So i've been playing D&D since 2nd edition and GMing that long, however I recently decided to start up a 3.5 game and i've ran into a few speed bumps that have me scratching my head. Now, keep in mind the game i'm running starts at 21st level and is intended to be high powered (for a non-gestalt game). Now, the questions:

1. I have a volley archer wanting to use bolts made from a steelwings' feathers (MM5 Pg. 169). Even at 50gp a pop that seems really low for getting adamantine, masterwork, KEEN bolts. I was trying to find a more fair price, but about the only idea i've had was to add the cost for 50 of the feathers (2,500gp) with the cost of just the keen property (2,000) for a total of 4,500gp for each set of 50. Fair, unfair, why? Also I feel as though I should be limiting the number he has access to at the start of the game as well. I was thinking 350 or at max 700 since an adult gives 350. Still quite a bit to work with, but not unlimited (he's a volley archer so he will eventually go through them).

2. While I enjoy the concepts of the Tome of Battle, I'm thinking I must be reading something wrong. Let me back up, I allowed a player to use crusader, warblade and eternal blade. I looked over the maneuvers and classes and didn't think anything was too bad. However, I missed the strike of righteous vitality and Time Stands Still. Ok, a heal spell in addition to a hit every now and then and the occasional extra round of attacks, no biggie. However, in looking over the Crusader I saw that they readied 5 maneuvers, 4 of which they randomly have available at the start of battle. When you cannot move a readied maneuver to you usable list, you reset to having your initial 4 maneuvers available. He took a feat letting him have an extra usable maneuver. Am I reading this wrong by thinking that every turn he'll get all of his readied maneuvers back for crusader then? If not thats an automatic option to either heal someone for 150 every round or deal double damage. Add in the fact that he's taking eternal blade and at the start of every fight he could get 3 full attack actions before an enemy even stops being flat-footed! Also, almost everything he has functions in an anti-magic field and I feel like i'm going to have to use him as a the balance for the enemies. Please tell me i'm an idiot and am misunderstanding this.

3. One of the main antagonists will be a divinity regaining her power. While I intend for her to start out mortal, I need an idea of where to stop her on the divinity scale and still have her killable by a band of high-level mortals (probably around level 30). Obviously she can't go too high or she'll start crushing them from simply the inherent divine bonuses, not to mention salient abilities. As it is projected now she'll have between 40-60 class levels, not counting outsider HD, so she'll be beefy enough as is. The end fight should be her and vs. the party with only gated/summoned creatures for help so i'm not too concerned about the level gap between her and the party, just the divine issue. Ideally i'd like to have he reach Divine 5 before the party gets a crack at her, but again, haven't DMed in awhile and having a hard time pegging down the difficulty.

Thanks in advance, Shado.