New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1732333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1485
  1. - Top - End - #1231
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [Bitp:R] Hueco Mundo 2

Lalita lifts his right hand to rub his temples. "With all due respect, Master, you are pushing your own buttons all by yourself. I mean no offense, but did it not cross your mind that I really am tired? I believe dear Miss Canguro is tired as well, and I would not like to be rude towards her by having a discussion as ridiculous like this right now."
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

2. - Top - End - #1232
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

Genoveva

The Primera remains largely ignorant of Edward as the other Espada finishes patching up the haori, giving a short nod when he finishes and blazes out. Still she looks after him for a moment before casting a look at Yaago.

"Go see if an' fools tried ta replace Arcelia or Lalita...Ah feel sumthin' dun at da provin' arena place earlier. Ah wanna take a nap." Genoveva says listlessly, giving a wide yawn as she saunters over to her bed and plops face down on it.
    [Yaago Duarte, Fraccion to the Primera] (Standing to the side of the Primera watching her while the other Espada finished sewing and left)

"grrrrrr..." Yaago growled under his voice as the disrespectful Espada left the room.

As he did, he walked over to HIS chair, and grabbed it in an angry motion and walked it over to the wall and set it down in a huff and small crash. His little cat prancing behind him, lapping up a few drops of blood that fell, before jumping on the seat of the chair and rubbing itself against the back of the chair and archign its back.

"Grrrrr" Yaago growled a bit louder to the cat, not wanting to see anything cute ever, but especially when he was pissed at that rude Espada. Yaago was turning around when the Primera spoke to him.

Yaago's eyes widen as he listened to her and walked near her. Yaago wasnt exactly sure what she was talking about, but she was much wiser and more powerful than him so he nodded as she talked and finished. Her reference to wanting to take a nap, closed his mouth just as he was about to ask a question.

Instead he simply said as soft as his horrible voice could annunciate. "Yes my Primera...of course"

He then backed away, plopping his sword on his shoulder and walking out of the room. He eyed his cat with a grimace as it lay on the chair curled into a sleeping position, full on Yaago's blood and needing a nap as well.

He made his way out of her chambers and closed the door on his exit. He took a few steps and stopped. "Replace Lalita or Arcelia?...ugh..." Yaago thought to himself. He licked his lips a bit, wettenign up some dry blood on his lips, tasting it.

Yaago hated detective work. He hated talking to people at all really, other than his Primera and fellow Fraccion to the Primera (since they served his Primera) he felt little care for anyone else or their well being. But whether he cared what could, might, or did happen to Lalita and Arcelia he had to go find out.

Yaago readjusted his large sword on his shoulder and bounded off towards the proving arena. Hopefully it wouldnt take much to get the Primera the information she wanted.

3. - Top - End - #1233
    Ogre in the Playground

Edward turned to Canguro. "Oh come on, what's the point of concealing yourself? Don't feel embarrassed. You need not hide anything from me." He resumed staring at Lalita. "Fine then, we'll talk later when you're ready. Feel free to brag to Canguro about how you so bravely abused my kindness in not obliterating you just now and call me a fool some more while I wait." With an indignant "hmph!" Edward swung his head upwards and strutted out of the room. He'd wait for Lalita in his throne room.

4. - Top - End - #1234
    Ettin in the Playground

Lalita gives a flabbergasted stare after Edward. Then he collapses back on the bed, sighing deeply. "... ugh. All that melodrama makes me sick in the stomach", he mutters, holding a hand on his forehead.

5. - Top - End - #1235
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    The punches stop once Clovis decided he's had enough of the spines.

Then Ivaz will hear a blast in the wall next to her, probably indicating that she just narrowly evded a bala.

Mirroring his target, Clovis shifts his offensive into a barrage of balas, much faster attacks than his punches, if lacking somewhat in flexibility with their trajectory.
    [Underground Arena]

At first, Ivaz does well to dodge them, though a few get close.

Then one catches her non-injured leg, the immediate effect being that she slows down some.

Then one catches her in the chest, sending her into the wall. She'll be feeling that one later.

Crap...think it's about time to jet...

She knew she could get to the opening they fell through. She just needed a distraction.

