New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232439 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: [Bitp:R] Hueco Mundo

Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    With sonido-level speed, Aléjandro brings his hardback book down on Vincente's head with an almighty crack.

"Vincente, I take these walks so I can have some time to myself away from others. And now I find out that you have done this not once, but often enough to determine patterns that I am not even conscious of?"

The subtle tone of anger remains, but aside from use of literature as a weapon, the Cuarta's body language remains calm.

"Return to the Palacio Cuarta. When I am done with my walk, I will have a task for you as punishment."
    Vicente flinches at the hit.

"Every sixth time or so. And very well, sir."

With that, he turns and silently Sonidos away, disappearing from sight quickly.

(OOC: Let it never be said Vicente lacks Chutzpah. )
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

2. - Top - End - #392
    Ettin in the Playground

Aww, must I go to that dreary place? That old grumpy fool will gut me, Lalita thinks halfheartedly. But he doesn't want to disappoint his superior. "Very well. I will assists you in courtship rituals concerning... these two", he says with a hint of jealousy, then bows. "I will be back soon, Master Edward." With that, the elegant man vanishes in trademark hum of Sonido. He quickly makes his way towards the entrance of Ciudad Baja.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

3. - Top - End - #393
    Pixie in the Playground

[Genoveva's Realm]

Tadzio has grown lost in thought after the night remains fairly undisturbed, continuing to stare out the window blankly, though his gaze seems unfocused. It's only when a bit of movement catches his eye that he starts to become aware of his surroundings again, almost too late. A chunk of stone comes crashing through what glass remains in the window pane, sending that flying as well. Tadzio has just enough time to duck away so as not to be hit directly by either the chunk of masonry or the shards of glass, staring in surprise for a moment before picking it up and quickly moving back to the window. He brushes the broken glass off of the window sill before setting the stone on it, looking out for the offending source.
    Last edited by Da Mongoose; 2010-06-25 at 04:29 PM.

4. - Top - End - #394
    Ogre in the Playground

Aléjandro snorts once his Fraccion has left the scene. He himself sonidos off the rooftop and returns to his walk, though he no longer reads, instead deep in thought. After nearly thirty minutes, a cruel grin cracks under the Cuarta's mask.

"That would work... nicely."

He continues his walk, now back on his way to his sector, his mind churning over the minutiae of his punishment for Vincente.

5. - Top - End - #395
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

[Aléjandro's Demesne]

Once he arrives, Alejandro will not have to physically search Vicente out; his reiatsu is once again detectable, at least once the Cuarta is a bit inside the borders of the district.

Further refinement reveals he is in his quarters in the Palacio Cuarta.

When Alejandro arrives at said quarters, he will find Vicent sitting in a meditative pose on the floor, his distinctive cloak hung on a hook on one wall.

6. - Top - End - #396
    Ettin in the Playground

Genoveva's Palacio

There didn't seem to be any more incoming fire from where the first stone had come from, but the trajectory would indicate that it came from the tallest tower of the Palacio, or the Primera's chambers in other words. But the how or why would have to remain unanswered for the moment...

============

Not too long afterwords though there would be a heavy presence that can be felt approaching, going from room to room even as it draws ever closer to Tadzio's hiding place. Soon the door would be kicked in, to reveal the blond-haired Primera standing there casually with her hands in her pockets.

"'ey, ya see a bit o' come in rock here?" Comes the casual question before the fox-faced woman's face turns to the piece of masonry that the horned arrancar had set upon the window sill.

"'here it is! Hah! Ah knew it landed somewhere near here! 'hanks fer findin' it Horns." the Primera says with her customary wide smile as she saunters past him to snatch the rock off the sill and stuff it in her pocket, " What's yer name anyway?"

The question comes out of nowhere as the Primera begins to waltz back towards the door, seconds later as a sharp ping can be heard. After the sound fades though, Genoveva pauses, looking over her shoulder and waiting for her answer.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

7. - Top - End - #397
    Halfling in the Playground

Katarina let the gillian pick her up hesitantly, because she knew that it would upset her master if she had a problem with his...friend, or whatever his relation to that gillian was. Katarina squinted to see a building that fit Pan's description nearing on the horizon. Pan-sama, erm...uh...Canary-san, was it....I think I see Sereg-sama's arena up front! She pointed, although she knew it would probably be useless, because Canary probably wouldn't be able to see her.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

8. - Top - End - #398
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    [Aléjandro's Demesne]

Once he arrives, Alejandro will not have to physically search Vicente out; his reiatsu is once again detectable, at least once the Cuarta is a bit inside the borders of the district.

Further refinement reveals he is in his quarters in the Palacio Cuarta.

When Alejandro arrives at said quarters, he will find Vicent sitting in a meditative pose on the floor, his distinctive cloak hung on a hook on one wall.
    [Aléjandro's Palacio]
    Eventually, the Cuarta returns and seeks out his Fraccion.

"Vincente, I have a task for you. Tomorrow, Genoveva has organised a combat trial as distraction for the Espada and their Fraccion. Each Espada is required to present a champion. I would like you to locate one for me."

He pauses for a moment before continuing.

"However, I have some caveats for your search. One, the combatant you choose must be competent. Two, you can only wear a loincloth whilst conducting your search. Third, you may not make any attempt to hide during your search. Fourth, your search begins immediately."

9. - Top - End - #399
    Orc in the Playground

[Palacio Tercera]

Talon lounges on the chair for a while, debating her next course of action. Though she could use something to drink, she didn't honestly trust anything from Arcelia's domain. ...or anyone's but her own, really.

[Palacio Octava]

Ruwa stretches, pulling her cloth off as she saunters over to a rock for more sunbathing. "Mmm... It'sss ssso good to have an actual sssun to rest under...~<3"
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!

10. - Top - End - #400
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    [Aléjandro's Palacio]
    Eventually, the Cuarta returns and seeks out his Fraccion.

"Vincente, I have a task for you. Tomorrow, Genoveva has organised a combat trial as distraction for the Espada and their Fraccion. Each Espada is required to present a champion. I would like you to locate one for me."

He pauses for a moment before continuing.

"However, I have some caveats for your search. One, the combatant you choose must be competent. Two, you can only wear a loincloth whilst conducting your search. Third, you may not make any attempt to hide during your search. Fourth, your search begins immediately."
    [Palacio Cuarta]

Vicente sat there silently, listening to Alejandro's orders. His eyes may have tightened oh so slightly at the bit about the loincloth, but otherwise, he was emotionless as he stood.

"Of course, Sir Alejandro."

With that, Vicente began to strip; before long, he was dressed as his Espada commanded, exposing the small hole going entirely through his lower torso. Hi skin was pale from lack of sunlight exposure.

He saluted Alejandro, then began to exit the room.

"I shall return when successful, Lord Cuarta."

With a silent blurring of his form, he was racing away, moving outwards in the district. Perhaps the outermost area would hold more promise for a champion. If not...

There were always places to look.

11. - Top - End - #401
    Pixie in the Playground

Tadzio begins to shrink down as the heavy presence nears, almost as though it were waying him down, hunkering into a crouch until he's no longer visible from the window. He jerks violently however when the door is kicked in, raising an arm to cover his face and peeking over it warily. His eyes appear to widen behind the mask when he sees Genoveva, looking much like a deer caught in the headlights. He remains as still as possible as she looks around, and refrains from answering her initial question, neither protesting or acknowledging her reclamation of the stone, merely watching her.

There is a pause when she asks for his name, though he starts to slowly sit up straight again, his eyes never leaving her. When the answer finally comes, his voice is quiet and unassuming, though clearly spoken.

"Ayalon..."

12. - Top - End - #402
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Aww, must I go to that dreary place? That old grumpy fool will gut me, Lalita thinks halfheartedly. But he doesn't want to disappoint his superior. "Very well. I will assists you in courtship rituals concerning... these two", he says with a hint of jealousy, then bows. "I will be back soon, Master Edward." With that, the elegant man vanishes in trademark hum of Sonido. He quickly makes his way towards the entrance of Ciudad Baja.
    Apolinar is standing at the gate as Lalita power-minces- sorry, Sonidoes there. "Lalita. What brings you here." He doesn't even give the man(?) so much as a question mark.
    Last edited by Steilos; 2010-06-25 at 06:26 PM.
    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #403

Sereg sees the Gillian heading for his arena, watching the towering hollow sway with each step. "My my, Either that's the Novena, or a Gillian wants to see a fight. I should make my arena accommodate them sooner or later." He says to himself before noticing Pan. "Novena! It is good to see you again, Pan. I believe you have mistaken the date of the grand melee." He yells out when he finally sees Pan and his fraccion. He then moves to the tower of his arena and waits.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

14. - Top - End - #404
    Ettin in the Playground

Lalita stops dead on his tracks as he notices Apolinar. Oh, look. Speak of the Devil. He gives the general an exaggarated, courtly bow. "Ah, General Rodriguez, sir. What a pleasure to meet you." He smiles charmingly as he straightens up.

"Such a lucky coincidence I would meet you here - my good master, the Segunda, has a favor to ask you"
    , the androgynous man chirps. "There is a grand melee, announced by the Primera and held at the Septima's arena... and my master is searching for a champion to fight there. It would be a great opportunity for a man of your stature to increase your honour and show the... less orderly elements of this city what strict discipline can help one to reach. Does this sound reasonable to you?"

15. - Top - End - #405
    Ettin in the Playground

Genoveva's Palacio

The Primera doesn't move from her spot at the quiet response, still looking at the other arrancar over one shoulder with the same squinty-eyed look of...it's difficult to tell. Curiosity? Suspicion? Something more threatening? Impossible to know for certain at the moment.

"Did...ya just lie to me?" Genoveva asks suddenly, turning about slowly with one hand resting on the pommel of her broad-bladed falchion. A threat or not, she still has a hand on her weapon.

"I don't think I know you...are you new to my realm?"
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

16. - Top - End - #406
    Titan in the Playground

[Arcelia's Palace]

There is a quiet knock on the doorway to the room Talon is in, just to get her attention, and then an arrancar steps into the room and gives a respectful bow to the privaron. Presumably this is one of Arcelia's fraccion, though Talon won't recognize her. The fraccion has a build rather similar to Arcelia's, though she is shorter, and possesses black hair where Arcelia's is blond; Further, her clothing is predominately a light gray, with blue edging and a small choker that matches.

"Good evening."
    She says in a soft, courteous voice.
    "I hope you have found your accommodations to your liking?"

For the moment, she doesn't move from the doorway, apparently waiting for Talon's permission.

17. - Top - End - #407
    Halfling in the Playground

Katarina bowed and called back, It is an honour, Sereg-sama. I must say that your arena is quite impressive. She then stood there silently with her head bowed and her hands clasped, praying her master would lift at least some of the awkwardness off of her shoulders.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

18. - Top - End - #408

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Lalita stops dead on his tracks as he notices Apolinar. Oh, look. Speak of the Devil. He gives the general an exaggarated, courtly bow. "Ah, General Rodriguez, sir. What a pleasure to meet you." He smiles charmingly as he straightens up.

"Such a lucky coincidence I would meet you here - my good master, the Segunda, has a favor to ask you"
    , the androgynous man chirps. "There is a grand melee, announced by the Primera and held at the Septima's arena... and my master is searching for a champion to fight there. It would be a great opportunity for a man of your stature to increase your honour and show the... less orderly elements of this city what strict discipline can help one to reach. Does this sound reasonable to you?"

"Why yes, that does sound very nice. But you're forgetting just one thing." Apolinar steps right up till he's practically stepping on Lalita's toes. "You are one of the less orderly elements of this city, you effeminate little drip! You would not know discipline if it hit you between the eyes! I consider it an insult to invited to a melee by someone like you. Clearly, it's not much of a melee if persons of your underwhelming caliber are all they can muster to hand out invites." Apolinar takes a few steps back and then continues. "Now, is there any other business you had?"
    Last edited by Steilos; 2010-06-25 at 06:57 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steilos

Skills
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #409
    Pixie in the Playground

[Genoveva's Palacio]

Tadzio seems to grow still again as the Primera looks at him, remaining vigilant in not taking his eyes off of her, though his eyes flicker over her face, seeming to try and dissect her expression to little avail. Very briefly his eyes leave her face to acknowledge the movement of her hand to the pommel of the falchion before returning. Carefully he straightens into a standing position, though remains slightly hunched. A perceptive person might realize he's hunching just low enough that he won't be standing taller and looking down at the Primera.

"I...did not do it with malicious intent... more so because I did not think you would be interested enough to know the truth... I have no intent of causing trouble," he answers carefully, keeping his slightly lowered stance. "My apologies, for such an audacious ploy..."

While speaking, he remains quiet, his tone seeming sincere in its politeness. His body language in combination seems to suggest that he is trying to avoid the Primera's attention and interest, making no attempt to step out of his shadowed corner or otherwise draw attention to himself physically, though his breathing seems to have quickened slightly.

"My name is Tadzio Desiderus... Yes, you are correct.. I am... new.."

20. - Top - End - #410
    Ettin in the Playground

Lalita's smile freezes on his face and his eyes widen a bit at Apolinar's... bluntness. He takes a short step back to avoid getting his feet crushed by the General. Then, he half closes his eyes as his smiles returns to being sincere, and adopts a sorry expression.

"No, I'm afraid. Thank you for sparing your time for such a low-life as me, good General", he chimes. "However, for the sake of my master, I must ask you to reconsider. He was so sure he could trust you in this matter. If you are so inclined to decline, could you at least give me a bit more... sophisticated message to my lord?" Lalita takes another wary step back, ready to leave at moment's notice. He stays to listen Apolinar's reply, though.

21. - Top - End - #411

"Aye... tell him that while I would certainly like to attend, I cannot due to pressing duties." Apolinar will say no more, not even offering a goodbye as he trudges back to the gate.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steilos

Skills
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #412
    Ettin in the Playground

Lalita leers after Apolinar, before speeding from the gate as fast as he can. He does not head back to the Segunda's sector - instead, he heads to the Novena's, deciding to cut some corner by running through the Primera's grounds. Pressing duties? Hmmph! That man is always such a spoilsport! I hope Master Edward does not take this too harshly...

23. - Top - End - #413
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    She smirks. "No, it doesn't."

She carries her prisoner to her room, and sets him on the floor before dissipating her Resureccion, undressing, and pulling the knockout webbing off the Shinigami. He should wake up pretty soon.
    Jiro woke up, and sighed. He was bound with the damn womans silk again, apparently. He'd just have to wait for his chance to get free and slip off. For now he looked over at Mei, blushed faintly, and turned and looked quite resolutely at a convenient wall.

24. - Top - End - #414
    Ogre in the Playground

She walks over. "Awww... doing the quiet treatment?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

25. - Top - End - #415
    Ogre in the Playground

Jiro continued to stare at the wall.

"No. I just have nothing to say."

26. - Top - End - #416
    Ogre in the Playground

"Uh-huh.

Nothing?"

She walks right in front of him.

Spoiler
    Show
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

27. - Top - End - #417
    Ogre in the Playground

Jiro immedietely looks away, staring at another convenient patch of wall.

"Once I come up with more insults, I'll tell you."

28. - Top - End - #418
    Ogre in the Playground

Mei chuckles. "Easily embarrassed, aren't you?"

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

29. - Top - End - #419
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    Sereg sees the Gillian heading for his arena, watching the towering hollow sway with each step. "My my, Either that's the Novena, or a Gillian wants to see a fight. I should make my arena accommodate them sooner or later." He says to himself before noticing Pan. "Novena! It is good to see you again, Pan. I believe you have mistaken the date of the grand melee." He yells out when he finally sees Pan and his fraccion. He then moves to the tower of his arena and waits.
    [Septima Arena]

The Gillian finally comes to a halt by the arena tower. The gillian, Mr. Canary, is a notably tall specimen of it's type and manges to draw it's head level with Sereg's position with minimal difficulty. Pan is sitting cross legged with his arms folded in his poncho out of sight. He rocks from side to side in his seated position, almost like he's imitating the jaunty sway of the gillian.

Hello Sereg! So then the fighting contest is really happening? I wanted to see the arena first before the day, I never saw it before, you know. So where is it?

Pan looks around expecting to see an amphitheatre or insidious pit somewhere around the chapel shaped arena.

30. - Top - End - #420
    Ogre in the Playground

Jiro remains silent, staring at his chosen portion of wall, and planning his escape. He couldn't go down the side obviously. He'd have to figure out something else.