New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Halfling in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

Default Lithos or any other high end reproductions?

So, I was wondering, if you couldn't guess from the title of the thread if there were any high end litho reproductions of OotS art. I know, I know, stick figures and all that, but some frames are really memorable, and it would be nice to have some on the wall of our game room -- we have a signed EQ litho (VERY large, about 40 inches wide and 18 inches high) of the Velious expansion. I was also wondering if folks who are much more in the know about OotS could suggest any single frames for consideration to be made into higher end art pieces.

Thank you.

Sak

P.S. For those who saw in the other forum, my wife is doing much better. She has a powered wheelchair and about 3 MDs are going to bat for her to get a powered scooter and car lift. It is unlikely she will ever walk again w/o a walker or, with Goddess' blessings, a cane, but we're both adjusting. Thank you again one and all for prayers and kind thoughts and well wishes.

Sak, again
    Saknussem DeLaCroix
    Dwarf Cleric

"All cruelty springs from weakness"
    Lucius Annaeus Seneca

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."
    Edmund Burke: Thoughts on the Cause of Present Discontents

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Re: Lithos or any other high end reproductions?

I suppose you could always try to buy the originals.