New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn: OOC Thread 10

Yeah, I do find it a bit...eccentric that some of the papers haven't gone to their proper places for a millenia. I mean come on, somebody has to notice that. However, it is funny (if a bit stretched) and therefore is enjoyable. Just not so much the millenia old paper part.

Anyways, again, I don't want to bug you guys, but I seriously would like commentary on the changes to Pico's stats.

Also, I like the numeros Kurama!! Should be fabulous.

"*facepalm* Why was I created by this moron?"

2. - Top - End - #272
    Bugbear in the Playground

I like the feminicity personally, but that's my wierdness. Just waiting for a few other reviews before I post it in the registry.

Also, what is the Hueco Muendo center for art and fahioned called again? That's where he will reside.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

3. - Top - End - #273
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kurama View Post
    Also, what is the Hueco Muendo center for art and fashion called again? That's where he will reside.
    It doesn't have a specific name. It's just Edward's section of Las Noches. Most of it is inside his palacio much like Genoveva's.

4. - Top - End - #274

Ok, got it.^_^
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

5. - Top - End - #275
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by nothingclever View Post
    It doesn't have a specific name. It's just Edward's section of Las Noches. Most of it is inside his palacio much like Genoveva's.
    Copy cat. Noooooooooooo!
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

6. - Top - End - #276
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Copy cat. Noooooooooooo!
    He is. He didn't want to be outdone by a spry little whippersnapper like her.

Plus I like the idea of everyone living in a giant Winchester Mystery House and you can fit more people by building vertically.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2010-07-10 at 11:33 PM.

7. - Top - End - #277

Orange haired devil? Takeshi Takesh? Laying it on thick there Innis.

I suppose that reminds me to poke Draken towards the old Seiretei thread though.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    Toho has retroactive powers of awesome. He makes things that he hasn't done, and have already happened, better by his existence
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganurath View Post
    If anything, the term should be What Would Toho Do?
    Of course, in all situations the answer is Be A Badass.

8. - Top - End - #278
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hadrian_Emrys View Post
    Orange haired devil? Takeshi Takesh? Laying it on thick there Innis.
    Callos started it! Its all his fault. You know I love Toho!
    My Current Works

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Also I'm pretty sure you're GLaDoS now.

9. - Top - End - #279

There pair of you are still terrible.
    Spoiler
    Show

Toho has retroactive powers of awesome. He makes things that he hasn't done, and have already happened, better by his existence

10. - Top - End - #280
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm unsure whether Mei is being brave, stupid, or both.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

11. - Top - End - #281

There pair of you are still terrible.
    But you love me all the more for it
    My Current Works

12. - Top - End - #282
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    You'll find out when I figure out what to tell her. It's ranging from amputation of a finger to something that needs to be black-curtained.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

13. - Top - End - #283
    Ogre in the Playground

I'd prefer no permanent harm.

But pain is an option.

Spoiler
    Show
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

14. - Top - End - #284
    Ettin in the Playground

But pain is an option.
    "Ah'll hold ya to that." *calls a certain candy...*

15. - Top - End - #285
    Barbarian in the Playground

Okay, I know I said I wanted to cut down on my characters, but I've been toying with a Kido Corps character for quite a while, and recently had a perfect idea for a pair that I couldn't pass up. While I know this is kinda hypocritical of me, I never really had any specific plans for the characters that I dropped. I have very specific plans for these two, and even then, they probably won't be coming into play until much later in the story. Anything before then will likely just be gradual character development.

In any event, here's a couple characters for review.

Hotaru Kageki, Senior Member of the Kido Corps; Twin Sister to Mai Kageki
    Spoiler
    Show

Reiatsu/Speech Color: #929772

Appearance:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Despite her actual age, Hotaru appears no older than a thirteen-year-old girl with a short and slim build. She keeps her silver hair relatively short, usually down to her chin, with two thick braids that run down each side of her face slightly longer than the rest of her hair and each one topped off with a small, green bow. Her facial features could easily be described as "gentle" or "innocent," likely a trait given by her large, light-hazel eyes.

