New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252641 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [Steam] Thread XVII: /sm_rename "Steam Thread": da]mexitt hr[a vise

Quote Originally Posted by dromer View Post
    All real intellectuals play...
    Spoiler
    Show

You just draw the ladies in with your sensitivity, and hatred towards the Navy.
    If by 'intellectuals' you mean those with enough juices running through their skulls to power a small clock, then sure. But only a TRUE intellectual would play THIS:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by Sammiches; 2010-11-05 at 04:00 PM.

2. - Top - End - #452
    Firbolg in the Playground

Kobold

Hey look, it's a game about the guys who collect the dead AFTER the battle
    Spoiler
    Show

I also uncovered the wordiest one yet. It's about a mafia family that joins the army.
    Spoiler
    Show
    [img]
    http://www.tapezilla.net/wargen/image.php?wargen=hC7prBH2x4R0%2BD8taN3SpHvdG0aOiPN W8qsRiEDw72tKUb3vgh4fqh95NOSnm1j2TiLU2y7C0DVGbKOkA lyD8tDKjshqOF1D0OwfQLtoEj91%2FXRF1d3fLLnspk29MoLjJ vrncO%2BTESS9I7LwNSyKTi%2BgR0a2GY2ZMCiCLGSolwY%3D[/img]

Anyway the movie is They Live, the black comedy dystopian classic.

EDIT: Could someone photoshop together a goat punching a bear on fire, please? I'd be grateful. This isn't for anything, it would just make me happy.

EDIT2: This is the hardest game of all.

Spoiler
    Show

Last edited by shadow_archmagi; 2010-11-05 at 04:07 PM.
    Avatar by K penguin. Sash by Damned1rishman.
    MOVIE NIGHTS AND LETS PLAYS LIVESTREAMED

3. - Top - End - #453
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by thetsyman View Post
    Yeah a man in a DRESS. Real mean who aren't afraid to flex their huge biceps as they eat their gravel for breakfast usually play...
    M?

HA! I bet it doesn't let you massacre civilians so you can steal their dogs as food.

Talk about baby games.
    Remember how I was wishing for the peace of oblivion a minute ago?

Yeah. That hasn't exactly changed with more knowledge of the situation. -Security Chief Victor Jones, formerly of the UESC Marathon.

X-Com avatar by BRC. He's good folks.

4. - Top - End - #454
    Bugbear in the Playground

THIS JUST IN: Left 4 Dead 2 has been updated.

Left 4 Dead 2
    • New Mutation: Healing Gnome
    • Pressing E while in ghost mode will teleport you to the next visible player
    • Voting has been restricted to stop vote spam

Writings and ramblings would be here. Get it out of my head, and into yours.

Android Sniper avatar courtesy of Kpenguin

5. - Top - End - #455

Imp

Healing Gnome: best mutation, or bestest mutation?
    Spoiler: I've checked out the spoiler thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I've checked out the comic thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    I can't find the one with the "cartoon butt," though.
    OK, finally tracked the Naked Superheroes guy down
    What do you see as being objectionable about it? The use of the word "bimbos"?
    Quote Originally Posted by stack View Post
    There are no nipples or genitals
    Looks like a nipple when I look close.
    Then don't look close.

6. - Top - End - #456
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Byrnbot08 View Post
    Left 4 Dead 2
    • Pressing E while in ghost mode will teleport you to the next visible player
    Another feature I've been waiting for Valve to implement.

I wonder when we'll finally get "Holding E while hanging will cause the player to just let go and fall"? .
    Steamname: Atheist God, if you're lucky.

7. - Top - End - #457

Guys. Gnome healing is awesome.

You know why?
    If you play Dark Carnival and win the gnome, the second gnome heals you too. THIS IS AWESOME.
    BANG → !
    OH LOOK AT HER/.../YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN MEAN/RICHARDS

8. - Top - End - #458
    Ogre in the Playground

That was a good movie until the last 30 seconds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drager0 View Post
    MY LIFE IS RUINED FOREVER AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU, VOLATAR!!!!
    My Twitter
    Awesome Yukari avatar by memnarch.

9. - Top - End - #459

HA! You guys think your games are MANLY? Only real MEN use EXTREME REDUNDANCY!!!!!1!!!!!!1!111!!!!!1111111!!!!!

Spoiler
    Show

On a slightly less manly note, I just realized that Even though I own L4D(1) I have yet to play it for very long.....(I have no clue why...)

Would anybody want to get together some time tomorow around 3-7pm EST and teach torture a noobie?
    Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    Have you seen what Bulbasaur is packing?

Long range razor sharp projectiles.
    Seeds with the speed and power of smg rounds.
    Midrange explosives.
    Death rays powered by the sun itself!
    Steam name: Dragero Add me! (Just click this link)

10. - Top - End - #460
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fawkes View Post
    Healing Gnome: best mutation, or bestest mutation?
    I think this may have to be the bestester mutation.

11. - Top - End - #461

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by Volatar View Post
    That was a good movie until the last 30 seconds.
    That was, I think, scientifically proven to be the BEST ending.

12. - Top - End - #462

I'd like to find someones to try the new mutation Saturday. I'm always a fan of versus, but campaign works too.

13. - Top - End - #463
    Ogre in the Playground

I am probably up fors.
    The following errors occurred with your search:

1. This forum requires that you wait 300 seconds between searches. Please try again in 306 seconds.

14. - Top - End - #464

Quote Originally Posted by dromer View Post
    I'm game, you just need a game with the source engine to run this, right?
    Yeah I think it will run off any source game.
    Other Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to Prime32 for the awesome Noel Vermillion avatar.

15. - Top - End - #465

Kobold

Last night, I joined a game with some ZMF folks. It turned out the teams went like this:

Every member of the ZMF except one went spy on one team. The remaining ZMF went sniper on the other team. 6 spies vs 1 sniper, 1 Heavy-Medic, 2 Soldiers, and a Demoman.

We only took the points some of the rounds, but we won all of them, I like to think.

16. - Top - End - #466
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Valaqil View Post
    I'd like to find someones to try the new mutation Saturday. I'm always a fan of versus, but campaign works too.
    I'll probably want to take part if timezones permit.

17. - Top - End - #467
    Ogre in the Playground

GENTLEMEN (and ladies).

I have a Grenadier's Softcap for trade. In exchange, I want either a Vintage Fancy Fedora or a Vintage Vintage Tyrolean, preferably the former. If anyone's feeling generous, I could also use some Australium Gold paint.

18. - Top - End - #468

Kobold

I seem to have acquired a plunger. If anyone who commonly plays pyro is interested in trading for it, please PM me. (NOTE: I would espicially like the sniper hat that completes the darwin set!)

EDIT: I made a youtub video! Then I wrote a fanfic for it! I'm a hero!
    Spoiler
    Show

Rico’s car hit the boulder going at an impressive speed. This wasn’t unexpected; it was an expensive car and he’d had a long way to build up speed. At the last second, he bailed out. He was already safely in the air, parachute deployed, as the car flipped and spun through the air before crashing down onto a group of soldiers, sending blood flying into the air. Rico landed gently by the console and punched in the self-destruct code. He did not question why there was a self destruct code on a piece of pipe. Or, for that matter, a console. 4-2-3-4. The numbers were remembered but he had never learned them.
    A moment later, the pipeline was consumed in a massive fireball. Several workers were tossed flaming into the air, limbs flailing like ragdolls. Rico chuckled. “Try transporting fuel now, you pipeline jerks!”
    Rico woke up curled into a ball, whimpering. The nightmares wouldn’t stop. He had never wanted to hurt anybody. He had never even fired a gun. He regretted ever moving to Panau. At first it had seemed so easy, so sensible. Join a developing nation, lots of job opporunties, easy to rise. But it had never worked out. First the job with the cement mixer had gone wrong (and now the orphanage would never forgive him), then the tour business had gone up in smoke (Or at least, the customers had. The police refused to believe his explanation of how the craters had gotten there), and then even playing cards had turned destructive in his hands. Thirteen officers dead and dear god how!
    Rico had tried to be a drug runner, and though that career had been as brief as the rest, the voice of the drug lord had stayed with him. Now he mostly just sat in his room and did drugs. It was the only thing that kept him calm. It kept the voice quiet, too. The voice called him Scorpio, told him to kill and destroy, cackled with delight whenever someone died horribly. He hated it.
    Rico hated and feared the police. Hated them because he feared them; because they seemed to have a way of knowing it was him and coming with their sticks and clubs and guns. He hated it when they won, and beat him, and he hated it more when somehow the fates conspired to leave him with one foot planted atop a mangled heap of corpses. He never wanted to hurt anyone; it just happened.
    Well, he’d had enough of that. Enough chaos and destruction. Today was the day he left. He didn’t know where he’d go. He just knew he had to leave. Had to pack his bags and get on a plane and go. He still had the RV; it shouldn’t be too hard. Just one last road trip.
    No, road trip wasn’t good enough. He, the most insane and accident prone person on the island, was going to drive a bus full of his most precious possessions across an island under military rule, where the police open fire with machineguns at the slightest provocation.
    This was no road trip.
    This was Rico Quest.

Last edited by shadow_archmagi; 2010-11-06 at 02:47 PM.

19. - Top - End - #469

Kobold

Dear Phase:

It has been some time since our last outing. I really enjoyed our trip to the NIGHTMARE HOUSE House of Pleasant Thoughts in the Night Time 2: The Re-Pleasanting. I hope we can do it again soon. In fact, that's why I'm writing. I seem to have acquired "Cryostasis" a game in which you play as a cheerful and well-adjusted Russian sailor on a ship in the arctic, where you and your pals have zany adventures.

