New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Steam] Thread XIV: Dr. Steamlove (OR:How I Learned to Stop Worrying & Poosh ze C

Quote Originally Posted by Sleverin View Post
    Since my internet died for a day, you people post too goddamn and therefore don't give a crap about you guys are talking about.

Blackfox, I took a look at your pics and you look EXACTLY like I thought you would...how am I not surprised.

And for the Fallout 3 players out there....where in god's name do I find the freaking Broken steel on steam, I can't freakin find it and I want to play an ending that DOESN'T TOTALLY FREAKING SUCK.
    I don't think you can get it on steam short of the GOTY.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutskarn View Post
    That's the kind of beard that says, "I'm rugged enough not to shave, but have good enough genetics/grooming habits that I can not consequentially look like a mountain rapist."
    Pokemon available/breedable (5iv):
    Spoiler
    Show
    It's a big list, ask me. All pokemon will be perfect 5iv unless noted otherwise.
    Spoiler
    Show
    3ds Code: 1590-5500-0148

2. - Top - End - #182

Default Re: [Steam] Thread XIV: Dr. Steamlove (OR:How I Learned to Stop Worrying & Poosh ze C

Here is a fictional story to suit everyone's tastes and is mildly relevant to Steam and its games:

Once upon a time, in a galaxy far, far away, there was a game of Badwater. There, one team was being rolled repeatedly and their pleas for mercy were ignored, whilst the other team racked up an enormous bodycount and were busy being handsome, attractive and much better than the losing side. After a long time asking for clemency and whining about it, many people left, either in disgust at the brutal and unsportsman like behaviour of the winning team, or in ecstasy at their easily acquired victory.

One fact above is untrue. Which was it?

Answer: The story is not fictional. It is real. Real people raged, and real people didn't do anything to make the teams fair. I am disappointed Drolk and Monarch. Just disappointed and left with a bad taste tonight. I hope you're happy.

Also, to the people shipping Dogmantra and Equalizer. You have the best and worst idea ever. But seriously, Dogmantra x Razorback x Gunboats x Equalizer.

It is so obvious, Dogmantra and Equalizer hate each other, but secretly they just don't understand why they do, Razorback and Gunboats are competing with each other for Dog's attention whilst Gunboats has an awkward relationship with Equalizer, Dog loves Razorback because he's known Razorback for a very long time, but can't be with it due to the class limitations.

Why yes, I do have experience with shipping, and no I'm not simplifying that.

Djinn x Sigs? I know Djinn and Sigs were on ChHa a long time ago, but I never understood where this pairing originated.

Writings and ramblings would be here. Get it out of my head, and into yours.

Android Sniper avatar courtesy of Kpenguin

3. - Top - End - #183
    Ogre in the Playground

Man, you people and your playing L4D2 without me. This is what I get for going outside.
    The following errors occurred with your search:

1. This forum requires that you wait 300 seconds between searches. Please try again in 306 seconds.

4. - Top - End - #184
    Barbarian in the Playground

Hey, I got kicked while I was NOT AFK. :(
    Last edited by dromer; 2010-07-14 at 09:52 PM.

5. - Top - End - #185
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Byrnbot08 View Post
    Djinn x Sigs? I know Djinn and Sigs were on ChHa a long time ago, but I never understood where this pairing originated.
    Probably has something to do with Sigs hitting on everything that moves, including Djinn.

Also, Sleverin, really?
    Last edited by blackfox; 2010-07-14 at 10:19 PM.
    The Feud continues!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbash Kazdar View Post
    - Feud, the: The 'secret' plot to do something to BlackFox for some reason no one seems to really recall. Accusations of a government cover-up concerning the Feud remain unsubstantiated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoseki View Post
    Hoseki looks between Blackfox and El Jaspero. "...I think the Elemental Plane of Fire has frozen over."

6. - Top - End - #186
    Firbolg in the Playground

Imp

Quote Originally Posted by blackfox View Post
    Probably has something to do with Sigs hitting on everything that moves, including Djinn.
    Lucky him. She just hits me.

7. - Top - End - #187
    Firbolg in the Playground

Kobold

Actually, sigs was pretty exclusive about only stalking djinn, as I recall.
    Avatar by K penguin. Sash by Damned1rishman.
    MOVIE NIGHTS AND LETS PLAYS LIVESTREAMED

8. - Top - End - #188
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Yeah, all I got were occasional death/rape threats. I'm pretty sure at least half of those were jokes.
    Spoiler
    Show
    <-I won this from Dr. Bath.
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #189
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by shadow_archmagi View Post
    Actually, sigs was pretty exclusive about only stalking djinn, as I recall.
    I don't know about stalking, that was probably before my time. But she certainly did/does hit on just about everyone.
    The Feud continues!
    Spoiler
    Show
    - Feud, the: The 'secret' plot to do something to BlackFox for some reason no one seems to really recall. Accusations of a government cover-up concerning the Feud remain unsubstantiated.
    Hoseki looks between Blackfox and El Jaspero. "...I think the Elemental Plane of Fire has frozen over."

10. - Top - End - #190
    Ettin in the Playground

Pretty sure Sneak already called shipping with himself. Although this one may be just as amusing.
    Pretty sure I called it when I nearly won Couple in the Playground.

11. - Top - End - #191

Sigs stalked Djinn with relentless passion for quiet a while. It was pretty impressive actually.
    Spoiler
    Show

A PROBLEM HAS BEEN DETECTED AND BYRNBOT08 HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN. THE PROBLEM SEEMS TO BE CAUSED BY THE FOLLOWING PLAYER: EMLYN
    In fact, Team Fortress 2 is just full of rage. Let's just skip it all and say that this game is for angry, masochistic people. Except for Emlyn. He's just angry.

Pony avatar by self

12. - Top - End - #192
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sleverin View Post
    And for the Fallout 3 players out there....where in god's name do I find the freaking Broken steel on steam, I can't freakin find it and I want to play an ending that DOESN'T TOTALLY FREAKING SUCK.
    Fallout 3 derail
    Spoiler
    Show
    You're playing Fallout 3 without mods? Because you can easily stop the game ending at the end.

Otherwise, I think you have to use GFWL to get. I know. I'm sorry. You only have to use it once, though - obtain DLC, move the .esm file and the .bsa files to your data folder, and you never have to touch GFWL again and you can easily control it along with your other mods which you will certainly have started using by that point.

Make sure to use FOMOD scripts to easily manage said mods.
    Last edited by Bryn; 2010-07-14 at 11:07 PM.

13. - Top - End - #193
    Titan in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Phase View Post
    Pretty sure I called it when I nearly won Couple in the Playground.

See, that should've been something like gibbous and crescent. Then they fit together.

14. - Top - End - #194
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Bryn View Post
    Fallout 3 rerail
    Fixed it for you.
    The Feud continues!
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #195
    Dwarf in the Playground

So, APB is pretty cool, and more people need to buy it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djinn_In_Tonic View Post
    HATE. LOTS OF HATE. DIRECTED AT YOU, DRIZVOLTA. OH GOD MY MIND.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawkes View Post
    Well, I think the solution is clear. Don't download Steam if you don't have legs.
    Thank you Prime32 for the Rumia avatar!

16. - Top - End - #196
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Shamus doesn't agree with you. I don't know; from what I've heard, the character customization process would literally take me six hours to complete, and the vehicle customization an additional two. The gameplay, on the other hand, sounds kind of like suck.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #197
    Titan in the Playground

Shamus doesn't agree with you. I don't know; from what I've heard, the character customization process would literally take me six hours to complete, and the vehicle customization an additional two. The gameplay, on the other hand, sounds kind of like suck.
    And the ads sound irritating, if minimal.
    Remember how I was wishing for the peace of oblivion a minute ago?

Yeah. That hasn't exactly changed with more knowledge of the situation. -Security Chief Victor Jones, formerly of the UESC Marathon.

X-Com avatar by BRC. He's good folks.

18. - Top - End - #198
    Ettin in the Playground

I have heard all the same things.

19. - Top - End - #199
    Banned

Well, that's got me beat. Most people just ship me with Zero, occasionally Jibar.
    And it's funny because I actually hate you. Even fictional portrayals of myself harbour a deep loathing by proxy.

20. - Top - End - #200
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by Player_Zero View Post
    And it's funny because I actually hate you. Even fictional portrayals of myself harbour a deep loathing by proxy.
    I think that's the idea, for some people. Shipping's a messed-up scene.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #201
    Banned

It's somewhat like making Rainbow Brite hump GI Joe.

22. - Top - End - #202
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

I don't, was that a thing? Did GI Joe really hate himself some Rainbow Brites? Was there a military-sanctioned RB pogrom at some point that slipped past my cultural filters?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #203
    Banned

Fine. Then it's like having Murky and Lurky hump Rainbow Brite.

24. - Top - End - #204

Well I'm off to New Oreleans so I'll see you all in week. Please don't start a new thread in that time.
    Spoiler
    Show

A PROBLEM HAS BEEN DETECTED AND BYRNBOT08 HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN. THE PROBLEM SEEMS TO BE CAUSED BY THE FOLLOWING PLAYER: EMLYN
    In fact, Team Fortress 2 is just full of rage. Let's just skip it all and say that this game is for angry, masochistic people. Except for Emlyn. He's just angry.

Pony avatar by self

25. - Top - End - #205
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emlyn View Post
    Well I'm off to New Oreleans so I'll see you all in week. Please don't start a new thread in that time.
    No promises. Have fun in New Orleans.
    Last edited by blackfox; 2010-07-15 at 12:52 AM.
    The Feud continues!
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #206
    Orc in the Playground

Also, Sleverin, really?
    Yes, really. Like really, really. I expected you to loook something like your pics, I was about 90% correct, the 10% I didn't expect were the crabs and the sky.

Quote Originally Posted by Emlyn View Post
    Sigs stalked Djinn with relentless passion for quiet a while. It was pretty impressive actually.
    It was incredibly impressive and SUPER hilarious. The things I've heard...really, I miss it. I wish Sigs would stalk/threaten Djinn with hilarious things just I couldhear them. Personally, I love Sigs, seeing as how she never seemed to bother me but always said things that would bother everyone in the room. But I would find hilarious....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLINSTERHILARIOUSSPRAYHERELOLOL LOLOLOL

Quote Originally Posted by Bryn View Post
    Fallout 3 derail
    Spoiler
    Show
    You're playing Fallout 3 without mods? Because you can easily stop the game ending at the end.

Otherwise, I think you have to use GFWL to get. I know. I'm sorry. You only have to use it once, though - obtain DLC, move the .esm file and the .bsa files to your data folder, and you never have to touch GFWL again and you can easily control it along with your other mods which you will certainly have started using by that point.

Make sure to use FOMOD scripts to easily manage said mods.
    WaithuhwutdoesthismeanisGFWL???

I seriously wish every game I now played had Liberty Prime though, that thing is awesome. "ENGAGING IN DIRECTIVE 230-T57: DESTROY ALL COMMUNISTS." "DEMOCRACY IS NON-NEGOTIABLE." "DEATH IS A PREFERABLE ALTERNATIVE TO COMMUNISM." "PROBABILITY OF CHINESE VICTORY:IMPOSSIBLE". "BETTER DEAD THAN RED." Seriously, how can you not like a robot that spouts out badass lines like that and chucks mini-nukes the size of Vespas? This must be in every game I play. The level of awesome is too great.
    "I believe that pickles are cucumbers that sold out....they sold their soul to the devil, and the devil was dill. ~Mitch Hedberg
    Special Guest keeps making me think that it is some uber-pro who eats crockets and fires rainbows.

27. - Top - End - #207
    Ettin in the Playground

Great going geniuses, now you have transformed us into the Crack Pairings thread, and it looks like we are going even faster towards their fate.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

28. - Top - End - #208

Has anyone else realized what the Player Manual for TF2 is?

If you go to the Steam Library page and right click TF2 and click on the View Player Manual Option, it opens up a the instruction manual for how to use the Engineer's Toolbox, specifically the sentries. It was quite a hilarious find.

29. - Top - End - #209

Quote Originally Posted by watsyurname529 View Post
    Has anyone else realized what the Player Manual for TF2 is?

If you go to the Steam Library page and right click TF2 and click on the View Player Manual Option, it opens up a the instruction manual for how to use the Engineer's Toolbox, specifically the sentries. It was quite a hilarious find.
    There is however, a secret, (fan-made) manual for Team Fortress 2. It is not up to date, but that is presumably because of the speed of the updates being released.

It can be found here.

Writings and ramblings would be here. Get it out of my head, and into yours.

Android Sniper avatar courtesy of Kpenguin

30. - Top - End - #210
    Troll in the Playground

WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldariel View Post
    Mordekaiser for president.