New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #751
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Bitp:R] Hueco Mundo 2

[Palacio Septima]

Sereg laughs quietly to himself as he watches a pair of nubile young arrancar fight in front of him. As Talon approaches he looks to the door, missing one of the girls bite the other on the neck. He grumbles as he hears the fresh piercing scream and mutters something about "Damn Arrancar..."

The two females havign at it on the floor are beautiful even in their blood and scrapes. Upon closer inspection, one can see nothing but slight differences between the two, making them seem like identical twins. One has her mask fragment on the left, the other on the right. Their hollow holes are also on opposite sides of their shoulders, directly under their respective masks. Every other aspect of the two is bone chillingly similar, down to their voices.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

2. - Top - End - #752
    Orc in the Playground

[Palacio Septima]

Talon is still fairly irritable looking. Well, moreso than normal. However, she raises an eyebrow at the wrestling arrancar, somewhat taken aback. It takes her a moment to gain coherent thought.

"Really rich taste there, Sereg. Do you get a happy ending, too?" She doesn't wait for an answer. "You are wanted in Genoveva's sector."
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

3. - Top - End - #753

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    [Palacio Septima]

Talon is still fairly irritable looking. Well, moreso than normal. However, she raises an eyebrow at the wrestling arrancar, somewhat taken aback. It takes her a moment to gain coherent thought.

"Really rich taste there, Sereg. Do you get a happy ending, too?" She doesn't wait for an answer. "You are wanted in Genoveva's sector."
    "Then I guess I'd better go. Feel free to have the happy ending all to yourself, dear Talon. I'll be seeing you around the Primera, I suppose." Sereg says before standing from his throne and leaving past the fighting women and Talon. "Just keep them in one piece, please. Took a long time to get two that look alike."

4. - Top - End - #754
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    "Then I guess I'd better go. Feel free to have the happy ending all to yourself, dear Talon. I'll be seeing you around the Primera, I suppose." Sereg says before standing from his throne and leaving past the fighting women and Talon. "Just keep them in one piece, please. Took a long time to get two that look alike."
    "Whatever floats your boat, pervert." Talon growls, waiting until Sereg leaves to regard the two wrestling girls. So Sereg had a thing for women getting dirty. Well, she'd dirty them for him... no towel could scrub the stains off after she would be done with them. The draconic privaron shuts the door behind her... then, jams it. Turning to the young girls with a mischievous smirk, Talon prowls in for the pounce...
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

5. - Top - End - #755

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    "Whatever floats your boat, pervert." Talon growls, waiting until Sereg leaves to regard the two wrestling girls. So Sereg had a thing for women getting dirty. Well, she'd dirty them for him... no towel could scrub the stains off after she would be done with them. The draconic privaron shuts the door behind her... then, jams it. Turning to the young girls with a mischievous smirk, Talon prowls in for the pounce...
    Sereg hears the blood curdling screams from the twins as he makes his way to the Primera district, and if one could see his face, they'd see his own wicked smile bright and malicious. "Looks like there's hope yet."

6. - Top - End - #756
    Orc in the Playground

[Palacio Septima]

A few agonizing minutes later...

Talon swallows the bit of flesh she bit out of one of the arms of Sereg's comely maidens. Each of them lays upon the floor, unconscious and bleeding from multiple superficial lacerations, puncture wounds (seemingly from Talon's claws) and bites, and looking to be suffering plenty of blunt-force trauma from tail whipping and wing buffeting. "Certainly tastes fresh... But I will make Sereg regret his choice of words." With a malicious chuckle, she procures a rope (because really, you should always have a rope handy), and with some bifurcation, she has the two arrancar tied up in quick fashion. Finally, she takes a finger to the blood pooled on the floor, and writes a message for the Septima on the wall for later.

Spoiler
    Show

With a smirk at the crude painting she left for the Espada, she hefts the two girls off, to make a stop at her palace before looking for Pico.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

7. - Top - End - #757
    Pixie in the Playground

[Yaago Duarte, Fraccion to the Primera] (Entering the Primera's chambers)

"What's the old broad want now?" Yaago thought to himself in a gruff huff exhalation.

The Primera had beckoned him to join her, just as he Yaago was about to go out and kill a few hollow in his free time to get his fix of some fresh blood. As he had no time for that now since the Primera's wishes came first to his, he instead cut his right wrist a bit with his sword and slurped up a bit of his blood before he left his room for the Primera's chambers.

Yaago Duarte, was a large Arrancar, heavily muscled and strong, bald looking as his mask remnant looked like a backwards facing horn on top of his head. On his face was some fresh blood at his mouth's corners. He wore a white armless jacket outfit with black piping across the chest, it opened to show his bare chest riddled with scars and wounds, which were everywhere on his arms and exposed skin.

He strode into the Primera's chambers where she was already talking with some other Arrancar. He paid no heed to their words as he walked in, his big claymore like sword dragging behind him on the floor as he held it in his right hand. It made a scraping sound which was undeniably audible to anyone around, and as it drug clunky it left a slightly broken blood trail behind it. The source was a self inflicted wound on his right wrist which leaked blood onto the hilt and blade and ran down it to the floor as he drug it behind him.

As he came in he looked to the Primera with his pale and dirty eyes, confirming his presence, as if she wouldnt have already heard or seen him already. He moved over to a white chair against a wall, which he had come to frequent when he had to wait on the Primera for whatever reason, and plopped himself down on it. It was a tiny chair with the large Yaago dwarfing it as he sat on it. He leaned forward to hunch over a bit, dropping his sword in front of him with a thud clank sound.

He licked his wrist a bit and then his lips getting the last couple drops of blood from both places, before then leaning back against the back of the chair, bring his hands behind his head and then kicking out his legs a bit as he wait.

After a moment or two a little black arrancar cat would make its way into the chambers, slurping up the blood trail Yaago had made. It was almost a pleasant and happy looking cat, its tail was all bone covered (its mask remnant). It licked up the blood trail Yaago left and the cat followed it all the way to where Yaago sat, walking over and then licking the sword's blade trying to get at all its blood and clean it, walking up and down it.

Yaago paid little attention to the cat, save a quick sigh driven eye to it as it stretched out once before returning to its cleaning of the sword.

The cat was Yaago's pet, he found it in the deserts one day after an excursion for blood. It was rare occasion that Yaago ever was "full" of blood, and he left the Arrancar cat alone after killing and drinking the blood of so many hollows, as it had so little amount of blood it would have been more work to kill it than what he would have enjoyed by drinking its blood. It wasnt scared of him and started to lick up some of the other blood in the bloodbath Yaago created for himself, and Yaago laughed a bit feeling like a bond was formed. So Yaago took it back to Las Noches with him and trained it to clean up his blood messes he left, as he had been pressured and warned by the Primera to clean up after he was in her chambers. This cat was an easy solution, and one it bothered the Primera little as she got what she wanted.

It was not strong, but no one dared attack it as it followed Yaago, the one time someone did try to attack it, Yaago captured and tortured them for 3 months straight in his chambers, not killing immediately, but instead torturing and drinking the blood of the stupid arrancar and then healing it so as to torture and drink its blood even more, in front of its eyes nonetheless. Even letting the cat nibble on the arrancars open wounds as the arrancar lay screaming.

Still, Yaago sat as quiet as he could be, leaned back in a chair against the wall, waiting for the Primera to finish her conversation.

8. - Top - End - #758
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    Vicente frowns.

"It is theoretically possible. The most vulnerable would be Arrancar, since we are, in fact, a sort of hybrid between Hollow and Shinigami. After that, I would postulate that Vasto Lorde and Adjuchas would have varying levels of vulnerability, depending on their individual natures. Gillian would be rather binary; they would likely be either totally immune, or universally vulnerable, due to their more uniform nature. And the common Hollows would be all over the place, again due to wildly differing nature.

Of course, it really depends on the nature of the theoretical biological weapon. I sadly have no hard data on such things; that they might exist is only theory, so far as I know. What they could produce might only affect 5 of us total, or it could kill the whole of Hollows everywhere. There are potential ways to accomplish each, but even I don't quite have the knowledge and experience to produce such a weapon. Not yet, at any rate.
    "
    Genoveva

The Primera's already shaking her head by the time that Vincente finishes his little lecture, not because he had delved into the wrong topic though. "Nah, it ain't a concern den. If de arrancar can't figure out ta pollute der own kind den Ah don't 'pect de shinigami ta manage to do it eider. Better dat ya focus on more worthwhile tangs, like wat Ah'm gonna have ya workin' on or yer own projects. If it ain't a concern den der ain't no need ta work on it.

"...Vat de hell is taking dat little draconic twerp so long? Hmph..knew Ah should have just killed her."

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    A shocked expression crosses Lalita's face as air is knocked out his lungs. The impact hurts the wound in his back dearly, his armor cracking as Amada's own collides against it. The momentum forces him to stumble a fair few steps forwards before recovering his balance.

Four of his six arms, two on each side, are caught and locked in place by the pincers. Thick bone plates prevent them from being severed outright, but they bite deep still and likely cause some crushed bones. Two arms remain, first being one Pico previously injured that Lalita held close to his chest, and the second being one he extended to catch the oncoming javelin.

Then Lalita calms down, glancing over his shoulder at Amada. "Hello girl", he says. "We've been expecting you."

Around Pico, the feathers explode against the roaring flames, causing them to fade away to mere sparks and embers. Nonetheless, they dance around and taunt him, assuming miniature shapes of Genoveva, Amada and Lalita's own form disguised as a miko.

"What way is that to talk to a lady coming to your rescue?"
    , he asks non-chalantly from Pico, turning his flawless radiant face at him. Cross-shaped pupils seek to nail the battered Espada in place. "Is this about your pride? Ashamed of being helped by a woman? After letting a 'Stupid gender-bending tramp' beat you up? Make no mistake, Kurazume..."

The fiery corona springs into existence around Lalita again. As it's flowing directly from him, Amada is there to take the worst of it, crimson flames crawling up her skin like a mass of rats, maggots, centipedes and formless, nameless icky things, small mouths filled with white-hot teeth gnawing at her armor and skin, threatening to cover and swallow her entirely.

At the same moment, two archs of glowing energy arch through the darkness, shaping into two red-tinted copies of Lalita's resurrected form. Their large, chakram-like weapons break into parts, and each figure comes to hold three, curved blades as they glare at Pico.

"You can't afford to reject any help you're offered. You need it all."
    Amada

"SHUT UP!" Amada hollers back at Pico, face twisting with surprise and then anger, "You shouldn't be fighting this moron in the first place, what do you think you're doing?!"

There isn't much of a chance for Amada to respond though, cause at that point Lalita bursts into what honestly seems to be living flames that burn at her. Luckily her torso and upper body are well protected by thick bony armor, the same can't be said for her lower body though so she's quick to let go of the other Fraccion and 'back-pedal' through the void to try and avoid the scorching heat.

"Ow, ow, OW! Sonuva!" She hollers, glaring daggers at Lalita. She'd show him! But then...Pico seemed awfully determined to do this himself..should she really interfere?
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

9. - Top - End - #759
    Ettin in the Playground

[Void]

Lalita's four damaged arms fall limply against his sides. He glances at Amada over his shoulder... then his form blurs as he jumps upwards, swinging the massive chakram with one hand and throwing it towards Pico.

At the same moment, his red-tinted copies seem to lose cohesion, the sharp feathers passing harmlessly through them - then they reform and lunge at Pico from both sides, flaming blades cleaving through the dark to bite into the Decima's flesh.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

10. - Top - End - #760
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    "I guess I'm just that old-fashioned. I mean, back in my time, women fought too, but they had such a hard time of it occasionally... There were few who were famous, and my guess is, none of them bent for Ecchan, cuz I sure as hell don't recognize any from back then as his Espada. Maybe one of these days we oughta have a sparring match, sis."
    Cecilia laughs as she tosses her arm around Rouga's neck, as well as Caiphus. She walks forward, grinning wildly.

"Sure, anytime Bro."
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

11. - Top - End - #761
    Orc in the Playground

So she was a little weird, as far as Espada went... but then again, there was never such a thing as "normal" when it came to Hollows.

"Glad you like the idea, sis." Though it still felt a little strange calling her that...

"Caiphus-san, isn't it? Pray tell, do you have any information regarding how Pico-kun is in regards to that crossdressing miko? I just wanted to make sure neither of them goes too far."
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

12. - Top - End - #762
    Ogre in the Playground

Meanwhile, Mei is currently looking for any of her Fraccion.

Just... to talk.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

13. - Top - End - #763
    Orc in the Playground

If the librarian's screams of indignation are any pointer, she'll find them soon enough.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

14. - Top - End - #764
    Pixie in the Playground

Caiphus bends a little when he feels Cecilia's arm go around his shoulders to allow the shorter woman to easily reach. Then he looks at Rouga when the other man asks his question.

"If memory serves, that was Lalita-san, a Fraccion in the service of the Segunda Espada. At least, I believe that it was he who was fighting Pico-sama. His style of clothing is rather...distinctive, and I believe that I saw his blades, which are also quite unique. However, I am baffled as to why one of Edward-sama's Fraccion would be fighting Pico-sama. I cannot imagine that Lalita-san will win; Pico-sama seemed to be very angry, and I believe that Amada-san was following them as well."

"I'm afraid that this is the extent of my information, though. I am sorry that I could not be more informative."
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

15. - Top - End - #765
    Ogre in the Playground

Mei hears the screams, and starts to head that way.

Spoiler
    Show
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

16. - Top - End - #766
    Orc in the Playground

"He was also rather drunk. And he DID hit a lot of walls before they fell into that Garganta. If that 'Lalita' knows the right buttons to push, he might just get an edge. And you know that one moment of hesitation is all it takes, right?"

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #767
    Pixie in the Playground

"I am not going to pretend that Pico-sama was in anything like top condition when he started fighting Lalita-san, but he's the Decima Espada for a reason. It is very easy to push Pico-sama's buttons; it is harder to know which to push in order to gain the edge over him. Pico-sama is a capable fighter; all the Espada are. Lalita-san has an advantage, but little more. And besides, if Pico-sama loses to Fraccion while his own Fraccion is about to join the battle, then he doesn't deserve his rank anyway." Caiphus' face remained completely impassive, though his last statement had just a hint of what sounded like bitterness. As if a person like Pico didn't deserve to be considered equal or even close to someone like Cecilia. Not that Rouga could know what it meant with such specificity.

...Unless he had taken Cecilia's pipe and hat, of course.
    Star Wars iTP characters

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

18. - Top - End - #768
    Orc in the Playground

Talon drops in on the conversation. Like, quite literally. At least she's in a moderately better-looking mood. She eyes Cecilia, Caiphus, and Rouga.

"...Where's Pico. Genoveva wants to speak with him."

((Worth note: Talon is pretty flat. ))

[Elsewhere]

Ruwa got away from the library pretty quick. She heads into one of the adjacent sectors... looking around, she guesses it's the Terceras. Oh well. She just wanted to think a bit, anyway.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

19. - Top - End - #769
    Ogre in the Playground

Meanwhile, Mei might find Serazel.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

20. - Top - End - #770
    Pixie in the Playground

Caiphus looks up, probably making it very uncomfortable for Cecilia to have her arm around his shoulder.

"Pico-sama? He is currently in the Void, fighting someone. And may I ask when you started running the Primera's errands, Talon-san?"
    Star Wars iTP characters

21. - Top - End - #771
    Orc in the Playground

There is a distinct snapping sound.

Like a twig.

What was that? It was Talon's patience. It was probably a bad idea to make that comment. The look on the dragon-girl's face could likely make a man wet himself. "WHAT. DID. YOU. SAY."

Talon whips her claws about, sending a wave of kinetic energy at Caiphus, aiming to give him a few gashes across wherever he is unfortunate enough to be caught by the attack.

"I DO NO ONE'S ERRANDS, YOU PATHETIC WHELP."
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2011-02-09 at 08:00 PM.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

22. - Top - End - #772
    Pixie in the Playground

There's a quick blur of motion as Caiphus repositions himself, but not to dodge the attack. Instead, he positions himself in front of Cecilia, catching the attack and keeping it away from her. His impressive Hierro catches the brunt of the attack, but it leaves long cuts along his arms and stomach.

"I'm going to forgive that assault as a result of a mere loss of temper, but you'd best not attack the lady Cecilia ever again, on-purpose or otherwise." He lowers his arms and seems to relax his stance.

"And it's nothing to be ashamed of, Talon-san. Performing tasks for the Espada is one of the unfortunate realities of living in Las Noches. The sooner you accept that you are beneath them, the better." The wounds that she had inflicted on him were already healing, and he seemed completely unworried by her sudden anger. In truth, he had seen far too much of angry Cecilia to be worried by angry Talon.
    Star Wars iTP characters

23. - Top - End - #773
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    Meanwhile, Mei might find Serazel.
    And she might find him... disheveled. Winded, even. Both were unusual on Serazel, though even moreso in tandem.

"Ah, Mei-sama! A pleasure to meet you as always." Serazel offered, bending on one knee.

[Meanwhile, at the Decima's...]

Rouga seemed fairly unimpressed by Talon's anger. He did, however, register that the draconic girl had a rather... attractive set of assets.

It took him his all not to leap into her bosom faster than Sonido might take him.

And keep himself from drooling, too.

But the way she behaved, THAT definitely put him off.

"So cute... and yet so stupid..."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #774
    Ogre in the Playground

Mei blinks. "What happened to you?"

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

25. - Top - End - #775
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
    There's a quick blur of motion as Caiphus repositions himself, but not to dodge the attack. Instead, he positions himself in front of Cecilia, catching the attack and keeping it away from her. His impressive Hierro catches the brunt of the attack, but it leaves long cuts along his arms and stomach.

"I'm going to forgive that assault as a result of a mere loss of temper, but you'd best not attack the lady Cecilia ever again, on-purpose or otherwise." He lowers his arms and seems to relax his stance.

"And it's nothing to be ashamed of, Talon-san. Performing tasks for the Espada is one of the unfortunate realities of living in Las Noches. The sooner you accept that you are beneath them, the better." The wounds that she had inflicted on him were already healing, and he seemed completely unworried by her sudden anger. In truth, he had seen far too much of angry Cecilia to be worried by angry Talon.
    Now, Talon could have let Caiphus off with some scars if he hadn't gone and dug his hole deeper. Now she was going to make sure he would feel every word he said. "You forget your place, you insignificant waste of flesh. Not too long ago I was one of those Espada that you so foolishly equate as my master. NO ONE IS MY MASTER. I deign to cooperate with Genoveva and the Ghost King because I respect their power, not revere it. And you will learn to fear mine."

With a quick motion, Talon spins wildly, thrashing Caiphus with her aptly called Blood Wind as she takes to the skies. "I will pass the time waiting for the Decima by cleaving your flesh with my name."
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2011-02-09 at 08:36 PM.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

26. - Top - End - #776
    Orc in the Playground

"I encountered Ruwa after her foray into the Quarta's library. She was reading on the subject of... love, apparently.

Then she decided she loved me and I loved her. And went on to exact the consequences of said love."

It's hard to determine what's more difficult to accept - that he says this all with a straight face or what his chosen euphemism for sexual relationships had been right this moment.

[And at the Decima's...]

"You're a Privaron, then? What a coincidence, me too! I never got an Espada seat, though."
    Last edited by Kuroimaken; 2011-02-09 at 08:31 PM.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #777
    Ogre in the Playground

"Oh, Ruwa..."

Mei sighs. "...do you think it would help if I tried talking to her?"

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

28. - Top - End - #778
    Orc in the Playground

"Most likely, it would. I tried to offer my advice on the subject, limited though it may be. I'm unsure how successful it may have been. Would you like me to follow?"

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #779
    Ogre in the Playground

"No... I'll go to her alone."

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

30. - Top - End - #780
    Orc in the Playground

"Don't hesitate to call me if you need anything, milady." Serazel complies with a short nod.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show