New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252641 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

DrowGirl

Default Re: Several Silly Sealions Stuffed Seaweed Southward Swiftly (Or, Random Banter #143)

Also, something that my parents told me - make sure there's a margin around all sides. Potential employers like space around the edge so they can make notes on it, apparently.
    "I'm just going on motive and opportunity here and the fact that if the earth got swallowed by a black hole, I'd look suspiciously in your direction first."
    ~ Timberwolf

"I blame Castaras. You know... In general."
    ~ KuReshtin

"Castaras - An absolutely adorable facade that hides a truly ruthless streak."
    ~ The Succubus

2. - Top - End - #452
    Banned

Default Re: Several Silly Sealions Stuffed Seaweed Southward Swiftly (Or, Random Banter #143)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeb The Troll View Post
    Also, I'm 38. Probably about right to be your dad's age, yes.
    No ... My parents are 61 and 53. My dad was 45 when i was born :P

3. - Top - End - #453
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Zeb The Troll View Post
    Also, I'm 38. Probably about right to be your dad's age, yes.
    Ahh, Zeb. Not only are my parents jealous of his youth, they're jealous that he not only managed to become a grandfather and sooner than they ever will, but he also managed to not have complete failures for offspring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

4. - Top - End - #454
    Barbarian in the Playground

im 26.........

5. - Top - End - #455

Now I'm feeling pretty youthful with the 23 years I'm old.

6. - Top - End - #456
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon Barbarian View Post
    No ... My parents are 61 and 53. My dad was 45 when i was born :P
    Well, that was directed specifically at Dragonrider. I don't know where I got the idea (maybe because she's the eldest sibling), but I definitely had the impression that she wasn't a late-in-life surprise baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Ahh, Zeb. Not only are my parents jealous of his youth, they're jealous that he not only managed to become a grandfather and sooner than they ever will, but he also managed to not have complete failures for offspring.
    Well, if it'll make them feel better, my daughter's having some life struggles of her own right now. I'm also pretty sure your parents don't think you're a complete failure. I'd wager on it even.
    Want to meet some of the most awesome people on the internet? Come to the Baltimore/DC Area RenFest Meetup 2012!

7. - Top - End - #457

I have gray hair. Random strands of gray. Long ones too. All my hair is long and ive found grays that have fallen out from brushing that are almost 3ft long. I wish they would all bunch to one spot like Rogue from X-men or on the sides like Mr Fantastic, not placed arround my scalp all willy-nilly....

8. - Top - End - #458
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KenderWizard View Post
    these headings could be underlined
    Please, for my sake, pleeeease don't use underlining. Use bold. Use italic. PLEASE don't use underline.
    BANG → !
    OH LOOK AT HER/.../YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN MEAN/RICHARDS

9. - Top - End - #459
    Banned

Underline

... Sorry :P

10. - Top - End - #460

Whats wrong with underlining? Confused it might be a hidden link ive managed to change the color of to black? What if it is? What if only one letter is? Can you find the hidden link? It could be a lettter, it could be a , or a . or a ?

11. - Top - End - #461

Or I just quote you and see that there isn't a hidden link

12. - Top - End - #462
    Banned

That's to much effort. I just dragged my cursor across it and noticed how it never changed.

13. - Top - End - #463
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Happy View Post
    I feel like a child on this forum sometimes. 21, btws.

Folks often feel so much older than they likely are, due to the wisdom dispensed.
    Last edited by arguskos; 2010-07-18 at 02:05 PM.

All that I say applies only to myself. You author your own actions and choices. I cannot and will not be responsible for you, nor are you for me, regardless of situation or circumstance.

14. - Top - End - #464

What does that make me? I'm 19...
    Peter by Derjuin
    NEXUS characters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Eadin by Akrim.elf

Catherine by Gulaghar:

15. - Top - End - #465

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderMew View Post
    Whats wrong with underlining? Confused it might be a hidden link ive managed to change the color of to black? What if it is? What if only one letter is? Can you find the hidden link? It could be a lettter, it could be a , or a . or a ?
    It looks messy and is only available on word processors because underlining was the only way to add emphasis that didn't require having more than one pen. Now we have bold and italic so easily accessible, there's no need to be using underline.
    BANG → !
    OH LOOK AT HER/.../YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN MEAN/RICHARDS

16. - Top - End - #466

Quote Originally Posted by Eadin View Post
    What does that make me? I'm 19...
    Also youthful, only slightly younger then me ^^

17. - Top - End - #467

Also youthful, only slightly younger then me ^^
    That makes me very youthful then, not even being 18 yet
    Thanks goes to Vampire Pumpkin for my awesome avatar!

Formerly known as The Fiery Tower Formerly known as Catseye2121.

18. - Top - End - #468
    Banned

Being young makes you young?! My god!

19. - Top - End - #469

Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    I'll admit that I'm a little remiss when it comes to the Comedy as I keep getting distracted by it eveyr time I pick it up; most notably on the train up and down from the UK Meetup I didn't make it through six cantos on either journey.
    I didn't make it through much either, because I spent a large portion of each journey trying to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrider View Post
    I find it very peculiar though that the Garden of Eden is supposed to be at the top of the Mountain of Purgatory. Buh - buh - whah?
    It kind of makes sense. Humanity was cast out of Eden for original sin, so when clearing yourself of said sins in Purgatory, you rise back towards it.

@^: Yes? What do you want now? We're fresh out of ponies.
    Last edited by Thufir; 2010-07-18 at 02:38 PM.
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

20. - Top - End - #470
    Troll in the Playground

So, random note: I had the Yardsale from Hell yesterday. On the upside, my family made over a thousand dollars from selling crap. On the still-upside-but-not-as-up-as-the-previous-upside, I got about 200 from it. On the downside, that is not enough to pay for a ticket to/from Belgium, plus living expenses.
    Mega-tar by AlterForm. Power Up!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyk View Post
    I've always considered breakfast to be evil. Looking at me with it's bacon-smile, and it's sunny-side-up eyes. I know it's plotting something.
    Quote Originally Posted by tyckspoon View Post
    ..thank you, Deth Muncher. My life is richer for being aware of this. And weirder. ("You destroyed my friends! I will have my vengeance! Face the fury of my pelvic thrusts!" "Oh yeah? LAZOR!")
    Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
    You all are a terrible species. I'm going back to my fortress of misanthropy now.

21. - Top - End - #471

Quote Originally Posted by Deth Muncher View Post
    So, random note: I had the Yardsale from Hell yesterday. On the upside, my family made over a thousand dollars from selling crap. On the still-upside-but-not-as-up-as-the-previous-upside, I got about 200 from it. On the downside, that is not enough to pay for a ticket to/from Belgium, plus living expenses.
    Why would you want to come to Belgium?
    Peter by Derjuin
    NEXUS characters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Eadin by Akrim.elf

Catherine by Gulaghar:

22. - Top - End - #472
    Titan in the Playground

Chill w/ CapHapHap? I dunno, he's Deth Muncher, don't question it.

All that I say applies only to myself. You author your own actions and choices. I cannot and will not be responsible for you, nor are you for me, regardless of situation or circumstance.

23. - Top - End - #473
    Troll in the Playground

See the city, see the people, partake of the best beer on the planet if possible.

EDIT: Also, no, I will never chill with Cap'n HappyHaps, and I will destroy him on sight should I ever encounter him.
    Last edited by Deth Muncher; 2010-07-18 at 03:04 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    I've always considered breakfast to be evil. Looking at me with it's bacon-smile, and it's sunny-side-up eyes. I know it's plotting something.
    ..thank you, Deth Muncher. My life is richer for being aware of this. And weirder. ("You destroyed my friends! I will have my vengeance! Face the fury of my pelvic thrusts!" "Oh yeah? LAZOR!")
    You all are a terrible species. I'm going back to my fortress of misanthropy now.

24. - Top - End - #474

See the city, see the people, partake of the best beer on the planet if possible.
    Which city? We have Antwerp, Brussels, Hasselt...
    Don't go to Antwerp, I live there
    And yeah, the beer is awesome...
    Peter by Derjuin
    NEXUS characters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Eadin by Akrim.elf

Catherine by Gulaghar:

25. - Top - End - #475

That was my first reaction too

Which city?

Darn ninjas
    Last edited by Tiger Duck; 2010-07-18 at 03:05 PM.

26. - Top - End - #476
    Troll in the Playground

Which city? We have Antwerp, Brussels, Hasselt...
    Don't go to Antwerp, I live there
    And yeah, the beer is awesome...
    Which city?
    "City" was meant in more of a ubiquitous sense. :P But y'know, whatevs. I'm not actually sure. I had this big huge plan for this right after I graduated highschool, but I lost my notes and it fell through. Not in that order.

Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #477
    Banned

According to reports, all girls there are a least as beautiful as Eadin. Also apparently the men look like you.

What further reason would anyone need to want to go to Belgium?

EDIT: If I were to go to Belgium I'd probably hit Brussels for the sprouts, then Antwerp to meet up with Eadin.

Then I'd jump off a cliff to rid the world of my horrid jokes
    Last edited by Superglucose; 2010-07-18 at 03:10 PM.

28. - Top - End - #478

Darn ninjas
    hehehehe
    better luck next time
    Peter by Derjuin
    NEXUS characters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Eadin by Akrim.elf

Catherine by Gulaghar:

29. - Top - End - #479
    Titan in the Playground

EDIT: Also, no, I will never chill with Cap'n HappyHaps, and I will destroy him on sight should I ever encounter him.
    If by "destroy him on sight" you mean "chill with and be generally awesome", then we are agreed.

Otherwise.... HERESY!

30. - Top - End - #480

Quote Originally Posted by Superglucose View Post
    According to reports, all girls there are a least as beautiful as Eadin. Also apparently the men look like you.

What further reason would anyone need to want to go to Belgium?
    Uhm, aren't I the only Belgian girl you know?
    And not all Belgian men look like Captain Happy (unfortunately)
    Peter by Derjuin
    NEXUS characters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Eadin by Akrim.elf

Catherine by Gulaghar: