Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 21363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 1486
  1. - Top - End - #1351
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: [BitP:R] Soul Society

[8th Division]

"Texas Hold'Em poker. I'll deal you and Kazuo in next round."

Masaru was currently considering his own hand of cards, and carefully observing the other Captains, trying to watch for any sort of "tell".
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

2. - Top - End - #1352
    Ogre in the Playground

Ude

Ude nodded, and settled down to watch the game. He was pretty sure he could at least break even. After all, Poker was a great way to spend all that time he was supposed to spend doing inventories, reading reports, and such.

3. - Top - End - #1353
    Orc in the Playground

[8th Division]

Ryouichi gives a friendly nod to Kazuo and Ude, before looking determinedly back to his cards.

...The thought that he was once again in way over his head passes through his mind as he has an utterly garbage hand. "...Fold."

Yep. The Commander General is awful at cards.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

4. - Top - End - #1354
    Halfling in the Playground

Yuuki makes a flicking motion with his left hand, and a red poker chip lands in front of him. I'm in. He says, his face expressionless. It's a known fact that an assassin has one hell of a poker face.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

5. - Top - End - #1355
    Ogre in the Playground

[Zibarra Emet; The Past]

Before departing to prospect for another seki-seki quarry, Emet sends a Hell Butterfly informing to all necessary parties that he cannot spare any squad members for the joint Division operation, as they will be needed for the reconstruction of the Kido Corps building.

Emet's, Hideyaki's and the other seated officers' search goes unsuccessful, and the captain calls it off early upon receiving Masaru's invitation to the poker night.

[Zibarra Emet; The Present - Poker Night]
    The discourse over the game is disrupted by the slow, inevitable clanking of Emet's footsteps, gradually growing ever closer. Eventually, the source of the noise arrives.

"This being grants you his apologies for his lack of presence at an earlier time, Captains. This being and members of his Division were involved in a dull, but thoroughly necessary, search for seki-seki."

Emet sits down at the table, placing a tankard on the table, one that smells faintly of oil.

"In reparation, this being has brought liquid to be consumed."

6. - Top - End - #1356
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

[8th Division]

Masaru gestured to an open chair.

"No trouble at all, Emet. Completely understandable. Have a seat and just relax. If you'd like I'll deal you into our next round of Texas Hold'Em."

The current round didn't seem to be going in Masaru's favor, as he'd lost several chips over the last few minutes.

"I fold. As for the beverage...ah, what exactly have you got there?"
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

7. - Top - End - #1357
    Ogre in the Playground

Emet glances down at the tankard.

"This being believes it is an ethanol/petroleum cocktail, if this being's memory serves it adequately."

8. - Top - End - #1358

Yuuki sniffs. Yup, petrol. To each one's own, I guess.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

9. - Top - End - #1359
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
    Daisuke looks at the sake cup warily. While he was in fact five times as old as most mortals were when they were legally allowed to drink, and about eight times as old as they were when they started drinking, his body didn't handle alcohol very well. Perhaps it was a side effect of having the body of a fourteen year-old, but he didn't really care much about the reason.

The last time he'd drank, he hadn't been coherent for hours afterwards, though admittedly he'd had much more than a single cup. He began to sip cautiously from the cup, making sure that he was still rational after each sip.

"I think that it would only be fair to invite the other Vice-Captains and other seats. If they want to come, then they're welcome to! And was Sayuri-san at the captain's meeting? I'd like to meet her!" Daisuke added enthusiastically. "I've only ever seen her at a distance. But you think she wouldn't want to come? Why not?" Daisuke seemed almost hurt by the idea that Sayuri would not wish to join them, his child-like face hiding nothing.
    "So what're we waiting for?" Magatsu waved for another bowl of sake and drained it as well. "Daisuke, let the others know we'll be starting the night here, who knows how it'll go. Figure you can make yourself useful if you're not drinking much."

10. - Top - End - #1360
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wahrheit View Post
    "So what're we waiting for?" Magatsu waved for another bowl of sake and drained it as well. "Daisuke, let the others know we'll be starting the night here, who knows how it'll go. Figure you can make yourself useful if you're not drinking much."
    "Aw, why do I have to do it? Can't you send some Hell Butterflies or something?" Daisuke whined. "All right, all right, I'm going already." He added upon seeing the look on Magatsu's face. "Just 'cause I'm not a Vice-Captain, you get to order me around..." Daisuke muttered darkly as he walked off.

Before he leaves, Daisuke stops and considers. "Do you know where the other Vice-Captains are?" he asks them, looking perplexed.

11. - Top - End - #1361
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
    "Aw, why do I have to do it? Can't you send some Hell Butterflies or something?" Daisuke whined. "All right, all right, I'm going already." He added upon seeing the look on Magatsu's face. "Just 'cause I'm not a Vice-Captain, you get to order me around..." Daisuke muttered darkly as he walked off.

Before he leaves, Daisuke stops and considers. "Do you know where the other Vice-Captains are?" he asks them, looking perplexed.
    Magatsu cocked his head. "Don't you know Tenteikūra?"
    Last edited by Wahrheit; 2010-09-08 at 11:07 PM.

12. - Top - End - #1362
    Pixie in the Playground

Daisuke looked at Magatsu with disbelief. "Magatsu-sama, that's a level 77 Bakudo! No I don't know it! Besides, if I remember correctly, that Bakudo transmits messages to everyone in a certain radius. I don't want to tell everyone about this; we'd have all of Soul Society breathing down our necks. I'm going to have to run all through the Seireitei to find the other Vice-Captains."

Daisuke didn't look pleased with this prospect, but he was even less pleased with the idea of disappointing Magatsu. So, after he had finished telling Magatsu why he didn't know that, he added:

"But, I'll go look for the others. Just don't get mad at me if I can't find them all, okay?" With that, Daisuke turned on his heels and strode out of the bar, hoping to find the other Vice-Captains in a reasonable amount of time.

13. - Top - End - #1363
    Titan in the Playground

Taiki Takahashi - "Captain's Meeting"

Taiki picks up his cards, grins slightly, and throws a chip in. "Can't let you win for free, can I, Yuuki?" He puts the cards back down on the table, setting a single chip atop them.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

14. - Top - End - #1364

Yuuki looks at his hand and reaches for another chip. I see you. And...I'll raise you. Five hundred yen?
    Last edited by Moon Wolf; 2010-09-09 at 04:18 PM.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

15. - Top - End - #1365
    Orc in the Playground

((YEN. YEN. ))
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

16. - Top - End - #1366

((So...it's 100 yen to the dollar...right?))
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

17. - Top - End - #1367
    Orc in the Playground

((About 84 lately. But, yes. ))
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

18. - Top - End - #1368
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wolf View Post
    Yuuki looks at his hand and reaches for another chip. I see you. And...I'll raise you. Five hundered yen?
    (More importantly.

Five hundred.

Not five hundered.)

Kazuo shoos away an OOC fly. As many know, the OOC fly is invisible to normal vision, but Kazuo's visor can detect its presence.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

19. - Top - End - #1369
    Pixie in the Playground

Daisuke walked outside, thinking. "Okay, if I were a Vice-Captain, where would I be? I guess I'll go down the list...That means that I need to find Sayuri-san first. Maybe she's still by where the Captains are."

"This is going to take forever." Daisuke mumbled to himself. Looking around to make sure that no one was watching, Daisuke slid his sword out of its sheath. "Dash Forth, Zetsibougitsune." He mumbled, trying to keep Magatsu from noticing. Releasing one's Zanpakutou outside of battle was generally frowned upon, but Daisuke's had uses outside of battle, so it wouldn't be too bad. The only problem was the burst of reiatsu that came with the release of the Zanpakutou as Daisuke's reiatsu tripled that he really hoped that Magatsu didn't notice.

"Okay, let's go!" Daisuke said to himself as he ran off, drawing reiatsu from his tails to increase his speed. First off, the 1st division barracks!

20. - Top - End - #1370

((I was having a stupid moment at lunch!!! ))
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

21. - Top - End - #1371
    Titan in the Playground

(...Yuuki called. Taiki called after that. There is no raising.)
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

22. - Top - End - #1372
    Ettin in the Playground

[Sayuri's apartment]

Since, as a Vice-Captain, Sayuri can afford to have a residence of her own that isn't part of the Division barracks, Daisuke is technically headed to wrong direction. For story purposes, the narrator assumes he's wise enough to ask directions from someone who knows better.

Sayuri has just finished cleaning her apartment up, when she hears someone knocking on her door. Odd. Who could it be?, she wonders, quickly checking her appearance is flawless from a small mirror on her night table. Then, she quickly tiptoes to the door. "Who's there?", she asks through it.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

23. - Top - End - #1373
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    [Sayuri's apartment]

Since, as a Vice-Captain, Sayuri can afford to have a residence of her own that isn't part of the Division barracks, Daisuke is technically headed to wrong direction. For story purposes, the narrator assumes he's wise enough to ask directions from someone who knows better.

Sayuri has just finished cleaning her apartment up, when she hears someone knocking on her door. Odd. Who could it be?, she wonders, quickly checking her appearance is flawless from a small mirror on her night table. Then, she quickly tiptoes to the door. "Who's there?", she asks through it.
    Daisuke finally finds his way to Sayuri's apartment, after swallowing his pride and asking a 1st-divisioner for directions. After getting there, he decides that it's probably a better idea to knock on the door as opposed to simply barging in, so he comes to a screeching halt from a full Shunpo and politely knocks on Sayuri's door.

Upon hearing her question, Daisuke answers: "Koishima Daisuke, 3rd seat of the 3rd division, m'am! I'm here with an invitation from two other Vice-Captains and myself." He finishes, hoping that she'll at least open the door for him, forgetting that he still has his Shikai active.

24. - Top - End - #1374
    Ettin in the Playground

Sayuri opens the door and glances upwards at the youthful officer, inscrutable expression on her immaculately painted face. "Invitation? What kind?", she asks, tilting her head in mild bemusement when she notes the burning Reiatsu tails emanating from Daisuke. "Why have you released your sword? Is there an emergency going on?"

25. - Top - End - #1375
    Pixie in the Playground

Sayuri opens the door and glances upwards at the youthful officer, inscrutable expression on her immaculately painted face. "Invitation? What kind?", she asks, tilting her head in mild bemusement when she notes the burning Reiatsu tails emanating from Daisuke. "Why have you released your sword? Is there an emergency going on?"
    "What?" Daisuke asks in response to her question regarding his sword. Then he remembers that he has four (he's used one up) tails of pure reiatsu coming out of his back. "No, I was just using my Shikai to get around the Seireitei faster!" He answers cheerily. "And the invitation is just for a get-together for the Vice-Captains, and a couple of seated officers if they want to come. Magatsu-sama got bored with the Captains and decided to set this up in response. If you wanted to come, you're definitely welcome to, Yamamoto-san! And the same goes for any seated officers who want to come, too." Daisuke finishes, looking very pleased with himself for delivering the message.

26. - Top - End - #1376
    Ettin in the Playground

"Oh? So when and where would this get-together take place?"

27. - Top - End - #1377
    Pixie in the Playground

"Um, that'd be right now, and at a bar over..."

Daisuke pauses, realizing that he had no idea where he is right now, having traveled over most of the length and breadth of the Soul Society just to find Sayuri. Thankfully, Daisuke's memory is better than that, if only just, and he managed to tell Sayuri the location of the bar and the way to get there, though he told her the way that he took, which might take Sayuri a while.

"Okay, I need to go find the other Vice-Captains and let them know!" He said, getting ready to leave. "Thanks for listening, Yamamoto-san!" He said, already on his way out.

"Let's see, I think that Shishihara-san is next..." Daisuke mumbled to himself.

28. - Top - End - #1378
    Ettin in the Playground

Isn't he going to wait for a reply?, Sayuri muses as it becomes clear the younger Shinigami is already in hurry to leave. She gives a slight bow to the boy just before he dashes off. "I'll keep your offer in mind, Koishima-san. Have a pleasant night." Then she steps back inside, closing the door behind her. Should she go? There a workday and a meeting with the Kido Commander and the 7th division captain waiting for her tomorrow... maybe she should just pass this time around. Lost in her thoughts, she goes to her kitchen to make herself a snack.

29. - Top - End - #1379
    Pixie in the Playground

Isn't he going to wait for a reply?, Sayuri muses as it becomes clear the younger Shinigami is already in hurry to leave. She gives a slight bow to the boy just before he dashes off. "I'll keep your offer in mind, Koishima-san. Have a pleasant night." Then she steps back inside, closing the door behind her. Should she go? There a workday and a meeting with the Kido Commander and the 7th division captain waiting for her tomorrow... maybe she should just pass this time around. Lost in her thoughts, she goes to her kitchen to make herself a snack.
    Hearing her goodbye, Daisuke turns back to Sayuri and calls: "Bye, Yamamoto-san! I hope to see you there!"

Heading off, Daisuke now moves toward the 6th division headquarters, looking for Damara Shishihara. Or at least someone who knows where he is.

30. - Top - End - #1380
    Bugbear in the Playground

Kyasarin grins at Magatsu.
    I think Daisuke just released his Shikai to get around faster. How silly. I could move that fast using shunpo alone.(But that's becase she is a second Divisioner and an Onmitsukidō Unit Commander)
    She says, chuckling.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf