New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272843 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #511
    Bugbear in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Default Re: Fire emlbem (Protect the prince)

(woot plans!!! )

Layla walks over to Soth keeping her hood over her eyes incase they were still red. "I found out about a tome in the house over there." She points to the house where Luc and Layla were standing before. "Since we use the same type of magic I though you would be intrested." She pauses then contiues. "Its called Metor and was used by the Sage Queen. It can attack from range and hit mutiple enemies at once." She turns away then says again "I hope its useful to you." She then walks away pulling her hood father down her face.
    Ravena never returned. Whoops

"NEVER! OH GOD POLICE BRUTALITY POLICE BRUTALITY"
    ~Spike from Illven's pokemon lets play

I will not remove this from my signature due to not wanting to erase it was there. But I will address this at the time was meant to be a joke and both me and Illven both acknowledge it shouldn't have been a joke but we simply did not know better at the time. We have both grown as people and would never make this kinda joke again.

2. - Top - End - #512
    Orc in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Mordus laughs as his foe crumbles to the ground.

"Bahahaha, like I said, GNATS! Maybe these vaunted generals will prove to be a worthy challenge. Bah, doubtful."

Mordus looks around as others start approaching and he decides to be heard so he starts hollering.

"So where exactly are we going!? I'm all for swatting flies, but I like to have a point to my babysitting! Hmm? Well?!"

3. - Top - End - #513
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

"Sharrup, you old codger! Our leader's in the middle of a crisis!" Luc wasn't in the mood for loud old men just now.

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

4. - Top - End - #514
    Orc in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

"What's that little girl?! Speak up! I'm an old man, Bahahahaha! And you didn't answer my question!"

5. - Top - End - #515
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Luc was getting angrier. "Look, I don't know where we're going. We just go where the wind takes us. Point is," and he roughly grabbed the old man's shoulder and pointed him towards Layla, "that's our leader, and she's going through a rough time. Stop. Yelling!"

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

6. - Top - End - #516

ElfRogueGirl

Layla pulls up her hood, her eyes still have a tint of red but it was hard to see from a distance. She glares at Mordus and responds. "You...you shouldn't call her a little girl, less you want to make enemies here." She wasn't it the mood for the old mans comments. She was feeling horrible from what she said. But she wasn't going to stand by and watch him make fun of her friends.

I will not remove this from my signature due to not wanting to erase it was there. But I will address this at the time was meant to be a joke and both me and Illven both acknowledge it shouldn't have been a joke but we simply did not know better at the time. We have both grown as people and would never make this kinda joke again.

7. - Top - End - #517
    Firbolg in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Ashley reunites with the group after visiting the village. Her face showed concern and a sort of loneliness. "If I may ask, who exactly are you people? I seem to have been invited into this group without a chance to think or speak." She takes a look around her members as the new member of the group. "Quite a diverse amount of members for whatever organization you fight for." The comment almost came as a snark.
    Last edited by Starsign; 2010-12-22 at 11:56 PM.

8. - Top - End - #518
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Luc turned to the shaman with a degree of venom in his voice. He whispered intensely, so Layla wouldn't hear, "See what I mean!"

(Does anybody actually know our group's identification? Also, let somebody else speak to Ashley, we three kings of orient are kind of in a conversation)

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

9. - Top - End - #519

ElfRogueGirl

(yea and it wouldn't be good for Layla to talk to anyone at the moment.... bad things will happen because of this...)

Layla turns to the mage. "You should talk to someone else... im not in the mood to talk to anyone really, sorry. I say ask the archer or the swordsage, they should be in the mood to talk." Layla turns back to Mordus and contiues to glare at him. If he does anything to her i'll.... she then ends the though. This wasn't like her. She use usally in the mood to talk to anyone anytime. But she couldn't help but be mad, no matter what she did she couldn't stop being mad. At least she could take it out on someone who desirved it.
    Last edited by Ravena; 2010-12-23 at 12:15 AM.

10. - Top - End - #520
    Orc in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

"Rahaha, it sounds to me like you've both gained a little spine! And about time too." Mordua was no longer quite as jovial, even as he brushed Luc's hand aside. "What you think she'd do well to be like she was, apologizing all the time? That's weakness, and this world devours weakness!"

