New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617
  1. - Top - End - #481

Default Re: Lix Lorn and Strawberries IC

Lillith shakes her head. "I suppose I deserve that; I never meant to be rude."
    It's been a bit, GitP. If you're reading this, you're either digging through old stuff, or I've posted for the first time in forever.

If you want to stay in touch, reach out to me on twitter (same username).

The best answer is always to ask your DM.
    Unless you're the DM, in which case you should talk to your players.

2. - Top - End - #482
    Ettin in the Playground

((1000 times sorry, guys. Completely missed this.))

"No, noone ever does." Kitra replies, making it abundantly clear she is keeping her distance. "So, sis, since we're stuck here for the best part of a day, what do you usually entertain your guests with?"

"Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot" - N.Gaiman, The Sandman

3. - Top - End - #483

"What do we entertain our guests with? Well, there's a band staying here, so they'll likely be playing music at some point... we're rather small, so we don't have much. Our customers usually entertain themselves, if any entertainment is needed. We're a bit loose here with certain hobbies that might be looked down upon elsewhere, so people tend to indulge themselves in those. And those that don't usually have fun talking with each other."
    It's been a bit, GitP. If you're reading this, you're either digging through old stuff, or I've posted for the first time in forever.

If you want to stay in touch, reach out to me on twitter (same username).

The best answer is always to ask your DM.
    Unless you're the DM, in which case you should talk to your players.

4. - Top - End - #484
    Ettin in the Playground

Kitra smirks "Certain...hobbies, eh, sis? I think I'm familiar with a few of them. And what would those be?"

"Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot" - N.Gaiman, The Sandman