New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn: OOC Thread 10

Yuuta's primary failing, in terms of his character, is that he has locked himself down so tightly that he appears to be little better than a painfully formal machine. It is no wonder that his z-pac is still little better than a soul cleansing letter opener. That being said, accepting the task of tending to an impulsive superior would be next to second nature to him as he is a very minor player in a family that holds the 11th up on a pedestal. However, unfortunate situational similarities aside, Takeshi is an idealistic sort that greatly contrasts the hostile collective that composes his kin. All in all, while not a perfect scenario, it is still pretty gosh darn nice for the vice-commander.
    Last edited by Hadrian_Emrys; 2010-07-11 at 02:25 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    Toho has retroactive powers of awesome. He makes things that he hasn't done, and have already happened, better by his existence
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganurath View Post
    If anything, the term should be What Would Toho Do?
    Of course, in all situations the answer is Be A Badass.

2. - Top - End - #302
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hadrian_Emrys View Post
    Yuuta's primary failing, in terms of his character, is that he has locked himself down so tightly that he appears to be little better than a painfully formal machine. It is no wonder that his z-pac is still little better than a soul cleansing letter opener. That being said, accepting the task of tending to an impulsive superior would be next to second nature to him as he is a very minor player in a family that holds the 11th up on a pedestal. However, unfortunate situational similarities aside, Takeshi is an idealistic sort that greatly contrasts the hostile collective that composes his kin. All in all, while not a perfect scenario, it is still pretty gosh darn nice for the vice-commander.

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    Well, that's true. Although if it hadn't been those circumstances it's possible that Yuuta didn't know a whole lot about Takeshi before hand. In any case, the joke doesn't quite work.

I might have to make a sane Kido Corps. member now.
    Really, the actions shown is just a sliver of what I intend for Takeshi firstly. And while most of its pure hijinks for the laughs there's a darker side to it that some people have already noted.

Also @TGVA: While we've not really discussed it, I expect that Yuuta and Takeshi have known each other on at least a minorly personal level before all this. Considering Takeshi was the Vice Commander before Yuuta, everyone in the Corp should at least recognize him on some level. He did hold the second highest Seat in the Corp before he was made the KC.

And already discussing it slightly with Purple, and Da Mongoose, everyone save Dorizzit's character would have had some level of personal interaction with Takeshi.

Also also: Go ahead! There's plenty of room in the Corp. though....how long can one expect to keep their sanity in the honest to goodness bunch of misfits we've got? I didn't even intend for it to turn out this way!
    Last edited by Innis Cabal; 2010-07-11 at 02:32 AM.
    My Current Works

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Also I'm pretty sure you're GLaDoS now.

3. - Top - End - #303

On an unrelated note, I have been toying with the idea of rolling up an Arrancar speedster who's aspect of death is impatience. Anyone from Hueco Mundo interested in a messenger minion? He's not going to be very strong, but a death of a thousand cuts still leaves the victim dead.
    Spoiler
    Show

Toho has retroactive powers of awesome. He makes things that he hasn't done, and have already happened, better by his existence
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganurath View Post
    If anything, the term should be What Would Toho Do?
    Of course, in all situations the answer is Be A Badass.

4. - Top - End - #304
    Titan in the Playground

Well, the circumstances with Taiki are slightly different: He was a member of 2nd before he became Captain, and from my understanding Myojin was VC of 10th before Taiki became Captain.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

5. - Top - End - #305

On an unrelated note, I have been toying with the idea of rolling up an Arrancar speedster who's aspect of death is impatience. Anyone from Hueco Mundo interested in a messenger minion? He's not going to be very strong, but a death of a thousand cuts still leaves the victim dead.
    I know Callos is always looking for new meat
    My Current Works

6. - Top - End - #306
    Titan in the Playground

Augh. No. No more messengers.
    We've already got a courier fraccion, and Arcelia's in on the messenger theme too.

7. - Top - End - #307
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Vael View Post
    Augh. No. No more messengers.
    We've already got a courier fraccion, and Arcelia's in on the messenger theme too.
    Yes, and many speedsters.

8. - Top - End - #308

Quote Originally Posted by Kurama View Post
    Zeikobuburakku (He goes by Zeiko) Arrancar: Numero #22
    (I decided to make his name follow a more Japanese sound...

Spoiler
    Show

Personality: He is very feminine. He also *is an artist, loving to paint and very good at it as well. He tends to be fiendly enough, but mess up his artwork, and you're dead.

