New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Bitp:R] Hueco Mundo

"As serious as ever milady." Edward raised his head while still bowing to stare innocently into Talon's eyes.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2010-06-19 at 12:42 AM.

2. - Top - End - #242
    Ogre in the Playground

And then, a Battleaxe cuts through the flowers cleanly. Wielded by a large, very angry man with a Bone bear Mask on his head.

"...Talon, will the King throw a hissy fit if break him?"

Tark had no interest in fighting Von Geister, and generally avoided ticking him off... if he could.

3. - Top - End - #243
    Orc in the Playground

[Mei's Palacio]

When Arcelia drops off the note about the fight, Pico picks it up after everyone else sees it. His face twists into rage and his mouth curses vehemently. He then starts thinking about champions, namely, who might be Genoveva's. Then, he remembers her telling Tark to "'eel" when he offered to dent in a few of Pico's men's heads. Holy crap. THATS IT! He snaps his fingers at the sudden realization. "If you guys would excuse me, I gotta take care of something real quick." He jumps over the rail he was standing by, landing on the ground like a bird-of-prey. He sets the booze down and downs the glass, putting it upside down over the top of the bottle. Before he leaves, he walks over to Ruwa and pulls her by the strap around her hips towards him and whispers in her ear. "Don't worry, I'll be back soon enough." He then winks at her strangely seductively, considering most of the time Pico seems to have an allergic reaction to being touched period. He then vanishes in an electric whine.

As to where he is headed, he is off to find Talon. Now is the time that he wants some heads to fly.

4. - Top - End - #244
    Orc in the Playground

Talon [Somewhere in Las Noches]

Talon eyes Tark angrily. "Yes, and so will I. If anyone's going to 'break him' it'll be me. Back off." She then turns back to Edward. "Now, look, I don't know how many times I've told you this, but I'm not interested. Not in you, not in Tark, not in anyone. So piss off."
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2010-06-19 at 12:43 AM.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn˛ characters!
    Madokapunk!

5. - Top - End - #245
    Ogre in the Playground

Edward stood upright and ignored Tark. "Whether you have any interest in me or not isn't my concern, at least not right now. Well, not my primary concern. Ok, it actually is but I have something else I wish to speak to you about. Preferably away from him."
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2010-06-19 at 12:52 AM.

6. - Top - End - #246
    Orc in the Playground

Talon considers for a moment, then eyes Tark. "Go."
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

7. - Top - End - #247
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Free Hand View Post
    It's Arcelia I think, shes gone now though or maybe not. You go ahead I'll, um, follow you soon.

Pan starts to bend down(or up) to get a better purchase and make himself upright. There were any number of ways for him to get from there to where he was heading but he didn't feel much inclination for flash right now.
    Katarina smiled and nodded. He's right, it was Arcelia I had sensed vanishing. With that, a static noise accompanied her disappearing to fly down the tower to check things out.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

8. - Top - End - #248
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wolf View Post
    Katarina smiled and nodded. He's right, it was Arcelia I had sensed vanishing. With that, a static noise accompanied her disappearing to fly down the tower to check things out.
    Pan arrives a short time after Katarina. He turns his head from side to side and spins around momentarily.

Oh good, she's not here still. Or maybe..

He twists to look behind himself sharply.

Nope, probably gone. So Katarina what do you think she was doing?
    Last edited by Free Hand; 2010-06-19 at 11:43 AM.

9. - Top - End - #249

Katarina sighed and shook her head. I'm not sure, Pan-sama...I don't really know any of the other arrancar that well. You know her better than I do.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

10. - Top - End - #250
    Pixie in the Playground

Pan made a face thinking about the Tercera Espada, he never could quite place why he disliked her in particular. His thoughts were interrupted by a polite coughing sound from above. Looking up one would see a nervous arrancar being held between the fingers of the Gillian, Mr. Canary. One could wonder how the looming presence of a giant menos could go unnoticed, but then they're rather common place in this part of Los Noches. Coughing politely again, the dangling arrancar addressed those below.

Excuse me, oh kind lord Espada! I was simply carrying out my duty as a protector of our glorious city, or it's streets at least... Ahh you see I am a street sweeper.

really? What are you doing with Canary-San?

I happened to pick this up *flutters paper* and your sl- *looks up* I mean your servant! ..Canary..san.. Yes, he may have taken offence to my actions and so here I am.

The Arrancar attempts a shrug.

So you found the paper on the ground here?

Yes oh lord!

Oh.. Well that's probably a message Arcelia left.

*Sputtering* Oh gracious lord! I beg for forgiveness, I had not imagined I was interfering in the business of the Espada! I only wished to carry out my humble dutie-

Well I don't think you didn't do anything wrong. I'm sure Canary-san will let you down soon. In the mean time, why don't you read it to us?

But Of course my lor- Erp!*Coat shifts in the Gillian's grasp* ..I exist only to serve! *hastily reading* You are cordially invited to an event hosted by the Primera Genoveva. A martial tournament to the death will be take place within the Septima domain's Arena... This event will take place tomorrow at the time this note was received. All Espada are encouraged to put forth their own champions to claim victory on their behalf. There will be a betting pool on the outcome of the event, additional diversions will be in place as well.

Is that it?

*Turning the paper around* I'm afraid so my lord.. Ehm if you have no further need of me.. may I go now?

Oh sure, if you stay perfectly still and be really quiet, Canary-san will probably lose interest in you and let you go.

..Oh...My thanks......

The streetsweeper resigns himself to the advice and spends quite some time hanging as limply as he can. Pan starts standing on one foot.

Mmm so what do you think Katarina?

11. - Top - End - #251

Um...uh.... Katarina's actual thoughts ran somehwere along the line of, What just happened there...? She sighed. Well, if Genoveva-sama is hosting a tournament...promise me you won't fight, Pan-sama. I don't want you to get hurt. She smiled slightly. Although, if she invited you, I don't think saying no to her invitation will be an option.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

12. - Top - End - #252
    Ogre in the Playground

Tark looked at Talon, thought for a moment.

"Uhhhhh... no?"

13. - Top - End - #253
    Orc in the Playground

[Pico]

When he finds the group surrounding Talon, he lands in their vicinity. He lands with a slight crouch. "Hey guys. Whaddup?" He then notices Tark holding the axe in his hand, the yellow roses scattered all over the ground, and Talon looking miffed as usual. Oh, and Edward. "...Um," he points down to the ground, "If I look down, would I find a preacher under my feet?" After recieving any responses from the others, he then turns to Talon. "Hey Talon, remember when I said I would keep you in mind for the next time I want heads to fly, well now I want heads to fly."

14. - Top - End - #254
    Orc in the Playground

Talon turns to glare at Tark. ...then, considers another tact. "Go away for a bit and I'll get you some meat."

Then, addresses Pico. "Not now."
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

15. - Top - End - #255
    Ogre in the Playground

Tark sighed, and shrugged at Talon. He wasn't worried about her being unfaithful to him, of course. Edward had nothing Tark didn't have in greater quantities. He just disliked bein disrepected.

"Alright. Where did Sereq go? Usually he can rouse up someone stupid enough to fight me."

16. - Top - End - #256
    Ogre in the Playground

Edward turned slightly to Tark and spoke politely. "I'm pretty sure he's somewhere in his district busy admiring the makeover Genoveva gave him a little while ago which I had the pleasure to witness. He's probably weeping tears of joy in his private chambers as he marvels her handiwork. I suggest you head over there quickly. You may not have much of an appreciation for beauty but I believe you'll find it most exquisite." He then addressed Pico. "I know this fine lady's time is in very high demand but could you do me a favor and let me have a moment with her alone?"
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2010-06-19 at 11:31 PM.

17. - Top - End - #257
    Orc in the Playground

[Tark, Talon, Edward]

Pico nods towards Edward. "No problem Eddy. You're the Segunda." He then points to both Talon and Edward, and then points to a high place somewhat nearby. "I still want to talk to you after this Talon. In the meantime, I'll be over there. That way, I won't be eavesdropping, but I'll still be able to talk to Talon easily when you're done with her...unless Talon wants to meet me at my Palacio."

If no one objects, or Talon doesn't agree to meet him later, Pico then suddenly appears perched on a location a fair distance away, looking at the scene, probably only hearing the inevitable yelling from Talon, or roaring from Tark, or shrieking from Edward.

18. - Top - End - #258
    Barbarian in the Playground

Ciudad Baja

Apolinar drilled the recruits for an hour or so, encouraging very rarely but far more commonly harassing his soldiers. The Royal Guard are supposed to be the best of the best of those who are deemed worthy of the best of the best. They have to be, because although the broodlings are an effective defense in themselves they are the King's offspring, making them part of the royal family Apolinar swore to protect with his life. He'd rather settle any incursions into the Undercity with his Numeros, whom he trusted more than any rag-tag militia. Aye, that rag-tag militia, Pico. Apolinar mentally spat the name as he did his duties, eventually filing the daily report of the garrison and having the Numeros who had slouched on the training field deliver it.

Heading back up to the surface (on the stairs once again, cursing those lazy slobs who didn't) and standing outside the staircase, Apolinar surveys the scene, tipping his helmet to Paramonos the gatekeeper, possibly the only decent, honourable hardworking Arrancar he'd seen outside the Ciudad Baja all day.
    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #259
    Orc in the Playground

Talon [Somewhere]

As soon as Tark and Pico leave, Talon turns to Edward, still looking fairly irritable, if curious. "...So, what do you want?"
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

20. - Top - End - #260
    Ogre in the Playground

Mei looks at the Shinigami. "Hmmm... Ruwa, do you want first shot at him?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

21. - Top - End - #261
    Orc in the Playground

Ruwa [Pasilla Octava]

Ruwa squeals and smiles widely. "If it'sss okay with Mei-Mei-chan, I would love to!~<3"
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

22. - Top - End - #262
    Ogre in the Playground

Mei grins. "It's fine with me."

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

23. - Top - End - #263
    Orc in the Playground

Ruwa [Palacio Octava]

Ruwa glomps onto Mei for a moment, before turning back to Jiro with a seductive smirk. "I'll be sssure to have plenty of fun with him...~<3" The Fraccion pulls out the short dagger that is her zanpaktou from a fold of her silk wrap, licking it tentatively.

"Forget-me-not, Bailarín Del Amor." Ruwa's form glows pink, becoming indistinct for a moment. After a couple of seconds, the glowing ceases, her legs replaced by a long, serpentine tail, which wraps around Jiro, cradling him carefully in a coil as she heads up to her room.

The interior of Ruwa's room is laid out with sand, and large rocks, with a balcony leading out to a similar setup, save for catering to the serpentine Fraccion's hobby of bathing in the sun nude. Though today she was entertaining a guest...

Ruwa sets Jiro upon a rock, pulling at a rope near the doorway out to the balcony; down slides a curtain, cutting out the light in the room. After closing the door, she slides over to Jiro, smiling innocently. "Nice to meet you, ssshinigami-kun. It'sss a ssshame I really ssshouldn't remove your bindingsss...~<3" Advancing slowly, she lays on Jiro, staring directly into his eyes. "Don't you think I'm attractive, ssshinigami-kun?~<3"
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

24. - Top - End - #264
    Ogre in the Playground

Jiro - Palacio Octava

Jiro stared hatefully at Ruwa, and let out a couple more muffled swear words.
    Last edited by Tackyhillbillu; 2010-06-20 at 05:53 PM.

25. - Top - End - #265
    Orc in the Playground

Ruwa [Palacio Octava]

Ruwa smiles slightly. "Sssuch harsssh wordsss... Perhapsss I ssshould act firssst before trying to ssspeak to you...~<3" With that, Ruwa's tongue snakes out, caressing the side of Jiro's face as she slashes at his mouth bindings with her fingernails. "Don't try anything... I can fire cero from my tongue.~<3"

Before Jiro can even get in a word edgewise, Ruwa removes the binding and forces her strong tongue into his mouth and down his throat, wrapping around his own tongue and writhing chaotically.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

26. - Top - End - #266
    Ogre in the Playground

Jiro - Palacio Octava

Jiro lets out a muffled yelp of suprise, but isn't scared. Death is better then what happened to Vice Captain Asaka. He bites down as hard as he can, prepared for Ruwa to Cero him into oblivion.

27. - Top - End - #267
    Orc in the Playground

Ruwa [Palacio Octava]

Ruwa pulls back as soon as she feels the pressure, luckily her hierro extending to her tongue as well. "Hm, naughty naughty, ssshinigami-kun." She looks down on Jiro with a frown.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

28. - Top - End - #268
    Ogre in the Playground

Jiro - Palacio Octava

The moment Ruwa removes her tongue, he starts muttering under his breath. If Ruwa listened, she might be able to hear the Incantation for Hado 4 being spoken by the concentrating Shinigami.

29. - Top - End - #269
    Ogre in the Playground

Edward spoke frankly. "I was wondering what you would say to acting as my representative in a martial tournament Genoveva had planned. I believe the odds of you winning are quite high should you participate. I don't really have anything special to offer you in return other than what I would freely do so anyway such as using my palacio as your own residence, lending my servants to you and offering you protection from anyone that might threaten you. I of course always offer you my friendship as well but I doubt you have much interest in that." He frowned slightly as he said the last few words.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2010-06-20 at 06:53 PM.

30. - Top - End - #270
    Orc in the Playground

Ruwa [Palacio Octava]

Before Jiro can finish, Ruwa whips off a portion of her shawl, quickly wrapping it around the shinigami's mouth. "Tsssk, tsssk, ssshinigami-kun. You really ssshouldn't ssstruggle ssso much... it'sss jussst going to make thisss that much more painful for you..." The fraccion's tail curls around Jiro as she unwraps the shawl from her body and begins to dance.

Jiro should slowly begin to feel a sense of forgetfulness as Ruwa's dance continues...

((And we need not continue for now. ))

Talon [Somewhere]

Talon's interest fades almost instantly. "Not interested." With that, she walks off, giving an eye to Pico. You better not even be thinking of asking me the same thing.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!