New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #781
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Bitp:R] Hueco Mundo 2

Mei nods, and Sonidos away... looking for Ruwa.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

2. - Top - End - #782
    Pixie in the Playground

Caiphus glares at the woman as she speaks. Perhaps he was only a Fraccion, but what was she? The failed remnants of an Espada.

"I forget my place? I never claimed to be above you, lady Privaron. I only claimed that you were beneath the Espada, which you are. You are nothing more than the failed remains of an Espada; you lost. And yet here you are, picking fights with those beneath you in a desperate bid to make you feel better about your lot. I won't stand for it, Privaron or not."

Caiphus withstood her attack, though the blades in the air tore through his arms, leaving bloody trails streaking in their wake. And yet Caiphus didn't flinch, though the pain shot through him. He accepted the pain; he understood the pain.

He used the pain.

Caiphus shot through the air towards Talon, his wounds already healing as vanished and reappeared in blurs of Sonido. He appeared in front of her, contrary to the usual use of Sonido, his leg raised high in the air right before it came down in an ax kick aimed for her head.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

3. - Top - End - #783
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    [And at the Decima's...]

"You're a Privaron, then? What a coincidence, me too! I never got an Espada seat, though."
    Talon does nothing but shoot Rouga an incredulous glare. "Silence, Imbecile."

As for the impending kick... the draconic Privaron responds with a buffeting breath of forceful energy, intending to knock her opponent back. Should she succeed in this effort, she responds with another pair of blood wind attacks as she strafes around Caiphus with dispersed sonido of her own.

[Elsewhere]

As mentioned, Ruwa is just walking around the Tercera sector, looking thoughtful.
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2011-02-09 at 09:04 PM.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

4. - Top - End - #784
    Ogre in the Playground

Mei appears a short distance away from her. "Hello, Ruwa."

Spoiler
    Show
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

5. - Top - End - #785
    Orc in the Playground

"You know, it is just TOO unfortunate that with a figure like that she doesn't have two brain cells to keep her from snapping every other second. Popcorn?"

Hey, if Cecilia gets a pipe and a hat, Rouga gets Hammerspace Popcorn. Them's the rules.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

6. - Top - End - #786
    Bugbear in the Playground

Cecilia accepts some, and dons her hat.

"Indeed. It appears that Talon is quite aggravated by Caiphus' irrevocably mean comments!"
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

7. - Top - End - #787
    Barbarian in the Playground

A loud knock is heard from the chamber doors before they slowly slide open, the creak coming from the hinges adding to the atmosphere of nearly absolute silence. Standing behind the door is none other than Sereg Arturo, seventh Espada and former attackee in this very room.

"I see there's still a draft, Primera." Is all he says before walking in to stand beside Vincent, though with a rather noticeable gap between the two.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

8. - Top - End - #788
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    Cecilia accepts some, and dons her hat.

"Indeed. It appears that Talon is quite aggravated by Caiphus' irrevocably mean comments!"
    "It feels not unlike watching a monkey swallow a hand grenade."
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

9. - Top - End - #789
    Orc in the Playground

[Tercera Sector]
    Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    Mei appears a short distance away from her. "Hello, Ruwa."
    Ruwa stops in her tracks. Figures. The last person she really wanted to talk to right now... she's not even sure why she feels this way. She covers up the frustration with a smile, though, turning around to her Espada.

"Hihi, Meimei-chaaaaaaaan.~<3"
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

10. - Top - End - #790
    Ogre in the Playground

"...I just wanted to talk. If this is a bad time, though, I can always come back later..."

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

11. - Top - End - #791
    Orc in the Playground

[Tercera Sector]

"Talk? About what? Why would now be a bad time?~<3" Ruwa is giving no indication that she is pissed at Mei. Actually, is she? She isn't even sure herself.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

12. - Top - End - #792
    Ogre in the Playground

Mei's face has open concern written all over it.

"I..."

Mei stops.

She doesn't know how to even go into this topic. She cares for... and probably loves Ruwa in her own way... but she doesn't know how to reveal her knowledge of what happened without provoking Ruwa to anger, and she doesn't want to do that.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

13. - Top - End - #793
    Orc in the Playground

[Tercera Sector]

Ruwa frowns. "What'sss wrong, Meimei-chan?" Perhaps she found out about her and Serazel. Whatever. It was going to come out eventually. Even if Serazel didn't tell, they were lying naked on a table (amongst other evidence...) when a librarian saw them. What she found more wrenching is that she did not particularly even want to know what was wrong with Mei.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

14. - Top - End - #794
    Ogre in the Playground

"...Serazel told me what you were looking for."

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

15. - Top - End - #795
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Genoveva

The Primera's already shaking her head by the time that Vincente finishes his little lecture, not because he had delved into the wrong topic though. "Nah, it ain't a concern den. If de arrancar can't figure out ta pollute der own kind den Ah don't 'pect de shinigami ta manage to do it eider. Better dat ya focus on more worthwhile tangs, like wat Ah'm gonna have ya workin' on or yer own projects. If it ain't a concern den der ain't no need ta work on it.

"...Vat de hell is taking dat little draconic twerp so long? Hmph..knew Ah should have just killed her."
    Vicente frowned.

"While a part of me appreciates the vote of confidence, the greater part of me must say that that attitude is potentially hazardous, Lady Primera. I may not have devised such a weapon...but I have never sought to do so. To take this and say this means it cannot be done by either Arrancar or Shinigami is....well, to be blunt, it's short-sighted. The risk is there; I simply don't have enough data to quantify it. I can't counter something I don't have any data on.

That said, perhaps focus on a different topic is in order.

And as for Talon, perhaps she is having difficulty locating others for this meeting? It seems the Septima just arrived. Perhaps circumstances delay her with the others? Or she could be incompetent. It's hard to say.
    "

His attitude barely acknowledged Sereg, and was dismissive in the absence of Talon.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

16. - Top - End - #796
    Orc in the Playground

[Tercera Sector]
    Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    "...Serazel told me what you were looking for."
    Ruwa frowns a little deeper. ...Then sighs. "I'm... sssorry Meimei-sssama. I'm not sssure what came over me. I have everything I want, but I don't have sssomeone that's mine... and I kind of put that on Ssserazel-sssan. I'm sssorry... I like you, Meimei-sssama, and I enjoy your company, but I'm not sssure I love you. You underssstand, right?" Her eyes were telling the truth.

"...That doesssn't mean we can't be together, too, though, I mean, it'sss better than being lonely, right?" She smiles. Somewhat.
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2011-02-09 at 10:45 PM.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

17. - Top - End - #797
    Ogre in the Playground

"I... I know what you mean, Ruwa. And I do hope you find someone, but... really, true love has to be mutual. That said... I care for you and trust you, Ruwa."

Mei smiles at her.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

18. - Top - End - #798
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    Talon does nothing but shoot Rouga an incredulous glare. "Silence, Imbecile."

As for the impending kick... the draconic Privaron responds with a buffeting breath of forceful energy, intending to knock her opponent back. Should she succeed in this effort, she responds with another pair of blood wind attacks as she strafes around Caiphus with dispersed sonido of her own.
    The blast of energy doesn't stop Caiphus' kick; he had way too much force behind it for that. But it does adjust the trajectory slightly, more than enough for Talon to be able to dodge it easily. This time though, Caiphus sees her counterattacks coming, and begins to move through the air, dodging around, under, and above her, trying to catch her with swift punches or kicks after dodging her blood winds.

He also hears Cecilia's comment, but pretends not to. He too is an Arrancar; a creature of pain and anger. He has needs.
    Star Wars iTP characters

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

19. - Top - End - #799
    Orc in the Playground

[Tercera Sector]
    ...Do not do what you are thinking, witch.
    Ruwa hugs her Espada gingerly for a few moments, before backing off. "...In fact, if you don't mind, I could use that kind of companionship right now. It's kind of... I guess the mortals would call it 'depressing'." She's still smiling, but it's fragile.
    There will be no love found in the path you are taking.
    "So... shall we?"

[Decima Sector]

Talon cannot quite keep up with Caiphus' speed, however, her many blocking implements (the tough hierro hide on her arms, legs, her tail, and even her wings) deaden the blows dealt to her. What she is noticing is that her blows were almost immediately healing over...

Perhaps she should be taking a more visceral approach.

After taking a punch to her arm, she sonidos back, then, aims one claw for yet another aimed rake... but with the other, she forms a spear with her hand, and thrusts forward, causing a more piercing sensation with the second attack in her combo.