She is often seen wearing the usual black, Shinigami robes when she can, though she isn't afraid to dress up in the Kido Corps' more formal attire should she need to. While the black robes themselves are largely unchanged, she replaced the usual white obi with a wider, green one of her own, matching the bows in her hair. Ever since her sister's death, she is rarely seen without a small, white rose pinned to her hair in rememberance.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hotaru's personality was once one of playful fun and innocent exploration, but she has since withdrawn considerably since the death of her sister. The event scarred her rather dramatically, and she has since struggled to regain even splinters of her former self. However, with time, she has slowly started coming back to the girl she used to be. She often spends her time alone and in contemplation and is still quite reluctant to speak openly about much of her own life, but is known to spend time with her friends and certainly have some fun on occasion. It will still be a long time before she is back to any semblance of her "normal self," though.

History:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The history of the Kageki sisters is a heart-wrenching tale that Hotaru has never fully shared with anyone. Hotaru and her twin sister Mai were born in Rukongai to unknown parents. They spent their entire lives as orphans wandering the streets and using each other to survive. As such, they grew quite close and eventually managed to catch the attention of a Shinigami recruitment officer. The girls were accepted into the academy despite their background and quickly found their way into graduation. They took a particular liking toward Kido and as such, were picked out by the Kido Corps for their skill. There they trained and studied as Junior members for many years. While Hotaru was never able to achieve Shikai in that time, Mai managed to release her own Zanpakutou and explore some of its abilities.

Just a little over two years ago, Mai was called out into the mortal world along with a patrol of other Shinigami looking for leads on the criminal known as Kujo. The patrol was discovered soon after as dead, except for one who was declared missing; Mai. She remained in an unknown status for several months as Soul Society desparately searched for her, though they never did find any tracing leading to her kidnapping. That is, until she reappeared in Soul Society some time later with Kujo in tow. Although the reports are mostly conjecture, it is assumed that Kujo needed a discreet way into Soul Society, and used a member of the Kido Corps (in this case, Mai) to manipulate his way through a Senkai gate and enter the seperate plane. Hotaru was unfortunately tending to the same gate that Kujo used to enter and was the first to see her sister's tortured body return home.

In a fit of rage, Hotaru's Zanpakutou sprang to life for the first time and she did everything in her power to stop the man. Despite all her efforts, however, he was too clever. With her Shikai being young and confusing to the girl, Kujo ultimately overpowered her and forced her to watch as he went to work on her sister. Mai put up such a little fight that it was nothing more than a sickening massacre, with Kujo sitting atop her and plunging her own Zanpakutou blade into her body again and again until she finally went limp. Hotaru should have immediately fled for help, but found that she could only sit and stare in pure, unbridled horror at her sister's death. A death that would go on to carry itself upon her shoulders forever. Kujo, meanwhile, knowing that his entrance was covered safely by Hotaru's shock then proceded to call out the Commander-General and slay him in a single swing. Hotaru was only discovered afterward and could barely even talk about what had happened. It was a dark time in Soul Society, and one that will never be forgotten. The reports filed by Soul Society are the only way that anyone actually knows about Hotaru's scarred past, since she very rarely speaks of it to anyone, even her closest of friends. She collected every posession of Mai's she could after she died, including her Zanpakutou (that strangely did not vanish with her spirit) and locked them away in a cabinet, where they have remained ever since. Until she can claim revenge on Kujo for her sister's death, she swears that she will never again open the cabinet, which is also perhaps why she claims to be haunted by Mai's vengeful spirit at times.

However, she has taken some responsibility for the attack, even if she never necessarily blames herself. Soon after, she was promoted to a Senior member in the Corps, and she took up a personal project with special permission from the Commander himself. In the two years since the attack, Hotaru has spent much of her time in Rukongai, setting up a massive and complex web of Kido spells to act as a "first warning" just in case any intruders make their appearance and trip the net. Although she has covered several districts, there are still many more that await her touch, and she works tirelessly to complete her work in the hopes of keeping anything like Kujo's attack from ever happening again.

Zanpaktou: Boushiranpu (Spinning Lamp)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sealed Form: Boushiranpu takes the shape of a rather unremarkable katana, bearing a dark gray hilt and white trimming in its unsealed form.

Shikai: "Light the path of truth, Boushiranpu!"

In its released state, Boushiranpu appears as a long, jagged staff with a curved top. Hanging from the tip of the curve is a square-shaped paper lantern, which glows with a mesmerizing yellow light which seems to flicker like a candle, but at the same time appears as solid a light-source as a simple light bulb. While it does not appear to be a very useful weapon in combat, its true potential is unknown to Hotaru. She has only managed to see it released once in her life, and despite her best efforts, cannot repeat it. As such, any abilities the Zanpakutou might have are shrouded in mystery.

Bankai: Not yet achieved.

Mai Kageki, Former Member of the Kido Corps; Twin Sister to Hotaru Kageki
    Spoiler
    Show

Reiatsu/Speech Color: #1e0a3b

Appearance:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Mai is nearly identical in every feature to Hotaru Kageki, which comes as no surprise since they are twins.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    In life, Mai was very much similar to her twin in personality, though she did seem to be a little more commanding. It is likely such a trait that allowed her to release her own Zanpakutou before her sister. She was also known for having a strong spirit, which might explain why her Zanpakutou remained behind after her body was destroyed. However, it may also explain another mystery about the girl...

History:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Mai's history is the same as Hotaru's, though after her death, her history seems to deviate.

For a long time, it seemed that Mai was gone forever, leaving behind only her posessions that were quickly locked away by Hotaru. Some time later, there were some strange reports of a black-cloaked figure hunting innocent souls in the outer rings of Rukongai, using a Zanpakutou and abilities strangely similar to that of Mai's own. Hotaru heard the reports, and while she didn't want to believe it, began wondering if perhaps the figure was somehow the ghost of her sister come back to seek vengeance. Her fears were soon confirmed when the "spirit" appeared to her in her own home, calling her out and demanding that justice be brought to her murder. Hotaru has tried to suppress the "ghost," but nothing seems to work, all while reports continue to pop up of the same figure appearing in Rukongai and taking more and more lives.

Whether or not the spirit is in fact Mai or some other phenomenon entirely is yet unkown, but Hotaru is determined to look into it and find whatever kind of answers she can. She simply wants nothing more than for her sister to rest in peace.

Zanpaktou: Meian no Gai (Victory Song of Light and Darkness)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sealed Form: Meian no Gai takes the shape of a rather unremarkable katana, bearing a dark purple hilt and black trimming in its unsealed form.

Shikai: "Sing to the shadows, Meian no Gai!"

In its released state, Meian no Gai takes the physical shape of a large, two-handed scythe. It is all such a deep black that it at times, almost appears purple. The blade itself isn't very sharp, but its power is not one that lies in pure offense. Instead, it bears a rather interesting ability. While it can be used as a physical weapon, Meian no Gai is far more effective if used in tandem with plenty of shadows. If the blade strikes the shadow of an opponent, they will feel the strike upon their own body as if they had been hit physically. The ability also extends to Kido spells, allowing Mai to cast Bakudo or Hado spells upon the shadows of her opponents, even if she has no other direct line of sight to them. The effects of the Kido are somewhat dimished in that case, but it is still a dangerous tactic.

Before her death, Mai managed to explore some of the more advanced techniques of her weapon, which included actual manipulation of the shadows themselves for her own protection, but her progress was unfortunately lost along with her life.

Bankai: Not yet achieved.
    [ There was a signature here. It's gone now. ]

16. - Top - End - #286
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

17. - Top - End - #287
    Ogre in the Playground

Since when is the bearer of the aspect of lust one to beat around the bush? I thought she'd approach Genoveva more like this.

18. - Top - End - #288

Looks good to me Zarah. Really the only question on my end is what Unit is she in.
    My Current Works

19. - Top - End - #289
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by nothingclever View Post
    Since when is the bearer of the aspect of lust one to beat around the bush? I thought she'd approach Genoveva more like this.
    She KNOWS the Primera's rep. And while this is the first time she's interacted for a reason like this (i.e. apologising for having snubbed an offer from her)... well, she's a bit nervous.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

20. - Top - End - #290
    Ogre in the Playground

She KNOWS the Primera's rep. And while this is the first time she's interacted for a reason like this (i.e. apologising for having snubbed an offer from her)... well, she's a bit nervous.
    Psssssh. Edward fears nothing and would wonder how she's even managed to hold on to the 8th spot with such a lily-livered leaning if he heard of her actions.

21. - Top - End - #291
    Orc in the Playground

Hey Innis, you want someone to save Takeshi from himself? I'm pretty sure he is too wasted to know what the crap is going on.

Is he wasted? I can't tell anymore.

Either way, this ought to be some awesome footage.

22. - Top - End - #292

Who'd save him from himself other then...well probably not even Yuuta at this point

And Takeshi always skirts the fine line between being crunked near out of his mind and a split second from mad genius. The two are impossible to tell apart and trying to figure out which state he's in is grounds for evaluation in a comfy room.
    Last edited by Innis Cabal; 2010-07-11 at 01:22 AM.
    My Current Works

23. - Top - End - #293

Best Yuuta can do is passive-aggressively chide his KC like an uptight English butler and pray that the message finds a home in Takeshi's subconscious.
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #294

Best Yuuta can do is passive-aggressively chide his KC like an uptight English butler and pray that the message finds a home in Takeshi's subconscious.
    Which, you know...looks a little something like this

Spoiler
    Show

So you take the victories when and where you can really.
    Last edited by Innis Cabal; 2010-07-11 at 01:39 AM.
    My Current Works

25. - Top - End - #295

Spoiler
    Show

"Very good, sir. While you may not be able to hear me due to your current level of inebriation, I'll see to it that your hangover kit is readily available once you have recovered from your semi-comatose state."
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #296
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Exhibit A: Takeshi's inner world. Nude male figure is Akachouchin.

27. - Top - End - #297

Spoiler
    Show

"Very good, sir. While you may not be able to hear me due to your current level of inebriation, I'll see to it that your hangover kit is readily available once you have recovered from your semi-comatose state."
    And this is why the dynamic works so well. What can surprise a british butler? Nothing. Among the other reasons Yuuta is the Vice Commander of the entire Kido Division, if it was anyone else they'd have given up long ago and either given in to the insanity that seems to hover through the entire Corp like some yet unseen plauge wind or transfered to greener pastures.

Quote Originally Posted by 13_CBS View Post
    Exhibit A: Takeshi's inner world. Nude male figure is Akachouchin.

Spoiler
    Show

And all the tree's look like this.
    Last edited by Innis Cabal; 2010-07-11 at 02:01 AM.
    My Current Works

28. - Top - End - #298
    Titan in the Playground

How long has Takeshi actually been Kido Corps Commander? I was going to say, Yuuta wouldn't have had much choice in the matter of being VC if Takeshi had only been KCC for a short time.
    Last edited by tgva8889; 2010-07-11 at 02:08 AM.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

29. - Top - End - #299

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    How long has Takeshi actually been Kido Corps Commander? I was going to say, Yuuta wouldn't have had much choice in the matter of being VC if Takeshi had only been KCC for a short time.
    He has been the Kido Commander for a short time, Yuuta being Vice Commander for an equal time seeing as Takeshi was bumped up from his position as VC to Kido Commander at the death of Chen Shengdi.

And there's always going "Working with that nut case? Count me right out of that thanks". Which, for some reason Yuuta actually didn't do.

It seems a trend that all the Kido people are either emotinally unbalanced or plain out wierd compared to the Soul Society people. If you ask me, Yuuta's the most insane out of all of them.
    Last edited by Innis Cabal; 2010-07-11 at 02:17 AM.
    My Current Works

30. - Top - End - #300
    Titan in the Playground

Well, that's true. Although if it hadn't been those circumstances it's possible that Yuuta didn't know a whole lot about Takeshi before hand. In any case, the joke doesn't quite work.

I might have to make a sane Kido Corps. member now.
    Last edited by tgva8889; 2010-07-11 at 02:19 AM.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC