“It’s offensive,”
-Ordric Longbeard; Self-forged weaponsmith

Adamantoise

Masterwork Colossal Vehicle
Space 90 ft x 30 ft; 15 ft (Height); 15 ft (Draft)
Seaworthiness +6
Shiphandling +2
Speed Propellers 40ft (60ft*) (good)
Overall AC -3 (1)
Hull Sections - 81 (sink 20)
AC: 3 (7)
HP: 180
Hardness: 40
Saves:
Fort: +8 (+27)
Ref: +8 (+25)
Will: +8 (+26)
Ram 6d6
Mounts -
8 Light [3 ballista, 2 light davits, 3 free]
2 Heavy [2 heavy bombards]
1 Ram [1 ram fitted]
Crew 120/5
Cargo 80 tons
Cost 960,920gp
*Values in parentheticals are applicable when being controlled by the Captain (see crew compliment), i.e., always.

“Sorin then said to me, ‘I was there when the team first touched the vein. We had broken two fine picks on the patch before the Deep Lords came to inspect. I heard a rush of mummers pass over the miners when the touchstone pulled nothing from the deposit. But Moyra had a sliver of the true metal, a tempered scale. A single scratch later, and it was plain to all: the unmistakable luster of adamantine.”

- Excerpt from the Clanggenoicon Vol. 14; Ulmert Sunderspear

The petitioners of Arcadia call their home a ‘plane of abundance’, which is true in at least one respect. The vein that supplied the raw volume needed for the Adimantiose has never been recorded elsewhere in creation. Perhaps because of the sheer volume and grade of material on offer, it tripped countless clauses and half-remembered promises. Nothing but an intransigent bureaucracy would suffice as an explanation for such a grand and insane weapon.

Its past is mostly lost, save for the details on the ship’s plaque. Its keel was laid on Buxenus, in a forgotten city, no less than 300 years ago. Its mission: to guard the planar seas from the forces of chaos and evil.

LINK TO DESIGN DOC HERE

Thank you all for your time.