New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293045 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #571
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] Mortal World

Nezumi peeks past Ichi slightly to see where he's looking, stepping a little closer.

"A-Alright..." he murmurs quietly, making a quiet noise as he's pulled along, stumbling briefly at first. As they get closer he reaches a hand into the front pocket of his hoodie, producing a small brown mouse which he sets on his shoulder. He pets the rodent gently as he waits for Ichi to unlock the door, crawling inside quickly once it's opened.

2. - Top - End - #572
    Firbolg in the Playground

Ichi slides past the door once Nemuzi is in, looking around. He motions to a few matresses strewn on the ground while trying to push the other boy towards them.

"I'll take first watch. Go take a nap and put the mouse away..."
    My Current Works

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Also I'm pretty sure you're GLaDoS now.

3. - Top - End - #573
    Orc in the Playground

[Valeria's House]
    Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    Izumi slips on a pair of sandals as well, and looks around appreciatively. "I know what you mean. It is better to be around more people."

She smiles. "This is a pretty nice place."
    "Uh, thanks. I would've been fine with an apartment, but we've got too much stuff and mom says we're too used to it." Val shrugs. "And I guess there is some benefit to it, having parties like this is nice..." She smiles, but pauses... and starts blushing a bit.

"...so, uh, are there any other nice boys around town?"
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn˛ characters!
    Madokapunk!

4. - Top - End - #574
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    Ichi slides past the door once Nemuzi is in, looking around. He motions to a few matresses strewn on the ground while trying to push the other boy towards them.

"I'll take first watch. Go take a nap and put the mouse away..."
    Nezumi grunts softy as he's pushed towards the mattresses, still trying to look around the place. "W-What if someone else is g-going to come back here..?" he glances at the mattresses warily, slowly sitting on the edge of one. He takes the mouse back into his hands, though pets the rodent idly rather than hiding it away just yet. "D-Do you think i-it's really a-abandoned for g-good?"

5. - Top - End - #575

Ichi shrugs, twirling the staff in his hand.

"What can they do to me? If they come back, I'll beat'em up and throw em out on the street. This is where we're gonna camp and they can get bent four ways till sunday if they wanna kick us out."
    My Current Works

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Also I'm pretty sure you're GLaDoS now.

6. - Top - End - #576
    Pixie in the Playground

Nezumi watches Ichi as he spins the staff, slinging his pack off of his shoulder and onto the floor beside himself. He smiles faintly for a brief moment at Ichi's words, giving a soft laugh before turning away.

"A-Alright.... w-wake me up when y-you want to rest, alright..?"
    he glances back at Ichi as he lays down.

7. - Top - End - #577
    Ogre in the Playground

Izumi starts grinning. "Oh, there are a couple... apart from Kaito, you mean?"

She chuckles. "I'll introduce you to them on the first day of school, how about that?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

8. - Top - End - #578
    Titan in the Playground

[Pool Party]

It was hot, and Ayaka had been using the pool as an opportunity to get some exercise. Her drink was finished but she was still thirsty.

Looking to the table, she sees that the other party-goers have already emptied the glasses left there. And the woman who took her order last time is gone. She could go inside and... nah, she's still wet.

Ayaka heads over to where trunk-girl was sitting and takes a look at the cooler. Geez, this thing is stuffed! She's hardly going to miss one... Huh, not labelled. She takes out a cola, then sits back and starts to drink. As soon as the first drop hits her tongue an odd tingly sensation comes over her.

...this is the most delicious thing I've ever tasted.
    Last edited by Prime32; 2010-06-26 at 08:01 PM.

9. - Top - End - #579
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    [Downtown]

"Yui" is indeed still lingering near Venti Buon, muttering curses under her breath as she reads her map. The sound of approaching foot steps alerts her, and she casts a curious look at Silva. "Oh, hello there!", she chirps, crumpling the map again and waving slightly at the red haired woman. "Are you a local? I'm new here, so I could use some help - is there another restaurant nearby?"