Then, before Caiphus has time to react, she feints and sonidos back, and dives her hand into the impact of her piercing attack, aiming to dig around before it can close properly.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

20. - Top - End - #800
    Ogre in the Playground

"All right."

Mei smiles at her, and sonidos the pair to her Palacio. "Actually... I think I'll let you do the binding this time. I've got some stuff you can use for that..."
    Last edited by horngeek; 2011-02-09 at 11:16 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

21. - Top - End - #801
    Pixie in the Playground

Caiphus grins as he dashes around with Talon, matching her easily. Was this the power of a Privaron? No wonder she had lost her status...

As she comes in for yet another raking slash, Caiphus brings up his arms to block - but is surprised when she materializes a spear in her other hand. Caiphus wasn't aware that she was capable of that! The spear digs deep into his chest, bypassing his block and tearing through his Hierro. Well, his fault for not taking her seriously, because that hurt.

As he staggers back from the strike, then sees her arm pulling back for a follow-up. She was hoping to capitalize on his weakness, on the hole in his Hierro. Well, he wasn't about to let her do that. As her hand drew closer, he grabbed it with both of his, then used Sonido to rocket straight downwards, moving one hand to her back as he aimed to smash her head into the balcony beneath. Destruction of the Decima's property was not his concern. Besides, the Espada were all very well insured against property damage.
    Star Wars iTP characters

22. - Top - End - #802
    Orc in the Playground

[Palacio Octava...]

Ruwa raises an eyebrow... then smirks playfully. "Really, now, Meimei-chan?"

"Do you have a paddle ssso I can punisssh you for your missscheviousss waysss?" Whether she's teasing or not, Mei can't be sure.

[Palacio Decima]

Talon growls, crushing the balcony with an upward-aimed breath attack. In the meantime, she aims the remaining effective limb she has, her tail, at the fraccion's dwindling weak spot, even as she struggles her way out of the hold.
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2011-02-09 at 11:21 PM.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

23. - Top - End - #803
    Ogre in the Playground

"Why don't you come up and see?"

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

24. - Top - End - #804
    Orc in the Playground

[Palacio Octava]

Ruwa smirks, and makes her way up. "Time for your punissshment, Meimei-chan! You've been a naughty girl!~<3"
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

25. - Top - End - #805
    Pixie in the Playground

Caiphus scowls as the balcony disintegrates beneath Talon, but he has altogether too much momentum to stop now. But just then, he feels a stabbing pain in his chest wound, and see Talon's tail trying to impale him!

How could I forget about her tail?! Caiphus thinks as he releases his hold on Talon to grab her tail. He plants his feet on it and uses her tail as a platform to Sonido up and away from Talon, pushing her down farther but letting her go completely.

Up in the air, Caiphus holds his chest as he feels the wound close. He'd have to be more careful next time; she was no one to play around with. He got the feeling that if he let her, she would kill him, and she wouldn't do it quickly either. He had to be ready for her next assault.
    Star Wars iTP characters

26. - Top - End - #806
    Ogre in the Playground

Mei chuckles, and digs out some rope. "Oh? What exactly do you have in mind?"

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

27. - Top - End - #807
    Orc in the Playground

[Palacio Octava]

Ruwa takes the rope, and begins wrapping Mei up. She winks at the Espada. "You'll jussst have to wait and sssee.~<3"

Aaaand roll curtain.

[Decima Sector]

Talon lets another feral growl loose. Her opponent was skilled. But she had the advantage in strength, and tools. As she spots her foe again, she breathes a more directed line of forceful energy, even as she darts into sonido to each side in succession to aim more piercing jabs at the Fraccion. After allowing for several distinct openings, she makes a charge for his right...
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

28. - Top - End - #808
    Ogre in the Playground

Mei giggles as the curtain falls!

{{Aaaand... I'd say wait for Kuroi.}}

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

29. - Top - End - #809
    Pixie in the Playground

Caiphus hears Talon's roar, and sees her expel a breath of...wind? Probably something much like her earlier slashes, Caiphus decides that he doesn't much care to find out how it feels. He experimentally fires a Bala at it as he dodges to the side, wondering how it will react.

He's surprised to find that it not only detonates on impact with what must some manner of gale, but the wind also blows the smoke from the Bala's explosion around in a twister, halting both the Bala and the attack. How interesting.

Caiphus continues to fire Bala at the breath attacks, stopping them and creating a thin screen of smoke around himself, but it's not enough to stop them completely, as Caiphus finds out when he feels blows like sledgehammers strike his arms and shoulders, though thankfully the blunt strikes aren't debilitating.

Nor can they hinder Talon's vision when she comes streaking out to his right. But the Bala he fires directly into her face will cause enough smoke to cloud them both. Thankfully, Caiphus' Pesquisa is advanced enough to allow him to see in the smoke, though Talon might find her vision impaired somewhat by the thick smoke.

His opponent was much stronger than he was; the smoke should compensate for that for now, but he had to fight smart. In one fluid motion, he drew his nodachi from his back and swung it down towards Talon, locating her through his radar-like Pesquisa.
    Last edited by Kayne650; 2011-02-10 at 11:45 AM.
    Star Wars iTP characters

30. - Top - End - #810
    Orc in the Playground

[Decima Sector]

That was not a roar. That was a growl. What Talon responds to the bala with is a roar.

Responding with a pesquisa of her own, Talon looks vulnerable for a moment... but turns immediately to Caiphus, grabbing the blade of the nodachi with her draconic claw as she aims a blood wind piercing thrust, with her actual claw following inches behind... directly for his collar. The middle of his collar.

Very possible she's going for his spine.

[Palacio Octava, Later]

Once again, Ruwa finds herself in the same position. Hanging in the web of the Espada she pledged her loyalty to. For once, however, she is not tied up herself. Next to her, Mei lies, breathing peacefully, having chosen to expose herself to their playful bondage games. An exhilarating time was had... but it did not quell the feelings Ruwa had in her heart.

Ruwa heaves, turning over to her Espada. She can't help but scowl at the sleeping beauty next to her. Espada of Lust... The title disgusted her. But did it? There was something deeper in her heart. That same feeling she had when she talked to Serazel earlier. That burning feeling of ressentiment. She hadn't begun to feel it until she spoke to Serazel. She ponders.

...And that was it. She, too, had feelings of lust. There were things she wanted... Like the elusive love. It was maddening, beyond her reach, among so many things she already had. She had power, luxury, and good company. But she didn't have love. And so it dawns on her. How can she?

This woman, this wench, this trollop of an Espada... she was hurting Ruwa's chances of obtaining love. Who would want to love a Fraccion of Lust?

Ruwa twitches. This couldn't go on.
    This is not the path.
    Twitch.
    You will not find love in jealousy and violence.
    This couldn't go on.
    For your own heart, do not proceed.
    This could not go on.

A low hissing emanates from Ruwa as her form radiates lightly, and mists roil around the room. The fraccion closes her eyes, from combined rage, jealousy, and a bit of fear as her form expands. Her legs bind together just as her normal resurreccion, but the tail that extends from her body extends, becoming much grander, and beautiful in form. A painful tingle emerges from her back as six more serpentine shapes grow, each the length and with of a king cobra, with glorious golden hoods, and wide maws. The source of the hissing, they betray Ruwa's true emotions even as she begins to tear up, cornering the sleeping Espada.

Ruwa's eyes open once more, and she looks upon Mei. I'm sorry Mei-sama, but I just can't wait any longer. I can't stay in your shadow anymore. The fraccion meets her ladies lips in a gentle embrace, coiling her tongue about the espada's much shorter one. Her eyes may dart open even as she begins to feel the tingling, painful numbness at the bottom of her legs as Ruwa begins to wrap around them with her elongated tail. Then the absolute void of feeling as first her toes turn to stone... then the rest of her feet, then her legs. Ruwa pulls back as she sees her 'lovers' eyes open.

"Ahhh, Mei-sssssama... I sssssee you're awake... It's a ssssshame... I didn't want thisssss to be painful for you. But, you had to ruin it... I'm afraid I can't allow you to sssssteal my adoration for any longer."

A malicious grin grows on the fraccion's face as she crushes Mei's stone legs and pelvis.

The screams echo all through the Palace. Such suffering could not be accurately portrayed in words, so those that hear it can only cringe at the thought of what horrific fate had befallen the owner.

But the palace is empty...

All except for one other.
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2011-02-10 at 01:25 AM.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!