Hormigueo! The spikes form again, and fly right for Clovis, able to seek him out by his reiatsu. As soon as they fly form him, Ivaz takes off for the wall closest to the opening, and will dig her claws in and quickly climb up.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

6. - Top - End - #1236
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    [Cuarta Sector - Secret Meeting]

Vicente listened to Talon's idea with an impassive face. But when she was done, he smiled. It was the smile of a predator, one that had suddenly seen its prey before it, helpless to fight back.

"My my. Is that what he was running around crying about? My sources inform me he seemed incensed with you about something. I applaud anything that drives him to such mindless rage.

And your plan. Truly, a thing of beauty, I must say. Simple, in the end, which is better. So, you send these double agents to him, they strike when he is least prepared, and I make sure to strike while the iron is hot, as the saying goes. My presence will take some finesse, but I believe I actually have a way to excuse my presence long enough to accomplish my goal.
    "

He bared his teeth as his smile widened.

"I'll make sure you get copies of the pictures. The look on his face should be priceless."

He composed himself somewhat, the smile fading to a slight smirk.

"As for the favor, that seems reasonable enough. Would you concede to allow me the right to turn down a favor if I find it truly objectionable? And I will state right away that any favor that would have me work against the interests or persons of either the Cuarta Espada, or the Ghost King, would be objectionable. As would blatantly revealing details of some aspects of my work. Beyond that, it would have to be a case-by-case basis.

If this is acceptable to you, I would consider us...what's the phrase? Ah, yes. If those terms are fine with you, consider us in business, Lady Talon.
    "
    "I have no interest in overturning the Cuarta. My anger towards him is all to keep an image alive. I would think you'd know to keep your mouth sealed on that matter... As for the Ghost King, I am only reforming the lesser facets of this system for the benefit of us all. Would he not appreciate the efforts to make his city a more tolerable place?" Talon's smirk twists slightly.

"Very well, then. 'In business' we are." The draconian privaron stands and bows, then makes her way out.

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Primera Sector

"Is something the matter with the gues..?!" The suspicious, but still polite, question is cut off in mid-stride and replaced by a loud howl of pain as the yellow cero consumes the wall and hits something behind it. 'It' turns out to be an entire room full of the twisting and snaring black threads, about a quarter of which are connected to what looks like the pale shell of a woman that's lacking any sort of internal components...that's been half blasted away by a cero.

The entire mass convulses and twists inwards upon itself, seeting and coiling even as the shell is thrust towards Carina so the empty eyes can stare the other in the face.

"Ahh! This one had almost completed a new shell! The guest has undone much work!"
    The princess struggles free of her bindings, and begins to charge yet another cero, pointed at her captor.

I could do a lot more damage...
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

7. - Top - End - #1237
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    [Underground Arena]

At first, Ivaz does well to dodge them, though a few get close.

Then one catches her non-injured leg, the immediate effect being that she slows down some.

Then one catches her in the chest, sending her into the wall. She'll be feeling that one later.

Crap...think it's about time to jet...

She knew she could get to the opening they fell through. She just needed a distraction.

Hormigueo! The spikes form again, and fly right for Clovis, able to seek him out by his reiatsu. As soon as they fly form him, Ivaz takes off for the wall closest to the opening, and will dig her claws in and quickly climb up.
    Once again Clovis is foced to cover himself, halting his assault.

Once it is over, he looks up at Ivaz, trying to escape.

"Found that you are out of your league miss?"

Clovis raises a pointed, menacing finger towards Ivaz, a prismatic orb forming in front of the claw-like phalanx.

"Or perhaps an elaborate ploy. It is not fitting of an espada to underestimate those he is faced with, absolute lethality is the least lord Von Geister demands."
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

8. - Top - End - #1238

[Underground Arena]

Ivaz pauses for a moment to respond. Love to stay and chat, but something tells me I won't make it. And I'd rather live.

She swings an arm, launching a few balas at him for further distraction, and quickly resumes climbing.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

CHARACTERS

9. - Top - End - #1239
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    "I have no interest in overturning the Cuarta. My anger towards him is all to keep an image alive. I would think you'd know to keep your mouth sealed on that matter... As for the Ghost King, I am only reforming the lesser facets of this system for the benefit of us all. Would he not appreciate the efforts to make his city a more tolerable place?" Talon's smirk twists slightly.

"Very well, then. 'In business' we are." The draconian privaron stands and bows, then makes her way out.
    Vicente returns Talon's smirk.

"I am please to hear this. And yes, I think the King will appreciate us...improving the situation around here.

Yes, we are indeed "in business". We shall likely speak sometime later, Lady Talon.
    "

He nods at her bow, but remains seated for a while after she leaves, the smirk never leaving his face.

"This has the makings of being very...profitable."
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

10. - Top - End - #1240
    Pixie in the Playground

[Yaago Duarte, Fraccion to the Primera] (On the way to the Proving Arena)

Yaago was making his way to the Proving Arena....it wasnt a place just anyone could go or anyone knew about, but being close to the Primera had its "advantages"... There were times when he LOVED the Proving Grounds...so much gore, so much blood... but there were also times when it seemed to be only used as a platform for those vying for power. Yaago preferred it was for blood, and for bloods sake. Who was in charge mattered little to Yaago. His Primera was in charge of him, and that was all that mattered. She gave him everything he wanted, what was the point of any more? Powerful blood, not powerful blood....it all was tasty to Yaago.

He adjusted his large sword a bit on his shoulder as he made his way. He never did like sheathes, took too long to get to cut anything.

Yaago eyed a couple low powered Arrancar as he walk past them, he was more hungry than he thought. "Perhaps a side trip before the proving arena? ...Nah...the Primera's orders were first" he thought to himself...but Yaago did start to feel the remnants of "pity" in his soul for whomever was going to be his next lunch. It wasnt gonna be pretty, and Yaago was gonna enjoy every second.

11. - Top - End - #1241
    Barbarian in the Playground

Apolinar just gives the defeated soldier a look.

"I counted that. Less than a tenth of a second. I expected him to have least to have to hit you... I have no room for lightweights!"

The look was followed by a bullet.

"How did that weakling ever get through basic... Ah, your assessment."

Apolinar stood up from his desk once again. He couldn't believe this - couldn't believe it in the slightest. The thought of Rouge- sorry, Rouga, being competent at his job just completely boggled his mind. It had to be wrong, it had to be!

"From what I've seen so far, I have no problem with anything. However, I have but one more test: Hierro. Now, I've already done some of this with you during your agility test earlier, but..."

A cannon behind Apolinar chose this exact time to fire, caking the entrie room in soot, and rasing very important questions, such as "WHY DO YOU HAVE A CANNON IN YOUR ROOM!?"

And perhaps more importantly, sending a cannoball straight at Goki's face.
    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #1242
    Orc in the Playground

Now, THIS forces Goki to move against his will... slightly.

Specifically, by three inches.

And then the cannonball utterly disintegrates right off his flawless, nigh-shining face.

"I was about to mention this, sir. Sargeant Rouga calls me Goki-kun due to my cockroach-like resiliency.*

He also has each of his troops endure a barrage of his bala each day. Sometimes it's Cero day."

Spoiler
    Show
    Gokiburi is Japanese for cockroach. It's also used commonly to refer to the lowest of the low, and is synonimous with zako (cannon fodder).
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

13. - Top - End - #1243
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    [Underground Arena]

Ivaz pauses for a moment to respond. Love to stay and chat, but something tells me I won't make it. And I'd rather live.

She swings an arm, launching a few balas at him for further distraction, and quickly resumes climbing.
    Clovis swats his free arm at the balas, causing them to explode prematurely.

Well, except the one he misses, which hits him in the face. His balance falters, and the prismatic cero blasts up through the hole towards the sky (dome) above, a flash of multiple colors passes right next to Ivaz, turning fiery red midflight.

She has plenty of time to escape while Clovis recovers his footing and dusts his face.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

14. - Top - End - #1244

[Underground Arena - Tercera District]

Ivaz uses that time to book it. Still in her resurreccion form, she crawls out of the opening and quickly makes her way down the street and away. She was leaving this district, and heading back home.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

15. - Top - End - #1245
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HirokatsuGoto View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    [Yaago Duarte, Fraccion to the Primera] (On the way to the Proving Arena)

Yaago was making his way to the Proving Arena....it wasnt a place just anyone could go or anyone knew about, but being close to the Primera had its "advantages"... There were times when he LOVED the Proving Grounds...so much gore, so much blood... but there were also times when it seemed to be only used as a platform for those vying for power. Yaago preferred it was for blood, and for bloods sake. Who was in charge mattered little to Yaago. His Primera was in charge of him, and that was all that mattered. She gave him everything he wanted, what was the point of any more? Powerful blood, not powerful blood....it all was tasty to Yaago.