The old shaman turned to address the pink-haired rogue keeping his voice to a harsh whisper, "And you need to make up your mind kid, my hearing isn't that poor. Hiding is fine, but truth has a way of coming out, and since you two are getting so close you'd better tell her before it does."

Mordus then turned his full attention on Layla, "It's about time you stopped apologizing, and those are some mighty big words. but you're not strong enough to back them up and you know it. You've got a lot of growing up, a lot of toughening up to do. The banter of allies is just that, banter, and you would be wise to inure yourself against harsh words both meant and not"

11. - Top - End - #521

ElfRogueGirl

Layla was getting madder now, and this was to her misfourten No wonder Luc gets mad at him all the time, hes getting on my nerves. She then answered to Mordus comment. "Its not just me, if Luc as other friends here they should be defending her too." Layla didn't like the way she was talking, but she couldn't help it, the only way to get out her anger was to take it out on someone it seemed, and he was perfect. "Oh you dislike my mannerisms that much? Well remind me to be extra poliet once I regain control of my anger." She says with a sniree. "And don't even try to give me advice. The way you act, until you at least can be friendly, I will never listen to what you say. Even when i regain control of my anger."

12. - Top - End - #522
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Luc shrugged at the shaman. "We will continue to get stronger, you will only get old and weaker. That's the way of aging, Sir." (Although, that was quite the level up, considering Mordus' growths are all around 30%. )

(See? This is the point where RP gets screwy. Layla isn't supposed to find out that Luc's a guy until A Support. But everybody else knows everything.)

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

13. - Top - End - #523

ElfRogueGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Penguinator View Post

Luc shrugged at the shaman. "We will continue to get stronger, you will only get old and weaker. That's the way of aging, Sir." (Although, that was quite the level up, considering Mordus' growths are all around 30%. )

(See? This is the point where RP gets screwy. Layla isn't supposed to find out that Luc's a guy until A Support. But everybody else knows everything.)
    thats because its fun! But thats gonna be one funny conversation....

14. - Top - End - #524
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

(B Support will be fun. I've already got it planned. And most of A Support, but that's more sentimental than funny...
    Looks like Ravena's gone, so I probably should too. I should've gone to bed hours ago.
    It was fun, you guys, we should do this again some time. )

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

15. - Top - End - #525
    Colossus in the Playground

All your damn level ups are lucky, Seriously stop cheating And roleplay that she doesn't know, or isn't sure
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

16. - Top - End - #526
    Orc in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Laughter burst forth once again from the shaman.

"Bahahahahahahahahaha, then let's hope I can keep you angry! Politeness has its place, and it's not on a battlefield! Mannerisms don't matter if you're dead. Hmmm, maybe you've never really had a strong group of friends or companions. I've had both and insults and banter are what such groups do. You can choose not to listen to your elders, and be more the fool for it, but when it burns you I will remind you of my warning."

Mordus turns to Luc now, but his eyes crackle with power then turn black, "Many a young fool has thought me weak, guess where they are now. Age matters not to those like I." his eyes then return to their normal shade and he wanders off toward the less...confused men of the group.

(OOC: Oh he's not going to reveal anything, that was actually just a friendly warning that enemies might not be so tight-lipped)

17. - Top - End - #527
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    And roleplay that she doesn't know, or isn't sure
    It is roleplayed that she doesn't know. Haven't you been paying attention to all the dialogue?

@Mordus' statement: Ah, but he doesn't know that he's a Jeigan!

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

18. - Top - End - #528

It is roleplayed that she doesn't know. Haven't you been paying attention to all the dialogue?

@Mordus' statement: Ah, but he doesn't know that he's a Jeigan!
    Well most of it. But I'm not going to recall all of them all the time, unless there all like Usershadow's "Bleed for me" comment

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

19. - Top - End - #529
    Orc in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

It all depends on how unlucky he is, if he keeps doing like he has he'll remain ahead of you guys the whole game :-P

20. - Top - End - #530
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

You just have to see most of them. Elizabeth and Mordus have called Luc out for crossdressing. And Layla always refers to him as a she.

@TheBoyce: Until he caps.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

21. - Top - End - #531
    Orc in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Well yes, but his caps are roughly the same caps as everyone else at T2. And if there's a T3...

