New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #961
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] Soul Society 2

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wolf View Post
    Why are you here? Yuuki asks coldly. I did not come here to play games, I came to see what the fuss was about. I can see how you managed to get on Kazuo-san's nerves. And another thing...I allow my comrades and friends to address me casually, but traitors must always address me formally. As "Captain". Understand? He says, getting right to the point.
    "Why I'm here? I just told Kyasarin. I'm here to stop a ploy to attack soul society. I want back in, obviously. I know what's happening better than anyone else, and if you get me back into the gotei I'll help you guys out." Her smile is genuine, but not because she wants to help.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

2. - Top - End - #962
    Ettin in the Playground

Kazuo growls as Yuuki appears and assumes control of the situation, which is his right, since the criminal in question is impersonating a member of his division.

A click later and the missiled loaded on the underside of the R.E.A.P.E.R. is pulled back into the cargo bay of the aircraft.

"Fine, whatever, I am going off to the Rukon."

Kazuo takes off towards the gate, but runs out of fuel midflight and crashes a few blocks away.

Wreckage

"Note to self. Larger fuel tank."

-----

4th Division

Naraku arrives at the fourth, smiling and whistling as he walks through the front door.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

3. - Top - End - #963
    Bugbear in the Playground

4th Division

Alysha, as she helps to prep the area for receiving the sure-to-arrive patients, sees Naraku arrive.

Hi, can I help you? Sorry, we're kind of in a rush here. I think the place is being invaded. Gotta prep the area, cause people always get hurt in these situations.

So, yeah, can I help you?

She spitted all that out fairly fast.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

4. - Top - End - #964
    Ettin in the Playground

4th Division

Naraku takes a few steps closer to Alysha, reaching his hand out to lay on her shoulder.

"Yes, yes, I could use some help."

If she allows the hand to touch her, the contact point will itch and blister, before deadening and going limp, as if some sort of necrosis had settled.

"I think I might have something contagious..."
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

5. - Top - End - #965

4th Division

Unwritten rule of healthcare: don't let random people touch you.

She politely twists to dodge the hand, and does actually look concerned for him.

We should get you to a room. Come on, this way.

Using her sheathed zanpakuto, she tries to usher him to the nearest room.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

CHARACTERS

6. - Top - End - #966
    Ettin in the Playground

4th Division

Naraku's smile turns into a frown and he follows Alysha's lead.

"Of course... Of course..."
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

7. - Top - End - #967

4th Division

She'll go to guide him onto a bed.

Alright, now, how long has this been going on?

She doesn't seem suspicious at all. Which, she isn't.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

8. - Top - End - #968
    Ettin in the Playground

4th Division

Naraku brings a hand to his chin, placing the other inside his vest, apparently scratching his chest.

"Two weeks ago, I was meditating in a clearing outside the seireitei."

Spoiler
    Show
    Naraku is reaching for a hidden whip.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

9. - Top - End - #969

4th Division

Alysha nods a little as she looks him over. She doesn't guess what he's doing.

Have you had any medical problems in the past? Or any family history of medical problems?

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

10. - Top - End - #970
    Ettin in the Playground

4th Division

Naraku shuffles slightly.

"None that I know of... Could you get me a glass of water? I am thirsty..."
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

11. - Top - End - #971

4th Division

Alysha nods. Sure, hang on. She goes to head out of the room to get that water.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

12. - Top - End - #972
    Ettin in the Playground

As Alysha turns her back, the whip lashes out from under Naraku's robes towards her back, followed by a swift lash at her ankles.

See previous post for the effect of Naraku's ability to rot flesh. Which can be channeled through a weapon.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

13. - Top - End - #973

4th Division

Alysha lets out a cry as her back is hit. She moves forward, with the bottom of her sandals getting caught by the next attack.

She twists around, grimacing as her back starts to blister where she was hit. She draws her zanpakuto and shouts.

Stand and defend, Tetsu no Ishi!

In a flash, her zanpakuto has changed into a buckler. Silver and gold, with a three-circle design on it.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

14. - Top - End - #974
    Ettin in the Playground

4th Division

Naraku smiles, pulling the whip into hand, the thing looking like a serpent coiled to strike.

"Still standing? I guess I missed the tendons. Turn your back again please, rebuilding that face back to the perfection of now would be no easy task..."

On cue, the whip lashes against Alysha's legs once more. Naraku is intent on disabling her movements through muscular necrosis.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

15. - Top - End - #975
    Pixie in the Playground

Daisuke received the message from Sigint as he and his squad ran toward the Rukongai. Intruders in the Seireitei, and the Rukongai? Oh, this was bad. He turned to his squad.

"Change of plans! You keep heading on towards the Rukongai and see if Magatsu-sama needs help, I need to go help look for this intruder. And please, be careful! I don't know what's out there." He finished, and his squad saluted and vanished off to the Rukongai. Daisuke went off to the fourth division, remembering that there was an incapacitated Lieutenant there, and he might be in trouble.

However, when he got there, he saw something much worse than Karite being attacked. He saw some random stranger who looked vaguely like a Kido Corp member attacking a 4th divisioner with a whip! I mean, who even used a whip anymore?

Daisuke vanished in a blur of shunpo and reappeared between Naraku and Alysha, Naraku's whip instead striking and bouncing off of Daisuke's sheath. "Stop!" He said with as much authority as he could muster (not much, all told). "I don't know who you are, but for attacking a Shinigami, I, as 3rd seat Koishima Daisuke, am placing you under arrest!" He really didn't look all that threatening, with his impressive height of 5 feet and 3 inches, and his shock of messy blond hair. He didn't actually expect the stranger to stop.
    Last edited by Kayne650; 2010-12-11 at 12:02 AM.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

16. - Top - End - #976
    Ettin in the Playground

Naraku's other hand lashes out with a second whip as it slides from under his sleeve, even as he tugs the first one to make Daisuke lose balance.

"Tch. Have you no sense of decency? Barging in the middle of a hospital like that! But you look strong... Your flesh will serve me well!"
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

17. - Top - End - #977
    Pixie in the Playground

Daisuke unsheaths his sword to block the second whip, wrapping it around his blade. "My flesh? You're almost as creepy as Soushi-san! As a member of the 3rd division, I'm taking you in here and now!"

When he feels Naraku pulling, he decides that it's probably not a good idea to keep his sword sealed. "Mae Dashi te! Zetsubougitsune!" Suddenly, both of Naraku's whips fall to the ground as Daisuke's blades vanish, replaced with five tails of burning blue reiatsu. Almost immediately, two of the tails lash out to grab Naraku's arms, holding them out to the side as another tail flows to Daisuke's hand and becomes a sword.
    Last edited by Kayne650; 2010-12-11 at 12:14 AM.
    Star Wars iTP characters

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

18. - Top - End - #978
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Genoveva

Genoveva skids to a halt when Masaru firsts appears before her, leaving a light cloud of dust to waft between the two of them as the other delivers his threat. Her shoulders rise in an idle shrug, even as she glances around the street at those Rukon citizens who hadn't fled already.

"Wouldn't dat required dat Ah already harmed someone?" she asks quizzically, Cause Ah haven't..."

The unspoken 'yet.' hangs heavily in the air...up until the moment that her hands lift out of pockets and swing forward in a broad arc, lashing out with a storm of bala at the surrounding buildings and the Rukon dwellers who hadn't escaped yet, though Masaru would find that he resides in the 'eye' of the arc, with nary a bolt passing closer then seven feet to him. If he had the time to notice while reacting to it, and the way Genoveva stands suggests that she knows he will, then Masaru would notice a distinct lack of 'killing' shots in the bala directed towards Rukon citizens.

No matter the aftermath of the sudden blazing assault, Genoveva lifts her shoulders in another shrug as her pointy-toothed grin spreads across her face.

"Ah'm willin' ta count that as before ya show'd up so yer threat is valid, how 'bout you?" she says amicably as one hand drops to the handle of her chipped falchion, snickering softly to herself as if at some grand joke. "Yer one of dem captains, right? Hear 'lot bout ya people back in de sandbox. Always been a bit curious what da counterparts to us Blades were like though, so try not to be to dull, eh?"

Spoiler
    Show
    I'm assuming Masaru is more then thirty feet away, if he isn't then just say so and I'll edit in the effects of Genoveva's current Aura.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Call it about 60 feet.

[Mid-Rukon]

Masaru seemed to have almost no emotional reaction to Genoveva's actions.

"Your very existence means you've committed horrific deeds. You are a soul that needs cleansing. Said cleansing is the basic duty of all Shinigami."

Suddenly, his left hand is pointing at Genoveva and glowing with energy.

"Hado 31: Shakkahō."

The pulse of red fire shot towards Genoveva even as Masaru used his right hand to draw his katana. His left made a few gestures, before light started to form in his clenched fist.

"Bakudo 62: Hyapporankan."

The pole of light was thrown with notable power and speed, quickly multiplying and making things difficult for Genoveva, even as Masaru blurred closer, looking to quickly move in after the Bakudo hopefully slowed her down.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

19. - Top - End - #979

[4th Division]

Before Daisuke showed up, Alysha channeled reiatsu in the buckler, creating a barrier to block the whip.