He adjusted his large sword a bit on his shoulder as he made his way. He never did like sheathes, took too long to get to cut anything.

Yaago eyed a couple low powered Arrancar as he walk past them, he was more hungry than he thought. "Perhaps a side trip before the proving arena? ...Nah...the Primera's orders were first" he thought to himself...but Yaago did start to feel the remnants of "pity" in his soul for whomever was going to be his next lunch. It wasnt gonna be pretty, and Yaago was gonna enjoy every second.

[Yaago Duarte, Fraccion to the Primera] (On the way to the Proving Arena, stopping at the Segunda Espada's territory)

Yaago, had a ways to go before he got to the proving ground area. He neared the 2nd Espada's territory, and he sigh heavily, remembering that Arcelia was once his Fraccion...perhaps he should start his investigation here. Edward Callahan, the Segunda Espada, was a smart guy.

The only thing that was a problem for Yaago, was the 2nd Espada's territory and Arrancar that dwell there...in fact the Segunda Espada himself fit the bill too.

They were all so "pretty"...everything was so clean, and they danced and sang and had art...and they HATED Yaago (or Yaago thought so at least)...which wasnt so bad, but it only made Yaago want to kill them more, and he knew he couldnt do that without the Primera's approval. "UGH...." Yaago said in disgust as he turned to enter the 2nd Espada's territory, making his way towards the 2nd Espada's "chamber" (throne room, whatever is his place for receiving)

All Yaago wanted to do was spit blood everywhere, and kill these dainty little Arrancar everywhere, rip their hair from their skulls, watch em dance after he ripped off a leg .Let's see how pretty they could be turned inside out. Would they still sing and be merry then? Yaago smirked to himself thinking on the fun he could have.

Yaago approached the receiving area for guests, and barked out his presence "HEY!!... this is Yaago Duarte, from the Primera... the Segunda here?"
    This was about as polite as Yaago could be and speak...

He waited for a response, adjusting his sword on his shoulder, his feet wide apart and slouching in his stance a bit. He would tire quickly of waiting, biting into his lip hard making it bleed and ooze out blood which Yaago lapped up, trying to bide his time by eating. Some drops of blood would undoubtedly trickle down his face onto his clothes, a few even probably onto the ground.

16. - Top - End - #1246
    Ogre in the Playground

Edward suddenly appeared before Yaago. "Yes, he is." Ugh, not this creep now.

17. - Top - End - #1247
    Ettin in the Playground

[Secret hideout in Segunda's palacio]

After a good while of just lying in place and rubbing his temples as if he had a headache, Lalita sighs and reaches to cuddle Canguro. "Could you go and ask if those letters found their way?", he asks. "I really don't have anything to say to him right now. Please?"

18. - Top - End - #1248
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by nothingclever View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Edward suddenly appeared before Yaago. "Yes, he is." Ugh, not this creep now.
    [Yaago Duarte, Fraccion to the Primera] (On the way to the Proving Arena, at the Segunda Espada's waiting area)

Yaago's eyes go wide for a moment as the Segunda appears so quickly, he grips his sword a bit tighter out of instinct, but he relaxes a bit as soon as he does.

The contempt Yaago has for the Segunda is probably ENTIRELY reciprocated on the Segunda's part so Yaago pays little heed to trying to be anything more than he is. Yaago nods just a bit as he licks a bit of blood off his lips before continuing

Yaago uses his free hand and motions back with his thumb behind him generally towards the Primera's territory where he came from and begins to speak as if he was almost in mid sentence... "...yeah...so my Primera asked me to check in on Arcelia and Lalita...i know Arcelia used to be one of yer Fraccion...you have any idea where she might be? I figured you to be a guy who always knew what's goin on..."