Appearance: Zeiko is tall and slim, his colorful clothes are very lovely and stylish. He wears a a skin tight sleevless shirt and a skirt. His long silver hair reaches his waist, and is the same color as his eyes. The remains of his mask form a white headband that holds his hair down. Gold lines spiral down his arms. *His skin is normally a plain tanned color, but as his mood changes, so does his skin. Anger is red, joy is yellow, sadness is blue, fear or alarm is orange, etcetera.

Abilities: His Sonido is slightly below average skill, so he relies on his expert swordfighting skills and his strong Hierro to protect him. He tends not to use Cero and Bala often, though he doesn't totally neglect their use, but he isn't to skilled in them.*

Zanpaktou: Pincel Dorado

Pincel Dorado is a plain katana with a brilliant gold hilt, and multicolored ribbons attached to said hilt. A little bump is sticking out of the bottom of the hilt, which when pulle on, comes out and turns out to be a paintbrush.

Ressureccion: Paint a brilliant masterpiece, Pincel Dorado!

When his ressureccion is activated, Zeiko grows a long tail, which he grips in one hand. His hair also lengthens, as the white headband spreads over it, making it all white as well. The tail is razor sharp, and he swings it. His hair he grips in his other hand, the end of it now coated in some black liquid, it resembles a paintbrush with black paint on it.

Ressurection ability: Pintura Místico.

If he is able to paint a circle with an "X" through it on his opponent's chest using his hair, it will temporarily immobilize them for about 5 seconds. This immobilization means that his opponent cannot move from that spot, but still has full control over their body, able to use a weapon and so on. Then it will fade away once they regain mobility, and must be applied again to renew the ability. It cannot be used while the last symbol is still on the person's body.

I feel like I messed up on the special ability. I was gonna have more symbols, but I couldn't think of anymore abilities to go with it.
    So is anyone against me posting this in the registry now?
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

9. - Top - End - #309
    Ogre in the Playground

None here. On a similar note, since nobody has said anything about him since I brought him up, are there any new complaints regarding Hayashi Goro?

As another matter of character acceptance discussion, I wish to bring up Hayashi Goro, 7th Seat of 10th Division, and leader of the Zaraki Patrol for critique.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hayashi Goro, 7th Seat of 10th Division

Appearance:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Goro is much older in appearance than he has any right to be, as a shinigami. His hair is graying, and worry lines cover his face. His hands are extremely heavily calloused, identifying him as a swordsman to anyone who looks. He has a certain wiry strength about him, and something about the way he holds himself makes one think of a highly compressed spring.

He wears the standard shihakushō of 10th Division, with a badge on his arm to indicate his rank, along with a sakkat (wide-brimmed straw hat). He is very seldom seen out of uniform.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hayashi Goro is an extremely dour, duty-bound man. His sense of humor seems to have been surgically removed at a young age, and his attitude toward jollity is one of mild annoyance. He is, in short, exactly the sort of officer that leads to adolescents disrespecting the police.

He is extremely loyal to the laws of Soul Society, as well as those precious few who can tolerate working with him for any length of time. He is devoid of mercy, but not necessarily of compassion, as he seems to have a soft spot for the downtrodden. He’ll arrest a man for stealing bread, but he’ll buy food for the man’s family until he gets out of prison.

Because of his unbending nature, he has been one of the rare 10th Division members assigned to patrolling Zaraki for the last seventeen years, to prevent him from harming the image of the Seireitei in the more ordered districts. This has done little to change his attitude, in fact requiring him to become much more vicious toward threats than he might otherwise be.

Backstory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hayashi Goro spent several months in District 79 of North Alley, adjacent to Zaraki, before he was found by his relatives in the afterlife, and taken in. The experience has never really left him, as he could not come to grips with the viciousness of life in that region. He became determined to improve the lot of those on the outside.

His elders in the Hayashi family channeled that fervor into a respect for the laws of the Seireitei, and convinced him that the reason for the misery of the outer Districts was due to a lack of enforcement of these laws. To correct this problem, Goro joined the 10th Division. Over time, his initial idealism has begun to wear a bit, but he continues to try to pacify the region, and continues to believe that simply extending proper law and order into the region is the most efficient means of doing that.

Zanpaktou: Murderous Shark (translation help would be appreciated)
    Spoiler
    Show

Murderous Shark is a fairly normal-looking zanpaktou, a katana with a shark-skin grip, further wrapped in white silk.

Shikai:

Seek them out, Murderous Shark!
    Murderous Shark becomes a knife that resembles the jagged tooth of a shark. It bestows two sharklike qualities upon Goro.

