New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 264142434445464748495051
Results 1,501 to 1,504 of 1504
  1. - Top - End - #1501
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: GitP/ChHa Server Thread IV: For Science. You Monster.

Hi. What constitutes a regular? Maybe I should start plugging in my mic.

I joined totally randomly for the map test, but I'm glad I did, it was pretty cool.

No Mercy was interesting. I'm not a fan of ladders, but they didn't slow things down and the map was pretty different. It was not the sniperfest I assumed it would be. The last point seems hard to take.

Aerospace took a bit to digest. Make sure you explore the map a bit the first time you play, it helps bring it together. You can also see all the awesome details. The middle feels kind of rough, but with some more work it could be awesome.

Universe was meh. Really tight corridors, some textures seemed a bit weird (or weirdly placed). Flow was not good.

I assume Pyro reads this thread, so I'll dump some feedback here about Harbor. (All IMHO, of course. Feel free to ignore.) I think the two out-buildings (the ones that aren't the point or spawn) are too isolated. I didn't see much point in going through them, especially since there is a handy alley right next to them (and going through them means risking the acid). Personally, I'd join those buildings to the main one and make an interior passageway, maybe connecting right by the stairs. I'd also reduce the structures on top of the main building and/or open up the skylights. As it is, the roof is so high it's not very strategically important, but with the skylights open it becomes important to control the top so you can control the point. I think the point should be a bit bigger - a couple of poorly aimed stickies or rockets can instantly clear it.

I missed Mexico and Takeback.

2. - Top - End - #1502
    Ogre in the Playground

Uhhh is that your steam name? I dun recognize D:

.... :<

3. - Top - End - #1503
    Barbarian in the Playground

4. - Top - End - #1504
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by nightclaw View Post
    =[

The reason I posted No Mercy was because I knew you guys would like it and really wanted to play it with you... and you wouldnt even let me play on the map that I took the time to find for you guys =[
    Nightclaw, you didn't even recommend No Mercy; I DID -.-