But, then Daisuke blocked it for her.

Way to go Daisuke!

For now, Alysha is leaning against the wall, her zanpakuto still released. She wants to help, but she knows that she'd just be in the way right now.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

20. - Top - End - #980
    Titan in the Playground

Meanwhile, somewhere in Sereitei...

Officer Karashi was not having a good day. He had been in the middle of a nap when the alarm was called, and frankly after spending hours dealing with security in Maggot's Nest, he was looking forward to some downtime. But here he was, managing Execution Squad 7 and trying to look behind his head every 5 minutes. No blind spots, no surprises. That was the Execution Squad way.

It just so happened that the fourth time he looked behind his head in the past hour, he saw a 10th Division messenger behind him. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Taiki sends orders. You are to take Execution Squad 7 and assist Squad 5 and officer Hayashi in the Rukongai."

"Seriously? *sigh* Orders received, thank you."

"Oh, he had one more comment...be careful. Enemies in the area are of high strength, so be prepared."

The messenger flashed away with a shunpo, leaving Karashi alone once again. Karashi holds his arms above his head, chanting quietly to himself. "Hado 31. Shakkaho." From above his position, a single red orb flies into the sky, fading away as it goes. Thirty seconds later, four 10th Division shinigami shunpo in around him, each one battle-ready. "Alright, troops, I've got new orders. We're moving to Rukongai to support Goro. Everybody ready?" A nod and a "hai" later, Execution Squad 7 is on its way.

At 4th Division...

The 10th Division's messenger arrives near the 4th after only about 20 minutes of fast-travel. He seems to be panting, but after collecting himself for a second he continues on at a normal run towards the hospital.

When he comes through the doorway, the first thing he sees is a shinigami bearing a strange whip in battle with 3rd Seat Daisuke. He turns his head to see Alysha against the wall. A hand reaches behind him for his butterfly cage, but stops at the latch when he remembers it's empty. Instead, he rushes to Alysha's side.

"Are you hurt? I was sent by Captain Takahashi to check on his wife. I can see that his assistance may be foretold at this point."
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

21. - Top - End - #981
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    " I have a better idea. Make some noise. Grab only the guys hit by Bakudou."

With that, what little was left of Soushi's presence vanished.
    It takes a while for the stranger to realize that Soushi is, infact, not around anymore. "Noise? I'll show you noise...", he mutters, drawing his Zanpakuto.

Unfortunately, that's when the police squad abruptly halts... and then starts running away. A hint of panic visits the stranger's sickly purple eyes, and he almost does something rash to catch their attention, when he notices a bright red flare in the distance.

"Well well well! What do you know - a gathering signal", he mutters to himself. Either someone is in danger, or there is a larger group assembling nearby.

"More patsies", the stranger concludes to no-one in particular, before running after the 10th Divisioners.

Officer Karashi's day just might get even worse...

---

Quote Originally Posted by Dorizzit View Post
    [Hachirou's Inner World]
    ???

Allan is apparently becoming jaded, as he remains calm during Hachirou's impressive display, although he does look around to take the whole thing in. When it is all over and the ground has stopped moving, Allan hurries after Hachirou into the pit.
    Hachirou conjures up a small orb of light as they walk into the cavern. Through the darkness, the road takes them deep underground. There's a menacing quality in the air, as if they really are walking into the maw of some great beast, ready to close its mouth and leave them to die without hope of escaping...

Finally, the two come into a great, torch-lit hall, with mighty marble pillars supporting it. The walls are adorned with jewels and the floor is littered with gold and treasures of kinds Allan has only deamt of. "Don't touch anything", Hachirou advises, walking forth without even looking at the glittering trophies.

Finally, they reach a vast, round chamber. At its center stands a tall pedestal, upon which rests a brazen oillamp. The lamp has a thin, black chain wrapped around it - but why on earth?

Hachirou stops before the pedestal, pointing his left hand towards the lamp, while extending his right arm to the side. "Snake that bites its own tail", he begins chanting, "Unbreakable chain that wraps around the world; loosen your hold!; realize futility of life and fall to the void forevermore!"

Indeed, for a moment the chain becomes a snake of bright light, the black chain being merely a pattern on its back. It hisses angrily for a moment, before sliding off from the lamp and dissipating into blakc bubbles.

Hachirou relaxes and lowers his arms to his side. Still, he visibly hesitates before saying the next words.

"Come out, Jin."

However, as far as Allan can tell, nothing happens.

---

[Wreckage]

"Why do these things happen to meeee?"
    , a voice wails in the middle of Seireitei. Nasumi had been distracted by a stray dog and, unfortunately enough, gotten lost.

"Shin-chaaaan! Why aren't you helping me? You're wiser than me! Where's the 3rd Division?", she complains to her sword, but it stays silent. "You can't do this to me! What happened to co-operation between Zanpakuto and its wielder... Oh! What's thats?"

In the distance, there's a faint whisp of smoke rising up in the air. Nasumi soon forgets her previous blight and hurries towards it. After some minutes of running, a bizarre sight enter her vision.

Is that... a helicopter? What is a helicopter doing in Seireitei?, she wonders and blinks. Usually, only things on Seireitei's sky were occasional birds and the massive Seki-Seki barriers floating high up in the air.

"Hello? Is anyone here?", she yells, as she gradually closes with remnants of R.E.A.P.E.R., which has crashed against one of the many grey, cubical buildings dotting Seireitei's streets.

Overall, the building seems much worse for wear than the copter. Considering the smoke, it's a miracle there isn't a larger fire anywhere. I hope no-one got hurt!
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

22. - Top - End - #982
    Pixie in the Playground

Wreckage

It was a good thing that Nasumi was loud, because Daisuke hadn't considered the difficulty of finding a single person in the entire Seireitei before sending out Shishimaru. As it was though, Nasumi's wails of despair echoed loudly enough to indicate her to Shishimaru.

"Nasumi-san! There you are." He said, running toward Nasumi. "Koishima-sama sent me to look for you. Are you all right? And what in the name of heaven happened here?" He asked, looking at the wreckage of the R.E.A.P.E.R.
    Star Wars iTP characters

23. - Top - End - #983
    Ettin in the Playground

[Wreckage]

"Ah, I'm okay, thank you", Nasumi responds. "I don't know, I just got here myself... maybe we should see if someone's still inside?"

[Rukongai]

A Senkaimon rolls open near the original location of the Garganta, the vanguard of 11th Divisioners running out like the Devil's on their heels. Immediatly, Himura Michiko glances at her Reiphone - it takes a while to receive a signal, but then colored dots appear on the display.

They aren't labeled, but Michiko presumes the largest, marking the strongest detected opponent, is their target. It seems someone else has already engaged the enemy - hopefully, he'd hold his own until the squad would arrive.

"This way!"
    , Michiko shouts to garner attention of her troops. "We'll surround the enemy! Initiate 'Swan lake'!"

24. - Top - End - #984
    Ettin in the Playground

Wreckage

Eight tentacles erupt from the wall into which the R.E.A.P.E.R. crashed.

Run Nasumi! Ruuun! Ok, no real need to run.

The metal limbs sweep debris away, and and Kazuo pulls himself out of the cockpit, dusting his haori a bit as he walks out of the wreck.

"Yes? What are you two staring at?"

--------

4th Division

Naraku's arms are held and stretched, but then he hears the 10th divisioneer speaking.

"Ooooh. The captain's wife? Here? That sounds much more interesting than you lot!"

Naraku's hands snap, and the movement causes his whips to wrap around his torso, followed by him releasing his grip on the handles of the weapons.

And then his arms fall of, a horrid smell of putrefaction coming from the disembodied limbs.

"Gotta go!"

And with that, he leaps backwards and out of the window, the lost arms regenerating even as he does so.

Once outside Naraku proceeds to use the whips as vines to climb the side of the building.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

25. - Top - End - #985

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post

"This way!"
    , Michiko shouts to garner attention of her troops. "We'll surround the enemy! Initiate 'Swan lake'!"
    Karite stumbles slightly out of the Gate, using his crutch end to prop himself off.

He remembers that maneuver. It never really ended well for him, but he did need to ask Michiko a few questions... And she was never very good at answering those who disobeyed her.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

26. - Top - End - #986
    Pixie in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    [Wreckage]

"Ah, I'm okay, thank you", Nasumi responds. "I don't know, I just got here myself... maybe we should see if someone's still inside?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Wreckage

Eight tentacles erupt from the wall into which the R.E.A.P.E.R. crashed.

Run Nasumi! Ruuun! Ok, no real need to run.

The metal limbs sweep debris away, and and Kazuo pulls himself out of the cockpit, dusting his haori a bit as he walks out of the wreck.

"Yes? What are you two staring at?"

Shishimaru is about to answer Nasumi when he sees Kazuo emerge from the still-smoking wreckage. Staring with disbelief, he chalked it up to the captain's reputation of being more than a little insane. "Nothing, Kazuo-taichou. It would appear that he is fine, Nasumi-san. I believe that we should return to the squad, Koishima-sama is expecting us."

[Rukongai]

A Senkaimon rolls open near the original location of the Garganta, the vanguard of 11th Divisioners running out like the Devil's on their heels. Immediatly, Himura Michiko glances at her Reiphone - it takes a while to receive a signal, but then colored dots appear on the display.

They aren't labeled, but Michiko presumes the largest, marking the strongest detected opponent, is their target. It seems someone else has already engaged the enemy - hopefully, he'd hold his own until the squad would arrive.

"This way!"
    Seiko grins. He enjoys Swan Lake. He and the other 11th division warriors vanish in blurs of Shunpo, preparing to surround the target. They won't get there immediately, and once they're there they'll still make an opening for Masaru. Each soldier draws his blade and prepares for battle except for Seiko, who keeps his hand near his blade. Its time is quickly approaching, but it's not here yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    4th Division

Naraku's arms are held and stretched, but then he hears the 10th divisioneer speaking.

"Ooooh. The captain's wife? Here? That sounds much more interesting than you lot!"

Naraku's hands snap, and the movement causes his whips to wrap around his torso, followed by him releasing his grip on the handles of the weapons.

And then his arms fall of, a horrid smell of putrefaction coming from the disembodied limbs.

"Gotta go!"

And with that, he leaps backwards and out of the window, the lost arms regenerating even as he does so.

Once outside Naraku proceeds to use the whips as vines to climb the side of the building.
    Daisuke is absolutely horrified. Did his arms just fall off?! Did Daisuke accidently pull them off? Wait, he still seemed fine. Were his arms coming back?! Okay, calm down Daisuke, you have a job to do. Daisuke runs to the window and looks out, seeing the man scale the wall easily. He was using his whips, but it would be a bit easier for Daisuke, since he had five tails to use to scale the building.

Daisuke blurred away and reappeared behind the man, holding on to the wall with three tails that suddenly had hooks on their ends, grabbing the intruder with two tails and throwing him back down to the ground. "You're not going anywhere, creep! Especially not near a captain! Bakudo #30! Shi Totsu Sansen!"
    Last edited by Kayne650; 2010-12-11 at 05:26 PM.
    Star Wars iTP characters

27. - Top - End - #987
    Ettin in the Playground

[Wreckage]

Nasumi gives Shishimaru a bewildered look. "Are you kidding me? He just fell from the sky and got crushed under twisted steel and volumes of rock! We can't leave him without at least checking his wounds!" Mismatched eyes are wide from worry - it seems she really can't wrap her head around someone surviving a helicopter crash with nary a wound.

"Kazuo-taichou!", she commands the scientist, turning to look at him. "You really shouldn't be moving around! You could have fractured bones or other internal injuries! If you don't stay put, you might end up dying, or worse!"

28. - Top - End - #988
    Orc in the Playground

As it turns out, Officer Karashi is the only one who doesn't go anywhere. Just as he's about to shunpo away with the rest of his squad, he finds himself somehow bound by Bakudou 61- Rikujoukourou. There were no signs of it being cast, either. Of course, he couldn't have possibly known that Soushi, who'd become invisible through Kyokko, had snuck up to him veeeeeeeery quietly and placed a piece of paper on him. Then, it was just a matter of waiting for the right moment, wasn't it?
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

29. - Top - End - #989
    Ettin in the Playground

[4th division scene on hold because you can't airwalk in the seireitei]

----

Wreckage

What would be worse than dying?

"My systems indicate I have no fractures or any wounds of the like, don't worry..."

"..."

"... Nasumi."

It's the time it took him to scan his database of Seireitei personnel.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

30. - Top - End - #990
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    As it turns out, Officer Karashi is the only one who doesn't go anywhere. Just as he's about to shunpo away with the rest of his squad, he finds himself somehow bound by Bakudou 61- Rikujoukourou. There were no signs of it being cast, either. Of course, he couldn't have possibly known that Soushi, who'd become invisible through Kyokko, had snuck up to him veeeeeeeery quietly and placed a piece of paper on him. Then, it was just a matter of waiting for the right moment, wasn't it?
    At nearly the same instant, a black-clad figure darts from an alleyway and tackles Karashi to the shadows, forcing a wet rag with a distinctly toxic stench on his face. It should keep him drugged enough to not call any help.

"Are you insane or something?", a voice hisses to thin air, hoping Soushi will pick it up. "You know how hard it's to move people wrapped like this? You nearly ruined my chance!"

[Wreckage]

"And?"
    Nasumi is not sounding very convinced. "How can you trust equipment that might have broken in your fall? You are not moving anywhere untill we've at least given you first aid." It's quite a demanding tone, coming from an unseated.