New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2035363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 1485
  1. - Top - End - #1321
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [Bitp:R] Hueco Mundo 2

Cuerva, Thessian and Ragnis

Ragnis opens the exposition.

"Over the course of her regency, Genoveva - your predecessor - walled the majority of distrito uno and made it into her palace. The remaining fringe areas were left mostly lawless, and in spite of remaining in our records as portions of distrito uno under her authority, those areas were effectively assimilated, administratively and aesthetically, into districts dos and diez."

"Inside the palace, Genoveva mostly housed the rabble that were not accepted in other districts. The majority of the original denizens either relocated or were killed into what became essentially a massive deathtrap full of the worst rabble the city has to offer, some might say it was a superb training grounds, but truly it was just an inneficient blood sport arena, something to give meaning to the term, 'stone jungle'."

"The underground portion of the district, including a considerable portion of the Ciudad Baja with even a few connections to the Hives underneath, was converted into a massive dungeon complex aptly named 'The Pits' a hold for Genoveva's prisoners, kept under such tight wrappings, regulations and indexes that they alone proved she was not an ignorant and uncivilized mongrel, as the abovegorund regions, as well as some of her escapades with the cctava, would indicate."

"Of course. All of this is of minimal relevance, since the recent reordering of the city saw roughtly seventy percent of Genoveva's palace leveled down to the basic frame of the original blocks of the city, with plenty of rubble to help in the rebuilding. The majority of the entrances to the pits were closed, but their basic framework and those entrances located in the region nearer to the center of the city remained intact."

"Lastly, Genoveva had two fraccion. Anita Hart, her primary administrator, effectively the person who ran the daily affairs of the sector, and Yaago Duarte, a bloodthirsty thug fit for little more than acting as muscle."

"As of Genoveva's loss of her position, both were demoted to their original ranks of numeros remaining as the effective authority of the sector until the new administration is settled."

"Any questions?"
    Last edited by Draken; 2011-05-17 at 11:53 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

2. - Top - End - #1322
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Cuerva, Throne Room

Cuerva rubs her chin thoughtfully at the information. It seems that there is an underground layer in her territory which she is not really interested in altering, but would like to visit in due time. As for the lost territory, she is in no hurry to reclaim it. Her ideas of reconstruction would render the width of space meaningless as the height is far more important.

"Am I right to assume that any and all Hollows and Arrancar living in my grounds are mine to command, and thus can be the labor force required to refurbish my palace as I see fit? How about food? What are the feeding rules instituted by our King? As for the demoted Fraccion, I shall send my summons later."
    Last edited by Nicklance; 2011-05-17 at 10:20 PM.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

3. - Top - End - #1323
    Ettin in the Playground

Throne Room

"All citizens of the district are yours to command as you see fit."

"The Ghost King prefers that wild hollows, not the very citizens of the city, be used for sustenance. Criminals may be dealt with as seen fit and you are free to institute laws to your preference, but moderation is to be observed."

"There are bait areas at the outer walls that attract small hollows for easy sources of food, as well blight growths in the same overall regions." - "Blight tastes rotten, however, and provides only the bare minimum sustenance to prevent you from going insane from hunger." - "But of course, the occasional slip of self-control and devouring of a fellow citizen can be overlooked."

"Do note, that feeding on the fraccion of other espada, other espada, the privaron, any member of the royal family or anyone of relevant interest to another arrancar of considerable power can be met with entirely foreseen consequences. Revenge is not only allowed, but encouraged."
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

4. - Top - End - #1324
    Barbarian in the Playground

Primera District

Sereg shambles through the ruins of the former Palacio Uno, looking for god knows what. He's limping heavily and groaning with every other step, but he seems determined enough. His leg is splinted and his arm is in a sling, his hand coming out of his open jacket. Fresh bandages can be seen along his entire forearm and ending at his hand. "This place is a hole now. Guess Geister didn't care much about the landscaping when he stole the towers."

Sereg's boot kicks against a metal grate and a low whistle is let from his lips.
    "Guess I found the hole. Time to go once more down he rabbit hole." He bends over and lifts the grate with a heavy sigh. "I'm not cut out for this anymore." Without more than a moment's hesitation he steps into the darkness, holding himself close to the top to replace the heavy grate with a loud scrape. "Hope Genoveva doesn't mind me borrowing this." Within a few moments he's gone from sight and sense.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

5. - Top - End - #1325
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Throne Room

Cuerva curtsies the Envoys once again with a smile. "Accept my thanks and appreciation for the information. I must bid you adieu to oversee my affairs this instant."

Taking a spinning leap off the large windows of the throne room, Cuerva manifests her wings as she flies towards the 'bait areas' as described by her Envoys. Launching a series of Bala strikes and sword slashes, she quickly shoves the chunks of small Hollows and the occasional Menos coming to feast on the little ones into her Garganta, making sickening crunching and chewing noises as the portal organ begins to sate Cuerva's hunger.

At the end of her feast, Cuerva feels slightly more flesh clothe her bones and her hair has grown slightly longer. Her hunger has been sated, for now.

--------------------------------------------

Primera District

This place is in ruins, but from the dust and broken walls of this once filthy hovel of scum and villainy a new city shall rise. One with order, potential and power.

Circling the area three times to get an accurate gauge of the actual dimensions of the place, Cuerva smiles satisfied with her survey. A concentric city can be designed from this place, a smaller model of her Aerie of Slaughter without its expansive canyons and mountain ranges for flight training. No matter, they can always fly outside Las Noches for further training.

Landing on the highest point of the former Palacio Uno, Cuerva sends her reiryoku signal outwards, a summons, radiating throughout her designated territory, at the same time, her Pesquisa is stretched out as wide as she could to cover the same area.

Letting her voice ring far and wide, Cuerva speaks. "Numero Anita Hart, Numero Yuugo Duarte, you are hereby summoned to the Primera District." This she would need to do personally.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

6. - Top - End - #1326

Quote Originally Posted by Nicklance View Post
    Throne Room

Cuerva curtsies the Envoys once again with a smile. "Accept my thanks and appreciation for the information. I must bid you adieu to oversee my affairs this instant."

Taking a spinning leap off the large windows of the throne room, Cuerva manifests her wings as she flies towards the 'bait areas' as described by her Envoys. Launching a series of Bala strikes and sword slashes, she quickly shoves the chunks of small Hollows and the occasional Menos coming to feast on the little ones into her Garganta, making sickening crunching and chewing noises as the portal organ begins to sate Cuerva's hunger.

At the end of her feast, Cuerva feels slightly more flesh clothe her bones and her hair has grown slightly longer. Her hunger has been sated, for now.

--------------------------------------------

Primera District

This place is in ruins, but from the dust and broken walls of this once filthy hovel of scum and villainy a new city shall rise. One with order, potential and power.

Circling the area three times to get an accurate gauge of the actual dimensions of the place, Cuerva smiles satisfied with her survey. A concentric city can be designed from this place, a smaller model of her Aerie of Slaughter without its expansive canyons and mountain ranges for flight training. No matter, they can always fly outside Las Noches for further training.

Landing on the highest point of the former Palacio Uno, Cuerva sends her reiryoku signal outwards, a summons, radiating throughout her designated territory, at the same time, her Pesquisa is stretched out as wide as she could to cover the same area.

Letting her voice ring far and wide, Cuerva speaks. "Numero Anita Hart, Numero Yuugo Duarte, you are hereby summoned to the Primera District." This she would need to do personally.
    The grate is again moved from the hole as a dark red bala is fired into the sky, easily visible from the "perch" of Cuerva. Sereg's sitting on the edge of the hole into the pits, feet dangling in. A few weak and nearly starved creatures look hopelessly up at the freedom just out of reach.

"Stay right there little pieces of meat. I'll be back for more of you in a bit." As Cuerva pulses her reiatsu Sereg tips his head back and looks toward the source. "Numeros? Yaago's a fraccion. Who's this lady think she is anyway?"
    Last edited by riccaru; 2011-05-18 at 12:22 AM.

7. - Top - End - #1327
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    The grate is again moved from the hole as a dark red bala is fired into the sky, easily visible from the "perch" of Cuerva. Sereg's sitting on the edge of the hole into the pits, feet dangling in. A few weak and nearly starved hollows look hopelessly up at the freedom just out of reach.

"Stay right there little pieces of meat. I'll be back for more of you in a bit." As Cuerva pulses her reiatsu Sereg tips his head back and looks toward the source. "Numeros? Yaago's a fraccion. Who's this lady think she is anyway?"
    Cuervo notices the red bala and appears at another point of high ground closer to Sereg's position in an instant.

"Numero Yaago and Anita have lost their rank as Fraccion following the disappearance of Former Primera Genoveva. They can regain their ranks, provided I talk to them first. Who are you? A citizen of the Primera District?"
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

8. - Top - End - #1328

Cuervo notices the red bala and appears at another point of high ground closer to Sereg's position in an instant.

"Numero Yaago and Anita have lost their rank as Fraccion following the disappearance of Former Primera Genoveva. They can regain their ranks, provided I talk to them first. Who are you? A citizen of the Primera District?"

"Genoveva's gone? Guess I won't have to worry too much about this after all. He picks up a bottle beside him and drinks deeply from it. Ugh. How the hell does Pico drink this stuff?" He drops the bottle into the hole beneath him, glass shattering and liquid flowing over the stone below. "Oh, hey. I'm the Septima Espada. Who are you, missy?"

9. - Top - End - #1329
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Genoveva's gone? Guess I won't have to worry too much about this after all. He picks up a bottle beside him and drinks deeply from it. Ugh. How the hell does Pico drink this stuff?" He drops the bottle into the hole beneath him, glass shattering and liquid flowing over the stone below. "Oh, hey. I'm the Septima Espada. Who are you, missy?"
    Cuerva smiles, revealing her fangs that enhances her predatory look. "I am the new Primera Espada."
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

10. - Top - End - #1330

Cuerva smiles, revealing her fangs that enhances her predatory look. "I am the new Primera Espada."
    Sereg spins to look at her better and puts a hand over his eyes to block out the "sun"

"Well then, guess you might have caught me doing dastardly things in your 'pits'. When the hell did you get to the city, hmm? Oh, and a few of my friends are coming over for a little cave diving."

11. - Top - End - #1331
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Sereg spins to look at her better and puts a hand over his eyes to block out the "sun"

"Well then, guess you might have caught me doing dastardly things in your 'pits'. When the hell did you get to the city, hmm? Oh, and a few of my friends are coming over for a little cave diving."
    Cuerva draws herself up while smiling, willing to let the sun behind her highlight her frame but blind her features to this intruding Espada.

"Very kind of you to inform me that you are digging around my 'private zone'. I suppose you will tell me why? Its only polite you know, since you are already digging around."
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

12. - Top - End - #1332

Cuerva draws herself up while smiling, willing to let the sun behind her highlight her frame but blind her features to this intruding Espada.

"Very kind of you to inform me that you are digging around my 'private zone'. I suppose you will tell me why? Its only polite you know, since you are already digging around."
    "Isn't it obvious? I'm waiting for the first female to come though here so that I can woo her and find a potential ally in this world of cutthroats and thieves." Sereg 'stands' above the hole to the pits. "Or maybe I'm here to do some mining. Bringing my crew in to pan for gold."

13. - Top - End - #1333
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Isn't it obvious? I'm waiting for the first female to come though here so that I can woo her and find a potential ally in this world of cutthroats and thieves." Sereg 'stands' above the hole to the pits. "Or maybe I'm here to do some mining. Bringing my crew in to pan for gold."
    "Very intriguing, and honestly I must admit you piqued my interest in your little dungeon-crawling. But the Pits are literally just the Pits. I doubt there's gold or any sort of baubles in there. Unless you're thinking of recruits, which I assure you then, I have plans for them."

Taking another good look at the Espada, Cuerva notes the injuries. "Besides, you look pretty beat up. I doubt you look even presentable enough as a suitor. So why don't you go back to your palace, rest up and come woo my pits at a later time." Not a veiled threat at all, just a very polite way of asking the intruder to back off.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

14. - Top - End - #1334

"Very intriguing, and honestly I must admit you piqued my interest in your little dungeon-crawling. But the Pits are literally just the Pits. I doubt there's gold or any sort of baubles in there. Unless you're thinking of recruits, which I assure you then, I have plans for them."

Taking another good look at the Espada, Cuerva notes the injuries. "Besides, you look pretty beat up. I doubt you look even presentable enough as a suitor. So why don't you go back to your palace, rest up and come woo my pits at a later time." Not a veiled threat at all, just a very polite way of asking the intruder to back off.
    "You're right. I'm digging for stone. Plenty of that down there, isn't there? I could show you to the main attraction in the hole if you'd like." Sereg's looking toward his own sector, waiting for the few arrancar coming to help with the excavation.

15. - Top - End - #1335
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"You're right. I'm digging for stone. Plenty of that down there, isn't there? I could show you to the main attraction in the hole if you'd like." Sereg's looking toward his own sector, waiting for the few arrancar coming to help with the excavation.
    Cuerva rubs her chin thoughtfully. "No. Come back later and I will prepare an expedition and extraction team. As you can see." Cuerva sweeps her arm back indicating an enlarging mass of citizens. "I'm in the middle of administrative duties and you digging around my pit is distracting me. Would you at the least be kind enough to stop and wait around for me to finish?"
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

16. - Top - End - #1336

Cuerva rubs her chin thoughtfully. "No. Come back later and I will prepare an expedition and extraction team. As you can see." Cuerva sweeps her arm back indicating an enlarging mass of citizens. "I'm in the middle of administrative duties and you digging around my pit is distracting me. Would you at the least be kind enough to stop and wait around for me to finish?"
    Sereg stand and pulls a large rock from inside his jacket. The rck's no bigger than an average sized soda bottle but the weight seems to be massive for a rock that size. He tosses it to Cuerva and smiles inwardly. "Alright then. I collected enough of the rock to do what I need to do for now. You know what that stuff is?"

If Cuerva catches it she can feel her strength slowly being pulled from her body through the unassuming little stone.

17. - Top - End - #1337
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Sereg stand and pulls a large rock from inside his jacket. The rck's no bigger than an average sized soda bottle but the weight seems to be massive for a rock that size. He tosses it to Cuerva and smiles inwardly. "Alright then. I collected enough of the rock to do what I need to do for now. You know what that stuff is?"

If Cuerva catches it she can feel her strength slowly being pulled from her body through the unassuming little stone.
    Any fool with Pesquisa will notice the seemingly 'black hole' effect the rock has on the surrounding reishi particles. A Sekkiseki, a stone that in some ways, reflects Cuerva's aspect of death, and her Garganta functions in some ways, similar to the stone. Letting the stone drop at her feet, she deigns to touch it.

"Cute. A Sekkiseki." Cuerva replies, not moving or even looking at the rock as it lays near her feet. "You do know why this stuff is not mined out of the Pits yes? Are you trying to sabotage the Pit's innate security measure?" Cuerva smiles at Sereg. Oh yes she knows that stuff, this stuff is dangerous if used as a tool, its passive effect is best served as prison material, which is perfect for the Pits.
    Last edited by Nicklance; 2011-05-18 at 02:27 AM.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

18. - Top - End - #1338
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

[Von Geister's Palace, Door to the Throne Room]

"Forgive me, Honored Espada. I did not realize both of you also had business with His Majesty the Ghost King. If you so wish, I will wait outside until your business is complete."

Stepping from the shadows was a figure only Fortunato would have detected, and only then through Pesquisa. And even that likely felt a bit...smaller...than normal.

It was Vicente, Fraccion to Alejandro. He was, as was typical, wearing his reiatsu-concealing cloak, and stepping out from the shadows. Utterly silent, and only barely visible at the edge of said shadows. What light struck him mostly seemed to gleam off of the glasses he wore. His face seemed set in a soft smile as he gave a short, respectful bow.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

19. - Top - End - #1339
    Bugbear in the Playground

The Palace
    Throne Room Entrance

Fortunato, who makes a habit of using Pesquisa on a regular basis, was aware of Vicente's presence. None the less, he turns and inclines his head to the Fracción of the Cuarta. An indication not of respect, but acknowledgement. It is more than he gives most, even some of the other Espada.

"Vicente. My business is not pressing and you have been here for longer. I will wait."
    Last edited by Dorizzit; 2011-05-18 at 08:42 AM.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

20. - Top - End - #1340
    Ettin in the Playground

Falling, falling, falling ever downwards. The mind of the man is at ease, given a slight reprieve by the sweet gift of sleep. He dreams of the ocean, of waves that spread to every direction... maybe once, he sailed on that vast blue? As he slips through the inky blackness, he can imagine... cold, soothing salt water closing him in its embrace, rocking him gently as he dreams...

... but then, the water ends. The man's eyes opens as he falls through scolding hot air, nothing supporting his weighty form anymore. The ground keeps closing in, but he does not hit, no - instead, he falls past it, rocky cliffs closing around it. He can see it now, orange glow of the burning bowels of earth, molten rock flowing down to the abyss with him.

No.

As he falls, the chasm starts narrowing again, the walls closing in. Reddish glow of the streams of magma becomes just a distant star, a pinprick of light ever higher above.

No!

Then, the fall finally comes to an end - he crashes hard against a slab of stone. The pain is so great, he can't fathom how he's still alive - his brain screams him to get up, to grasp the walls and start climbing. But before he can do that, the darkness is pierced by blinding chains of light - white serpents that coil around him and bite to his flesh. He screams and screams, his howl echoing in the pit until it becomes a distorted mockery, but no matter how much he struggles he can't break the shackles. His muscles bulge under the strain, but the bindings hold - and he knows, just knows that any second now, someone will be laughing at the edge of the pit - a mocking laughter, before sliding the lid, closing off the last hint of light, leaving him forever rotting in the dark...

"No! NO!"
    , the man howls. This can't be! Why - why is this fate befalling him? What has he done? He doesn't even know the figure sealing him off. "I never meant to do it! It's not my fault! Please! Let me out! I need to be... I want to be..."

"Free!"

A shiver of cold shakes the man awake. It takes him a while to realize where he is, since there's nothing but darkness around him. For a moment, fear claws his stomach, before he realizes he's not bound - he's still falling.

And an echo, deep from his mind, tells him - he doesn't have to fall.

Slowly, the man brings himself to halt. Had he done this before? Yes... maybe he had. A solid grey platform forms under his feet, and he glances above him.

There. A glint of light. Like a sole star in a pitch black sky.

He could reach it.

Ages seem to crawl past as he ascends a steel stairwell that appears before him one step at a time as he climbs. Those behind him fade into nothing as well, but the man doesn't look behind. There's nothing there waiting for him.

Finally, he reaches the surface. The sky would be as dark as the void beyond, if not for sickle of the moon shining its silvery light over a featureless plain.

Exhausted, the man slumps to his knees, his hand sinking in a desert of bone dust. What whim of fate had brought him to such a barren realm? There could hardly be a place more lifeless than this.

A freezing breeze bites into the flesh of the man. He lifts his right hand to touch his cheek - only to find he's touching bone and bloodied meat. That's right - the blade of the jailer had cut his face, leaving flesh to hang limply and his teeth bare for all to see.

For a moment, the man is at loss. Hunger gnaws inside, but what is there to eat in the emptiness? But soon, brewing despair dissolves to make room for glee.

Who effin' cares?, the man thinks, his left eye widening with joy. For who is there to hold him back. After so long, he's finally free to walk where his feet carry him again. He glances at his arms, his body, covered in scars that have barely stopped bleeding, the tattered remnants of robes that once signified his position, now soaked in blood. No weapon, not even an empty sheath.

But something else is gone too - the choking burden of duty, of shackles that weighed him down so long... for the white lines, the fierce snakes have been cut apart as well, by fragments of stone and blade of his nemesis.

The man rises to his feet. Muscles of the left side of his face twist his mouth so that the skeletal grin now crosses his whole face. His body starts trembling slightly, but not from cold this time - soon, its turn into a quake, shaking his body to its core, a slight chuckle becoming sincere laughter, then a mad, howling guffaw that booms across the distance.

"Gruhahahahahahaha! Here I come, ****ers!"

[Hueco Mundo, White Sands]
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

21. - Top - End - #1341
    Ettin in the Playground

Throne Room

Thessian and Ragnis walk up to the window, spread their wings wide and dive down to distrito uno.

Von Geister procures a sheet of paper from a stash inside the arm of his throne.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

22. - Top - End - #1342
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Throne Room

Thessian and Ragnis walk up to the window, spread their wings wide and dive down to distrito uno.
    Cuerva notices her Envoys arriving at her district. Giving the intruding Espada another smile and nod, she turns to the newcomers.

"Greetings Envoys, are there any regulations against mining Shikkiseki from the Pits? Or unauthorized mining on another Espada's grounds?"

Meanwhile, hearing the summons for Anita and Yuugo but not himself, Tadzio Desiderus wonders what is going on. That voice does not seem like Genoveva's and it carries a more open feel of power. It doesn't matter. Using Sonido, he appears before Cuerva just as she is introducing herself to Sereg.

"My Lady, I am the former Fraccion of Ex-Primera Genoveva, Tadzio Desiderus." speaks the newly arrived Numero, kneeling before Cuerva.

Cuerva looks at the former Fraccion with inquiry written on her face. At the approach of the two Envoys, Tadzio looks up in surprise. More Royal Infantes? And two? How important is this Primera Espada?

Cuerva takes another look at Tadzio and looks back at the Envoys again. "Odd that this Numero was not part of your report on Genoveva's list of Fraccion."

Not in the report? Tadzio looks up in surprise. Cuerva's gaze on him seems to be one of appraisal, but he could not get past the shiver in his spine that the appraisal could be like how one looks at a chicken and decides how to eat it, or it could be an appraisal of his power, and hence usefulness.

"Never mind. Tadzio is it? Go find Anita and Yuugo, tell them to come see me at once." comes her command, flowing out of her lips with such grace and ease that it feels as if she was born to rule. If he serves her, he might be better off than trying to eke out an existence on his own.

"Yes my Lady." Tadzio nods before he disappears with Sonido.

------------------------------------------------------

Where Anita Hart is

Tadzio appears before Anita several paces away with Sonido. The strain of repeated use is subtly on his face.

"Numero Anita Hart, you are summoned to the presence of the new Primera Espada, Cuerva de Sangre."

-------------------------------------------------------

Where Yuugo Duarte is

Yuugo is even harder to find and Tadzio actually pants when he catches up to him.

"Numero Yuugo Duarte, you are summoned to the presence of the new Primera Espada, Cuerva de Sangre."

With his task done, Tadzio begins his journey back to the Primera District.

Spoiler
    Show
    Apologies to Da Mongoose for using his created NPC to get some stuff done.
    Last edited by Nicklance; 2011-05-18 at 11:47 AM.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

23. - Top - End - #1343
    Ettin in the Playground

The white dragon lands.

"The Ghost King's laws are minimalist and only pertain to matters concerning the whole of the city."

"The pits and all they encompass is wholy in your jurisdiction unless the Ghost King posteriorly decides against it."

"And distrito uno is now your domain, any attempt to undermine your authority over it by any other espada can be met with due hostility and reasonable force."

"Unreasonable force too, if you prefer."
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

24. - Top - End - #1344

Any fool with Pesquisa will notice the seemingly 'black hole' effect the rock has on the surrounding reishi particles. A Sekkiseki, a stone that in some ways, reflects Cuerva's aspect of death, and her Garganta functions in some ways, similar to the stone. Letting the stone drop at her feet, she deigns to touch it.

"Cute. A Sekkiseki." Cuerva replies, not moving or even looking at the rock as it lays near her feet. "You do know why this stuff is not mined out of the Pits yes? Are you trying to sabotage the Pit's innate security measure?" Cuerva smiles at Sereg. Oh yes she knows that stuff, this stuff is dangerous if used as a tool, its passive effect is best served as prison material, which is perfect for the Pits.
    Sereg picks it up from the ground at Cuerva's feet. "If you knew this was in the pits, you should know that a little bit like this won't make a bit of difference. And besides, what's a little soul sucking rock between comrades? Not to mention I was completely unaware of your existence when I actually took this. I was assuming Genoveva was still the one running things."

25. - Top - End - #1345
    Bugbear in the Playground

DrowGirl

"The Primera? Alright then..." Canguro sighed, dropping her arms as she walked over to him "Times like this I wonder if I really did sleep for a long time... I'm guessing you're the Decima then? Stopping at 10th is a bad idea, even if you don't care about the title. Any arrancar that want the Espada title will come after you first."

She seemed to have put quite alot of thought into the subject as she poked Lalita's chest lightly, looking concerned.

26. - Top - End - #1346
    Ettin in the Playground

"Such a good thing, then, that I'm not the Decima", Lalita says, before jumping out of the window and starting to run towards Palacio Uno - not that it's a long trip anymore. "Follow me, Miss."

At this rate, Edward will be left stading alone in an empty hall. Again.

27. - Top - End - #1347
    Firbolg in the Playground

Anita

"New Primera? That is... unfortunate." She disappears with a burst of sonido, appearing in Genoveva's throne room immediately. She holds her clipboard to her chest, and keeps her head down.

28. - Top - End - #1348
    Ogre in the Playground

Edward bolted after Lalita and quickly appeared in front of him blocking his path. He drew his sword and pointed at him dramatically. "Stop right there! Your insolence has gone on for far too long! Have at thee!" He kicked off the ground and thrust his blade at Lalita like a fencer.

29. - Top - End - #1349
    Ettin in the Playground

Lalita is not awfully impressed by Edwards melodramatics. As he exclaims his challenge, Lalita's already shifted his feet to a ready position, and the moment his former master lunges at him, he strikes his arm to direct the blade away, sliding next to Edward with their combined speed and smashing his elbow hard against his teeth.

30. - Top - End - #1350
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Sereg picks it up from the ground at Cuerva's feet. "If you knew this was in the pits, you should know that a little bit like this won't make a bit of difference. And besides, what's a little soul sucking rock between comrades? Not to mention I was completely unaware of your existence when I actually took this. I was assuming Genoveva was still the one running things."
    Cuerva shakes her head and gives a sigh. "A little bit would not make a difference, but if you bring your friends over and each of you takes 'a little bit' we're going to have problems. And you look very beat up, so if you already have what you need, why don't you run along now." Cuerva looks at Sereg as she speaks, her eyes involuntarily glows and her body language speaks of great restraint.

"Now if you will excuse me, I have a ruined district to rebuilt. You have one hour to leave."
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]