Of course, this game terrifies me oh god oh god oh god please don't leave me alone I would hardly want to embark on such a trip without you! Please, let me know if you can acquire tickets! I know that our last adventure suffered BEING EATEN BY DEMONS minor technical difficulties, but now that those have been resolved, I'm sure that Youtube would greatly benefit from our explorations.

Your MURDEROUS DEMON Pal,
    Susan Brindle
    Last edited by shadow_archmagi; 2010-11-06 at 01:53 PM.

20. - Top - End - #470

I seem to have acquired a Name Tag. Unfortunately, I can't use it on myself...
    I'm thinking of naming a Scout or Soldier weapon, but don't know what...

21. - Top - End - #471

Quote Originally Posted by Science Officer View Post
    I seem to have acquired a Name Tag. Unfortunately, I can't use it on myself...
    I'm thinking of naming a Scout or Soldier weapon, but don't know what...
    Inspirational Motivation Ideas GO!

Scout
    Spoiler
    Show
    Scattergun
    • The Butcher
    • Buck Wild

Force-a-Nature
    • Newton's Second
    • Flight of Fancy

Shortstop
    • Pipsqueak's Peppergun
    • Hooligan's Handheld

Pistol/Lugermorph
    • Sprinter's Sputtergun
    • Prankster's Pistol

Bat/Sandman
    • HEAD-ON
    • Batbat

Bonk/Crit-a-cola
    • Nuka-Cola
    • Distilled Badassery

Soldier
    Spoiler
    Show
    Rocket Launcher
    • Rocketeer's Rampage
    • RAWKET LAWNCHAIR

Direct Hit

• Marksman's Missiles
    • Heavy Hunter

Black Box
    • METAL BAWKES
    • Orange Box: Uncut

Buff Banner/Battalion's Backup
    • Stateman's Standard
    • Tinhead's Tooter

Gunboats
    • Gunboots
    • Boots of Kick Everything

Shotgun
    • Shootgun
    • SHAWTGAN

Shovel
    • Sun Tzu
    • Solly's Advisor

Pain Train
    • Nailbat
    • High Stakes

Frying Pan
    • SKILLet
    • Maggot Masher

Equaliser
    • Dogmantra
    • Miner's Revenge

22. - Top - End - #472
    Ettin in the Playground

Dear Brindleman,
    On my latest trip to the darkest pits of Africa, I was plagued by thoughts of my homeland of Russia, also: Malaria. In between bouts of vomiting up pieces of my own liver, I resolved to accept the next offer to return to that frozen wasteland, no matter how sketchy.

It was probably the fever talking, but I never go back on my unuttered word to myself. I accept the proposition wholeheartedly and half-liveredly! I'll meet you on an abandoned Russian tanker, preferably haunted, sometime in the next few weeks.

With love,
    Captain Superpants

23. - Top - End - #473
    Ogre in the Playground

Phase is about to let himself play Amnesia: The Dark Descent. You may come watch as he does so, and in a sense play the game yourself.

http://www.livestream.com/letusplay
    The following errors occurred with your search:

1. This forum requires that you wait 300 seconds between searches. Please try again in 306 seconds.

24. - Top - End - #474

Guys, I need your help. I just got a new computer. I need TF2 wallpapers. Preferably Medic ones. Widescreen. Throw them at me!

25. - Top - End - #475

This just in. Phase is the worst Rebel. Ever.
    XBL & Steam ID: xp194

Ninja-Jedi Avatar by Deuxhero. Thanks!

26. - Top - End - #476
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by xp194 View Post
    This just in. Phase is the worst Rebel. Ever.
    But excellent at placing bombs.
    Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew:
    The Sandman

27. - Top - End - #477

Quote Originally Posted by Cogwheel View Post
    But excellent at placing bombs.
    And that is all that counts when being a rebel.

28. - Top - End - #478
    Troll in the Playground

So here's a little announcement from Valve. Sneaky, in their usual style (anyone remember the Portal update?) - all I found was one picture.

Spoiler
    Show

Welcome to the future: Dwarf Fortress. 2.
    Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew:
    The Sandman

29. - Top - End - #479

Quote Originally Posted by Cogwheel View Post
    So here's a little announcement from Valve. Sneaky, in their usual style (anyone remember the Portal update?) - all I found was one picture.

Spoiler
    Show

Welcome to the future: Dwarf Fortress. 2.
    Links or it didn't happen.

30. - Top - End - #480
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Mario View Post
    Links or it didn't happen.
    Wouldn't trust even then.

But yeah. LINKS.
    Remember how I was wishing for the peace of oblivion a minute ago?

Yeah. That hasn't exactly changed with more knowledge of the situation. -Security Chief Victor Jones, formerly of the UESC Marathon.

X-Com avatar by BRC. He's good folks.