22. - Top - End - #532

Which at this rate there probably will be

My Tier 3 classes

Titan (Promote from General) Equip Swords, Axes, Lances, Bows Mov 6
    Male Caps Hp 75 Str 39 Skl 37 Spd 34 Luck 40 Def 40 Res 35
    Female Caps Hp 75 Str 37 Skl 38 Spd 35 Luck 40 Def 39 Res 36

Info Great generals who are nearly imperivous to attack.

Swift knight (Promote from Paladin) Equip Sword, Lances, Bows Mov 12
    Male caps Hp 70 Str 32 Skl 33 Spd 31 Luck 37 Def 32 Res 32
    Female caps Hp 70 Str 30 Skl 34 Spd 32 Luck 37 Def 31 Res 33

Info Great paladins that move faster then any-other land unit.

Tank knight (Promote from Great knight) Equip Swords, Axes, Lances Mov 8
    Male caps Hp 75 Str 37 Skl 33 Spd 33 Luck 39 Def 38 Res 34
    Female caps Hp 75 Str 35 Skl 35 Spd 34 Luck 39 Def 37 Res 35

Info Knights that have chosen to give up speed for nearly unbreakable defense

Raider (Promote from Ranger) Equip Swords, Axes, Bows Mov 11
    Male caps Hp 70 Str 33 Skl 36 Spd 38 Luck 38 Def 32 Res 31
    Female caps Hp 70 Str 31 Skl 36 Spd 38 Luck 38 Def 30 Res 33

Info Great Ranger that have gained the ability to strike quickly.

Saint (Promote from bishop) Equip Anima, Light, Staffes Mov 8 Skill Slayer
    Male caps Hp 65 Mag 34 Skl 35 Spd 33 Luck 39 Def 31 Res 39
    Female caps Hp 65 Mag 34 Skl 34 Spd 35 Luck 39 Def 30 Res 39

Info Bishops blessed by the gods, they also study anima magic to gain more wisdom

Lady of war (Promote from Valkyrie) Equip Anima, Light, Staffes Mov 11
    Female caps Hp 65 Mag 33 Skl 32 Spd 33 Luck 38 Def 32 Res 36

Info

23. - Top - End - #533
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

I dunno, I think the Mov scores are too ridiculous.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

24. - Top - End - #534

I dunno, I think the Mov scores are too ridiculous.
    Well at that point Map's would be Huge, what do you think about 5,7,9,10 instead of 7,8,11,12 though

25. - Top - End - #535
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Yeah, I was thinking more of a max 10. Only, I think Titans should have more than Generals.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

26. - Top - End - #536

Yeah, I was thinking more of a max 10. Only, I think Titans should have more than Generals.
    Okay I'll edit it, and Titans have the highest stats, and every single weapon, they have two 40's (if male)

Also Yours
    Ghost (Promote from Rogue) Equip Swords Mov 6
    Hp 70 Str 29 Skl 39 Spd 39 Luck 39 Def 29 Res 29
    Skills Pick, Ranged lock pick (Can use lockpicks at 1/2 speed range). Legendary thief (If you steal an item from a foe, foe may not counterattack on their turn)

Rogue's whose skills allow them to open doors from far away. And are nearly invisible

27. - Top - End - #537
    Firbolg in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Spoiler
    Show
    Uh seriously, is everyone ignoring Ashley? Illven could you just notch her level up a couple times so she won't die at the beginning of the next stage and put all my work to waste please? (No I'm not being sarcastic, I'm very serious about this with the perma death intact)

28. - Top - End - #538
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

This game doesn't have perma-death. Luc's back from the dead. So are Layla and Soth.

...And I'm not digging Ghost caps.
    Last edited by Penguinator; 2010-12-23 at 01:39 AM.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

29. - Top - End - #539

Quote Originally Posted by Starsign View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Uh seriously, is everyone ignoring Ashley? Illven could you just notch her level up a couple times so she won't die at the beginning of the next stage and put all my work to waste please? (No I'm not being sarcastic, I'm very serious about this with the perma death intact)
    There is no perma death

Rogued by Penguinator
    Last edited by Illven; 2010-12-23 at 01:38 AM.

30. - Top - End - #540

...And I'm not digging Ghost caps.
    Rogue has bad caps also, what do you think of the skills?