New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Guns, smack, oil and blood.

"Then we'll make it a family trip-" Job comments. "But I warn you- I shall be the fleeting wind." Job pulls out another smokeball, and nods at the man at the door. "Now you see me-" Job thinks about the letter he received earlier, and decides to run out without the aid of supernatural powers- but he does in fact run.

Just for the fun of it, Job will quickly duck behind objects as he tails Ron. He's not gonna hide behind anything that's filthy or smelly, but he will hide behind large people.

Rolls
    Spoiler
    Show
    Stealth and Dex (5d10)[1][2][5][10][7](25)
    The Crimson Drake by Crimmy

Full Size Image Below
    Spoiler
    Show

Empty Spoiler Below
    Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #122
    Troll in the Playground

Genzer watches as Job runs out the door and then turns back to Rachel. "Well we might as well get going if we don't want to lose them." With that said Genzer walks out of the club.

Looking around he decides that since Ron has a bit of a head start he might need a bit of an edge to track him, so with a bit of concentration he heightens his eyesight. Then he proceeds to follow Ron down the street, making no real effort to stay out of sight other than to stay well back.

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Using Auspex to heigthen his sense of sight. And using Dex+Stealth cause I have nothing better. Unfortunately I don't have any stealth so that's only two dice. (2d10)[1][5](6)

3. - Top - End - #123
    Titan in the Playground

Moving silently as a wolf, Rachel tailed Ron from a safe distance, no longer making any effort to act like a blind person. She was getting heartily tired of this act anyway, and the others would have found out eventually.

Spoiler
    Show
    Dexterity 4 + Stealth 3 + Moving in Darkness specialty

(8d10)[6][9][2][2][1][4][6][8](38)

In case of 10-agains: (4d10)[2][8][7][4](21)

Meh. Two successes only.
    Last edited by -Sentinel-; 2010-12-17 at 10:30 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Running:
    Voyages of the Ghostlight (Risus)

Playing:
    The Bloody Crown (WFRP) as Elsabeth Holt, rogue pyromancer and court wizard

Quote Originally Posted by TheSummoner View Post
    Oh wow. I will never again underestimate [our characters'] ability to turn friendly conversation into a possible life or death situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeSwordfish View Post
    Ludo has a crowbar, if that helps.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Firbolg in the Playground

RogueGuy

Job and Rachel tail Ron quietly. Job, you notice that Rachel seems to be moveing around like a normal person, not a blind girl.

Genzer on the other hand fails to be quiet at all. He instead hangs waaaaaaaay back. He manages to be stealthy in his own way. (got auspex added to your roll for staying so far back)

Ron fails to notice any of you.

The adress looks like a warehouse. There is an allyway off to the side that looks like there is a truck entrance around back. The building looks like nobody is inside now, though there looks like a chain and padlock on the main door. The lock has been left open.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Titan in the Playground

It did look more and more like a trap... Rachel was tempted to make her presence known to Ron, but whoever had called him here might not come if he was not alone. Right now they did not have enough leads to work with... Even if it was an ambush, they might get valuable information out of it.

So Rachel remained in the shadows and waited.

OOC: I think we're all waiting on Ron.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Running:
    Voyages of the Ghostlight (Risus)

Playing:
    The Bloody Crown (WFRP) as Elsabeth Holt, rogue pyromancer and court wizard

Quote Originally Posted by TheSummoner View Post
    Oh wow. I will never again underestimate [our characters'] ability to turn friendly conversation into a possible life or death situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeSwordfish View Post
    Ludo has a crowbar, if that helps.