New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212237 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [Bitp:R] Hueco Mundo

[Tercera District]

Talon prepares for a fierce rebuttal, then stops. She could hide out there for a while... it would be less predictable than going back to her loft, as nearly "impenetrable" as it may be. And there certainly were defensive benefits to being hosted by an Espada... even if the Privaron was unsure of her intentions. If she really felt anything suspicious going on, she could always leave.

So, for one of the few times in a while, she allows her brain to work in lieu of her emotions, standing up with a disdainful look. "Fine. Don't get any funny ideas, though."
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

2. - Top - End - #332
    Titan in the Playground

[Tercera District]

"You needn't worry, Talon."
    Arcelia will lead the way to her palace calmly (if a little quickly), and pause once they have entered.
    "I can have one of my servants attend to you, if you wish, or I can help you personally- though I note there are a few things I need to take care of. Though if you want to take care of things yourself, I certainly won't mind that either."

Inside the cool, white stone walls, there is a feeling of peace and calm that echoes Arcelia's demeanor. A few arrancar and other entities move around quietly, wearing clothing that matches the style of the palace.

3. - Top - End - #333
    Pixie in the Playground

[Genoveva's Realm]

Tadzio tries his best to make himself comfortable. The abandoned home he's taken up residence in still bares the wounds of the past scuffles it's seen. Whoever used to live here is either dead, or smart enough to stay away from the place. Most of the furniture is broken or otherwise degraded, but a few pieces remain what could be called 'intact'.

Remaining in his released state for so long at a time left him with a sickening feeling in his stomach, even if is merely psychological. However, it is the only way he feels safe staying in such a place as the Primera's Palacio. Though for all the danger, as long as no one finds him, it's one of the quieter, emptier areas. A bit of a predicament, but perhaps even for a short period of time he can have a bit of peace.

He stays by the window, sitting low on the remnants of a bench, watching the outside carefully. With a fingertip he draws a shape in the dust of the window sill distractedly, his mind wandering occasionally despite his efforts to remain alert.

4. - Top - End - #334
    Orc in the Playground

[Palacio Tercera]

Talon trudges behind, keeping her guard up. "Whatever. Something soft to sit on would be fine."
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

5. - Top - End - #335
    Titan in the Playground

[Arcelia's Palace]

Somewhat amused at Talon's terse and wary behavior, Arcelia shrugs and moves down one of the side passages that line her hall.
    "This way, then."
    She'll lead Talon into the right wing of her palace, and direct her to a small hallway that branches off from the main section. It curves slightly in an artful manner, and two of the four doorways are simply open arches, leading into large, open rooms.
    "This is one of my guest wings. Every room in this section is yours to use for as long as you desire- if you want for something, you may speak to any of the servants that attend to it and elsewhere, and they will provide."

6. - Top - End - #336
    Orc in the Playground

[Palacio Tercera]

Talon hmphs, finding her way to a comfortable-looking sofa. "...whatever. Just going to relax until the heat dies down."
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

7. - Top - End - #337
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wolf View Post
    No, sir. She shook her head. I'm not a fan of fighting or anything like that, if I can help it. I suppose you've been, though?

Noooooo not really.

Still on one foot Pan leans backward against nothing.

I haven't visited that area since he told me off that last time. It wasn't Pelican-san's fault that those houses were so flimsy. Back then he just had a big hole dug out. Do you think he fixed the problem of how unsound his buildings were? I was just wondering how large of a hollow could fit in it. Maybe it has an open roof..

8. - Top - End - #338
    Halfling in the Playground

Katarina smiled. I've never seen the building up that close myself, but if it still has an open roof, then I'm sure a hollow would be able to fit in it. Although, if it was an exceptionally large gillian, then maybe I would have doubts. She laughed slightly. So, Pan-sama. The messenger from before said that each of the Espada needed a 'champion'. Who will yours be, if you don't mind my asking?
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

9. - Top - End - #339
    Ettin in the Playground

Genoveva's Palacio

By the time of Edward's arrival to Genoveva's private room, part of the wall had actually been sealed back into place but...no other rubble remained from the window either. By consequence a series of broken windows had sprouted around her Palacio for her to retrieve later on when she had gotten bored enough.

"Edward?" She looks up from her seat, stretching languidly as she stirs from the spot she had been in. The news doesn't seem to phase her that much as she rose from her seat, "Oh yeah? Hmph...Shouldn't have sen' ya Edward. Shoulda known ya would mess it up."

Surprisingly there was little barb in her words or tone, just the Genoveva going over to the open space in her.

"Hey Edward...come over here...ya think ya have an artist or sumthin' to fix this hole?"
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

10. - Top - End - #340
    Orc in the Playground

[Pico's Palacio]

A few minutes ago, Pico was blind with rage. His plan was foiled. He was truly up a creek without a paddle. If anyone were to get in his way that happened to be lower than him, he would have ripped them to shreds.

That was a few minutes ago.

Now, though, he is sitting back in his chair, his feet propped up on the wooden desk, his suite seemingly covered in empty bottles, cans, and various other empty containers that once contained the thing known as liquor. Pico was now switching between singing an old tune that he heard before, and downing the contents of a bottle almost as big as his head. Oh, and the singing is horribly off-tune and loud. "One chicken leg for dinner, two chicken legs for dinner, three chicken legs for dinner, four chicken legs..."

11. - Top - End - #341
    Ogre in the Playground

Jiro - Palacio Octava

Jiro is free! It took him a long time, especially since he didn't use something like Kido, or else the Snakewoman would wake up. But he had succeeded. Also, he had found his pants! Of course, they didn't have his Zanpaktou attached, which might be nice, but it was good.

Time to go.

Jiro looked about, saw Ruwa's sun balcony and started heading outside on silent feet. Once he made it into the city proper... well, he didn't know what he would do. But it had to be better then staying trapped.

12. - Top - End - #342
    Ogre in the Playground

Well... Jiro may find that he has a long climb down. Ruwa's balcony is on the top of the palace, after all.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

13. - Top - End - #343
    Ogre in the Playground

Jiro - Palacio Octava

Jiro is tempted to burst out cursing, but he just sighs. Much better to just get to work. He's a Shinigami. This would be much easier if he had his Zanpaktou. He'd even take his spirit back as well.

Time to get moving.

With that, Jiro starts scaling down the building, ignoring the fact that he'd probably never make it down. Given the choice of captivity or death, he'd make the choice of the brave Shinigami. And who knows, he might even make it.

14. - Top - End - #344
    Ogre in the Playground

About half way down, he might encounter a sudden web.

Spoiler
    Show
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

15. - Top - End - #345
    Ogre in the Playground

Jiro - Climbing down the Tower

Jiro was exhausted. Ruwa had... bruised him up pretty well (among other things) and he'd been climbing straight down a giant tower. But the intrepid Shinigami wasn't about to give up.

...how does that go...

Jiro quickly recited the Incantation for Kido 10, blowing a sizable hole in the Web. Downward his trek continued.

16. - Top - End - #346
    Ogre in the Playground

Just as he starts reciting the incantation, he might head a voice in his ear. "Hello, there."

Just before Mei starts trying to wrap him up, including his mouth.

Given she's in Resureccion and using all ten limbs, this will be... difficult to evade.

She's using the knockout webbing on his mouth and nose.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

17. - Top - End - #347
    Ogre in the Playground

Jiro - Palacio Octava

Jiro doesn't bother trying to escape. Instead, he makes a very stupid, or very brave decision. He pushes off the side of the tower with all the force he can, before Mei can fully entrap him. More to the point, he starts doing everything he can to pull Mei down with him... not that it will do much.

18. - Top - End - #348
    Ogre in the Playground

Mei, quickly, grabs onto the wall with some of her limbs, while still trying to hold onto Jiro. "Ah-ah... nope!"

She quickly tries to wrap his mouth and nose, using knock-out webbing.
    Last edited by horngeek; 2010-06-22 at 08:37 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

19. - Top - End - #349
    Ogre in the Playground

Jiro does his best to fight back, but without his weapon, he doesn't have much of a chance.

20. - Top - End - #350
    Ogre in the Playground

Once he's wrapped up and unconsious, Mei starts carrying him back up. "Ruwaaaaa..."

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

21. - Top - End - #351
    Orc in the Playground

[Palacio Octava]

Ruwa is standing with her elbows resting on the edge of the balcony, looking down. She is (un)fortunately clothed. "That'sss jussst like Mei-chan. I knew I didn't have to worry about ssshinigami-kun essscaping.~<3"
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

22. - Top - End - #352
    Ogre in the Playground

"Still, it's probably better to keep him in a room more... secure... for now, all right?

Also, we might see if we can find a way to deal with that pesky kido..."

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

23. - Top - End - #353
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wolf View Post
    Katarina smiled. I've never seen the building up that close myself, but if it still has an open roof, then I'm sure a hollow would be able to fit in it. Although, if it was an exceptionally large gillian, then maybe I would have doubts. She laughed slightly. So, Pan-sama. The messenger from before said that each of the Espada needed a 'champion'. Who will yours be, if you don't mind my asking?
    Pan lost his footing and fell over. Lying on the ground, he covered his face with his hands.

I don't want to play Genoveva's stupid game, they'll all be fighting to the death. We'll go and watch but I don't want to lose anyone over this game.

Pan sat up and turned his attention to the unfortunate arrancar that still hung above them.

So Katarina.. do you want to go and see the arena? If it is entirely inclosed maybe we could arrange for special seating..

24. - Top - End - #354
    Ogre in the Playground

Edward promptly walked over to the spot Genoveva was referring to and examined it. "Of course I do. I could easily get that fixed in a jiffy." Though he may appear otherwise he is mentally on high alert for whatever she might do to him knowing she's quite a physical person when communicating and that her initial harmless reaction may be greatly misleading. He was glad she didn't appear upset yet.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2010-06-22 at 09:34 PM.

25. - Top - End - #355
    Orc in the Playground

[Palacio Octava]

Ruwa nods with a slight frown. "All right, Mei-chan..."

"Hmmm... I'm not really sssure."
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

26. - Top - End - #356
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Free Hand View Post
    Pan lost his footing and fell over. Lying on the ground, he covered his face with his hands.

I don't want to play Genoveva's stupid game, they'll all be fighting to the death. We'll go and watch but I don't want to lose anyone over this game.

Pan sat up and turned his attention to the unfortunate arrancar that still hung above them.

So Katarina.. do you want to go and see the arena? If it is entirely inclosed maybe we could arrange for special seating..
    Katarina smiled slightly. Um...sure, Pan-sama, whatever you wish.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

27. - Top - End - #357
    Ogre in the Playground

Mei looks at her. "We might see if there's something..."

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

28. - Top - End - #358
    Barbarian in the Playground

Sereg goes to Edward's palace, he still has a job to do in the arena, after all. When he realizes Edward is not there he heads to Genoveva's, reluctantly. As he appears in the hole in the wall, careful not to mess up the work she's already done, he says "Remember Edward, you still have to get someone to work on the Arena for tomorrow. You wouldn't want it known that you were supposed to make a grand skybox and then just let it go incomplete, would you?" He is practically ignoring Genoveva, worried to incite her wrath again.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

29. - Top - End - #359
    Orc in the Playground

[Palacio Octava]

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    Mei looks at her. "We might see if there's something..."
    "Well... that only worksss for one, though..." Ruwa sighs and shrugs.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

30. - Top - End - #360
    Ogre in the Playground

"And keeping him gagged all the time's no fun."

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.