He looks on to the Segunda, his dirty eyes as bored by this duty as he is sure the Segunda is for hearing his request. Yaago tried to not let it show, but he felt how powerful the Segunda was... and it was nothing less than an enormous power...it was nothing like the Primera's, he thought, some egotistical pride invaded his thoughts for a moment, but it was still more powerful than any other Arrancar he had been around.

Regardless, Yaago looked on...knowing his place, he figured to get a vapid response, but nonetheless, Yaago was not the best detective in the world..."might as well start here" he figured, plus it might eliminate him from having to come here later, and he did so despise this place.

He shifted his weight and stood waiting.

19. - Top - End - #1249

[Caos Encarnada]

Cecilia stretches as she walks about her realm, grinning widely. Those in her realm shrink from her, worried for their lives.

As they should be. She is the Sexta Espada, Chaos Incarnate, Destroyer of Men, and, according to a certain barkeep, "Holds the most damn beer in Las Noches in one go." She quite liked the barkeep. He was cool.

She stands in the middle of her realm, arms stretched out wide.

"Boy, today is gonna be a great day!"
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

20. - Top - End - #1250
    Ogre in the Playground

"Lalita is doing just fine at the moment. He has asked that I not disclose where he is at the moment. I have no idea where Arcelia might be or what her condition is," said Edward dryly.

21. - Top - End - #1251
    Pixie in the Playground

"Lalita is doing just fine at the moment. He has asked that I not disclose where he is at the moment. I have no idea where Arcelia might be or what her condition is," said Edward dryly.
    [Yaago Duarte, Fraccion to the Primera] (On the way to the Proving Arena, at the Segunda Espada's waiting area with the the Segunda Edward)

Yaago nodded as responded... "wonderful...vague responses...the Primera's gone kick my ass if this is all the info i get..." he thought to himself as he looked on to Edward. A few drops of blood fell from his lips to his jacket chest area and dribbled down, as he had been chewing on the inside of his mouth.

"right...great.....well.....so, you have any clue who might know where Areclia is? I have no idea where to begin to look...and to be honest so many of these arrancar look the same after a while ya know?" he said with a dry smile... the Segunda had no reason to hypothesize, but Yaago being under orders from the Primera and the Segunda knowing that might very well go a long way into understanding their relationship...plus Yaago might even get a place to start

Yaago shifted his weight again and re-grip his sword and replace it on his shoulder as it had gotten uncomfortable. Yaago noticed the blood on his jacket and smushed it into his jacket a bit more with his other hand, then placed his bloodied hand on his waist.

22. - Top - End - #1252
    Ogre in the Playground

"Nope." Edward enjoyed the apparent comeuppance Yaago was getting for being so weird.

23. - Top - End - #1253
    Pixie in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    "Nope." Edward enjoyed the apparent comeuppance Yaago was getting for being so weird.

[Yaago Duarte, Fraccion to the Primera] (On the way to the Proving Arena, at the Segunda Espada's waiting area with the the Segunda Edward)

Yaago nodded gruffly to the Espada and his short response, if Yaago thought himself smart enough for detective deduction he would probably think Edward's responses were TOO short, as in he was hiding something. But as he doesnt really care, he will simply relay the message to the Primera as Edward gave it.

"Wonderful...thanks for the info...i'll be sure to let the Primera know about Lalita..." he waived a bit flippantly to Edward as he spoke.

Yaago nodded a bit to him and sloppily turned in place and headed back out of his territory. "Thank god i can leave...though i wish i woudl haev gotten all the information so i could go back to the Primera and be done with this crap" he thought as he strode out with a casual speed of the Segunda's territory.

He chewed on his inner mouth a bit, which was already raw and bleeding, he slurped up the blood as it pooled in his mouth as he went, thinking:
    "Back on my way to the proving grounds...ugh"

Yaago was happy to leave this territory, he was not happy that he had to keep looking for Arcelia...

24. - Top - End - #1254

DrowGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    [Secret hideout in Segunda's palacio]

After a good while of just lying in place and rubbing his temples as if he had a headache, Lalita sighs and reaches to cuddle Canguro. "Could you go and ask if those letters found their way?", he asks. "I really don't have anything to say to him right now. Please?"
    Canguro opened her eyes slowly, letting out a yawn as she was cuddled and reahicng up to rub the side of her head "Mnhuh? Oh... oh, alright, I'll go find him."

She took a while getting out of the bed, much preferring to stay in bed. Canguro knelt down to pick up her zanpakuto and walked out to the bedroom and started rifling through the drawers in the large main room.

Picking a new outfit, white pants and shirt with a long coat, quickly dressing herself before taking a seat on the big comfy couch to put on her serrated gauntlets and greaves. Once she was done she made her way through the secret passage to find her way back to Edward's throne room.

25. - Top - End - #1255
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zerkai View Post
    Picking a new outfit, white pants and shirt with a long coat, quickly dressing herself before taking a seat on the big comfy couch to put on her serrated gauntlets and greaves. Once she was done she made her way through the secret passage to find her way back to Edward's throne room.
    Edward stood with his back to Canguro. He spun around to meet her. "Are you here to inquire whether Lalita's letters were successfully sent? If so, they were."

26. - Top - End - #1256

DrowGirl

Edward stood with his back to Canguro. He spun around to meet her. "Are you here to inquire whether Lalita's letters were successfully sent? If so, they were."
    ((OOC: Dammit, I'm sorry, didn't notice this in my subbed threads.))

"Yes Master Edward, he wanted to make sure they were all delivered..."
    Canguro replied, giving a small yawn as she stretched, still looking sleepy.

"With the week of training outside the Las Noches, and sleeping for a while, is there anything interesting going on in the city now?"

27. - Top - End - #1257
    Pixie in the Playground

[Yaago Duarte, Fraccion to the Primera] (At the Proving Arena)

After a long while of walking and sideways glances, he came to the proving grounds. Yaago looked around briefly, not seeing Arcelia or Lalita anywhere.

He growled to himself and huffed out loud.

"ugh..this is bull$h!t" he thought "...i'm never gonna find these people...i'm just gonna go back and tell her what i found...maybe she have a better idea of where to look...she was prolly just trying to get me out of the room so she could sleep anyways..."

Yaago turned in place, looking around a little bit longer with lazy eyes, in case anyone was nearby or anything was happening.

Yaago stood in a wide stance, caked in dry blood from his own wounds that he had opened so he could keep himself occupied on the long walk. He scratched his big horn on his head and licked his teeth a bit as he held his big claymore sword over his shoulder.

28. - Top - End - #1258
    Ettin in the Playground

Hive

Few ever descended to the hive, only a scant few ever returned from it. Shamefully for the two who were now cocooned to the walls, they were none of those who did.

They could still see the lights coming from vents right underneath the throne, so it was pretty shallow. Pan could see Arcelia, Arcelia could see Pan. Neither could speak or open their mouths or move their hands, their host couldn't quite have them using ceros or resurreccions now. And they were there for a while, so they had stopped struggling.

"Guess you have the fight out of you now... I guess we can proceed them, since anything else just won't be so fun..."

Von Geister kicks a switch, and the depths of the throne room - and that chamber of the hive they are in - begin to ascend to the middle of the city.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

29. - Top - End - #1259
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zerkai View Post
    ((OOC: Dammit, I'm sorry, didn't notice this in my subbed threads.))
    Spoiler
    Show

"Yes Master Edward, he wanted to make sure they were all delivered..."
    Canguro replied, giving a small yawn as she stretched, still looking sleepy.

"With the week of training outside the Las Noches, and sleeping for a while, is there anything interesting going on in the city now?"
    ((OOC: Well I'm far worse now.))
    Edward shrugged. "Nothing that I'm aware of."

30. - Top - End - #1260
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

[Somewhere in Las Noches]

Vicente had been working hard on the theoretical substances Genoveva had requested. He was close, so very close, to success.

He'd heard reports from scattered spies that there were shakeups occurring all over the city. Espada vanishing, being replaced. The time was ripe for a change.

Which is almost exactly the moment he felt a faint rumbling. Quickly stopping some sensitive brewing processes, he looked at a couple of his instruments.

"The center of the city?"

And with that, he was donning his latest model of Cloak and blurring out the door. It wasn't long before he was overlooking the central area of the city, frowning in thought. He could tell something was happening, but not what. So he waited, watched, and wondered.

"Is this the work of His Majesty?"
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune