New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303146 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #601
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Bitp:R] Hueco Mundo

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    Vicente smirked slightly

"Merely a confident assessment of my abilities."

Vicente bowed when they entered.

"Sir Alejandro, this is Garoux Lobosolo, Numero #12. He has agreed to fight for you, pending final approval of his terms. Which I will allow him to enumerate properly."

He hesitates for a moment.

"May I be excused then, Sir?"
    "Not yet. If I find Mr. Lobosolo's term disagreeable, I will need you to find someone else. Remain here for now. But now... what terms do you present, Mr. Lobosolo?"

"I want a reiatsu-suppressing gigai and the clearance to go to the Mortal World with it."

"How interesting. I believe I can have that arranged. Should I not be able to do so, I will provide you another service of equal value. Does that sound acceptable?"

"... Okay, Espada, you've got yourself a deal."

"Excellent. Vincente, please show Mr. Lobosolo to the guest quarters, and then find the Primera and inform her that I have found a champion to compete in tomorrow's event. Then, and only then, may you return and clothe yourself. Understood?"

2. - Top - End - #602
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    Mei is still knocking on Genoveva's door.

...she's nothing if not persistent.

Voz

Voz wasn't much of a conversationalist, but if his master gave him orders, he would carry them out perfectly and without hesitation. Unfortunately, everyone seems busy with preparations for the upcoming tournament (unscrupulous or not). Perhaps one of the other Espada's territory might have something interesting? Against his better judgment, Voz decides to head off to the Primera's realm.

Once there, he spies the blonde-haired Octava Espada pounding on the Primera's palace door.

"Looking for the First, we presume, madam Octava?"

3. - Top - End - #603
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    "Not yet. If I find Mr. Lobosolo's term disagreeable, I will need you to find someone else. Remain here for now. But now... what terms do you present, Mr. Lobosolo?"

"I want a reiatsu-suppressing gigai and the clearance to go to the Mortal World with it."

"How interesting. I believe I can have that arranged. Should I not be able to do so, I will provide you another service of equal value. Does that sound acceptable?"

"... Okay, Espada, you've got yourself a deal."

"Excellent. Vincente, please show Mr. Lobosolo to the guest quarters, and then find the Primera and inform her that I have found a champion to compete in tomorrow's event. Then, and only then, may you return and clothe yourself. Understood?"
    Vicente manages not to show any outward signs of displeasure.

"Completely, Sir Alejandro. Mr. Lobosolo, if you would follow me, please."

He will lead Garoux to the appropriate lodgings.

Then he will race outwards, his Pesquisa stretching to the limit to find the Primera Espada. He will start near her Palacio, but if he does not detect her there, he will move on from district to district until he locates her.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

4. - Top - End - #604
    Ogre in the Playground

Mei looks at Voz. "Yes, I am. You?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

5. - Top - End - #605
    Troll in the Playground

Mei looks at Voz. "Yes, I am. You?"
    Voz

"Not the Primera specifically. Master Sereg has ordered us to..."take the rest of the day off", and the Legion tires of board games. The Strategos has thus decided that looking for a conversation partner would be the best course of action, and so we came here."

He pauses, and looks at the palace gates.

"The Primera is not here, it seems."

6. - Top - End - #606
    Ogre in the Playground

Mei sighs. "No, she isn't... I need to tell her something."

She looks at Voz. "Um... what was your name again?"

Spoiler
    Show
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

7. - Top - End - #607
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

[Palacio Un]

Of course, at that moment, another presence makes itself known.

Specifically, that of an Arrancar clad (if you can call it that) in a sturdy loincloth. He silently nods to the other two as he walks up to the gate of the Palacio, frowning.

The subtle pulse of a Pesquisa ripples out from his body as his gaze goes distant.

"Hm. Not here. I don't suppose either of you know where the Primera is, do you?"

He suddenly realizes just who Mei is, and bows.

"Forgive any rudeness on my part, Octava."

8. - Top - End - #608
    Troll in the Playground

Mei sighs. "No, she isn't... I need to tell her something."

She looks at Voz. "Um... what was your name again?"
    Voz

"Apologies, madam Octava."

Voz straightens up and stands at attention.

"We are Master Sereg Arturo's Legion. The one that stands before you is the commander of the Legion, the Strategos. He is the Voz de la Legion, Voz if you wish, and speaks for a thousand.

...if your business is urgent, the Legion stands ready to assist."

[Palacio Un]

Of course, at that moment, another presence makes itself known.

Specifically, that of an Arrancar clad (if you can call it that) in a sturdy loincloth. He silently nods to the other two as he walks up to the gate of the Palacio, frowning.

The subtle pulse of a Pesquisa ripples out from his body as his gaze goes distant.

"Hm. Not here. I don't suppose either of you know where the Primera is, do you?"

He suddenly realizes just who Mei is, and bows.

"Forgive any rudeness on my part, Octava."

As the new Arrancar appears before him, Legion can only gaze at his manner of dress (or lack of it).

"...may we ask why you are wearing only your undergarments?"
    Last edited by 13_CBS; 2010-07-08 at 04:39 PM.

9. - Top - End - #609
    Ogre in the Playground

Mei starts admiring the body in front of her as soon as he arrives. "Unfortunately, no, she hasn't arrived yet. I'm assuming she's visiting another one of the Espada.

And it's quite all right..."

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

10. - Top - End - #610
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by 13_CBS View Post
    As the new Arrancar appears before him, Legion can only gaze at his manner of dress (or lack of it).

"...may we ask why you are wearing only your undergarments?"
    Vicent frowns.

"I am...being punished. I must locate the Primera before my punishment will be complete, and I may clothe myself properly again. I am Vicente Ortiz, Fraccion to the Cuarta Espada."

Mei starts admiring the body in front of her as soon as he arrives. "Unfortunately, no, she hasn't arrived yet. I'm assuming she's visiting another one of the Espada.

And it's quite all right..."
    Vicente doesn't blush at Mei's attentions. His eyes narrow slightly.

"Then I shall endeavor to locate her elsewhere. If you seek her, I do not feel I can disallow your company. But I am going to seek her immediately."

With that, he turns to leave.

11. - Top - End - #611
    Troll in the Playground

Vicent frowns.

"I am...being punished. I must locate the Primera before my punishment will be complete, and I may clothe myself properly again. I am Vicente Ortiz, Fraccion to the Cuarta Espada."
    "We...see. *Cough*"

"Then I shall endeavor to locate her elsewhere. If you seek her, I do not feel I can disallow your company. But I am going to seek her immediately."

With that, he turns to leave.
    "As we were saying before your arrival, we may be of assistance to you both you. We are swift, we are many, and we can cover much ground." He turns around and draws his sword.

"March, Legión."

In a flash of light, Voz appears before the two Arrancar in battle garb. Before they can react, he changes his arm into a long, sharp pike, and pounds the ground with its spiked butt. 112 copies of Voz appear before them, standing in perfect formation.

"They may be mute, but they will suffice as messengers and scouts."
    Last edited by 13_CBS; 2010-07-08 at 04:51 PM.

12. - Top - End - #612
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Vicente considers the offer...then shakes his head.

"At best, I am willing for one or more to accompany me. I fear Sir Alejandro would prefer, for the sake of my punishment, that I not allow others to search for her while I stand idly by. I thank you for the offer nonetheless."

He stops as a smirk crosses his face.

"That said...If I am in the middle of searching, and you find her first, and happen to inform me of it...I do not think that is such a bad thing, no?"

He gestures for some of the Legion to follow him as he begins to jog towards the sector belonging to the Segunda Espada.

13. - Top - End - #613
    Troll in the Playground

Voz

Voz shrugs. "As you wish."

He points to four of the Pezhetairoi. "You four. Accompany this one on his journey. Defend him if necessary."
    Last edited by 13_CBS; 2010-07-08 at 05:04 PM.

14. - Top - End - #614
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Vicente gives a parting nod to Mei, and takes off. He makes sure to pace himself so that the Pezhetairoi do not fall behind, but otherwise goes along as quickly as possible.

He will next pass by the domain of the Segunda Espada, stopping near the district entrance to scan thoroughly with his Pesquisa.

15. - Top - End - #615
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

*Double Post of Doom!*

Eventually, Vicente came to the Palacio Tres. Once more, he pulsed out with his Pesquisa...

And found his goal. A small smile crossed his face. He turned to the Pezhetairoi.

"Let your leader know the Primera is at the palace of the Tercera Espada."

With that, he sped off towards the palace proper, stopping at the door to ask for entry.

(OOC:Not sure if there's a doorbell or what. Whatever it is, assume he activates it.)

16. - Top - End - #616
    Ettin in the Playground

Arcelia's Palacio

Genoveva's laughter doesn't stop, even as the other seems pleased by her praise, after all...Apperances could be deceiving and Arcelia was full of deception. Not that the Primera particularly blamed her, deception was the bread and butter of getting one's 'allies' to dance to one's strings.

"Ohhh...? 'hat does that make me den? Eh? De cheata who appointed the judge. De others ain't gonna accept me appointing ya just because Ah'm involved in de whole thing. Ya need to go to a higher authority fer it to hold an' substance." the Primera whispers to the other, leaning in close once more until her lips almost graze against her own.

"'sk de Old Ghost, eh? Only way they'll swallow dis without a fuss." comes the little suggestion before Genoveva extracts herself from the other's grasp.
    Last edited by Callos_DeTerran; 2010-07-08 at 08:34 PM.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

17. - Top - End - #617
    Titan in the Playground

Arcelia's Palace

As it happens, there is no doorbell- and in fact, knocking on the door would be a bit odd, given that the doors to the palace are wide open. The palace is not defensively built, but rather built to invite people inside. Vincente will find himself in the entry hall of white and blue stone, with countless doors and Arcelia's still untouched throne at the far end.

Arcelia herself, along with Genoveva, are not in the entry hall. Rather, they are further inside, where they won't be immediately noticed. However, Arcelia's fraccion is in the entry hall, stationed where she can greet those entering.

"Welcome to the palace of Arcelia."
    She says in a soft voice, giving a formal bow.
    "What brings you here today?"

---

"They've already agreed to play by your rules, Genoveva. Appointing a judge is well within your authority."
    Her lips quirk as she looks down at Genoveva.
    "That said, I've already arranged a meeting with Von Geister for that very purpose. I imagine I'll be seeing him later today."

18. - Top - End - #618
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Arcelia's Palace

Vicente turns to the Fraccion with an impassive look.

"I need to speak with the Primera, and my senses say she is in this building. Would you please direct me to her?"

19. - Top - End - #619
    Titan in the Playground

Arcelia's Palace

"Genoveva is currently with lady Arcelia, who is not to be disturbed."
    Lia replies apologetically.
    "I can try to inform her of your arrival, but I don't know how long it will be before she gets to you."

20. - Top - End - #620
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Vael View Post
    Arcelia's Palace

"Genoveva is currently with lady Arcelia, who is not to be disturbed."
    Lia replies apologetically.
    "I can try to inform her of your arrival, but I don't know how long it will be before she gets to you."
    Vicente frowned.

"Please inform them. If asked, I carry a message from the Cuarta Espada regarding the Primera's recent...arrangements."

21. - Top - End - #621
    Titan in the Playground

Arcelia's Palace

"As you wish. Is there anything I can do for you while you wait?"
    Lia seems to have retrieved a piece of paper from... somewhere (Midair? Surely not) and has begun writing on it. If he looks, Vincente will recognize it as a note conveying his request.

22. - Top - End - #622
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Vael View Post
    Arcelia's Palace

"As you wish. Is there anything I can do for you while you wait?"
    Lia seems to have retrieved a piece of paper from... somewhere (Midair? Surely not) and has begun writing on it. If he looks, Vincente will recognize it as a note conveying his request.
    Vicente shook his head.

"I merely wish to complete this task in a timely manner."

23. - Top - End - #623
    Ettin in the Playground

Arcelia's Palacio

"Hehe, dey agreed to the rules I sent'em. Not ta let me add rules or stipulations wheneva I wanna." she points out off-hand as her grin begins to sag, loosing some of her interest now that the conversation has swerved away from a far more interesting topic.

"Did ya know? Or are ya just tryin' to take credit for mah idea?" Genoveva teases lightly as she finally extracts herself from Arcelia's arms, resting her hands behind her head even as she takes a couple of steps back. "Ya seem to have things in hand, Ah guess Ah'll be heading out..."
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

24. - Top - End - #624
    Orc in the Playground

[Palacio Tercera]

Talon eyes the fraccion as she wanders off, then decides it would be best to leave. Standing up, she wanders the palace, looking for a door, window, anywhere to escape from.

Should never have bothered coming here...

[Las Noches]

Ruwa struts across Sector 8 for some time before traversing along to the other sectors, absentmindedly humming to herself and looking for something interesting...
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

25. - Top - End - #625
    Ogre in the Playground

Mei arrives outside the front door of Arcelia's palace, and knocks as well, entering if answered. "I'd like to speak to Genoveva-san as well..."

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

26. - Top - End - #626
    Titan in the Playground

Vicente shook his head.

"I merely wish to complete this task in a timely manner."
    Lia nods to both Vincente and Mei, then swiftly moves off to inform Arcelia and Genoveva.

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Arcelia's Palacio

"Hehe, dey agreed to the rules I sent'em. Not ta let me add rules or stipulations wheneva I wanna." she points out off-hand as her grin begins to sag, loosing some of her interest now that the conversation has swerved away from a far more interesting topic.

"Did ya know? Or are ya just tryin' to take credit for mah idea?" Genoveva teases lightly as she finally extracts herself from Arcelia's arms, resting her hands behind her head even as she takes a couple of steps back. "Ya seem to have things in hand, Ah guess Ah'll be heading out..."
    Arcelia blows a kiss to Genoveva.
    "I'll see you soon. I'm looking forward to seeing how you do at the tournament."
    She says, grinning a little.
    "Maybe I'll inform you of our king's reply before it all begins."

At this point, both Genoveva and Arcelia will sense Lia's presence. The fraccion's reiatsu flickers in a distinctive pattern before fading back to normal levels. A slip of paper is pushed under the door, and then Lia shoots off again, apparently not waiting for them, given that her understanding is that Arcelia doesn't want to be disturbed.

The tercera picks up the paper and examines it, then looks to Genoveva.
    "It seems Vincente and Mei are waiting for you in the entry hall."
    She raises an eyebrow.
    "An odd pair of guests. More odd, given that they've come to my home looking for you. I'm inclined to feel a bit slighted, really."

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    [Palacio Tercera]

Talon eyes the fraccion as she wanders off, then decides it would be best to leave. Standing up, she wanders the palace, looking for a door, window, anywhere to escape from.

Should never have bothered coming here...
    The windows are not made to be opened, though there are a few. There is, however, a small exit to the outside located in the quarters designated as hers.
    Last edited by AmberVael; 2010-07-09 at 09:24 PM.

27. - Top - End - #627
    Bugbear in the Playground

DrowGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    "Oh, I'm afraid she's not here anymore", Lalita lies, feigning grief with surprising skill. "She got caught up in a battle between two bloodthirsty Menos when she was visiting Decima's sector - truly tragic. But I gues we could take it to her, ah, sister. Follow me."

Lalita starts tip-toeing trough the halls of the palacio, smiling smugly whenever he's sure Canguro can't notice. If Canguro pays close attention, she might realize Lalita is just leading her around in a circle - if she's not distracted by plants in a vast gardenhouse they walk through, that is.
    "Oh... damn." Canguro followed after Lalita as they walked around the garden-house, looking around at the many plants as she placed the letter back in her courier bag.

"I usually don't stick around for small-talk during a delivery, anything interesting news going around?" She asked curiously, occasionally using sonido to zoom over to a plant to get a closer look.

28. - Top - End - #628
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Arcelia's Palacio

Vicente simply stands stoicly in the entry hall, looking as dignified as he can. Given the circumstances.

In his mind, he is more desperate.

'Please let her come out quickly. I hate going around like this. Blast it all. I'd never meant to intrude on him; I simply thought he'd notice sooner."
    Last edited by KnightDisciple; 2010-07-10 at 12:20 AM.

29. - Top - End - #629
    Ogre in the Playground

Mei, in the meantime, is occupying herself by making obvious glances at Vincente. And enjoying the view.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

30. - Top - End - #630
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Mei, in the meantime, is occupying herself by making obvious glances at Vincente. And enjoying the view.
    At one point, he happens to notice a glance.

Keeping his eyes forward, he speaks up.

"Is there something I can help you with, Madam Octava?"