Blood in the Water: Goro is able to sense the location of any individual bleeding within five kilometers. If he has been exposed to the blood before, he can even recognize the individual based on the smell. This varies from a vague directional sense at the outer edge to borderline clairvoyance within ten meters. When reasonably close, he can determine the rough extent of injury by the strength of the smell.

Feeding Frenzy:
    Whenever he successfully cuts an opponent with Murderous Shark, Goro gains a boost in speed and strength. Accompanying it, however, is a vicious bullheadedness that gets stronger as he gains strength, making it difficult to prevent himself from killing anyone who gets in his way at the upper end. If this went on for too long, it is possible that he could devolve into a murderous lunatic. Because of these limitations, Goro is hesitant to use Murderous Shark’s released form directly in battle. However, he commonly has it released during his time on patrol in Zaraki, for the sake of the Blood in the Water ability.

Zanpaktou Spirit: Murderous Shark manifests as a humanoid shark. It tends to encourage Goro’s ruthlessness, and sometimes suggests that he perform acts of needless carnage against those that oppose him.

Inner World: Hayashi Goro’s mindscape is a lighthouse that is constantly being battered by a stormy sea. Just how well the lighthouse is weathering the storm depends upon Goro’s present mental state.

Fighting Style: Goro tends to use a balanced approach, with emphasis on hakudo and kido. While his talents in Hohō are acceptable for his rank, they’re nothing special, and his zanjutsu is nothing but a strong grasp of the fundamentals. His hakudo is very good, including some of the best dirty fighting in the Seireitei, and considerably enhanced strength and toughness.
    Favored Kido:
    Hado 11: Bullet Sho- a specialized personal kido Goro has developed, which concentrates all the force of a Hado 1: Sho into one square millimeter, resulting in an effect almost like an invisible bullet.
    Bakudo 9: Hainawa

Beyond that, Goro is capable of Bakudo up to level 30, and Hado up to level 33. All kido above level 20 requires incantations for him.
    Last edited by Sucrose; 2010-07-11 at 09:15 AM.
    My Unitarian Jihad name is Brother Rail Gun of Sweet Reason. Get yours!

Thanks to Cealocanth and PersonalSavior for my avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #310

Spoiler
    Show
    Fortunato could use someone like that.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

11. - Top - End - #311
    Ettin in the Playground

Like Vael said, we already have a lot of messengers. Arcelia and Canguro most prominent among them. Canguro in special is not a fraccion, but a numero, so she is, presumably, avaiable to anyone.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

12. - Top - End - #312
    Barbarian in the Playground

"Thank you Arcelia!you broke the pattern! Now, STAB HIM FOR THE PUNS!!" About time someone put Edward in his place.
    Last edited by riccaru; 2010-07-11 at 10:17 AM.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

13. - Top - End - #313
    Ettin in the Playground

Riccaru! Need you in the episode! Now!
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

14. - Top - End - #314
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    "Thank you Arcelia!you broke the pattern! Now, STAB HIM FOR THE PUNS!!" About time someone put Edward in his place.
    Edward doesn't mind. The harder she is to please the more he wants her. The same goes with Talon.

She is pretty mean though. ;_;
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2010-07-11 at 10:38 AM.

15. - Top - End - #315
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by nothingclever View Post
    She is pretty mean though. ;_;
    Arcelia is not a nice person. She just hasn't shown it much so far.

16. - Top - End - #316

Looks good to me Zarah. Really the only question on my end is what Unit is she in.
    Probably Unit Four, since Wu Wei is likely to be her specialty given her current project.

Also, a slight addendum: Mai never told anyone other than Hotaru that she had achieved Shikai, so it wasn't common knowledge at the time. Hotaru obviously told others after the fact, but at the time, Mai kept her abilities secret as she trained to better them.

Also also, reposting them for any other potential comments people might have:
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarah View Post
    Hotaru Kageki, Senior Member of the Kido Corps; Twin Sister to Mai Kageki
    Spoiler
    Show

Reiatsu/Speech Color: #929772

Appearance:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Despite her actual age, Hotaru appears no older than a thirteen-year-old girl with a short and slim build. She keeps her silver hair relatively short, usually down to her chin, with two thick braids that run down each side of her face slightly longer than the rest of her hair and each one topped off with a small, green bow. Her facial features could easily be described as "gentle" or "innocent," likely a trait given by her large, light-hazel eyes.

She is often seen wearing the usual black, Shinigami robes when she can, though she isn't afraid to dress up in the Kido Corps' more formal attire should she need to. While the black robes themselves are largely unchanged, she replaced the usual white obi with a wider, green one of her own, matching the bows in her hair. Ever since her sister's death, she is rarely seen without a small, white rose pinned to her hair in rememberance.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hotaru's personality was once one of playful fun and innocent exploration, but she has since withdrawn considerably since the death of her sister. The event scarred her rather dramatically, and she has since struggled to regain even splinters of her former self. However, with time, she has slowly started coming back to the girl she used to be. She often spends her time alone and in contemplation and is still quite reluctant to speak openly about much of her own life, but is known to spend time with her friends and certainly have some fun on occasion. It will still be a long time before she is back to any semblance of her "normal self," though.

History:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The history of the Kageki sisters is a heart-wrenching tale that Hotaru has never fully shared with anyone. Hotaru and her twin sister Mai were born in Rukongai to unknown parents. They spent their entire lives as orphans wandering the streets and using each other to survive. As such, they grew quite close and eventually managed to catch the attention of a Shinigami recruitment officer. The girls were accepted into the academy despite their background and quickly found their way into graduation. They took a particular liking toward Kido and as such, were picked out by the Kido Corps for their skill. There they trained and studied as Junior members for many years. While Hotaru was never able to achieve Shikai in that time, Mai managed to release her own Zanpakutou and explore some of its abilities.

Just a little over two years ago, Mai was called out into the mortal world along with a patrol of other Shinigami looking for leads on the criminal known as Kujo. The patrol was discovered soon after as dead, except for one who was declared missing; Mai. She remained in an unknown status for several months as Soul Society desparately searched for her, though they never did find any tracing leading to her kidnapping. That is, until she reappeared in Soul Society some time later with Kujo in tow. Although the reports are mostly conjecture, it is assumed that Kujo needed a discreet way into Soul Society, and used a member of the Kido Corps (in this case, Mai) to manipulate his way through a Senkai gate and enter the seperate plane. Hotaru was unfortunately tending to the same gate that Kujo used to enter and was the first to see her sister's tortured body return home.

In a fit of rage, Hotaru's Zanpakutou sprang to life for the first time and she did everything in her power to stop the man. Despite all her efforts, however, he was too clever. With her Shikai being young and confusing to the girl, Kujo ultimately overpowered her and forced her to watch as he went to work on her sister. Mai put up such a little fight that it was nothing more than a sickening massacre, with Kujo sitting atop her and plunging her own Zanpakutou blade into her body again and again until she finally went limp. Hotaru should have immediately fled for help, but found that she could only sit and stare in pure, unbridled horror at her sister's death. A death that would go on to carry itself upon her shoulders forever. Kujo, meanwhile, knowing that his entrance was covered safely by Hotaru's shock then proceded to call out the Commander-General and slay him in a single swing. Hotaru was only discovered afterward and could barely even talk about what had happened. It was a dark time in Soul Society, and one that will never be forgotten. The reports filed by Soul Society are the only way that anyone actually knows about Hotaru's scarred past, since she very rarely speaks of it to anyone, even her closest of friends. She collected every posession of Mai's she could after she died, including her Zanpakutou (that strangely did not vanish with her spirit) and locked them away in a cabinet, where they have remained ever since. Until she can claim revenge on Kujo for her sister's death, she swears that she will never again open the cabinet, which is also perhaps why she claims to be haunted by Mai's vengeful spirit at times.

However, she has taken some responsibility for the attack, even if she never necessarily blames herself. Soon after, she was promoted to a Senior member in the Corps, and she took up a personal project with special permission from the Commander himself. In the two years since the attack, Hotaru has spent much of her time in Rukongai, setting up a massive and complex web of Kido spells to act as a "first warning" just in case any intruders make their appearance and trip the net. Although she has covered several districts, there are still many more that await her touch, and she works tirelessly to complete her work in the hopes of keeping anything like Kujo's attack from ever happening again.

Zanpaktou: Boushiranpu (Spinning Lamp)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sealed Form: Boushiranpu takes the shape of a rather unremarkable katana, bearing a dark gray hilt and white trimming in its unsealed form.

Shikai: "Light the path of truth, Boushiranpu!"

In its released state, Boushiranpu appears as a long, jagged staff with a curved top. Hanging from the tip of the curve is a square-shaped paper lantern, which glows with a mesmerizing yellow light which seems to flicker like a candle, but at the same time appears as solid a light-source as a simple light bulb. While it does not appear to be a very useful weapon in combat, its true potential is unknown to Hotaru. She has only managed to see it released once in her life, and despite her best efforts, cannot repeat it. As such, any abilities the Zanpakutou might have are shrouded in mystery.

Bankai: Not yet achieved.

Mai Kageki, Former Member of the Kido Corps; Twin Sister to Hotaru Kageki
    Spoiler
    Show

Reiatsu/Speech Color: #1e0a3b

Appearance:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Mai is nearly identical in every feature to Hotaru Kageki, which comes as no surprise since they are twins.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    In life, Mai was very much similar to her twin in personality, though she did seem to be a little more commanding. It is likely such a trait that allowed her to release her own Zanpakutou before her sister. She was also known for having a strong spirit, which might explain why her Zanpakutou remained behind after her body was destroyed. However, it may also explain another mystery about the girl...

History:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Mai's history is the same as Hotaru's, though after her death, her history seems to deviate.

For a long time, it seemed that Mai was gone forever, leaving behind only her posessions that were quickly locked away by Hotaru. Some time later, there were some strange reports of a black-cloaked figure hunting innocent souls in the outer rings of Rukongai, using a Zanpakutou and abilities strangely similar to that of Mai's own. Hotaru heard the reports, and while she didn't want to believe it, began wondering if perhaps the figure was somehow the ghost of her sister come back to seek vengeance. Her fears were soon confirmed when the "spirit" appeared to her in her own home, calling her out and demanding that justice be brought to her murder. Hotaru has tried to suppress the "ghost," but nothing seems to work, all while reports continue to pop up of the same figure appearing in Rukongai and taking more and more lives.

Whether or not the spirit is in fact Mai or some other phenomenon entirely is yet unkown, but Hotaru is determined to look into it and find whatever kind of answers she can. She simply wants nothing more than for her sister to rest in peace.

Zanpaktou: Meian no Gai (Victory Song of Light and Darkness)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sealed Form: Meian no Gai takes the shape of a rather unremarkable katana, bearing a dark purple hilt and black trimming in its unsealed form.

Shikai: "Sing to the shadows, Meian no Gai!"

In its released state, Meian no Gai takes the physical shape of a large, two-handed scythe. It is all such a deep black that it at times, almost appears purple. The blade itself isn't very sharp, but its power is not one that lies in pure offense. Instead, it bears a rather interesting ability. While it can be used as a physical weapon, Meian no Gai is far more effective if used in tandem with plenty of shadows. If the blade strikes the shadow of an opponent, they will feel the strike upon their own body as if they had been hit physically. The ability also extends to Kido spells, allowing Mai to cast Bakudo or Hado spells upon the shadows of her opponents, even if she has no other direct line of sight to them. The effects of the Kido are somewhat dimished in that case, but it is still a dangerous tactic.

Before her death, Mai managed to explore some of the more advanced techniques of her weapon, which included actual manipulation of the shadows themselves for her own protection, but her progress was unfortunately lost along with her life.

Bankai: Not yet achieved.

And Takeshi always skirts the fine line between being crunked near out of his mind and a split second from mad genius. The two are impossible to tell apart and trying to figure out which state he's in is grounds for evaluation in a comfy room.
    Spoiler
    Show

"Did somebody say crunk?!"
    Last edited by Zarah; 2010-07-11 at 11:25 AM.
    [ There was a signature here. It's gone now. ]

17. - Top - End - #317
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Vael View Post
    Arcelia is not a nice person. She just hasn't shown it much so far.
    Oh I know, I remember the entry.
    When I think back on the list it looks to me like Edward is easily the nicest.
    Of course he has his own mean side.

18. - Top - End - #318

Quote Originally Posted by Zarah View Post
    Probably Unit Four, since Wu Wei is likely to be her specialty given her current project.

Spoiler
    Show

"Did somebody say crunk?!"
    Sounds good and. Yeeeeaaa-aahhhh.
    My Current Works

19. - Top - End - #319

Quote Originally Posted by nothingclever View Post
    Oh I know, I remember the entry.
    When I think back on the list it looks to me like Edward is easily the nicest.
    Of course he has his own mean side.
    List of Espada? I'd say Pan's the nicest. Then Mei. Edward looses points for the puns. It's torturous.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

20. - Top - End - #320
    Ogre in the Playground

Also, since we've not had any persistent arguments against it, would it be fair to assume that the other matter brought up with Goro, that of not having VC's with Bankai, is generally agreed to?
    My Unitarian Jihad name is Brother Rail Gun of Sweet Reason. Get yours!

Thanks to Cealocanth and PersonalSavior for my avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #321
    Ettin in the Playground

@Zarah: I though we were aiming for lighter and softer. Story of those two makes me cry.

Seriously, they look fine to me. It'll be interesting to see what you're going to do with them.

About the episode: Okay, now that Suzume is safely disarmed, all we need to do is to get Hannibal in prison. If someone has trouble imagining what's going on with Hannibal's body in the episode, I remind you of the inspiration behind his Hollow form.

22. - Top - End - #322
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sucrose View Post
    Also, since we've not had any persistent arguments against it, would it be fair to assume that the other matter brought up with Goro, that of not having VC's with Bankai, is generally agreed to?
    Have to second this question.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    @Zarah: I though we were aiming for lighter and softer. Story of those two makes me cry.

Seriously, they look fine to me. It'll be interesting to see what you're going to do with them.
    Just because some of us agreed to generally lighter and softer, doesn't mean we agreed to no "drama" whatsoever.
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2010-07-11 at 11:51 AM.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

23. - Top - End - #323
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    I think we've been leaning towards 'yes' in this case, at least for the beginning of game. I think the question has been hanging open, though, especially in regards to Katisugo. Would people want Central 5 to vote about the matter?

Just because some of us agreed to generally lighter and softer, doesn't mean we agreed to no "drama" whatsoever.
    The second sentence beginning with 'seriously' should've tipped you that it was a quip, not a serious argument. Considering I play one of the most 'dramatic' characters so far, I have little right to complain.

24. - Top - End - #324
    Titan in the Playground

I'm all for it.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

25. - Top - End - #325
    Orc in the Playground

I think we've been leaning towards 'yes' in this case, at least for the beginning of game. I think the question has been hanging open, though, especially in regards to Katisugo. Would people want Central 5 to vote about the matter?
    I don't think many people disagreed with it, IIRC, so why would we need to? Again, if I am just assuming as much because of a vocal minority, feel free to correct me.

Doesn't mean I'll change my opinion, but hey. Even if people think having VC with Bankai at game start is OK, I also think Katisugo in particular (Righty, this probably means you should be involved in this conversation) is a bit versatile enough without needing Bankai.

The second sentence beginning with 'seriously' should've tipped you that it was a quip, not a serious argument. Considering I play one of the most 'dramatic' characters so far, I have little right to complain.
    Fair enough.
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2010-07-11 at 12:27 PM.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

26. - Top - End - #326
    Ettin in the Playground

I don't think many people disagreed with it, IIRC, so why would we need to? Again, if I am just assuming as much because of a vocal minority, feel free to correct me.

Doesn't mean I'll change my opinion, but hey. Even if people think having VC with Bankai at game start is OK, I also think Katisugo in particular (Righty, this probably means you should be involved in this conversation) is a bit versatile enough without needing Bankai.
    I think we few people have voiced an opinion it's okay, because Ikkaku in canon had Bankai too.

My personal opinion is that VCs don't need Bankai in the beginning for any reason. Achieving it in-game would be more interesting. I haven' seen Righty make a compelling argument why Katisugo should have one, only read vague allusions to 'backstory reasons'. His Bankai is just a big cannon - less interesting and arguably less impressive than his Shikai.
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2010-07-11 at 12:46 PM.

27. - Top - End - #327

I think we few people have voiced an opinion it's okay, because Ikkaku in canon had Bankai too.

My personal opinion is that VCs don't need Bankai in the beginning for any reason. Achieving it in-game would be more interesting. I haven' seen Righty make a compelling argument why Katisugo should have one, only read vague allusions to 'backstory reasons'. His Bankai is just a big cannon - less interesting and arguably less impressive than his Shikai.
    You mean like I'm gonna do with Kyasarin!^_^
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

28. - Top - End - #328
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

This link intended for players in Classic BleachITP only.

You know, in case you forgot there was still a game over there, too.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

29. - Top - End - #329
    My Current Works

30. - Top - End - #330
    Troll in the Playground

On fanmail for the Omake thread:

I haven't gotten any fanmail questions or answers yet, and I feel a bit awkward about making up answers to questions about characters I hardly know, so if you want your character's fanmail to be read on Futa Futa Channel, please PM me a question and an answer for the character of your choice.

Also:

Spoiler
    Show

FUTA-FUTA CHANNEL!☆
    Last edited by 13_CBS; 2010-07-11 at 04:20 PM.