Greetings, this is an invitation to any who would like to join up in a PbP in a homemade campaign setting. As referenced in the title, it is E-6, and that's strict E-6. There are some special rules for Spellcasters, some races, flaws and +LA creatures, among other things which go above and beyond E-6. Not everything in all books is allowed, but I am more than willing to help make sure a concept can work. Inquire if interested.
The Game will be starting at a Tourney, at the town of Ravenskill. It is a town known for it's fascinating Tourneys, and that the Lord of the Town, Lord Trant, is known for giving fantastic prizes. This tournament, The Tourney of The Ages, is one that is held every year on this day. It is the celebration of the end of the Wizard Wars, a plague that wracked the continent of Ayrum 200 years ago. There are some areas of the continent that still show the horrendous damage that the Wizard's forces did, in their quest for power. Some of those areas are still populated with the Wizard's forces.

I already have a few people who have told me they were interested, but I might be looking for 3-4 people (to fill a 5-6 person party).