New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: The Shippensburg Experimental Roleplay

Audrey nibbled at her lower lip a little in thought. "With other lycans you can make relationships. But with anything else it's harder. A lot of lycans are loyal to a fault, but the first thing that catches their loyalty is a pack, and they don't usually stray from it. Perhaps eventually loyalty, when placed with the right person, could turn into a relationship. I've never tried it.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ogre in the Playground

"So loyalty is first to the pack" Matthias says thoughtfully "So, does your instinct, and by your I mean a Lycans, classify humans as a natural food source? Because that would explain the werewolf attacks throughout history. Or is it more of a need to procreate, continue the specis as it were?"
    She's Shona Han. Disappearing for a hundred years just means she's had a hundred years to plan. Trying to find out what happened to her is just going to draw her attention.

Then it's a good thing Greystone can KICK REASON TO THE CURB AND GO BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE!
    - SurlySeraph

3. - Top - End - #33
    Pixie in the Playground

Audrey chewed her lower lip and pondered over it for a moment or two. "Well... Yes. Humans are always an option. Most humans are weak, although larger game is more fun to hunt. There's more meat on a bear than there is on a human. Some of the more sadistic lycans develope a taste for human meat and hunt them almost entirely. A lot of lycans don't have the controll to just bite someone and not eat them. It's mostly a masculine thing to do the more difficult hunting, so my job would've probably mostly been to have puppies. It's not a bad thing, but meh." She shrugged. "I wanted to try something else."
    Last edited by Molten Silver; 2010-09-04 at 12:25 PM.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Ogre in the Playground

Matthias chuckled when she said 'Make puppies', but his smile disappeared when he realized she wasn't kidding. "Ah, so there is Gender inequality among the Lycans? Tell me, do you receive any negativity from not... continuing the specis?"
    She's Shona Han. Disappearing for a hundred years just means she's had a hundred years to plan. Trying to find out what happened to her is just going to draw her attention.

Then it's a good thing Greystone can KICK REASON TO THE CURB AND GO BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE!
    - SurlySeraph

5. - Top - End - #35
    Pixie in the Playground

Audrey cracked a grin. "Well, I don't hang out with other lycans enough to get any negativity. There aren't a whole lot of female lycans for some reason..." She shrugged. "Puppies that are born seem to be a lot stronger, or at least have more controll than a lycan made through a bite. There're definitely gender DIFFERENCES among lycans. Lycan females aren't usually turned down. Like, if I wanted to join a pack, all I'd have to do would be go snuggle up to the alpha male and, if he didn't already have a mate, I'd be the alpha female by default. It's all a bit weird."

6. - Top - End - #36
    Ogre in the Playground

"Hmmm, very feral of the lycan, which I suppose is half the point" he taps his pen on the notebook as he thinks, before a thought seemingly strikes him "You mentioned Alpha status. Who gets that? The strongest male? The oldest?"

- SurlySeraph

7. - Top - End - #37
    Pixie in the Playground

Audrey grinned. "Usually the smartest, actually, which sometimes does mean seniority. Like you said, lycans are pretty feral, so the alpha's gotta have something more than strength to show off. All lycans have that to some degree. Personally, I'm kind of a whimp as far as lycanthropy is concerned. If you're so curious about everything, perhaps I could show you? It could be a little dangerous, of course, but..."
    See, the problem with having an open mind is that people keep coming around and trying to put things in it.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Ogre in the Playground

"yes, yes that would be" Matthias's eyes flew fully open and he stammered slightly "wait... show me? What exactly would that entail?"

- SurlySeraph

9. - Top - End - #39
    Pixie in the Playground

"I'm not quite sure yet. But you seem interested. I might as well show you. I'm not going to bite you, but I could take you to the closest pack. Ones that live near cities are less likely to try to kill a human, unless the alpha is a complete idiot. Even some lycans have the sense to not reveal themselves all the way."
    See, the problem with having an open mind is that people keep coming around and trying to put things in it.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Ogre in the Playground

He nodes slowly, then again- like he was steeling himself "Yes. That sounds most informative. One question though" he looked around "What about your restaraunt?"

- SurlySeraph

11. - Top - End - #41
    Pixie in the Playground

"The restraunt can close for a few days. It's no big deal," Audrey said calmly. It'll be a full moon in a couple of nights anyway, so eveyone who knows who I am will assume that I'm off running around covered in fur. So long as you stick close to me when we head to the pack you should be fine."

12. - Top - End - #42
    Ogre in the Playground

"When do you intend to do this?" he stands up and takes one last swig of his pepsi " Because if is tonight I'm ready"

- SurlySeraph

13. - Top - End - #43
    Pixie in the Playground

"Tonight's as good a night as any other I guess," Audrey stated cheerfully. "Do you have a car? If not there's a bus that runs reasonably close to where the pack is. It'll be a ****load of walking either way, and I've never had someone ride me before..." She gave him a considering look. "You're not too big though... Well, we'll see how this goes. Pity you aren't a lycan as well. That'd make this easier."

14. - Top - End - #44
    Ogre in the Playground

"And I'd prefer to stay not-a-lycan" he smirks a bit "My family would disown me. But no worry" he holds up his car keys.

"I've got a ride"

- SurlySeraph

15. - Top - End - #45
    Pixie in the Playground

Audrey brightened when she saw the keys. "Wonderful! Can we stop at my apartment on the way out of town? THere's a couple of things that I want to grab before heading out. It's only like, a five minute detour if you're up for it." She took his dirty dishes and set them in the dishwasher, then flicked off the lights in the kitchen. "Keep in mind that this pack is relatively tame compared to what you'd get in, say, Europe somewhere."

16. - Top - End - #46
    Ogre in the Playground

"Well, for my first field experience outside of small time hunting I suppose that is for the best"

He leads Audry out to his car, a silver honda pilot, and gets in the car. But, not before he opens the door for her to get in. He put the keys in the ignition and began to pull out.

"Where is your apartment again?"

- SurlySeraph

17. - Top - End - #47
    Pixie in the Playground

Beholder

The streetlights have turned on by this time leaving intermittent spots of light and darkness along the street. A medium sized man with clearly dark hair walks deliberately around the spots of light only becoming visible by the occasional light radiating off of a parked car or the sandy white sidewalk. He comes to a stop in front of Audrey's restaurant and looks into the window as if scoping the place out. He then glances over his shoulder and survey's his surroundings. He then knocks on the door with a gloved hand.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Ogre in the Playground

Matthias, who was in the process of pulling out pauses and stares.

"Uh.... Audrey? You appear to have a customer...."

- SurlySeraph

19. - Top - End - #49
    Pixie in the Playground

"Aw, man!" Audrey groaned. "I'm gonna go see what he wants, maybe it's nothing difficult... Or maybe he could come with us. Safety in numbers is a good idea when visiting lycans." Since he'd stopped the car anyway, the lycan opened the door and hopped out, striding over towards the visitor. "Hey! We're just about closed for awhile, do you need anything in particular?" In otherwords, what the heck do you want?!

20. - Top - End - #50
    Pixie in the Playground

Beholder

The man slowly turns toward her jumping and shaking in fear. " Uhhh ... well I heard that you make really good food and I am starving. I can go elsewhere if you are close it is no big deal." His skinny body still shaking after he finished speaking and his stomach growls. At a closer distance, It is clear that he is very unkept. His hair is disheveled and his clothes aren't in the least bit new or stylish. His arms were really thin and almost bone like.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Pixie in the Playground

Audrey eyed him for a moment, and eventually breathed a sharp sigh. "Ummm, look, I've got somewhere that I need to be. But we're going back to my apartment and you can have some food there. I've got some quick meals that only take like, a couple of minutes to make. Sooo, if my friend over there is okay with it he can drive us there." Reopening the restraunt meant that more people would probably show up, which Audrey didn't want to have to deal with. Besides, if he did anything stupid in her apartment, she was content with the knowledge that at the drop of a hat she could hunt him down and rip his throat out.

22. - Top - End - #52
    Pixie in the Playground

Beholder

He looked past Audrey at Mathias in the car then back at her. "If you are busy I can go elsewhere. I don't want to be a bother." He looks back at Mathias. "Where are you going that you are closing shop so early though? If you ask me it isn't a wize business move."

23. - Top - End - #53
    Ogre in the Playground

Matthias watched the two two talk with vague interest, giving the man at the restaraunt a nod of his head as he made eye contact.

- SurlySeraph

24. - Top - End - #54
    Pixie in the Playground

"Eh, I have a better venture than making money for a couple of nights," Audrey said with a snort. She glanced over at Matthias, and eventually motioned for the starving guy to follow her over to the car. "Hey, is it okay it he hitches a ride to my place? I don't want to seem totally creepy or anything but..." She shrugged.

25. - Top - End - #55
    Ogre in the Playground

Matthias raised an eyebrow "Whatever works" the unsaid was obviously 'what is he going to do to us, we have a lycan with us.

- SurlySeraph

26. - Top - End - #56
    Pixie in the Playground

Beholder

He nodded back to mathias due to the guy code and cautiously followed her to the car. "I am really not trying to be a bother honestly. I can go elsewhere." He looks back at the empty restaurant and then back at Audrey. "You only lock the front door? This sort of neighborhood doesn't seem the safest. And I should know, I basically live in the slums."

27. - Top - End - #57
    Ogre in the Playground

"its not a bother" he shrugs "If your with her, whatever"

- SurlySeraph

28. - Top - End - #58
    Pixie in the Playground

"Thanks dude," Audrey said contentedly. "I still have dibs on the front seat though." She opened the door for her starving guy and then settled down in the front seat. "Ehm.... How much do you know about who the restaurant serves? Um, it would suffice to say that anyone who breaks in would have a lot more than a whimpy alarm bell to contend with. I had a witch put a couple of spells on it. Good times...."

29. - Top - End - #59
    Pixie in the Playground

Beholder

He climbed into the back of the car and buckles himself in. " So it is magically protected. That is very interesting. Not many things can get past that sort of security. Very wise choice... Ms....I don't know your name." He glances at Mathias trying to get a read on his surroundings. He is used to being around this many people other than his business meetings. " My name is Gaven."

30. - Top - End - #60
    Pixie in the Playground

"Oh, sorry! My name's Audrey. I'm the one who's going to feed you once we get to my apartment, so it's in your best interests to be nice to me," the werewolf said with a smirk. "I'm sure I've got something to satisfy your hunger." Not meant to be taken as an innuendo AT ALL. Maybe werewolves went into heat occasionaly?