Default Re: Last Redoubt

Spoiler
    Show
    Don't like the sound of that... Will save - (1d20+5)[25]

2. - Top - End - #392
    Bugbear in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Dreamcatcher closes his eyes and begins leading the party, seemingly at random. To the others, his passage seems senseless; he will enter one intersection, only to return the way he came, or enter an apparent dead-end, but the paths keep going.

@Dream
    Spoiler
    Show

Nat 20!

You become aware of a fog descending on you, trying to muddle your sense of direction. Ruthlessly, you quash it, and follow the turns you know you'd taken before.

At last, he pauses in a four-way intersection. You all stand in the path that leads to the labyrinth.

@Dream
    Spoiler
    Show

The path opposite you is the way to the squid's lair. The path to your left is unexplored, and the path to your right is the direction from which you originally came. You remember it clearly.
    Drew

This is for everyone who squints hard at stuff in the hope they'll spontaneously develop telekinesis.

3. - Top - End - #393
    Titan in the Playground

"Seer?" Niev looks around carefully, trying to regain her equilibrium. The labyrinth had been... disconcerting.

"This does look more like where we were before... where do we go next? Can we still make it back to where we were going?"
    Wriggle avatar by memnarch.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    Sei

4. - Top - End - #394
    Ogre in the Playground

"I believe so," Dreamcatcher intones. "The left path is the way forward, the right path returns to the village, and the squid-creature's lair is ahead of us."

5. - Top - End - #395
    Titan in the Playground

"Then I guess we'll have to continue forward." And hope. Niev takes a single step forward, pauses, and sighs, glancing back. "But that's all I know. I'll trust in you two for the path."
    Wriggle avatar by memnarch.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    Sei