might not have cared.

Depending on how chummy Taiki was with previous members of the Kido Corp, it's possible that the forbidden kido that would have binded Hannibal could have been designed under the radar. After all, Takeshi's only seen it today, so even the Kido Commander Current didn't know how exactly it worked. It was likely hand-crafted by someone with the power and ability to do so.

Also, I think in terms of obsessive personalities, wanting to eliminate people with Hollow blood who also killed and/or could kill people close to you isn't that extreme.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    You are, somewhat fallaciously, considering the mask as a threat, even though there's no reason it is one. Like I said before: if the mask is there, it is safe. Like you said, Taiki would've gone to great lenghts to ensure that. Innis already pointed out that the book Taiki just gave him would be as big a threat as a mask that doesn't, frankly, do anything.
    If the mask is there, Taiki knows for certain that Hannibal has at least some access to Hollow abilities. This would restrict visiting rights to him even more, which means it's highly likely Takeshi wouldn't have even gotten into Maggot's Nest without several weeks of procedure. That's what I'm saying. Whether or not he's actually a threat or not is beside the point, Taiki's very very strict when it comes to Maggot's Nest procedure.

(Also, why wouldn't Taiki jump to conclusions like "the mask is a threat"? He's clearly does not think logically when it comes to Vizard.)

In any case, none of it matters at this point. Taiki may make a comment later about how Takeshi will be receiving a very large stack of papers he will need to fill out to become an official visitor or something.
    Last edited by tgva8889; 2010-06-20 at 08:32 PM.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

20. - Top - End - #1220
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    Did I get a reply and miss it? If not, here it is again.
    Err, I just didn't think there was reason to reply. '^_^ I noticed it and have put it behind my ear - just get Suzume on his way before he's bound. I would have nothing against her binding him either - maybe he used her arm to fuel a binding Kido? :3

Also, Free_Hand, Tacky, whoever, there isn't anything particular that needs to happen before the Episode moves forward. You can pop there anytime and get to describing how Hannibal's being tinkered with.
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2010-06-20 at 08:37 PM.

21. - Top - End - #1221
    Ogre in the Playground

I thought we decided that the 12th just showed up first with their magic machine before the 4th got there.

22. - Top - End - #1222
    Ettin in the Playground

Also, I think in terms of obsessive personalities, wanting to eliminate people with Hollow blood who also killed and/or could kill people close to you isn't that extreme.
    Actually, depending on the degree of obsession, any kind of obsessive personality would be a big problem. And if Taiki is willing to allow a forbidden kido (which gets you exiled just for casting it) to get developed and cast in the pursuit of his obsession then he may be close to crossing the line with said obsession.

I'm not saying don't have him be THAT upset, I'm just pointing out it's an interesting character flaw to have and should be fun to read about in the future.

That said, how would kido used on Hollow help with an inner hollow? I mean...I could see it helping a little, but overall suppressing an inner hollow seems impossible considering how rare it is, just subjugating it. Personal opinion anyway.

23. - Top - End - #1223
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tackyhillbillu View Post
    I thought we decided that the 12th just showed up first with their magic machine before the 4th got there.
    Yes, we did. Doesn't necessarily mean someone from the 4th won't appear to be grumpy about it.

If you have no interest in playing Ude or Chinatsu in the Episode anymore, I understand. Then, we only need Free_Hand to pop up from somewhere.

24. - Top - End - #1224
    Halfling in the Playground

Hello again...just wondering, a couple of questions RE: the MW pool party.

One, who's hosting it, and two, can Beck come?
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

25. - Top - End - #1225
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh no, I'm planning on Ude being pissed off about it. It just isn't time for him to show up, I don't think.

26. - Top - End - #1226
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wolf View Post
    Hello again...just wondering, a couple of questions RE: the MW pool party.

One, who's hosting it, and two, can Beck come?
    Valeria, and... you have to figure out a reason she would be invited, I assume. Aki got corraled into it by Grandpa, and a couple others are friends with Kaito or Izumi.

With Beck being a new transfer student, it is harder.

27. - Top - End - #1227

She just shows up.

P.S. If anyone has any drawing requests, I'm open!
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

28. - Top - End - #1228

She just shows up.

P.S. If anyone has any drawing requests, I'm open!
    I might draw Sereg, but if you could do a quick one of him...

29. - Top - End - #1229

Sure thing! I'll just go onto his write-up and see what he's like. Oh and by the way, about Beck, she moved to Phoenix Town when she was around 7-8 years old, so she's been living there almost 10 years...I think she'd know quite a few people there.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

30. - Top - End - #1230

Sure thing! I'll just go onto his write-up and see what he's like. Oh and by the way, about Beck, she moved to Phoenix Town when she was around 7-8 years old, so she's been living there almost 10 years...I think she'd know quite a few people there.
    Yay! Thanks you, Moon. *bows*