Silva might feel a wave of queasiness wash over her if she turns to look at "Yui". It's hard to place a finger on what it is, though - maybe it's the dark around her eyes? Or the sickly pale skin? In any case, the older woman looks harmless enough, even though Silva might feel she'd rather be somewhere else.
    Silva does indeed turn to look at "Yui". She gets the feeling, though probably not as much as a normal person would. Still enough to make her want to cut the conversation short, though.

Sorry, She shakes her head a little. I just moved here a couple of days ago. This was the first place I found.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

10. - Top - End - #580
    Ettin in the Playground

Donovan suddenly looks up from his string, seeing Ayaka with one of Viatrix' reishi sodas and grimaces.

Nothing good will come out of that.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

11. - Top - End - #581

The Hide-Out

Ichi will hear the sound of someone whistling, the sound getting louder and louder. The whistler in question doesn't seem to be too good at it, but that is hardly a concern right now for the boy. A low grumble can be heard.

"Stupid Michiko going and getting herself grounded like that. I had to bike for half an hour to get here."

12. - Top - End - #582
    Orc in the Playground

[Valeria's House]
    Izumi starts grinning. "Oh, there are a couple... apart from Kaito, you mean?"

She chuckles. "I'll introduce you to them on the first day of school, how about that?"
    Val blushes a bit deeper. "Sure, that sounds... uh, yeah." She considers for a moment. "...have you ever had any boyfriends?"
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

13. - Top - End - #583
    Ogre in the Playground

Izumi shakes her head. "Not yet. Just didn't think I was ready. Now? ...maybe."

She grins at Val.

Spoiler
    Show
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

14. - Top - End - #584
    Orc in the Playground

[Valeria's House]

Valeria looks around conspiratorially before turning back to Izumi and idly sitting on her bed. "...so, who do you like? Is it someone here?" She's grinning a bit herself, now.

Elsewhere...

Vi eyes Ayaka as she sips her soda, going back to laps. Then, she stops, doubletakes, and nearly leaps straight out of the pool, heading straight for the teen. "HEY! Are you gonna pay for that!?"

...She doesn't seem to care about the fact that it's a potentially normal teen drinking reishi with cola flavoring. Nope.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

15. - Top - End - #585
    Titan in the Playground

[Val's House]

Just as she's about to get to them, Izumi and Val slip away into the house. Oh. Well, nevermind then.
    Emi stops, standing by herself rather awkwardly as she looks around for someone else to converse with. Or something to do. Or... anything besides being by herself.

Eventually, she decides to just go sit in the same chair where she had dropped her bag at.

16. - Top - End - #586
    Ogre in the Playground

Izumi looks at her. "Haven't really fallen for anyone yet...

How about you?"
    Last edited by horngeek; 2010-06-27 at 12:55 AM.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

17. - Top - End - #587
    Orc in the Playground

[Valeria's House]

"...I dunno yet, Kaito is pretty nice, though..." Val considers. "I guess I've got time to figure it out."

"...Guess we should probably get back to the party, huh."
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

18. - Top - End - #588
    Ogre in the Playground

Izumi chuckles, and nods. "Yeah, you do.

And you're right. Let's go back."

She smiles.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

19. - Top - End - #589
    Orc in the Playground

[Val's house]

Rosa comes out of the setup stage and walks into the scene that has brewed in her absence. All she noticed was that Viatrix was heading towards the teen, Ayaka, that asked for a cola. She then turned to Donovan, noticing the telling grimace on his face at the scene. With all the calmness in the world, she says "What did I miss?".

20. - Top - End - #590
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Vael View Post
    [Val's House]

Just as she's about to get to them, Izumi and Val slip away into the house. Oh. Well, nevermind then.
    Emi stops, standing by herself rather awkwardly as she looks around for someone else to converse with. Or something to do. Or... anything besides being by herself.

Eventually, she decides to just go sit in the same chair where she had dropped her bag at.
    Aki got out of the pool eventually, tiring of just swimming around. She came over and sat down near Emi, turning to smile at her.

"I don't believe I've had the pleasure of being introduced to you. I'm Aki Hisamori."

21. - Top - End - #591
    Orc in the Playground

[Valeria's House]

"All right." Val nods, standing up to lead Izumi back out to the pool. Once there, she looks around to anyone she hasn't met yet...
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

22. - Top - End - #592
    Ogre in the Playground

Izumi looks around as well.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

23. - Top - End - #593
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Rose View Post
    [Takara]

Takara nods and slips down from the branch, balancing next to Erima.

"You're right, Eri. But I have a plan."

A coy look crosses her face and she reaches out to grab Erima's arm. The girl might recognize the look as the one Takara gets right before she does something reckless. She pulls on Eri, attempting to pull her into a scarf and wrap the poor tsukumogami around her neck.

[Erima]

Erima recognized the coy look. She had seen it quite often- it was something of a nostalgic and tiresome thing. The kind of thing she was used to. Ah, but here it was a tree, so she could not run or back away.

"W-wai-" She tried to say. Ah, but Takara already had her arm, and with it there was that familiar feeling of connection.

For a spirit and human and youkai, all things have something similar. For 'wish' and 'desire,' it is something everything has. So, for a tsukumogami, the desire to be like a human may be one. But the desire of the human Takara is more magic-like. For Takara and Erima this was a will of 'owner' and 'accessory'.

"Pon!"

A small sparkle of light, and Erima became a scarf that Takara soon wrapped around her neck. She was a fluffy scarf that matched the school uniform perfectly, because that of course was what she had been wearing when in human form. Erima's soft and muffled voice seemed to echo in Takara's ear.

"...Ok, so I can't catch you now. How will you get down?" She seemed to ask.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

24. - Top - End - #594
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    Vi eyes Ayaka as she sips her soda, going back to laps. Then, she stops, doubletakes, and nearly leaps straight out of the pool, heading straight for the teen. "HEY! Are you gonna pay for that!?"

...She doesn't seem to care about the fact that it's a potentially normal teen drinking reishi with cola flavoring. Nope.
    Ayaka jerks in shock and tumbles backwards over the edge of her seat.

"Owowow." she says, tears welling in pain as she rubs her head. Then she looks down to see a great dark stain and a broken glass. "Oh great, just great. This was a new swimsuit too." she says, pulling at it.

"I thought the Abels were paying for the drinks? Geez, I have no time for this, I'm bleeding." She makes for the door, patting at the back of her head.

25. - Top - End - #595
    Ogre in the Playground

Izumi, as she sees Ayaka fall, heads over. "Are you okay?"

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

26. - Top - End - #596
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    Silva does indeed turn to look at "Yui". She gets the feeling, though probably not as much as a normal person would. Still enough to make her want to cut the conversation short, though.

Sorry, She shakes her head a little. I just moved here a couple of days ago. This was the first place I found.
    "Oh, that's too bad", Yui chirps, giving a quick look at the streets around, before returning her attention and smiling to Silva. "Well, we could still make way together, couldn't we? I suppose you're looking for a place to eat, too? Two pairs of eyes are better than one, hmmm?"

The older woman gives Silva a curious, appraising look, then offers her hand for a handshake. "My name is Őta Yui. Nice to meet you."
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

27. - Top - End - #597
    Titan in the Playground

[Pool Party]
    Izumi, as she sees Ayaka fall, heads over. "Are you okay?"
    "No. ...Uh, maybe I should call my dad."

She calls out "Mrs. Abel?"
    Last edited by Prime32; 2010-06-27 at 07:08 AM.

28. - Top - End - #598
    Ogre in the Playground

Izumi looks at her. "Mine, too. Doctor, remember."

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

29. - Top - End - #599
    Ettin in the Playground

[Stick in the Mud in the Pool Party]

Donovan grumbles and pockets his string.

"One of the girls took from Viatrix' personal stash."

"Ye lord, behold, pure power wells within the mead of the bount, the stuff of souls and things supernatural."
    - Jammerlich's very low ramblings.

Donovan walks up to Ayaka, extending a hand to her.

"Viatrix's stash is for her personal use, let's get that out of your system before you start seeing things."

Like the frowning mouth in Donovan's tie.
    Last edited by Draken; 2010-06-27 at 08:43 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

30. - Top - End - #600
    Ogre in the Playground

{{Would Izumi be able to see the mouth?}}

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.